View Poll Results: Bring back SixToedPete?

Voters
29. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes! Let bygones be bygones

15 51.72%
  • Maybe this was all just a big misunderstanding

6 20.69%
  • [see results]

8 27.59%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Should SixToedPete be allowed to return?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post
    I’m pretty sure this is a parody thread. He’s mocking the KT thread. She did many of the things alleged here but Druff said “let’s not bring up bygones” in her poll thread.

Or my read could be way off
    You would be correct.

Apparently I'm expected to ban a longtime poster today for a single post over 2 years ago, which made a single veiled reference to possibly visiting another member.

And apparently the person who has been most strongly advocating this poster's ban had nothing at all to do with the situation, and wasn't even friends with the other poster who was being referenced in that message.

Makes loads of sense.
    Wait, he’s correct? You mean correct in the sense it’s a parody?

Thomas is advocating for KT and against split, correct? Because I’m reading searles as saying he’s advocating against KT. Talking about her poll referencing KT.

This is what happens when you delete a thread. Now I’m confused

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post

You would be correct.

Apparently I'm expected to ban a longtime poster today for a single post over 2 years ago, which made a single veiled reference to possibly visiting another member.

And apparently the person who has been most strongly advocating this poster's ban had nothing at all to do with the situation, and wasn't even friends with the other poster who was being referenced in that message.

Makes loads of sense.
    Wait, he’s correct? You mean correct in the sense it’s a parody?

Thomas is advocating for KT and against split, correct? Because I’m reading searles as saying he’s advocating against KT. Talking about her poll referencing KT.

This is what happens when you delete a thread. Now I’m confused
    He either wants me to ban splitthis now, or is giving me a hard time for not banning her 2 years ago. Or both.

I'm not sure if he's taking a position on bringing KT back, since even splitthis isn't objecting to that.

Comments

dwai: because he's a cry baby faggot

Banned
    Load Metric
    Splitthis made multiple threats to multiple people, looked up records and addresses, and even dug up info about a PFA member's sick/dying family member to taunt (and god knows what else).

Which is why we're all very proud of you for looking past this and being understanding! These several incidents mainly took place during the course of a few months, much like Chuck's.

And, as you mentioned, all of this stuff went down years ago. It's water under the bridge.

84% of respondents agree: FREE SIXTOEDPETE!

Name:  
Views: 
Size:

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick Sanchez View Post
    Splitthis made multiple threats to multiple people, looked up records and addresses, and even dug up info about a PFA member's sick/dying family member to taunt (and god knows what else).

Which is why we're all very proud of you for looking past this and being understanding! These several incidents mainly took place during the course of a few months, much like Chuck's.

And, as you mentioned, all of this stuff went down years ago. It's water under the bridge.

You are making the assumption he is still alive. He in in his 70s and lives in the northeast, that is a recipe for death.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Name:  
Views: 
Size:
    Where were splitthis' multiple threats to multiple people?

All I ever saw was one veiled threat about her sister living close to Kilgore Trout.

Comments

Rick Sanchez: https://pokerfraudalert.com/forum/showthread.php?16971-We-Need-To-Talk-About-This-Stalking-Shit-Again

Load Metric
    WHoah. Look who used to be friends.

Name:  d21074e66b1513d5d709c70731f62dfe.png
Views: 302
Size:  66.1 KB

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick Sanchez
    I looked at that thread and you even admitted that your beef against her was about how she treated Kilgore, and that you weren't concerned she was stalking you.

At first you seemed to be raising issue about her making reference to you working for Doug, but when I pointed out you were very public about that (and thus it wasn't giving out personal info), you went back to saying you were upset about the Kilgore stuff.

If I'm missing something here, please link me to the exact post(s) where she's threatening someone besides Kilgore.

Load Metric
    Talk about beating a dead horse lol. You are so fucking SAD! How do you have time to rehash something that was dead 2 years ago when you have all those signatures to collect? Get a life video boy. I’m so bad that I have never seen KT in person either trying to or in passing. We have squashed our beef long ago yet you sick fuck can’t let go. Why? I hope she at least gives you a great blowjob for all your efforts.

