Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Keep Gramma and Grampa out of Nursing Homes

Load Metric

Keep Gramma and Grampa out of Nursing Homes

Here’s the deal on nursing homes from me who knows them inside out. If you have a ton of cash and can afford 20k a month for a quality joint without Medicaid riffraff, then they are ok.

The truth is as long as you keep over 50% elderly in a facility, you can call it a nursing home. The other 49% can be young ex criminals drug addicts, mentally ill folks who now have nowhere to go since they closed down the state mental wards.

It is fucking sad what we subject our elderly to. Keep them at home as long as possible and then get hospice to let them die in peace at home.

If I had a nickel for every elderly person that asked me to kill them because they were dumped in a home shittt.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    Also not a good idea to quarantine these people from their families who watch over poor care etc.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric

Load Metric
    He should get the death penalty or life in prison for that shit.

A guy like that should not be allowed into society ever again.

Diamond Pro Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post

how can you jump to this conclusion? this is completely justified if the white man said the N word (n-word) out loud

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by splitthis View Post

Here’s the deal on nursing homes from me who knows them inside out. If you have a ton of cash and can afford 20k a month for a quality joint without Medicaid riffraff, then they are ok.

The truth is as long as you keep over 50% elderly in a facility, you can call it a nursing home. The other 49% can be young ex criminals drug addicts, mentally ill folks who now have nowhere to go since they closed down the state mental wards.

It is fucking sad what we subject our elderly to. Keep them at home as long as possible and then get hospice to let them die in peace at home.

If I had a nickel for every elderly person that asked me to kill them because they were dumped in a home shittt.
    I dunno, that looked a little staged. I would not be surprised if the guy getting whacked set it up for some free rent. It looked like some of those blows were not even connecting, like Rocky 4.

Load Metric
    Also not a good idea to quarantine these people from their families who watch over poor care etc.
    I have a few friends who are home health care aides for elderly and they all say they're a lot better off at home if they can be there. Everyone in a health care situation they can't watch over themselves needs an advocate.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post

how can you jump to this conclusion? this is completely justified if the white man said the N word (n-word) out loud
    Death by boiling is a method of execution in which a person is killed by being immersed in a boiling liquid. While not as common as other methods of execution, boiling to death has been used in many parts of Europe and Asia. Due to the lengthy process, death by boiling is an extremely painful method of execution.

Executions of this type were often carried out using a large vessel such as a cauldron or a sealed kettle that was filled with a liquid such as water, oil, tar, or tallow, and a hook and pulley system.[1]

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
    I have a few friends who are home health care aides for elderly and they all say they're a lot better off at home if they can be there. Everyone in a health care situation they can't watch over themselves needs an advocate.
    If/when this day comes the .357 is going in the mouth.

It's the easy way out + I would rather leave whatever money I have to anyone besides a nursing home.

Load Metric
    Very few people end up in a nursing home that costs $8K or more a month. Insurance doesn't cover shit and the people who run these high end places just want to fleece you out of every last dollar that they can.

Usually an elderly person who cannot take care of themselves anymore, who makes about $1500 a month from just Social Security will probably end up in a private home run by women who are certified nurses from the Philippines. If they are lucky. They usually have 4 to 6 residents per house and it's just a regular home. Most people just sleep all day long and watch TV.

This black guy punching the shit out of an elderly woman in the video was probably in a nursing home that charges much more than your average retirement home. He was probably getting paid $12 an hour to make beds and clean up rooms.

Do not put your elderly parents in a health care rehabilitation center or in a nursing home that employs black people.

Load Metric
    Color doesn’t matter, he wasn’t working there, he was one of the mental patients there with our elderly. I think they started this shit about 15 years ago and that’s when I had to get the fuck out of there. It was just ridiculous keeping dangerous mental patients in with frail elderly.

What I can tell you about most nurse assistants is that most are black and most work their fucking asses off for little pay or recognition. My problem was getting rid of lazy ones who always called in sick making the good ones having to work harder and when they were there, they didn’t do shit for work. Management wouldn’t let me fire them because the government pays them to try to keep these useless individuals employed and off government services. They would work just long enough to qualify again and while they were there it sucked.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    Color doesn’t matter, he wasn’t working there, he was one of the mental patients there with our elderly. I think they started this shit about 15 years ago and that’s when I had to get the fuck out of there. It was just ridiculous keeping dangerous mental patients in with frail elderly.

What I can tell you about most nurse assistants is that most are black and most work their fucking asses off for little pay or recognition. My problem was getting rid of lazy ones who always called in sick making the good ones having to work harder and when they were there, they didn’t do shit for work. Management wouldn’t let me fire them because the government pays them to try to keep these useless individuals employed and off government services. They would work just long enough to qualify again and while they were there it sucked.
    Thank you for a dose of reality to combat everyone's preconceived notions.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Platinum
    Load Metric
    So, a couple of things.

