Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 47

Thread: Did Brandon take his ball and go home again??

  1. #1

    Did Brandon take his ball and go home again??

    Whats going on around here???

    BRANDON WHATS THE DEAL HERE BRO??

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by badguy23 View Post
    Whats going on around here???

    BRANDON WHATS THE DEAL HERE BRO??
    I thought of you when I read that "retirement" post of his.

  3. #3
    Someone wee wee in his wheaties. He sounded mad at being called shady. All my friends are shady and seem to be like him. Examples: hang with hookers and porn types, ditch people at the airport, gamble, drink, no real job ect... Sounds 100% like my best friend who is shady but I trust him with my life. Not a big deal to be shady if you have honor with your friends. Fuck people that you don't know and talk shit.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Goodpoop View Post
    Someone wee wee in his wheaties. He sounded mad at being called shady. All my friends are shady and seem to be like him. Examples: hang with hookers and porn types, ditch people at the airport, gamble, drink, no real job ect... Sounds 100% like my best friend who is shady but I trust him with my life. Not a big deal to be shady if you have honor with your friends. Fuck people that you don't know and talk shit.

    Wait there really is a retirement post?? I had no clue of this just haven't seen him around.. And read all the Slim T Bs.. Brandon wtf r u doing here man?? Every time shit gets real you become Casper the ghost bro. Yet you claim you r a certified pimp of the ladies and everything you spew is true.. I don't get it man..

  5. #5
    He was feeling the heat and played the "this is affecting my real life card". Typical of him. He wades in the forum shit for 6, 7 years and all of a sudden it's too much for him. Like I said, he's shady at best.

  6. #6
    Serial Blogger BeerAndPoker's Avatar
    Reputation
    1392
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    10,096
    Blog Entries
    20

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Anal_Hershiser View Post
    He was feeling the heat and played the "this is affecting my real life card". Typical of him. He wades in the forum shit for 6, 7 years and all of a sudden it's too much for him. Like I said, he's shady at best.

    If anyone listened to DD radio I called him out at least 7 times for pulling this bs. I still also believe he was the reason that DD was severed.. Brandon may be a pimp of the ladies.. But lets be serious the only notch I see on this guy's belt is 6ft under and pushing up Daisies... This was all after she robbed him and offed herself and also after she fcked Mark Newhouse!! BIG PIMPIN BRO!!!
    Last edited by badguy23; 08-09-2012 at 08:24 PM.

  8. #8
    Well seeing as pretty much everymajor thread on this site has devolved into a troll fest I don't blame him for not posting. Personally hasn;t been much to comment about lately.

  9. #9
    I hope Drexel bounces a folding chair off your head.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by badguy23 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Anal_Hershiser View Post
    He was feeling the heat and played the "this is affecting my real life card". Typical of him. He wades in the forum shit for 6, 7 years and all of a sudden it's too much for him. Like I said, he's shady at best.

    If anyone listened to DD radio I called him out at least 7 times for pulling this bs. I still also believe he was the reason that DD was severed.. Brandon may be a pimp of the ladies.. But lets be serious the only notch I see on this guy's belt is 6ft under and pushing up Daisies and this was after she robbed him and offed herself and also after she fcked Mark Newhouse!! BIG PIMPIN BRO!!!

    Classy as always. You personify perfectly the reason why I realize they're much better ways for me to utilize my my free time and effort. Nice post. Hope it made ya feel good about yourself.

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Drexel View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by badguy23 View Post


    If anyone listened to DD radio I called him out at least 7 times for pulling this bs. I still also believe he was the reason that DD was severed.. Brandon may be a pimp of the ladies.. But lets be serious the only notch I see on this guy's belt is 6ft under and pushing up Daisies and this was after she robbed him and offed herself and also after she fcked Mark Newhouse!! BIG PIMPIN BRO!!!

    Classy as always. You personify perfectly the reason why I realize they're much better ways for me to utilize my my free time and effort. Nice post. Hope it made ya feel good about yourself.

