Yes her actions were so mild druff had to give her bullet points on what not to do in order to avoid getting banned

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
My conclusions/decisions regarding splitthis:

1) She has indeed taken the obsession with Kilgore Trout way too far, especially since Kilgore did nothing to her other than insult her. While I understood the initial concern regarding Kilgore's criminal convictions related to some minor fraud against a large company, that is all known and out in the open now, and there's no point for further "investigations".

2) She does seem to drop cryptic references about people's lives when arguing with them on here, which makes people feel rightfully uncomfortable.

3) While her actions have been creepy, she has not contacted any users outside of the forum, nor harassed any family members, nor has she posted direct personal information, nor has she made lewfather-style direct threats (except against Kilgore, with whom she was actively fighting with at the time). Therefore, I don't feel her actions warrant a ban at this time.

4) I also do not feel that her current behavior here is acceptable, and it does not appear she has learned from the negative reaction she is getting from almost the entire active userbase regarding her recent actions/posts.

5) Therefore, while I am not banning or restricting splitthis, I am giving her a public warning not to continue doing this sort of thing. This means:
-- No threatening to look up information or visit other PFA users
-- No references, cryptic or otherwise, regarding PFA users' jobs or family members
-- No more posts about Kilgore Trout's legal matters, unless she first clears such posts with me (which I will only allow if it's something extreme which the public needs to know)
-- No references of any kind to any PFA user which borders upon making cryptic threats or giving out personal info

Of course, if splitthis still wishes to argue with and bash others here, she is free to do so, and people are still welcome to do the same to her, as is standard on PFA.

However, regarding rep, I also want the rep-warring to stop. That is, I don't want anyone red-repping splitthis simply because she posts something non-controversial and harmless, and I also don't want splitthis red-repping people for the sake of red-repping (or digging up old posts and doing so).

If splitthis does not keep to the above terms, I will suspend or ban her at that point.

Furthermore, I will be watching the forum more closely for anyone else whose behavior borders on stalking or info-threatening, and will be quicker to take action than before.

So let it be written, so let it be done.