Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: stockamets.com presents ... The Stimulus Check Lifestyle Upgrade Trick

Load Metric

stockamets.com presents ... The Stimulus Check Lifestyle Upgrade Trick

tl;dr im going to flip $1k into $1m through a combination of advantage trading, divine justice, and hubris.

should take about 3 years.

when im done, im going to buy a condo in bangkok, marry a bar girl, and support her, her family, and her boyfriend while continuing to grifting algs for profit while soaking in my hot tub.

ill be posting updates in this thread but if you want to ask any questions or discuss trading in general, ive set up a forum at https://www.stockamets.com (posted with druffs blessings btw).

please be advised that this is essentially a financial shitposting site, albeit an educational one, and only a fool would make investment/trading decisions directly based on posts there.

but if youre tired of waiting for online poker to somehow miraculously rise from the ashes, you should probably fire up an account over there and get rich.

be further advised, the whole point of this is to rake pots from algs, institutional traders etc. no ones going to make a penny off anyone else on that site so if youre there to shit on people, farm negative attention, or scratch any other antisocial itches, it wont go well for you.

also apologies in advance for any downtime / disruptions while i get vb configured.

thank you for attending my ted talk.

"Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Cool idea, GL

Comments

sonatine: cheers

Load Metric
    Damn, banned already

Comments

sonatine: standards sfo

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Hypothetically speaking, if a user wanted to start a thread for purposes of raising funds for similar degenerate activities, would he be given blessings by the community?

Asking for a friend.

Comments

big dick: pedo mooch

Load Metric
    no but if you wanted to run up your onlycam account earnings, such a thread would be considered entirely appropriate and on-brand.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    no but if you wanted to run up your onlycam account earnings, such a thread would be considered entirely appropriate and on-brand.

Maybe if I was about 10 years younger. Alas, I shall sell the devils lettuce instead

Load Metric
    The stimulus check only goes out to people making below a certain income level. Did you just accidentally admit to making less than $80k/yr?

Comments

sonatine: its a symbolic 1k.

Tellafriend: That’s krypts broke ass

Load Metric
    I’m down with this idea and will follow. I take exception with the idea of marrying the bar girl. With your new found wealth, spend a month, go to Isaan yourself and find a girl who has not yet found her way to Bangkok as they all eventually do.

Marrying a bar girl while already in Thailand is like living in Columbia and buying stepped on drugs you’d find in North America.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post
    I’m down with this idea and will follow. I take exception with the idea of marrying the bar girl. With your new found wealth, spend a month, go to Isaan yourself and find a girl who has not yet found her way to Bangkok as they all eventually do.

Marrying a bar girl while already in Thailand is like living in Columbia and buying stepped on drugs you’d find in North America.

the thing is, those charming Isaan girls will demand time, dates, and money, and once i marry them will still expect me to support their family and boyfriend.

bar girls, you cut right to the chase and everyone knows the deal.

plus this way i can skip an expensive honeymoon and go straight to racking up spy puts.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post

the thing is, those charming Isaan girls will demand time, dates, and money, and once i marry them will still expect me to support their family and boyfriend.

bar girls, you cut right to the chase and everyone knows the deal.

plus this way i can skip an expensive honeymoon and go straight to racking up spy puts.
    I guess if you don’t want to take time away from the puts I’ll have to accept this. Hottest Thai girl I ever met was a guy’s new wife I played poker with at the Bellagio. Probably 60ish. He had sold his auto parts store in Houston and told me how he went out to the middle of the country to find a wife during the game.

She eventually showed up to go to dinner and my jaw hit the floor. I can’t imagine how many relatives he had to be supporting for this girl. I never saw a girl as pretty while in Thailand. I was still young, so I put his advice into the for future reference part of my brain. Not to that point yet, but I’m much closer now than then.

Good luck with site. I’m sure I’ll read.

Comments

sonatine: lol hollar

Walter Sobchak: No finance, no romance

Load Metric
    tine, change the dark background and faded font immediately. it's hard to read

Diamond
    Load Metric
    If you guys have tiktok, moontellthat is a pretty entertaining account. Might give you an insight of what it will be like to live with one.
    Last edited by OSA; 05-19-2020 at 01:51 PM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post

ugh sorry, give me an example of where you see it?

Load Metric

ugh sorry, give me an example of where you see it?
    the entire site is a brown background, which is a bad idea

if you're going with that background, go with a bright white font and not a dull yellow

Comments

sonatine: ahhhhh good point, thank you

Load Metric
    im not sure what this blake guy is talking about. The site looks good enough for what it is, and i'll be taking my talents there shortly.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Krypt View Post
    im not sure what this blake guy is talking about. The site looks good enough for what it is, and i'll be taking my talents there shortly.

honestly long overdue.

Load Metric
    Sonatine, why did you DM on twitter asking me to stop posting here and take my talents to your new site?

I feel like there's room for all forums to thrive. Doesn't need to be a competition.

Comments

sonatine: oh you

Load Metric

just as a sample. the entire background being this dark doesn't really work for a forum. the font is also faded

edit -- i saw tine's rep after this post

Comments

sonatine: useful info rep

Load Metric

just as a sample. the entire background being this dark doesn't really work for a forum. the font is also faded

edit -- i saw tine's rep after this post

oddly this isnt as intuitive as i hoped, but you can just go to the bottom of the page and pick a theme.

Thread Information