View Poll Results: Bring back SixToedPete?

Voters
29. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes! Let bygones be bygones

15 51.72%
  • Maybe this was all just a big misunderstanding

6 20.69%
  • [see results]

8 27.59%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Should SixToedPete be allowed to return?

Gold
    Load Metric
    Yes her actions were so mild druff had to give her bullet points on what not to do in order to avoid getting banned

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    My conclusions/decisions regarding splitthis:

1) She has indeed taken the obsession with Kilgore Trout way too far, especially since Kilgore did nothing to her other than insult her. While I understood the initial concern regarding Kilgore's criminal convictions related to some minor fraud against a large company, that is all known and out in the open now, and there's no point for further "investigations".

2) She does seem to drop cryptic references about people's lives when arguing with them on here, which makes people feel rightfully uncomfortable.

3) While her actions have been creepy, she has not contacted any users outside of the forum, nor harassed any family members, nor has she posted direct personal information, nor has she made lewfather-style direct threats (except against Kilgore, with whom she was actively fighting with at the time). Therefore, I don't feel her actions warrant a ban at this time.

4) I also do not feel that her current behavior here is acceptable, and it does not appear she has learned from the negative reaction she is getting from almost the entire active userbase regarding her recent actions/posts.

5) Therefore, while I am not banning or restricting splitthis, I am giving her a public warning not to continue doing this sort of thing. This means:
    -- No threatening to look up information or visit other PFA users
    -- No references, cryptic or otherwise, regarding PFA users' jobs or family members
    -- No more posts about Kilgore Trout's legal matters, unless she first clears such posts with me (which I will only allow if it's something extreme which the public needs to know)
    -- No references of any kind to any PFA user which borders upon making cryptic threats or giving out personal info

Of course, if splitthis still wishes to argue with and bash others here, she is free to do so, and people are still welcome to do the same to her, as is standard on PFA.

However, regarding rep, I also want the rep-warring to stop. That is, I don't want anyone red-repping splitthis simply because she posts something non-controversial and harmless, and I also don't want splitthis red-repping people for the sake of red-repping (or digging up old posts and doing so).

If splitthis does not keep to the above terms, I will suspend or ban her at that point.

Furthermore, I will be watching the forum more closely for anyone else whose behavior borders on stalking or info-threatening, and will be quicker to take action than before.

So let it be written, so let it be done.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by RealTalk View Post
    Yes her actions were so mild druff had to give her bullet points on what not to do in order to avoid getting banned
    Listen, pal. We don't take kindly to that sort of intolerance around here.

Yes, she did all of those terrible, potentially criminal things enumerated in Druff's post. But some of them only happened ONCE.

Everybody gets one, here at PokerFraudAlert.com

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick Sanchez View Post
    Listen, pal. We don't take kindly to that sort of intolerance around here.

Yes, she did all of those terrible, potentially criminal things enumerated in Druff's post. But some of them only happened ONCE.

Everybody gets one, here at PokerFraudAlert.com
    Duly noted, signature boy

-- No references, cryptic or otherwise, regarding PFA users' jobs

Comments

Rick Sanchez: Okay that was your one, now please stop calling me that it's very hurtful

Load Metric
    2) She does seem to drop cryptic references about people's lives when arguing with them on here, which makes people feel rightfully uncomfortable.

this is fine. everything's fine.

Gold
    Load Metric

So let it be written, so let it be done.

Quote Originally Posted by splitthis View Post
    How do you have time to rehash something that was dead 2 years ago when you have all those signatures to collect? Get a life video boy. I’m so bad that I have never seen KT in person either trying to or in passing.

Lol signature boy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick Sanchez View Post
    Getting waaaaaay off track here, bros. No need to defend splitthis's weird creepy behavior, we all agree it's not a big deal.

This is about a man that was given a raw deal. Charles Rosseel, a longstanding member of our community. In the spirit of fairness and looking the other way, it's time to bring this man home.

The real reason this is going on is that you didn’t get your way 2 years ago and obviously never got over it. What a sad thing you are lol. You claimed you would leave because of it, and yet here you are.

How are those signatures coming along?
    Her family shit was on the goddamn news ffs for all to see. Shut the fuck up already and move along and gather those important signatures. LOL.
    I'm sure this is all just a big misunderstanding
    Last edited by RealTalk; 05-22-2020 at 06:05 PM.

Load Metric
    honestly you are all blowing this waaaaay out of proportion.

im sure she learned her lesson.

like trump did when the christian right wing GOP gave him a pass on impeachment.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Gold
    Load Metric
    I still can't believe it was actually you that doxxed karen

Load Metric
    you cant prosecute me, she's my e-wife.

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    also theres a non zero chance that this turns into the weirdest 3way in history at wsop.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Do you enforce the rules as sternly and even-handedly as druff at stockamets? Asking for a friend

Load Metric
    Someone should let srslysirius know about this thread. Didn't he leave the forum over this? Probably too busy trying to become deputy mayor of vegas though.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    also theres a non zero chance that this turns into the weirdest 3way in history at wsop.
    I'm surprised you and split would be willing to let druff in on the fun

Load Metric
    Do you enforce the rules as sternly and even-handedly as druff at stockamets? Asking for a friend

that comes when we hit 6th tier financial shitposting forum. as of my AMZN blunder we are flirting with 9th.

Fuck sixtoe. Due was a miserable waste of life.

Also, who the fuck is split?

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Name:  20200522_215401.jpg
Views: 221
Size:  29.3 KB

Welp, oops...that's all I can say.

I obv I had no idea what was going on and I guess I should have checked first. I was ranting like a blithering idiot without any context.

I will see myself out and let you guys go about your business and fight it out

Apologies to everyone, and thank you splitthis for making me aware of this.

Load Metric
    This forum isn't going up any tiers unless you move ur day to day life as a pay pig blog away from skatz secret forum to here marrone people it's an excruciating read

Load Metric
    Also really srslynerdius is doing this Rick Sanchez thing its fucking awful I had no idea

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff
    ... she has not contacted any users outside of the forum, nor harassed any family members, nor has she posted direct personal information, nor has she made direct threats (except against Kilgore, with whom she was actively fighting with at the time). Therefore, I don't feel her actions warrant a ban at this time.
    True in 2018, still true now.

/thread

Gold
    Load Metric
    So this was just bullshit then? Got it, thx

Thread Information