    Mission accomplished.

    Drexel giving the people what they want. I'm just unsure as to why?
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Drexel View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by badguy23 View Post


    If anyone listened to DD radio I called him out at least 7 times for pulling this bs. I still also believe he was the reason that DD was severed.. Brandon may be a pimp of the ladies.. But lets be serious the only notch I see on this guy's belt is 6ft under and pushing up Daisies and this was after she robbed him and offed herself and also after she fcked Mark Newhouse!! BIG PIMPIN BRO!!!

    Classy as always. You personify perfectly the reason why I realize they're much better ways for me to utilize my my free time and effort. Nice post. Hope it made ya feel good about yourself.
    The Brandi shit is/was/always will be over the line. But just proves the point that if you could put up with that, what can't you put up with now? Are you just now realizing this stuff is a waste of your time? The timing just always seems convenient for your sudden epiphanies regarding the forums being a waste of time.

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Anal_Hershiser View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Drexel View Post


    Classy as always. You personify perfectly the reason why I realize they're much better ways for me to utilize my my free time and effort. Nice post. Hope it made ya feel good about yourself.
    The Brandi shit is/was/always will be over the line. But just proves the point that if you could put up with that, what can't you put up with now? Are you just now realizing this stuff is a waste of your time? The timing just always seems convenient for your sudden epiphanies regarding the forums being a waste of time.


    Because when something happens on the forums and you take a step back for a minute irl. You realize how pointless it is to put yourself out there. It's hard to have an epiphany when everything is at an even emotional level.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Only God can judge me. So either LOVE ME or LEAVE ME ALONE"


    IG- Changethegame71 tell me more about how much you hate me, even though you know you can't help but follow me

  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by JUSTIFIEDhomicide View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Anal_Hershiser View Post

    The Brandi shit is/was/always will be over the line. But just proves the point that if you could put up with that, what can't you put up with now? Are you just now realizing this stuff is a waste of your time? The timing just always seems convenient for your sudden epiphanies regarding the forums being a waste of time.


    Because when something happens on the forums and you take a step back for a minute irl. You realize how pointless it is to put yourself out there. It's hard to have an epiphany when everything is at an even emotional level.
    Ok, but Brandon has been on these forums for YEARS. With plenty of time for reflection. If the Brandi incident didn't make him realize what a true waste these forums are, I'm not sure what suddenly made him realize. Again, I realize my opinion is irrelevant, but it just always seems like he realizes these things when people are questioning him. He'll show up 6 months later when he is out of people's minds. Until something else comes up and he has yet another realization.

  15. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Anal_Hershiser View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by JUSTIFIEDhomicide View Post



    Because when something happens on the forums and you take a step back for a minute irl. You realize how pointless it is to put yourself out there. It's hard to have an epiphany when everything is at an even emotional level.
    Ok, but Brandon has been on these forums for YEARS. With plenty of time for reflection. If the Brandi incident didn't make him realize what a true waste these forums are, I'm not sure what suddenly made him realize. Again, I realize my opinion is irrelevant, but it just always seems like he realizes these things when people are questioning him. He'll show up 6 months later when he is out of people's minds. Until something else comes up and he has yet another realization.





    I agree. I obviously can't speak on his state of mind. I was just thinking about my own.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Only God can judge me. So either LOVE ME or LEAVE ME ALONE"


    IG- Changethegame71 tell me more about how much you hate me, even though you know you can't help but follow me

  16. #16
    Drexel, how did you not know it was a waste of time when you made $50 in how many years? I think you like the drama a little and people talking about you.
    That's cool we all want that or none of us would ever post.

    Part of your post was you didn't like people wondering about you finances, Correct? I don't believe that to be true. You have always hinted that you do pretty well for yourself. Everyone that has a little wealth wants people to know about it. They show it off with cars, drinks and highlimit gambling. I remember Micon talking about $1K hands at BJ and so on. Everyone is curious to anyone in a public forum that can show a little loot. I find it interesting and always wonder how much someone is worth when I see them betting 1k a hand in BJ or $500 a roll in craps.

