View Poll Results: Bring back SixToedPete?

Voters
29. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes! Let bygones be bygones

15 51.72%
  • Maybe this was all just a big misunderstanding

6 20.69%
  • [see results]

8 27.59%
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Should SixToedPete be allowed to return?

Banned
    Load Metric

Should SixToedPete be allowed to return?

This matter is far more complex than it appears on the surface. My conclusions/decisions regarding SixToedPete:

1) He has indeed taken the obsession with Dan Druff way too far, especially since Druff did nothing to him other than insult him. While I understood the initial concern regarding Druff's personal life, that is all known and out in the open now, and there's no point for further "investigations".

2) SixToedPete did seem to drop cryptic references about people's lives when arguing with them on here, which makes people feel rightfully uncomfortable.

3) While his actions were creepy, he has not contacted any users outside of the forum, nor has she made lewfather-style direct threats (except against Druff, with whom he was actively fighting with at the time). Therefore, I don't feel his actions warrant a ban any longer.

4) Therefore, he should be given a public warning not to continue doing this sort of thing. This means:
    -- No threatening to look up information or visit other PFA users
    -- No references, cryptic or otherwise, regarding PFA users' jobs or family members
    -- No more posts about Druff's family and personal matters, unless he first clears such posts with me (which I will only allow if it's something extreme which the public needs to know)
    -- No references of any kind to any PFA user which borders upon making cryptic threats or giving out personal info

Of course, if SixToedPete still wishes to argue with and bash others here, he is free to do so, and people are still welcome to do the same to him, as is standard on PFA.

If SixToedPete does not keep to the above terms, he should be suspended or banned at that point.

So let it be written, so let it be done.

Comments

splitthis: U r sad

Load Metric
    why are you so upset, fag?

Load Metric
    That would be entertaining. Is he still alive?
    For the sake of Druffs health (physical and mental), I have to vote no.

Load Metric
    What could possibly go wrong?

Comments

Rick Sanchez: :WHYNOT:
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Comments

splitthis: Big time

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

6TP OR TYDE

Load Metric
    If we promise to banish Blake to the toddler forum can we have this guy back todge

Comments

Rick Sanchez: UH OH

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Sixtoedpete would be the very last person allowed back here.

I would take 100 Jewdonks over him.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Wow, "yes" is in the lead by a LANDSLIDE! It's great to see some positivity and forgiveness in the PFA community.

It's important to note that SixToedPete only made vague threats a number of times and did a small amount of research into the family members of PFA users. Prior to that, he had no history of causing problems for anyone.

SixToedPete is a longtime community member. We should try to give them leeway to fuck up occasionally and judge it on a case-by-case basis.

Comments

nunbeater: lol

Load Metric
    Okay, this is getting good now.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post
    Okay, this is getting good now.
    GOOD POST!! GOOD POST!!

Comments

dwai: stupid sand n-word

gimmick:

Load Metric
    If I recall, ol' Rosseel was far right and could actually be a welcome edition to PFA Team Retard - dwai chasing Druff around and dropping Hillary memes has run its course.

Charles was likely very anti wearing a mask though and seems likely to have gone tits up due to COVID
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post
    If I recall, ol' Rosseel was far right and could actually be a welcome edition to PFA Team Retard - dwai chasing Druff around and dropping Hillary memes has run its course.

Charles was likely very anti wearing a mask though and seems likely to have gone tits up due to COVID
    can't go in any thread without showing your TDS

Sad!

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Ok, so I'll start off by saying that I'm currently computing lines that this is simply Druff who hijacked Rick's account...and its gaining steam imo.

Srsly, I'm Sirius.

Mr Sanchez doesn't talk/make posts like this. Druff does.

But (gripping my cigar Columbo style) let's suppose for a moment that I'm completely wrong.

Why would "Rick" all of the sudden come here to make this long drawn-out plea. This is certainly not his nature...not even close.

But let's say he did.

Why would Mr Sanchez, in the few times he posts, of ALL things...condone a self proclaimed cash-gifting scammer AND a guy who attempted to start a loan website with fake pictures/information in an attempt to scam "prospective business owners", to be given "another chance" here.

