Page 93 of 124 FirstFirst ... 4383899091929394959697103 ... LastLast
Results 1,841 to 1,860 of 2461

Thread: Anyone want to shop at Target in Minneapolis today? (George Floyd police brutality death)

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Welcome to the Censored Twenties

https://www.spectator.co.uk/article/...-of-censorship

There's no doubt that I'd have to take PFA down if I had a regular job, or otherwise I'd get fired.

Comments

splitthis: No we need business owners who aren’t afraid

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Mumbles, if Hillary had won, would the past 4 years have resulted in more or fewer laws that conservatives agree with?

Most non-Trump-liking Republicans voted for him because he was the Republican candidate, and a Democrat in office would do far more things they disagree with than Trump (even a fairly moderate one like Hillary).

Why can't you understand that?
    Because the man is divisive, lawless and has brought disrespect to the office of President. His stupidity is also going to enable those Democrats you fear to sweep. No one wins here.

In related news. 2.5 million guns per month aren’t gonna sit on the bedroom nightstand. Keep stirring the pot Trump.

“Why are you out here with guns?”
    “Why not?”

This is your America. The trend is your friend apparently.

Name:  popcorn.gif
Views: 479
Size:  1.70 MB

Comments

splitthis: U da bomb

Load Metric
    Meanwhile, back in the hood, it was a bang bang weekend of violence. It’s gonna get worse, BLM doesn’t matter in the hood. Black on black crime exploding and guess what, cops, well you know, they busy.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by splitthis View Post
    Meanwhile, back in the hood, it was a bang bang weekend of violence. It’s gonna get worse, BLM doesn’t matter in the hood. Black on black crime exploding and guess what, cops, well you know, they busy.

Black on black crime doesn't exist according to BLM, MSM, antifa, most black people

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    Mumbles, if Hillary had won, would the past 4 years have resulted in more or fewer laws that conservatives agree with?

Most non-Trump-liking Republicans voted for him because he was the Republican candidate, and a Democrat in office would do far more things they disagree with than Trump (even a fairly moderate one like Hillary).

Why can't you understand that?
    Because the man is divisive, lawless and has brought disrespect to the office of President. His stupidity is also going to enable those Democrats you fear to sweep. No one wins here.

In related news. 2.5 million guns per month aren’t gonna sit on the bedroom nightstand. Keep stirring the pot Trump.

“Why are you out here with guns?”
    “Why not?”

This is your America. The trend is your friend apparently.
    What is stunning about Druff is that he himself could have easily predicted how badly Trump would fuck up things given the post that he made back in 2016 when he summarized the troubling trade-off American voters faced back in 2016 as quoted in my signature at the time of this post (but repeated here for prosperity if/when I change it):

We have a horrible choice between a super-shady, self-serving, lying criminal (Hillary Clinton) and an emotionally-unbalanced, shoot-from-the-hip authoritarian who lacks the intellectual curiosity to even want to learn the complexities that come with running a major nation like the US (Donald Trump).
    And despite the volumes of evidence to date, Druff seems to be utterly oblivious (willfully so, most likely) that Trump has *also* had the characteristics he attributed to Hillary, namely being a “super-shady, self-serving, lying criminal”, as Michael Bloomberg tried to tell Druff, among others, about back then.

So, what’s Druff’s excuse this time? He’s okay with a Trump-led GOP further dismantling any congressional checks on the power of a president to break laws and abuse the power of his office to benefit himself and his family just because he likes most of Trump’s positions on other issues. Because that’s essentially what he’s doing. He’s now totally okay with an “emotionally-unbalanced shoot-from-the-hip authoritarian” who is also a “super-shady, self-serving, lying criminal” continuing as president when the alternative is something much much less evil and dangerous to our country.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    it's a friggin disgrace wjat's going on in c-town....new york is bad as well.

those 2 mayors are lol bad

not to mention something bad happening in seattle, atl or minny every night
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mulva View Post

41 shot overnight 4th of July in NYC

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by OSA View Post

41 shot overnight 4th of July in NYC
    https://twitter.com/i/status/1280015636786184192
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    cops reacting in nyc to the climate they have to work in.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1279865777437450240

Load Metric
    go to :50

Comments

MumblesBadly: The majority of the “good” cops look the other way when the bad cops abuse people.

Daly: Mumbles offset

Diamond
    Load Metric
    This is how it always ends.

If he doesnt get cut, then it just shows hoe hypocritical NFL is

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...mitic-messages

Load Metric
    I decided I was a conservative on my own, and then later found out from my parents that they were also conservative.
    Did you parents ever tell you that they were Jewish, or did you find that out on your own as well?

