Thread: What happened to the return of KT poll 🧵?

Load Metric

What happened to the return of KT poll 🧵?

What was outcome, I remember a while ago you were gonna renew her but that she said her IP was blocked and you asked what it was so you could unblock it, then nothing, now a poll that has disappeared. Shortest return before a return?
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by splitthis View Post
    What was outcome, I remember a while ago you were gonna renew her but that she said her IP was blocked and you asked what it was so you could unblock it, then nothing, now a poll that has disappeared. Shortest return before a return?
    I got the information I needed from the poll, so I removed i because it degraded into a bunch of trolling (not involving me, but that wasn't what I intended for the thread).

She was banned in October 2018 and there was no time since then when I said I would be unbanning her. It is true that her IP was also blocked for a long time. I recently undid that at her request. However, unbanning her is another matter, which still has some hurdles to clear, so to speak. That's why I noted that the poll wasn't binding.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by splitthis View Post
    I got the information I needed from the poll, so I removed i because it degraded into a bunch of trolling (not involving me, but that wasn't what I intended for the thread).

She was banned in October 2018 and there was no time since then when I said I would be unbanning her. It is true that her IP was also blocked for a long time. I recently undid that at her request. However, unbanning her is another matter, which still has some hurdles to clear, so to speak. That's why I noted that the poll wasn't binding.
    I'll give her my pole I think she'll find it binding.

Split doesn't like chocolate but blonde muffs go to the front of the line.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    Wow todge deleting his only good threads insane move

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by lol wow View Post
    Wow todge deleting his only good threads insane move
    Have to keep the audience guessing what will happen next.

Kill off main characters at any time.

Load Metric
    bizarrely i feel like druff goes out of his way to only delete threads where i am heavily involved

Comments

Hockey Guy: I lol'd.

Banned
    Load Metric
    It's interesting that KT was run off the forum after a crazed stalker (that the admin happens to like) was digging into her personal life and threatening to drive to her house.

All just a big misunderstanding, I'm sure!

Comments

The Shrink: SS always bringing the hits.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick Sanchez View Post
    It's interesting that KT was run off the forum after a crazed stalker (that the admin happens to like) was digging into her personal life and threatening to drive to her house.

KT was a drug addict felon, once her real life was exposed she ran off, threats of driving to her house were not needed to get rid of her.

Comments

MumblesBadly: On this, we agree.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post

KT was a drug addict felon, once her real life was exposed she ran off, threats of driving to her house were not needed to get rid of her.
    But she was on speed for a while so I feel like she would have been pretty wild in the sack. Anyone know what she looks like?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
    But she was on speed for a while so I feel like she would have been pretty wild in the sack. Anyone know what she looks like?
    her pix were posted, or she posted one i forget, skinny Jewish girl. kinda cute

Load Metric

I'm still listening.

Load Metric

She was banned for something that had nothing to do with me. Not only is your memory poor, you exercise poor judgement by going after mob figures in public service lol.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    KT just took things a bit too far because she's fucked up on drugs and thought this was a safe place to say some real dumb shit.

and when she started to nose dive she doubled down on some poor instincts.

real talk shes not even in the top 20 list of pfa scumbags.

Comments

dwai:
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    KT just took things a bit too far because she's fucked up on drugs and thought this was a safe place to say some real dumb shit.

can we get that plz HOF

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by thesidedish View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post

can we get that plz HOF

like 75% of them have my name and address so...
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I'm still listening.
    Yeah she's a short (like 5') very skinny Jewish chick in early 40s. Probably weighs 95 pounds or something.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

That's not quite how it happened.

They were battling back and forth, and Kilgore escalated it by bashing her while on Brandon's radio show.

splitthis for whatever reason flipped out and said something like "my sister lives really close to you", which of course was an implied threat, but there wasn't any kind of explicit death threat, no personal info posted, and it was a one-off ting which never happened before or after.

I try to give longtime community members leeway to fuck up occasionally, and I judge it on a case-by-case basis. If splitthis had posted Kilgore's full info, or if she had been making repeated threats, then she would be gone.

Even in some cases where I am the victim of this type of shit, I have forgiven the person and not banned them. So if you think it's one of those things where I only protect myself and throw everyone else to the wolves, that's not true.

splitthis has no history of causing problems for anyone. She lost her temper that one day and said something she shouldn't have, but I was confident it wasn't going to happen again, and indeed it hasn't.

I know you two don't like each other, and that's fine, but I really am applying enforcement of the PFA rules to everyone equally with stuff like this, even involving me. The only people who would get less forgiveness would be non-regulars who haven't become part of our community.

BTW, splitthis and I have never been friends, never met, never spoken on the phone, never communicated off of the forum, and never PM about anything besides forum admin matters.

Comments

Tellafriend: you did right

Load Metric
    remember when todge filmed a shoot video outside mortons apartment lols

Thread Information