Page 21 of 124 FirstFirst ... 111718192021222324253171121 ... LastLast

Thread: Anyone want to shop at Target in Minneapolis today? (George Floyd police brutality death)

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    I don't agree with everything he's saying, but at least he's putting out a well-thought-out anti-rioting message:

https://twitter.com/TimRunsHisMouth/status/1266556854869602310
    This man has “values” obviously instilled in him during his upbringing, imagine the impact this statement would have if Lebron James said it! ??? where are the kapernicks? this is the platform to use their celebrity to make a difference, instead of just blending in the background concerned about their “brand” or just kneeling for no apparent reason.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post

It does not help that Antifia on the internet says they are going to the suburbs next. But that will end badly for them if it happens. It's one thing to be a bad ass and throw a brick through a window of a closed business. Try that at someone's home who is an NRA member. Crowd dissipates rather quickly at that point and the homeowner gets an interview on Fox News.
    Woke up. Hid my property in the garage.

Holding my well oiled gun as I stand watch over my children.

The American Experience.

Lets do it again. Vote Trump.
    Well, actually I did clean/oil up a couple of the boom tools, and watched the kids. Trump 2020 flags are, as usual, being flown under Old Glory in my 'hood.

When do I get to start Boogaloo Side Quests? Also when is it appropriate to laugh at your neighbor when he shows you his Hi-Point?

These are the burning questions I have.
    shit·show
    /ˈSHit ˌSHō/
    noun
    1) a situation or event marked by chaos or controversy. 2) This site.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellafriend View Post
    the folks on the fringes are already polarized and going to show up to the polls. rioting and looting will encourage those in the middle who are either undecided or unmotivated to show up and pull the lever for DJT.

this is a reasonable take, but i think a compelling case can be made that there are no more moderates, and to the extent they exist, don't vote in enough numbers to matter. welcome to 2020.

also, while what you're saying might be right, i think that black people swing this election one way or another.

biden might not be able to turn them out though. we'll see.

Load Metric
    I might just drive up to Minneapolis tomorrow and look around and see what the deal is. Part of me thinks this is media driven and just your casual every two year riot. CNN is filming the same burned out building every segment. It's about time I validate some things.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MIGHTYACE View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by thesidedish View Post

what? why did he just make his 3rd post in less than years, this ur buddy??
    1st off I don’t post unless it’s something worth my time, and this is obviously a hot topic so excuse me for not posting every 5 secs just because?

2nd I have no affiliation with anybody on this site, I speak my own mind and thoughts.

As mentioned earlier, as a minority I am very sensitive to racial issues as I have encountered it personally growing up via racial profiling or passed over for a job because I wasn’t “one of the good ol boys” however I don’t use that as an excuse to blame my experiences on anybody or any race, life is not easy, there are bad, evil and ignorant people of all races” I live my life with the values my parents instilled in me growing up, I have no sympathy for people who cry wolf just so they don’t have to work or take responsibility for their own actions!

I chose to move forward and persevere doing the best I can to help yourself, family and other people along the way. These degenerates on tv that are looting, stealing, burning blgs, and jumping on people’s cars are scum! and are using this incident as an excuse for their disgusting behavior. I rely on my values during tough times, apparently these thugs have none! so that begs a question as to their own upbringing and values or lack their of” lack of education and hard work which non of these people have.

I did not vote for Trump but I agree with his stance on this violence” you don’t have a right to destroy an American city!
    I’m not a minority but I live in a Suburbia which has probably 20% minority residents of which an overwealmimg percentage have kids. We are all economincaly similar profiles although we obviously come from different backgrounds. I have the opertunity to converse with a diverse group of parents as my kid is a cheerleader and 50% of her team is minority. Right now the non minority paraents are quiet (me anoungst them) and the minority parents are more or less saying the same thing you did above. There is a problem in this country. The problem is much much much more concentrated outside of suburbia where we all share same goals/ideas. It’s not all “blame whitey” as some of this shit is brought to themselves and they are happy cops are there to protect us.

Load Metric
    test post

Load Metric
    test post
    TGULL IS GOD YALL

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    The out-of-state angle is interesting.

