Page 121 of 124 FirstFirst ... 2171111117118119120121122123124 LastLast
Results 2,401 to 2,420 of 2461

Thread: Anyone want to shop at Target in Minneapolis today? (George Floyd police brutality death)

Load Metric
    MADNESS

Load Metric
    LOL WOMEN OFFICERS

Load Metric
    I agree but she handled it

Load Metric
    Name:  118764502_613608862849690_2352353216626098919_n.jpg
Views: 351
Size:  48.3 KB
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post

Nothing like true fascism. This is Biden's America.

#BidenRiots #BidensAmerica #AltLeftExtremists

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    Where’s the lie?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Jimmy Kimmel, who has gone from "The Man Show" to acting like a bitch with no backbone:

https://twitter.com/RealJamesWoods/status/1308309910635995137

Comments

splitthis: He really is

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Jimmy Kimmel, who has gone from "The Man Show" to acting like a bitch with no backbone:

Dan Druff, who has gone from ‘poker fraud’ detective To acting like a boot licking bitch with no backbone.

Comments

dwai: junk post to gain rep

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Hate to tell you, marley boy, but it requires a hell of a lot more backbone to oppose the woke mob these days than to lap up the bullshit they serve you.

Any retard can spout, "Racism bad, brutal cops bad, black lives matter".

That's pretty much what all of the spineless corporations and sports leagues have done these days, because they're afraid of the cancellation mob coming after them.

It takes a lot more thought and introspection to verbalize the flaws in a lot of the popular woke narrative, and to seek real solutions to the problems at hand, rather than just performing the 2020 Empathy Dance, and believing it means you're helping.

I could heavily censor the site, ban people like sidedish, Biff, and dwai, and stamp BLM logos all over PFA. That would score me a lot more points with today's leftist poker cool kids. That would be the spineless move. Running a free speech forum and personally opposing the woke narrative is pretty much the opposite of that.

Ben so woke

Gold
    Load Metric

Not a comedy routine or entertainment. Just letting America know to get in line with the left agenda or the social consequences will be severe.

Load Metric
    Name:  Screenshot_20200922-173742_YouTube.jpg
Views: 298
Size:  262.8 KB

Comments

gimmick: low effort

Load Metric
    Hate to tell you, marley boy, but it requires a hell of a lot more backbone to oppose the woke mob these days than to lap up the bullshit they serve you.

That's pretty much what all of the spineless corporations and sports leagues have done these days, because they're afraid of the cancellation mob coming after them.

It takes a lot more thought and introspection to verbalize the flaws in a lot of the popular woke narrative, and to seek real solutions to the problems at hand, rather than just performing the 2020 Empathy Dance, and believing it means you're helping.

I could heavily censor the site, ban people like sidedish, Biff, and dwai, and stamp BLM logos all over PFA. That would score me a lot more points with today's leftist poker cool kids. That would be the spineless move. Running a free speech forum and personally opposing the woke narrative is pretty much the opposite of that.
    I'm sure dwai's ability to spam tds memes was the one thing founding fathers felt needed to be protected.

Sure you realize that if anyone here started responding to that spam with spam of their own this site would become completely unreadable. It would be real treat to non members that can't ignore that. You know, assuming any of them would be willing to wait 5 days to join even now.

Maybe try coming up with a real solution to that.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by gimmick View Post

I'm sure dwai's ability to spam tds memes was the one thing founding fathers felt needed to be protected.

Sure you realize that if anyone here started responding to that spam with spam of their own this site would become completely unreadable. It would be real treat to non members that can't ignore that. You know, assuming any of them would be willing to wait 5 days to join even now.

I don't know what that has to do with the point I made to marley.

He claimed I was "spineless" and "hypocritical", and I'm being neither. As I mentioned, whether you agree with it or not, I am taking stances likely to get resistance from very vocal sources, rather than engaging performative wokeness to appease.