Load Metric

There's no doubt that I'd have to take PFA down if I had a regular job, or otherwise I'd get fired.
    Druff, feel free to move this to a more appropriate thread.

Some interesting developments in the academic community over the past few days.

First, a bunch of people in the linguistics community wrote an open letter to the Linguistic Society of America to remove Steven Pinker from their list of distinguished fellows (i.e., "cancel" him). Steven Pinker is a renowned psychology professor at Harvard. This letter is utter nonsense. https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...KsE_EEtvqhP6UM

Read it. The claims made against Pinker are preposterous. Everyone who signed that letter should be ashamed. They must have pulled their collective brain hamstrings making some of the stretches in their logic to find ways to accuse Pinker of being racist.

Unfortunately, Pinker was, for a time, in Jeffrey Epstein's circle and there is a photo going around with him and the late pedophile which hasn't helped matters. Pinker has explained the photo saying that he wasn't really friends with Epstein and he just happened to be at the same event as him when the photo was snapped. Either way, it's a bad look.

Name:  Epstein-11.nocrop.w710.h2147483647.2x.jpg
Views: 272
Size:  79.6 KB

Anyways, back to the letter. If you're going to ostracize someone from the linguistic community, you should have the support of the most famous linguist in the world, right? Well, this is what Noam Chomsky had to say on the matter:

Next, a linguistics professor, Barbara Partee, wrote an excellent rebuttal to the ridiculous letter: https://medium.com/@bhpartee/my-resp...y-80e2e4d9dbe2

Finally, today several high profile authors, journalists, and academics (including Chomsky, Malcolm Gladwell, Salmon Rushdie, and J.K. Rowling), wrote a letter decrying these ridiculous attempts to cancel people:

https://harpers.org/a-letter-on-just...d-open-debate/

Interestingly, that first letter trying to cancel Pinker has had a huge backfire effect. Reasonable people are starting to realize that these far left woke warriors are repelling us from the left.

Michael Shermer summed it up well:

Let the games begin.

Comments

dwai: great post

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by OSA View Post
    This is how it always ends.

If he doesnt get cut, then it just shows hoe hypocritical NFL is

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...mitic-messages
    Using a double negative, he should be ashamed of himself.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    [QUOTE=OSA;910382]

There's like 8 million people though, so the rate of fourth of july shooting was like .0000000000000001%, you're more likely to die of the flu then get shot. Where's the outrage for the flu?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by The Shrink View Post

First, a bunch of people in the linguistics community wrote an open letter to the Linguistic Society of America to remove Steven Pinker from their list of distinguished fellows (i.e., "cancel" him). Steven Pinker is a renowned psychology professor at Harvard. This letter is utter nonsense. https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...KsE_EEtvqhP6UM

Read it. The claims made against Pinker are preposterous. Everyone who signed that letter should be ashamed. They must have pulled their collective brain hamstrings making some of the stretches in their logic to find ways to accuse Pinker of being racist.

Unfortunately, Pinker was, for a time, in Jeffrey Epstein's circle and there is a photo going around with him and the late pedophile which hasn't helped matters. Pinker has explained the photo saying that he wasn't really friends with Epstein and he just happened to be at the same event as him when the photo was snapped. Either way, it's a bad look.

Anyways, back to the letter. If you're going to ostracize someone from the linguistic community, you should have the support of the most famous linguist in the world, right? Well, this is what Noam Chomsky had to say on the matter:

Next, a linguistics professor, Barbara Partee, wrote an excellent rebuttal to the ridiculous letter: https://medium.com/@bhpartee/my-resp...y-80e2e4d9dbe2

Finally, today several high profile authors, journalists, and academics (including Chomsky, Malcolm Gladwell, Salmon Rushdie, and J.K. Rowling), wrote a letter decrying these ridiculous attempts to cancel people:

Interestingly, that first letter trying to cancel Pinker has had a huge backfire effect. Reasonable people are starting to realize that these far left woke warriors are repelling us from the left.

Let the games begin.
    Fantastic post. Fuck cancel culture.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by The Shrink View Post

Let the games begin.
    I wonder if he's ever hooked up with a student.

I be we'll find out soon if he did.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by duped_samaritan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post

I wonder if he's ever hooked up with a student.

I be we'll find out soon if he did.
    I heard he hooked up with 2 Nigerian students....

Comments

OSA: Hahahaah

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by duped_samaritan View Post

There's like 8 million people though, so the rate of fourth of july shooting was like .0000000000000001%, you're more likely to die of the flu then get shot. Where's the outrage for the flu?
    you're a black people apologist, THEY KILL EACH OTHER, GET IT MORON? BLACK ON BLACK CRIME.

Thread Information