I'm seeing accusations that these are bad actors from the white supremacist right, and that they're bad actors from the antifa left. These may just be people who don't really have any strong political opinions, but just enjoy wreaking havoc, and aren't too far from Minneapolis.

Wisconsin is just east of Minneapolis, so it wouldn't be too hard for out-of-staters to drive over there.

Guess we will have to see where this goes.

I don't understand the points being raised regarding this by the riot apologists, though. They claim that bad actors from the right were instigating the rioting and looting by breaking windows or causing other kinds of mayhem first. Okay? So their point is that black people can't help themselves, and have to riot or loot when they see someone else starting it? Sounds pretty racist to me.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by wrenchjockey View Post

Literally ALL of my wife's friends are in a straight up PANIC right now thinking that the riot is coming to our neighborhood. We are in an Nth tier suburb over 25 miles away from the nearest hot spot.

My uber lib next door neighbors spent 3 hours yesterday pulling all of their stuff out of their garage so they could park all of their cars inside because lol riots are coming.

FWIW I live in a city with a 96+ % white population. PANIC IN THE STREETS. Target closed all of their stores, including the one in our 'hood.

I stood outside shaking my head and watching my kids ride bike in the street.
    It does not help that Antifia on the internet says they are going to the suburbs next. But that will end badly for them if it happens. It's one thing to be a bad ass and throw a brick through a window of a closed business. Try that at someone's home who is an NRA member. Crowd dissipates rather quickly at that point and the homeowner gets an interview on Fox News.
    Barring life-threatening aggression, you’re telling me that you would shoot and kill someone for throwing a brick at your house?

Diamond
    Load Metric

I'm seeing accusations that these are bad actors from the white supremacist right, and that they're bad actors from the antifa left. These may just be people who don't really have any strong political opinions, but just enjoy wreaking havoc, and aren't too far from Minneapolis.

Wisconsin is just east of Minneapolis, so it wouldn't be too hard for out-of-staters to drive over there.

I don't understand the points being raised regarding this by the riot apologists, though. They claim that bad actors from the right were instigating the rioting and looting by breaking windows or causing other kinds of mayhem first. Okay? So their point is that black people can't help themselves, and have to riot or loot when they see someone else starting it? Sounds pretty racist to me.

only 100% partisan ppl complete nutbars are putting the blame on bad actors from the right, just unable to criticize anitfa or anybody that might be voting with them

Diamond Pro Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe's Avatar
    Load Metric
    not even real riots, these are pussy riots

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Krypt View Post

Barring life-threatening aggression, you’re telling me that you would shoot and kill someone for throwing a brick at your house?
    I'd have to assess the situation as it happened, we have stand your ground laws where I live. If it was some random kid running by I'd let it go and just fix up the damage, cost of being a homeowner, and payback for a couple mailboxes I ripped down when I was 15. If it were grown men standing on my lawn taunting and threatening that is a grey area, not sure what I would do. Obviously someone trying to get inside and harm my family, well let's just say I am a firm 2nd amendment guy. Like most people I am generally non-violent, of course I would become terribly violent and borderline sadistic if someone came in my house with intentions to harm my family.

Comments

Krypt: BORDERLINE SADISTIC

Load Metric

Thumbs up

only 100% partisan ppl complete nutbars are putting the blame on bad actors from the right, just unable to criticize anitfa or anybody that might be voting with them
    For the record, I think outside nutjobs are largely apolitical chaos fetishists, more likely left than right but more apolitical, but you think the Covid was created as a worldwide pandemic for people to be wearing masks for these riots. You said that yesterday. That’s a conspiracy that requires a worldwide Illuminati secret network of shit that is simply unbelievable.

That all news all day is about Trump botching Covid, now it’s all about thieving black people, and the right much prefers that narrative seems obvious. Most cops know the country is always ready to blow up, a black man was murdered on tv, and you just have to light a match.

In the conspiracy theory hierarchy, yours requires a worldwide network of diabolical figures.

That a few people on the right know these people will go off if you strike a match is almost common sense.

That doesn’t mean I believe it, but one is almost impossible and the other would be fairly easy to recognize and execute.