A conservative with a free speech forum -- especially in a left-leaning community such as poker -- is anything but spineless.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by gimmick View Post

I don't know what that has to do with the point I made to marley.
    Maybe save your bravery for more deserving subjects.

Also doing something unpopular doesn't make it brave.

Everyone else's free speech gets buried under spam from a handful of posters. Oh so brave to side with mongs from your tribe.

Load Metric
    lol gimmick is so predictable, useless to conversate with, like arguing with a fucking plant

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I'm not claiming "bravery" or "sidiing with" anyone.

I am keeping a free speech forum in an era where it's unpopular to do so, and where I get significant criticism from others in poker for this. I am stating my true political opinions without concern of backlash -- opinions which have been relatively similar over the past 30 years.

I'm not expecting a medal for any of this, just simply responding to an idiotic accusation of being "spineless" simply because I called Jimmy Kimmel spineless (which he totally is).

I'm also calling various BLM-asskissing corporations spineless, because they are. Note that I'm not saying the same about companies like Ben n' Jerry's, which have been openly left-leaning for a long time. I have no problem with companies which hold different political view than I do, but I think it's laughably weak, spineless, and shortsighted to do the corporate BLM dance out of fear of the woke Twitter mob. But that's another discussion for another time.

In the case of Kimmel, it's amusing to see how he started out fairly similar to his former TV/radio partner Adam Carolla, but Carolla essentially remained the same and rejected wokeness, whereas Kimmel has become a pseudo-emotional Hollywood yes-man, constantly dancing for the leftist overlords.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Scene: Orange County, 1995

KROQ put together a group for what it called "The Freak Bus", which was going to take its weirdest regular callers to Bethlehem, PA to retrieve a Christmas tree.

Master Ken Scalir was among those who was selected to take the trip. However, Ken's mother didn't fully understand the whole thing, and didn't like the idea of him being treated as a "freak" by KROQ. He was 25, and she didn't have control of what he would do, but at the last minute she decided not to drive him to Orange County (about 50 miles away), effectively ending his Freak Bus appearance.

I was there waiting for him to show up and be sent off, but he never appeared.

They were all ready for the ceremony to send off the bus, but it was noticed that Ken was missing.

"Where's Ken?", asked KROQ morning host Bean.

"His mom called and said he can't come", said 'Jmmy the Sports Guy'.

"What?!", shouted Bean. "Ken's mom said he can't CUM???"

The crowd erupted in laughter.

Jimmy the Sports Guy was Jimmy Kimmel.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Ken got permanently banned from KROQ over this no-show, by the way. The ban stayed in place until it was rescinded about 15 years later.

Ken was especially disappointed that this meant the end of him going to the yearly "KROQ Singles Party", which he was always somehow able to win his way into going. He claimed the party was really fun, several KROQ DJs were there, and the girls there were really hot.

He would try to win under fake names, but Kevin or Bean would see him there and throw him out.

One year in the late '90s, the singles party was a costume party, so he had an idea. He won his way on via a fake name again, but this time showed up in a Ronald Reagan mask, which was fine because of the costume theme.

Kevin and Bean didn't catch it, and Ken was also able to meet a girl while behind the mask. Her name was Arlene, and she kind of looked like a Mexican Betty Page. She wasn't bad looking. The two of them ended up going out for like two months, and I met her a few times.

I watched the relationship hit its unfortunate end, though. Ken had a party at his apartment, and a guy named Jimmy he knew from party lines showed up. Jimmy (not Kimmel this time) was mostly a mellow, non-threatening guy, and he wasn't particularly good looking. He was pudgy, going prematurely bad in his 20s, and was around 5'7". What Ken didn't realize was that Arlene had a thing for redheaded white guys, and when she saw Jimmy and his (thinning) red hair, she was instantly in love, and abruptly left Ken.

Sad!

Platinum
    Load Metric
    I liked Jimmy Kimmel better hen he was fat.

Same as Cristina Ricci

Thread Information