Thread: Since when the F did Canada become a totalitarian state??

Load Metric

Since when the F did Canada become a totalitarian state??

Let me preface this video by saying this is so disturbing in many ways and it smacks of government abuse of power. Contrary also to what some claimed this had ZERO to do with Corona virus or anything. These were people who had been actively protesting peacefully what they saw as corrupt actions in local and provincial government in Ontario. The fact this came to light is good but also the fact that the mental health laws were abused and corrupted to essentially take this couple into custody is abhorrent and should disturb people. This is the kinda of banana republic shit you would expect behind the old iron curtain.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Name:  canada-americas-hat-43939512.png
Views: 347
Size:  93.7 KB

Load Metric
    All cops are corrupt, buddy. The country is irrelevant.

Load Metric
    Name:  Image-1.png
Views: 234
Size:  332.2 KB
    all hail Hydra

Originally Posted by DanDruff:Since I'm a 6'2" Republican with an average-sized nose and a last name which doesn't end with "stein", "man", or "berg", I can hide among the goyim and remain undetected unless I open my mouth about money matters.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Canada also has no full constitutional right to free speech.

Freedom of expression in Canada is protected as a "fundamental freedom" in the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms. However, this charter also permits the government to enforce "reasonable" limits, which is a huge hole. "Hate speech", "obscenity", and "defamation" are common categories of restricted speech in Canada, which really means that free speech there isn't all that free.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

Freedom of expression in Canada is protected as a "fundamental freedom" in the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms. However, this charter also permits the government to enforce "reasonable" limits, which is a huge hole. "Hate speech", "obscenity", and "defamation" are common categories of restricted speech in Canada, which really means that free speech there isn't all that free.
    I always say Freedom isn't Free. God Bless our Military

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

Problem is they committed none of the above other then expressing their displeasure with the government and concerns of possible corruption. There was no obscenity, no hate speech, and general defamation is argueable as not apparent. This Again proves the difference between kicking the Brits teeth down their throats as we did and the “Independence” Canada got around the time our own Civil War ended.

Thread Information