Page 20 of 124 FirstFirst ... 101617181920212223243070120 ... LastLast

Thread: Anyone want to shop at Target in Minneapolis today? (George Floyd police brutality death)

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheesfaced View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    In general I hate when suburban young white kids show up to protests just because they want to feel like they're activists. So lame.
    So you hate when someone stands up for something they believe in? What a weird thing to “hate”.
    Because it's all a big act to show how sensitive they are.

In reality very few actually give a shit about black people, nor would they want to do any actual work in their communities. It's just more fun to protest, hold signs, post pics of yourself on Instagram, and rant on Twitter about how outraged you are.

Then go back to conservative Mommy and Daddy they're rebelling against, and ask when this month's allowance is coming.

Load Metric
    wow haven't been watching the news for a few days and holly shit just shocking. The people this most hurts will be the employees probably mostly black folks the building owners and business owners will all certainly be made whole stolen inventory, structures and fixtures. insurance companies quaking in there boots right now.
    common quote is
    "gonna get my loot on tonight"
    lol

this often happens in Canada after a big win or loss in NHL hockey maybe not so often lately.
    all hail Hydra

Originally Posted by DanDruff:Since I'm a 6'2" Republican with an average-sized nose and a last name which doesn't end with "stein", "man", or "berg", I can hide among the goyim and remain undetected unless I open my mouth about money matters.

Load Metric

So you hate when someone stands up for something they believe in? What a weird thing to “hate”.

In reality very few actually give a shit about black people, nor would they want to do any actual work in their communities. It's just more fun to protest, hold signs, post pics of yourself on Instagram, and rant on Twitter about how outraged you are.

Then go back to conservative Mommy and Daddy they're rebelling against, and ask when this month's allowance is coming.
    There you go again, reading the minds and motives of people you have no fucking clue about.

In the meantime,...

Name:  A03B5137-2431-4FE2-9B60-982C3E512715.jpeg
Views: 291
Size:  155.2 KB

P.S.

Name:  6573E43A-6E82-4C50-88CB-50993CC7EEA9.jpeg
Views: 321
Size:  146.4 KB
    Last edited by MumblesBadly; 05-30-2020 at 07:31 AM.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric

They "feel like that" until it moves into suburbia. Then, not so much.

Comments

Baron Von Strucker: obviously that's the shit in the small print

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    wow haven't been watching the news for a few days and holly shit just shocking. The people this most hurts will be the employees probably mostly black folks the building owners and business owners will all certainly be made whole stolen inventory, structures and fixtures. insurance companies quaking in there boots right now.
    common quote is
    "gonna get my loot on tonight"
    lol

this often happens in Canada after a big win or loss in NHL hockey maybe not so often lately.

Typically property insurance won't cover civil insurrection, etc.

Load Metric
    Some white guy dressed in all black with a professional-grade respirator was caught on phone cam smashing windows at a retail business in the area of the George Floyd protests.

https://www.facebook.com/27615703586...31617923655237

Name:  C170092F-8CD4-4395-91C1-F4C363E74807.jpeg
Views: 324
Size:  126.0 KB

When confronted by some folks who follow him when he tries to sneak away, he gets all defensive and implies threats to attack those who confronted him if they follow him further.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Anybody talking about how almost all of the destructive and violent behavior in MN right now is being started by out of state bad actors? Then those people duck back into the crowd and act like saints?

K. Didn't think so.

100% of arrests post-curfew last night were out-of-staters.

Comments

tony bagadonuts: mos def
    shit·show
    /ˈSHit ˌSHō/
    noun
    1) a situation or event marked by chaos or controversy. 2) This site.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post
    Some white guy dressed in all black with a professional-grade respirator was caught on phone cam smashing windows at a retail business in the area of the George Floyd protests.

https://www.facebook.com/27615703586...31617923655237

Name:  C170092F-8CD4-4395-91C1-F4C363E74807.jpeg
Views: 324
Size:  126.0 KB

When confronted by some folks who follow him when he tries to sneak away, he gets all defensive and implies threats to attack those who confronted him if they follow him further.
    welcome to 4 days ago idiot, read the thread before posting your bullshit

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by wrenchjockey View Post
    Anybody talking about how almost all of the destructive and violent behavior in MN right now is being started by out of state bad actors? Then those people duck back into the crowd and act like saints?

K. Didn't think so.

youll never guess what country is running coordinated fb bots encouraging it.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post

K. Didn't think so.

FUCKING MOSSAD
    shit·show
    /ˈSHit ˌSHō/
    noun

Load Metric

K. Didn't think so.

the LinkedIn founder(billionaire) who funded a Russian bot net to make it seem like the Alabama republican candidate was backed by Russia?

Load Metric
    More riots in inner cities helps Trump in November. Especially if he starts to deploy the military.