Your conspiracy theory is way way way more nutjob than the second. The only common thing is both are very likely untrue.

If druff has to bet on Covid was a plan to allow protestors and rioters to wear masks, or that people on the right might possibly be playing a part in this, I feel reasonably sure he is betting on the second.

Comments

Kuntmissioner: chaos fetishism

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Krypt View Post

I'd have to assess the situation as it happened, we have stand your ground laws where I live. If it was some random kid running by I'd let it go and just fix up the damage, cost of being a homeowner, and payback for a couple mailboxes I ripped down when I was 15. If it were grown men standing on my lawn taunting and threatening that is a grey area, not sure what I would do. Obviously someone trying to get inside and harm my family, well let's just say I am a firm 2nd amendment guy. Like most people I am generally non-violent, of course I would become terribly violent and borderline sadistic if someone came in my house with intentions to harm my family.
    I envision torturing an individual. I am pretty brutal when it comes to this. I would strap then in a chair, pitch black, wearing noise cancellation headphones and play every single radio show Druff has done, starting with 2006, on a loop.

Comments

splitthis: Haha

Krypt: :lol2 cruel and unusual

Load Metric
    More riots in inner cities helps Trump in November. Especially if he starts to deploy the military.
    Suburban Moms don't like riots, they like Russian collusion investigations, but not riots 20 miles away. Win: Trump.
    as the democratic party goes from +100 to -108 since thursday

jesus you are a stupid faggot

put your money where your mouth is bitch and the same goes for the rest of you idiots

come get big dicks money

ALL POLITICAL WAGERS FOR THE 2020 ELECTION HAVE ACTION WHENEVER THE ELECTION TAKES PLACE
    U.S. PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION 2020 - WINNING PARTY
    Democrats
    Republicans
    Other
    +40000
    Last edited by big dick; 05-30-2020 at 01:46 PM.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post

For the record, I think outside nutjobs are largely apolitical chaos fetishists, more likely left than right but more apolitical, but you think the Covid was created as a worldwide pandemic for people to be wearing masks for these riots. You said that yesterday. That’s a conspiracy that requires a worldwide Illuminati secret network of shit that is simply unbelievable.

That all news all day is about Trump botching Covid, now it’s all about thieving black people, and the right much prefers that narrative seems obvious. Most cops know the country is always ready to blow up, a black man was murdered on tv, and you just have to light a match.

In the conspiracy theory hierarchy, yours requires a worldwide network of diabolical figures.

That a few people on the right know these people will go off if you strike a match is almost common sense.

That doesn’t mean I believe it, but one is almost impossible and the other would be fairly easy to recognize and execute.

Your conspiracy theory is way way way more nutjob than the second. The only common thing is both are very likely untrue.

If druff has to bet on Covid was a plan to allow protestors and rioters to wear masks, or that people on the right might possibly be playing a part in this, I feel reasonably sure he is betting on the second.
    oh yeah the illuminati is true for sure, human nature guarantees it to be 100% almost, like ppl will give up the best drug on the planet willingly, don't be a moron

Diamond
    Load Metric
    I didn't say I believe it to be true, I blatantly led with "conspiracy theory" doesn't mean I believe its true moron

Diamond Pro Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe's Avatar
    Load Metric
    All protesters, violent and non violent, are annoying as fuck, regardless of whether or not I agree with them

Diamond
    Load Metric
    ppl saying "Russians and nazis" are causing all the trouble is more full of shit than my conspiracy theory last night. its Antifa and BLM, 2 leftwing groups, common knowledge. whether someone is there that would vote on the right is completely irrelevant. like why are they even talking about it. oh really not all of hundreds of thousands of the ppl think the same? WOW U DONT SAY!!!!

Load Metric
    I didn't say I believe it to be true, I blatantly led with "conspiracy theory" doesn't mean I believe its true moron
    It appeared you think it’s possible. Yet you think someone is a nutjob to think people recognize today is a better day for the right then last week. As least from my perspective. I think I’d rather have this in the news if I’m trump than Covid all day. That’s just a gut read, maybe this is bad for the right, but I don’t see it.

Thread Information