Page 69 of 124 FirstFirst ... 195965666768697071727379119 ... LastLast
Results 1,361 to 1,380 of 2461

Thread: Anyone want to shop at Target in Minneapolis today? (George Floyd police brutality death)

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by thesidedish View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mulva View Post

i disagree...calling somebody a faggot here in not nearly as bad or mean as calling them a douche.....being a douche seems much more of a personal attack.

so douche has always been #1? what about in 70's when ppl used nerd?
    i don't think the term nerd was around then. in fact throughout the 70's peeps still wanted to be called dick instead of richard.

Comments

thesidedish: ahhh yes revenge of the nerds 1984, my bad
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmarefish View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post

Not sure if you're talking about the mayor or the twitter poster? But both are IMO, who the fuck wears a cowboy hat in 2020?

The Compton Cowboys wear them.

Name:  
Views: 
Size:
    Compton Cowboys is actually a cool title. It has some legit heat to it. Kind of like when Dre started Death Row records. It always had a better feel than EZ's Ruthless label.

Load Metric
    Hey Drudge has a startling headline, neither Romney or Bush support Donald Trump! Exhilarating headline, especially since neither supported Trump in 2016. Drudge hates Trump now (if he still owns the site). But his content has been awful lately. I get he is pandering to get clicks, and is making tens of millions a year. But fuck, he is really just going after clicks rather than cutting edge content. I can't tell you how many times recently I have sent him links and he published them on his site, he has gotten lazy. He used to get information, now he is just an aggregator.

Platinum
    Load Metric

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mulva View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by thesidedish View Post

so douche has always been #1? what about in 70's when ppl used nerd?
    i don't think the term nerd was around then. in fact throughout the 70's peeps still wanted to be called dick instead of richard.
    Potsie got called a nerd basically every week on the top show of the 70s. I would credit Arthur Fonzarelli as The Godfather of the word.

Load Metric
    BLM

Load Metric
    Romney marches in Floyd protest 'to make sure people understand that black lives matter'

https://www.cnn.com/2020/06/07/polit...est/index.html

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post
    Romney marches in Floyd protest 'to make sure people understand that black lives matter'

ROFL ROMNEY

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post

Romney kinda lost his way after 2012 when he screwed up a potential winning challenge to Obama and got beaten in a not-so-close election.

Since then he's been having a hard time defining himself. Part of him wants to be conservative, but part of him wants to be the sensitive guy who opposes Trump.

Whole thing is weird.

It's too bad because I liked him and agreed with his politics more than I have any candidate since Reagan.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post

The Compton Cowboys wear them.

Name:  
Views: 
Size:
    Compton Cowboys is actually a cool title. It has some legit heat to it. Kind of like when Dre started Death Row records. It always had a better feel than EZ's Ruthless label.
    Death Row Records is actually a GOD name for a label

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    In general, whenever a politician tries to reinvent himself into something he's not, it ends in disaster. You should just be yourself and sink or swim with it. Very few end up succeeding by transforming themselves into a different person or character.

Trump was the exception. He went from his longtime "arrogant, ruthless-but-successful businessman" character to hero of the working class. But that's because Trump is incredibly talented at reading the people as a whole and saying what they want to hear. Most politicians can't do that and come off sincere like he can.

Romney should have just stuck to the "solid but practical conservative" routine he had going during the 2012 election, and hoped that eventually the party would move past Trump once he was out of office. The marching for black lives is so disingenuous.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

Trump was the exception. He went from his longtime "arrogant, ruthless-but-successful businessman" character to hero of the working class. But that's because Trump is incredibly talented at reading the people as a whole and saying what they want to hear.
    Yes, much like a con man.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    not getting beaten, pepper sprayed, or shot there is a true example of white privilege

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Trump was the exception. He went from his longtime "arrogant, ruthless-but-successful businessman" character to hero of the working class. But that's because Trump is incredibly talented at reading the people as a whole and saying what they want to hear.
    Yes, much like a con man.
    Oh, for sure Trump is a big time liar and bullshit artist. I don't think he's a good guy, and I wouldn't want him for a friend.

He's the opposite of someone like George W. Bush, who wasn't nearly as good at saying the right things to convert people into supporting him, but was almost always honest and forthright with his thoughts and beliefs. (At the time, the left relentlessly bashed him, though, despite the fact that he was far more genuine and honest than the President who preceded him.)

Trump was the President the GOP needed in 2016, though, because the Democrats had become increasingly extreme, vicious, and manipulative, and weren't going to cooperate with a centrist or a nice guy anyway. So Trump has basically taken a "fuck you" attitude with the Democrats and the biased media, which in some ways is refreshing. The GOP nominating Trump was basically telling Democrats and the media, "You've all been huge assholes to us in recent years, so here's our own asshole to deal with. Enjoy!"

I would love to return to a time when both parties cooperated, and when the political parties were less cult-like, but that doesn't seem like it's happening any time soon.

Load Metric
    In general, whenever a politician tries to reinvent himself into something he's not, it ends in disaster. You should just be yourself and sink or swim with it. Very few end up succeeding by transforming themselves into a different person or character.

Trump was the exception. He went from his longtime "arrogant, ruthless-but-successful businessman" character to hero of the working class. But that's because Trump is incredibly talented at reading the people as a whole and saying what they want to hear. Most politicians can't do that and come off sincere like he can.

Romney should have just stuck to the "solid but practical conservative" routine he had going during the 2012 election, and hoped that eventually the party would move past Trump once he was out of office. The marching for black lives is so disingenuous.
    Trump’s a political savant. Bannon rode his coat tails to fame. Obvious

History so slippery

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by shortbuspoker View Post
    not getting beaten, pepper sprayed, or shot there is a true example of white privilege
    Kind of funny actually, but I'm sure the people doing this are insufferable SJWs who actually cried when Trump was elected.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Kind of funny actually, but I'm sure the people doing this are insufferable SJWs who actually cried when Trump was elected.
    awful image. why provoke anybody that hasn't done anything to you. especially the police.

the right equivalent would be dangling watermelons and purp drink to the protesters.....but, hey.....it's all in good fun, right.
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Platinum
    Load Metric

I don’t think it’s funny at all. I can’t imagine disrespecting and taunting the people that I will eventually need help from. In what other situations is it acceptable to treat anyone like this? That picture is actually tame compared to the videos of people yelling and screaming directly in their face. These emotional idiots think things will end well acting like this?

Load Metric
    Annoying for sure

Load Metric
    Name:  6CCD49AA-1DD4-4A7E-99C6-90765A6F907E.jpeg
Views: 367
Size:  83.0 KB
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Thread Information