C'mon guy. If Chuck "the scamming loser" Rosseel hasn't.served jail time yet for his antics over the years, he is extremely lucky.

If people are going to make up stories, they can do much better than this garbage.

Comments

splitthis: It’s a thinly veiled stupid attempt jab at me silly

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Gordman View Post
    Ok, so I'll start off by saying that I'm currently computing lines that this is simply Druff who hijacked Rick's account...and its gaining steam imo.

Srsly, I'm Sirius.

Mr Sanchez doesn't talk/make posts like this. Druff does.

But (gripping my cigar Columbo style) let's suppose for a moment that I'm completely wrong.

Why would "Rick" all of the sudden come here to make this long drawn-out plea. This is certainly not his nature...not even close.

But let's say he did.

Why would Mr Sanchez, in the few times he posts, of ALL things...condone a self proclaimed cash-gifting scammer AND a guy who attempted to start a loan website with fake pictures/information in an attempt to scam "prospective business owners", to be given "another chance" here.

C'mon guy. If Chuck "the scamming loser" Rosseel hasn't.served jail time yet for his antics over the years, he is extremely lucky.

If people are going to make up stories, they can do much better than this garbage.
    Gordo, I don't care whose nephew you are, who you know, whose dick you're sucking on. You're going out, I swear to you, you're going.

What you're hired for is to help us. Does that seem clear to you? To help us, not fuck us up. You fairy. You company man. I'll tell you something else, you’re a fucking child.

Comments

splitthis: Go post at lol, lol, change your name dweeb

Load Metric
    I’m pretty sure this is a parody thread. He’s mocking the KT thread. She did many of the things alleged here but Druff said “let’s not bring up bygones” in her poll thread.

Or my read could be way off
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post
    I’m pretty sure this is a parody thread. He’s mocking the KT thread. She did many of the things alleged here but Druff said “let’s not bring up bygones” in her poll thread.

You would be correct.

Apparently I'm expected to ban a longtime poster today for a single post over 2 years ago, which made a single veiled reference to possibly visiting another member.

And apparently the person who has been most strongly advocating this poster's ban had nothing at all to do with the situation, and wasn't even friends with the other poster who was being referenced in that message.

Makes loads of sense.

Comments

splitthis: It really is psychotic

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post

You would be correct.

Apparently I'm expected to ban a longtime poster today for a single post over 2 years ago, which made a single veiled reference to possibly visiting another member.

And apparently the person who has been most strongly advocating this poster's ban had nothing at all to do with the situation, and wasn't even friends with the other poster who was being referenced in that message.

Makes loads of sense.

Who the hell you think you're talking to? I've been around, you know? There was a time I could see. And I have seen posters like these, younger than these, their arms torn out, their legs ripped off. But there isn't nothin' like the sight of an amputated spirit; there is no prosthetic for that. You think you're merely keeping her banned? But I say you are executing Kilgore’s soul! And why?! Because she’s not in the “pfa clan?” Pfa clan. You hurt this girl, you're going to be Pfa Bums, the lot of ya. And Blake, Rick, Splitthis, wherever you are out there, FUCK YOU, too!

Comments

tony bagadonuts: ooh ahh

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SPIT this View Post

You would be correct.

Makes loads of sense.

Who the hell you think you're talking to? I've been around, you know? There was a time I could see. And I have seen posters like these, younger than these, their arms torn out, their legs ripped off. But there isn't nothin' like the sight of an amputated spirit; there is no prosthetic for that. You think you're merely keeping her banned? But I say you are executing Kilgore’s soul! And why?! Because she’s not in the “pfa clan?” Pfa clan. You hurt this girl, you're going to be Pfa Bums, the lot of ya. And Blake, Rick, Splitthis, wherever you are out there, FUCK YOU, too!
    Name:  3A4E4EDE-A79F-4223-BEC8-5135796DADCF.gif
Views: 449
Size:  1.60 MB

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Krypt View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SPIT this View Post

Name:  3A4E4EDE-A79F-4223-BEC8-5135796DADCF.gif
Views: 449
Size:  1.60 MB
    I knew the first was Glengarry Glen Ross. I admit the second one escaped me and I had to look it up. In my defense , I’ve yet to have my coffee

Thread Information