Lol signature boy.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick Sanchez
    I looked at that thread and you even admitted that your beef against her was about how she treated Kilgore, and that you weren't concerned she was stalking you.

At first you seemed to be raising issue about her making reference to you working for Doug, but when I pointed out you were very public about that (and thus it wasn't giving out personal info), you went back to saying you were upset about the Kilgore stuff.

If I'm missing something here, please link me to the exact post(s) where she's threatening someone besides Kilgore.
    What that motherfucker is missing is a life.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Gold
    Load Metric
    How much time did you spend looking up KT personal info along with info on her family?

Tight "life"

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by RealTalk View Post
    How much time did you spend looking up KT personal info along with info on her family?

Tight "life"
    2 seconds dumbass

Ronald Reagan

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by splitthis View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by RealTalk View Post

Tight "life"
    2 seconds dumbass
    What do you think required more effort. Looking up KT real life info or looking up your creepy posting history?

Banned
    Load Metric
    Getting waaaaaay off track here, bros. No need to defend splitthis's weird creepy behavior, we all agree it's not a big deal.

This is about a man that was given a raw deal. Charles Rosseel, a longstanding member of our community. In the spirit of fairness and looking the other way, it's time to bring this man home.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Remember that time split was terrified of meeting druff at the wsop because she was afraid it would result in him doxxing her, but it was actually her that ended doxxing a member of the forum later?

That was cool.

Load Metric
    She doxed herself and if you remember correctly which you don’t, sonatine looked her up first dumbass.

Comments

Rick Sanchez: was it sonatine who then dug up medical info on sick relatives? Disturbing if so, but forgive and forget!

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    Getting waaaaaay off track here, bros. No need to defend splitthis's weird creepy behavior, we all agree it's not a big deal.

This is about a man that was given a raw deal. Charles Rosseel, a longstanding member of our community. In the spirit of fairness and looking the other way, it's time to bring this man home.

The real reason this is going on is that you didn’t get your way 2 years ago and obviously never got over it. What a sad thing you are lol. You claimed you would leave because of it, and yet here you are.

How are those signatures coming along?

Ronald Reagan

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Okay, looks like there's nothing more for me to add here. I guess I couldn't expect a serious response in a parody thread.

When someone is ready to show me a pattern of splitthis doxxing and threatening people, they can let me know.

I have no reason to show her any favortism. We were never friends, we don't talk in PM or anywhere else, we've never met, and she even posted something insulting about me a few months before this KT/splitthis situation occurred in 2018.

My opinion of splitthis has always been neutral. I don't dislike her, but I never considered her a friend or even a friendly acquaintance. I see her as an active member on the forum, and that's it.

I still don't understand the outrage over her. Even the worst thing she has done here was very mild, and the "victim" has long forgiven her. Why are we even talking about this?

Load Metric
    i actually didnt really dox her at all, in as much i never took her info public. she posted a very poorly redacted ID and it took like 20 keystrokes on google to find out who she was and that she had a criminal history, which i mentioned to druff and maybe drexel via PM because she had also mysteriously ended up holding onto contest money despite having virtually no history here, which seemed an odd coincidence.

to my knowledge btw she never returned that money, so there's that to consider as well, but grain of salt that as its quite literally ancient history.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Her family shit was on the goddamn news ffs for all to see. Shut the fuck up already and move along and gather those important signatures. LOL.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    i actually didnt really dox her at all, in as much i never took her info public. she posted a very poorly redacted ID and it took like 20 keystrokes on google to find out who she was and that she had a criminal history, which i mentioned to druff and maybe drexel via PM because she had also mysteriously ended up holding onto contest money despite having virtually no history here, which seemed an odd coincidence.

to my knowledge btw she never returned that money, so there's that to consider as well, but grain of salt that as its quite literally ancient history.
    Druff decided long ago also to let the money issue go.

Ronald Reagan

Thread Information