Comments

dwai: TGULL IS GOD

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    More riots in inner cities helps Trump in November. Especially if he starts to deploy the military.
    Suburban Moms don't like riots, they like Russian collusion investigations, but not riots 20 miles away. Win: Trump.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post

completely disagree considering the circumstances of why they are rioting.

trump better be awfully careful with not backing team police over team dead black guy.

it's like he is intentionally trying to get out the black vote.

i think we probably both agree that trump can't hold that 80,000 vote advantage if black people turn out in 2020.

he's walking a very fine line here
    Yeah, I’m not sure what Tellafriend’s angle is here. Civil unrest under the status quo spells change. Western civilization’s playbook.
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post

Yeah, I’m not sure what Tellafriend’s angle is here. Civil unrest under the status quo spells change. Western civilization’s playbook.

I’m not sure whether he’s right or wrong. Trump was bleeding old white seniors. I don’t know that this makes them feel comfortable. It would drive black vote that’s for sure. Biden has multiple paths for victory, but I sure like having seniors in the column I’m cheering for.

Side note, heard your boy Michael Lewis on Simmons yesterday. Laughed at him talking about Trump ignoring all Obama team and his thinking that.”this guys is going to get us killed. I just wasn’t sure how.” I’m sure that quote is off. I’m paraphrasing. Heard he has his own podcast now, you in heaven? Does it deliver?

the folks on the fringes are already polarized and going to show up to the polls. rioting and looting will encourage those in the middle who are either undecided or unmotivated to show up and pull the lever for DJT.

Platinum
    Load Metric

K. Didn't think so.

Emotional people are easily manipulated and use poor judgment. Which party is the emotional party again?

Comments

dwai: gottem

Gold
    Load Metric
    Suburban Moms don't like riots, they like Russian collusion investigations, but not riots 20 miles away. Win: Trump.
    Literally ALL of my wife's friends are in a straight up PANIC right now thinking that the riot is coming to our neighborhood. We are in an Nth tier suburb over 25 miles away from the nearest hot spot.

My uber lib next door neighbors spent 3 hours yesterday pulling all of their stuff out of their garage so they could park all of their cars inside because lol riots are coming.

FWIW I live in a city with a 96+ % white population. PANIC IN THE STREETS. Target closed all of their stores, including the one in our 'hood.

I stood outside shaking my head and watching my kids ride bike in the street.

Comments

Sanlmar: wow. Trip report rep
    shit·show
    /ˈSHit ˌSHō/
    noun

Load Metric
    Goose-stepping paramilitary operations in the heartland. Warm memories when I’m in the booth on Nov 4th.

4 more years of riots and chaos in Washington.

I can see your logic nitwit

Comments

Krypt:

Load Metric

Literally ALL of my wife's friends are in a straight up PANIC right now thinking that the riot is coming to our neighborhood. We are in an Nth tier suburb over 25 miles away from the nearest hot spot.

My uber lib next door neighbors spent 3 hours yesterday pulling all of their stuff out of their garage so they could park all of their cars inside because lol riots are coming.

FWIW I live in a city with a 96+ % white population. PANIC IN THE STREETS. Target closed all of their stores, including the one in our 'hood.

It does not help that Antifia on the internet says they are going to the suburbs next. But that will end badly for them if it happens. It's one thing to be a bad ass and throw a brick through a window of a closed business. Try that at someone's home who is an NRA member. Crowd dissipates rather quickly at that point and the homeowner gets an interview on Fox News.

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by thesidedish View Post
    MIGHTYACE is actually on the same side as you, dish. He just didn't understand the alternating captials thing which means sarcasm. dwai wasn't saying that seriously.

what? why did he just make his 3rd post in less than years, this ur buddy??
    1st off I don’t post unless it’s something worth my time, and this is obviously a hot topic so excuse me for not posting every 5 secs just because?

2nd I have no affiliation with anybody on this site, I speak my own mind and thoughts.

As mentioned earlier, as a minority I am very sensitive to racial issues as I have encountered it personally growing up via racial profiling or passed over for a job because I wasn’t “one of the good ol boys” however I don’t use that as an excuse to blame my experiences on anybody or any race, life is not easy, there are bad, evil and ignorant people of all races” I live my life with the values my parents instilled in me growing up, I have no sympathy for people who cry wolf just so they don’t have to work or take responsibility for their own actions!

I chose to move forward and persevere doing the best I can to help yourself, family and other people along the way. These degenerates on tv that are looting, stealing, burning blgs, and jumping on people’s cars are scum! and are using this incident as an excuse for their disgusting behavior. I rely on my values during tough times, apparently these thugs have none! so that begs a question as to their own upbringing and values or lack their of” lack of education and hard work which non of these people have.

I did not vote for Trump but I agree with his stance on this violence” you don’t have a right to destroy an American city!

Load Metric

It does not help that Antifia on the internet says they are going to the suburbs next. But that will end badly for them if it happens. It's one thing to be a bad ass and throw a brick through a window of a closed business. Try that at someone's home who is an NRA member. Crowd dissipates rather quickly at that point and the homeowner gets an interview on Fox News.
    Woke up. Hid my property in the garage.

Holding my well oiled gun as I stand watch over my children.

The American Experience.

Lets do it again. Vote Trump.

Thread Information