-No, he wasn't working there despite what the video title claims. He was a "temporary" patient there. (Yes, I realize splitthis mentioned this as well in her latest post, I just wanted to mention it again make it clear for anyone who may have missed it.)

- No, it ISNT staged. Guaranteed. The guy did this to more than one elderly patient and posted the videos to his youtube. To my knowledge, with 100% certainty, there are at least 2 vids out there but I'm not sure if there are more. After the youtube vids made waves, the authorities were called and he has now been arrested. I'm not sure what he was charged with yet.

-he has obvious mental problems. I read somewhere that this dude is schizophrenic plus more, but don't take my word for that.

-This is his youtube page where he originally posted the 2 videos. (They are of course removed now). You can see hes obviously pretty obsessed with boxing, but he clearly has some big mental issues. It's pretty apparent he even has trouble forming normal sentences when he speaks.
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5t...OJymLZA/videos

- Everyone blames him...which it should be. He needs consequences for his actions. However, I also heavily blame the system that put him there , improperly supervised and with elderly. He never should have been there in the first place imo. When the dust settles, I'd love to know the real chain of events on how he ended up there and it should be exposed for everyone to see how monumentally fucked up the system is.

Load Metric
    Actually color does matter.

Black people are far more violent.

Employee of the Month

This black guy was caught only because he filmed himself and uploaded it to YouTube beating the crap out of elderly people at this nursing home.

The Westwood nursing center in Detroit, Michigan has over 40 complaints and has been fined over $178K. They charge over $5K a month for a room.

Load Metric
    5k is the nut low.

Good nursing homes have asset requirement for entrance. This is also something to consider for entry. Let’s say Grandpa has 300k in assets but wants to live in an assisted living as opposed to a nursing home for a while. The best nursing home has a 300k minimum asset requirement. If Grandpa stays in an assisted living and blows through 250k of that money disqualifying him for the best nursing home, his quality choices decrease severely.

The law is once you are in a nursing home and you run out of money you cannot be thrown out. The facility must accept Medicaid. So the best play is getting in to a better quality one off the rip with the most assets and when they run out, you are still allowed to stay there.

If you waste assets in an assisted living, you gamble quality later in a higher care facility.

Ronald Reagan

Platinum
    Load Metric
    5k is the nut low.

Good nursing homes have asset requirement for entrance. This is also something to consider for entry. Let’s say Grandpa has 300k in assets but wants to live in an assisted living as opposed to a nursing home for a while. The best nursing home has a 300k minimum asset requirement. If Grandpa stays in an assisted living and blows through 250k of that money disqualifying him for the best nursing home, his quality choices decrease severely.

The law is once you are in a nursing home and you run out of money you cannot be thrown out. The facility must accept Medicaid. So the best play is getting in to a better quality one off the rip with the most assets and when they run out, you are still allowed to stay there.

If you waste assets in an assisted living, you gamble quality later in a higher care facility.
    So if the in-laws have long term care insurance and $300k each...put them in a swank nursing home then dole out the remaining inheritance? Then if they run out of the $300k they have to be allowed to stay.

Load Metric
    No, if they have 1.5 million they need to get rid of that difference to heirs 5 years before going into that nursing home.

If parents are married and only one goes into a home, that home is allowed 50% of all assets before Medicaid kicks in.

I am sure super swank places have higher minimums.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    let's get back the the real issue here

am i the only one who would pay to kill this piece of shit who beat up that defenseless senior?

edit-him being black doesn't matter... white green purple makes no difference he deserves death

Comments

Gordman: You're not the only one.

Load Metric
    Gordman: You're not the only one.

This is why gordman is my favorite poster.

He isn't the best poster on pfa but he is by far my favorite.

Class and a huge heart. Kinda guy you want having your back when it's 4 am and you're outside the late night bar about to throw it down with 4 guys
    he isn't gonne run off like a bitch he is gonna back his friends up and if need be take a beating

We bet on something in the past and gordo lost like 100 bucks to me and had some shit went on in life and he didn't square up for like 2 weeks. He sent me 115 without me askimg.... I wish now i at least sent you back the 15 and i wasnt gonna ask for extra

You faggots made fun of him for being worried af about his wife that one time

Few other things ive seen him say and do has made me have a huge amount of respect for him

my kinda guy

and before you faggots quote me and talke shit well geuss what? I don't give two fucks what most of you think
    Last edited by big dick; 05-26-2020 at 01:21 AM.

Load Metric
    i'd pay 2k right now to have gordo walk into that room while that monster was laying a tune on that poor senior

that piece of shit would be drinking out of a straw for months afterwards...as he should be

he is the worst kind of human

right up there with animal and child abusers

yeah sure he has mental issues and i sympathize with that but even if he didnt he would still be a mean cruel pos

boil that bitch alive and people who do shit like this and worse should also die int he most painful way possible
    Last edited by big dick; 05-26-2020 at 01:19 AM.

Thread Information