Thread: Swiss Citizenship

Load Metric

Swiss Citizenship

My friend has been interested in procuring a swiss passport for quite some time now and is wondering whether anyone here has had any dealings with their embassy. Any constructive input for my friend would be greatly appreciated.

Load Metric
    A compatriot who works at GOOG is actually using them to pivot to Zurich, which is obviously optimal because GOOG lawyers are handling all the necessities.

No idea if its a realistic goal for someone operating on their own dime tho.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Son is dating a girl who works for a company that makes glass pipettes for laboratories. This company is killing it right now.

It’s almost like witnessing national security level importance

The home office is in Switzerland and she spends more time there than in the US. She loves the country. He kinda knows she’s soon to be gone. Her employer would probably manage this

Load Metric
    Don’t waste your time, towelheads only make of 1% of population, as do blacks. My guess is you can’t afford even if you think you are American rich.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by splitthis View Post
    Don’t waste your time, towelheads only make of 1% of population, as do blacks. My guess is you can’t afford even if you think you are American rich.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    Clown. It's full of incredibly rich people from the Middle East when it's summer.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MrTickle View Post
    Clown. It's full of incredibly rich people from the Middle East when it's summer.
    But are they citizens or even residents?

Here's a list of the citizenship of foreign-born residents of Switzerland. Looks pretty white.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demogr...nd#Immigration

Comments

splitthis: Lol you are right, they can visit, but not stay, just like in laws

Load Metric
    does the group of autists, excluding tickle, realize that I was delivered by the best obgyn doctor in DC @ GWU Hospital?? FKN MORONS.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Krypt View Post
    does the group of autists, excluding tickle, realize that I was delivered by the best obgyn doctor in DC @ GWU Hospital?? FKN MORONS.
    Then why do you act like you were dropped on your head?

Comments

IamGreek: Lol!
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    I'm not saying anything about you, I'm saying something about Switzerland.

You're a good poster, don't start acting like bottomset.

Load Metric
    I think if he could prove himself as a asset to the country and could employ there citizens. i am sure there would be a minimum investment, such as in Canada you could invest 700k you cold get your whole family over, I am not sure what the qualifications are but clean criminal record and be able to produce full disclosure including the identity of your birth doctor it is relatively easy if you have cash.
    Switzerland probably has i fairly big price tag...
    If he wants to go there and get a job that one of there citizens could do he/she probably has no chance. cold probably spend at least half the year with little paper work se what it's like.
    good luck its a nice place i hear high taxes.
    all hail Hydra

Originally Posted by DanDruff:Since I'm a 6'2" Republican with an average-sized nose and a last name which doesn't end with "stein", "man", or "berg", I can hide among the goyim and remain undetected unless I open my mouth about money matters.

Load Metric
    My friend has been interested in procuring a swiss passport for quite some time now and is wondering whether anyone here has had any dealings with their embassy. Any constructive input for my friend would be greatly appreciated.
    Lol, the Swiss don’t take immigrants from shithole countries like the USA.

Comments

Walter Sobchak: touche

Thread Information