    I know I like it to hurt a little when I gamble or it's not fun.

  17. #17
    Platinum Rollo Tomasi's Avatar
    Reputation
    -108
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Gulfstream Park
    Posts
    2,817
    Quote Originally Posted by Drexel View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by badguy23 View Post


    If anyone listened to DD radio I called him out at least 7 times for pulling this bs. I still also believe he was the reason that DD was severed.. Brandon may be a pimp of the ladies.. But lets be serious the only notch I see on this guy's belt is 6ft under and pushing up Daisies and this was after she robbed him and offed herself and also after she fcked Mark Newhouse!! BIG PIMPIN BRO!!!

    Classy as always. You personify perfectly the reason why I realize they're much better ways for me to utilize my my free time and effort. Nice post. Hope it made ya feel good about yourself.
    if you leave the forum brandon then micon wins, pay no attention to a few trolls, be well
    Quote Originally Posted by tony bagadonuts View Post

    Look Corrigan, you've been a sideshow clown around here from the jump
    It's tough to take you seriously when you've made your bones acting the fool.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post
    Which one is he?

  18. #18
    but the cost of drugs have gone up and 12 hours a day at mcdonalds would depress anyone. he needs micon to back him.

  19. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by BetCheckBet View Post
    Well seeing as pretty much everymajor thread on this site has devolved into a troll fest I don't blame him for not posting. Personally hasn;t been much to comment about lately.
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kmksmkn View Post
    Does anybody know if u can get a work visa for playing online poker in the UK
    I have had Issues with credit cards in Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Getting a little surf and turf tonight. In my world that is Sea Bass with a nice lobster tail on the side. And grilled asparagus. It's nice having money.

  20. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by Drexel View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by badguy23 View Post


    If anyone listened to DD radio I called him out at least 7 times for pulling this bs. I still also believe he was the reason that DD was severed.. Brandon may be a pimp of the ladies.. But lets be serious the only notch I see on this guy's belt is 6ft under and pushing up Daisies and this was after she robbed him and offed herself and also after she fcked Mark Newhouse!! BIG PIMPIN BRO!!!

    Classy as always. You personify perfectly the reason why I realize they're much better ways for me to utilize my my free time and effort. Nice post. Hope it made ya feel good about yourself.

    R u being serious Vegas?? I feel I can say what the fuck I want about that situation as I was in a very similar situation in my life and this guy showed little remorse other then making a video with an E.T. looking bitch that ripped her just as much as he did days b4 the shit went down. Brandon made himself free game by trying to portray himself as a I don't give a fck baller. This wasn't a prank call on radio from the Badguy baldy, this was him openly fucking with chicks he dated, fucked and others that where down on there luck!! You niggers all got this twisted!!! Anyone that calls Jenny Anderson a porn star is a 100% fraud!! She's a Rite Aid worker with a chipped ham pussy who fcked Heeb and lucked into Ron Jermey on a slip and slide. Vegas I'm sorry if I offended you but this nigger is 100% a fraudster and most likely has a small dick and a bunch of viagra in the medicine cabinet just to get it up.. Go Eagles!!
    Last edited by badguy23; 08-09-2012 at 08:13 PM.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Brandon is this true?
    By 4BET in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 290
    Last Post: 08-04-2012, 03:25 AM
  2. Wisconsin Running Back Montee Ball got jumped last night
    By PokerPrince2 in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-01-2012, 09:38 AM
  3. Someone jacked Brandon's laptop
    By NaturalBornHustler in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-08-2012, 01:34 PM
  4. So what events are druff brandon and china playin next?
    By drufdajewgod in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 06-17-2012, 02:53 PM
  5. Horse event, how's brandon doing?
    By rickastley in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-13-2012, 09:37 PM