tl;dr im going to flip $1k into $1m through a combination of advantage trading, divine justice, and hubris.

should take about 3 years.

when im done, im going to buy a condo in bangkok, marry a bar girl, and support her, her family, and her boyfriend while continuing to grifting algs for profit while soaking in my hot tub.

ill be posting updates in this thread but if you want to ask any questions or discuss trading in general, ive set up a forum at https://www.stockamets.com (posted with druffs blessings btw).

please be advised that this is essentially a financial shitposting site, albeit an educational one, and only a fool would make investment/trading decisions directly based on posts there.

but if youre tired of waiting for online poker to somehow miraculously rise from the ashes, you should probably fire up an account over there and get rich.

be further advised, the whole point of this is to rake pots from algs, institutional traders etc. no ones going to make a penny off anyone else on that site so if youre there to shit on people, farm negative attention, or scratch any other antisocial itches, it wont go well for you.

also apologies in advance for any downtime / disruptions while i get vb configured.

thank you for attending my ted talk.