Thread: TMMLK Favourite clip from Radio - From Druff

Ballin'
    Load Metric

TMMLK Favourite clip from Radio - From Druff

TMMLK loved the segment when Druff was in the washroom and ran out of toilet paper and had to ask the staff to get it. Please someone find that = was greatest moment on radio history

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by TMMLK View Post
    TMMLK loved the segment when Druff was in the washroom and ran out of toilet paper and had to ask the staff to get it. Please someone find that = was greatest moment on radio history
    That was from Donkdown. I didn't actually do the segment from the Babies R Us bathroom. I told the story later on the Donkdown forum, and then on DD radio. It occurred in early 2011.

I retold the story in 2019, but I don't remember which episode.

I took a lot of unfair criticism for the incident at the time on DD. Still not sure if the criticism was serious, trolling, or both. It didn't bother me because I brought the story to DD to help traffic and get people talking, but I wondered if people were really stupid enough to think any of that was my fault.

Even though it's 9 years later, I'll be glad to debate the matter on radio if anyone wants to call on Saturday. That includes you, TMMLK.

Ballin'
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TMMLK View Post
    That was from Donkdown. I didn't actually do the segment from the Babies R Us bathroom. I told the story later on the Donkdown forum, and then on DD radio. It occurred in early 2011.

I retold the story in 2019, but I don't remember which episode.

I took a lot of unfair criticism for the incident at the time on DD. Still not sure if the criticism was serious, trolling, or both. It didn't bother me because I brought the story to DD to help traffic and get people talking, but I wondered if people were really stupid enough to think any of that was my fault.

Even though it's 9 years later, I'll be glad to debate the matter on radio if anyone wants to call on Saturday. That includes you, TMMLK.
    TMMLK actually enjoyed the content. Will TMMLK be snapped off clean or will TMMLK get his moment to shine!!!

Thread Information