Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 85

Thread: Doug Polk attempting to recall Carolyn Goodman, Las Vegas mayor

  1. #41
    Isn't Doyle a washed up has-been? I thought this was very common knowledge

     
    Comments
      
      thesidedish: "I think this is a dupe of muck ficon, who I consider to have the lowest IQ on the site" - thesidegod on spit this
    Signature has been deleted by Dan Druff for not following proper font regulations (Sons of bitches)

  2. #42
    Quote Originally Posted by SPIT this View Post
    Isn't Doyle a washed up has-been? I thought this was very common knowledge

    Guy is 86 and still plays high stakes while he can still stay awake, hes the fkn GOAT

    U are a guy who couldnt spot a champion to save his life unless you picked the warriors with durant the last few years maybe, fkn moron kill urself

     
    Comments
      
      SPIT this: NO DUPE GET YOUR DRINKING UNDER CONTROL YOU FARM HAND
      
      Tellafriend: idiot offset

  3. #43
    MORE TO COME

     
    Comments
      
      dwai: awful editing

  4. #44
    Gold splitthis's Avatar
    Reputation
    753
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    At the Metroparks
    Posts
    2,382
    Will be entertaining to watch this backfire, worse than the billboard fiasco that caused poor Polky to leave poker lol. Rofl.
    Fear Kills More Than Disease

  5. #45
    Gold splitthis's Avatar
    Reputation
    753
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    At the Metroparks
    Posts
    2,382
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick Sanchez View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by WillieMcFML View Post
    Would be great to see the videos SS makes trolling the other candidates.
    ATTACK ADS? I've been preparing my whole life for this
    Of course you have, what a loser.

     
    Comments
      
      dwai: Srsly Sirius is seriously a loser
      
      SPIT this: Sorry ya old bag gotta give you red. Had lobster with him once. Drawn butter. Stand up guy.
    Fear Kills More Than Disease

  6. #46
    Owner Dan Druff's Avatar
    Reputation
    5051
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    35,744
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by splitthis View Post
    Will be entertaining to watch this backfire, worse than the billboard fiasco that caused poor Polky to leave poker lol. Rofl.
    In young Douglas' defense, the billboard was considered a great prank, and the response in the poker community was mostly positive. At my WSOP tables, the subject came up several times (I didn't bring it up, as I don't really discuss Doug outside of this stie), and the reaction at the table was always positive.

    I realize there were some Doug-haters and Negreanu fan boys who didn't like it, but for the most part people found it funny.

  7. #47
    Bronze JeffDime's Avatar
    Reputation
    20
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    Purgatory
    Posts
    211
    Last guy who tried to take a Goodman out of power in Las Vegas


  8. #48

     
    Comments
      
      sah_24: Literally drawing dead ...
      
      dwai: terrible editing

  9. #49
    Quote Originally Posted by thesidedish View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SPIT this View Post
    Isn't Doyle a washed up has-been? I thought this was very common knowledge

    Guy is 86 and still plays high stakes while he can still stay awake, hes the fkn GOAT

    U are a guy who couldnt spot a champion to save his life unless you picked the warriors with durant the last few years maybe, fkn moron kill urself
    Last time I saw him on TV he was clearly suffering from dementia and was unable to tell AK and AA apart. I would be very surprised if he was with us much longer.

    RIP Doyle

     
    Comments
      
      thesidedish: couldn't spot a champion in a million years, thinks atine is really good at politics and not some guy speaking for his benefit
    Signature has been deleted by Dan Druff for not following proper font regulations (Sons of bitches)

  10. #50
    Doug is good at getting attention on the internet. Aside from putting out more internet videos, it doesn't look like he is doing much of anything to collect those signatures.

    If there are no incumbent opponents, it generally means it is a very hard race to win.

    Very few people vote in local elections. For all the disappointment that young people don't vote, who here thinks that Doug Polk voted in prior local primaries/local general elections? If you are curious and willing to spend some time to find out, you can check official records to see if Polk voted: https://www.nvsos.gov/sos/elections/...statewide-list

     
    Comments
      
      sah_24: guarantee he or any of his fan boys did not ...

  11. #51
    Gold splitthis's Avatar
    Reputation
    753
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    At the Metroparks
    Posts
    2,382
    Quote Originally Posted by JeffDime View Post
    Last guy who tried to take a Goodman out of power in Las Vegas

    More than likely, will be like wiping poo off their shoes. Entertaining to think of what will happen lol. This isnít some milquetoast poker player, which he didnít fare well when messing with. Leaving poker is one thing, leaving life another. Get em.
    Fear Kills More Than Disease

  12. #52
    fr Polk needs to make sure he covers his ass at all times if he's gonna be messing with these ppl or they are F him somehow when/where he's not looking and it will be legal

  13. #53
    Quote Originally Posted by apwiz View Post
    Doug is good at getting attention on the internet. Aside from putting out more internet videos, it doesn't look like he is doing much of anything to collect those signatures.
    The process only officially began yesterday. Starting today we can begin the massive undertaking of collecting 6,600 signatures from the 27k that voted, and we are dedicating significant resources and manpower to accomplishing this.

    I SAID BUCKLE UP!

     
    Comments
      
      thesidedish: tell him the scum of the poker world told him to cover his ass!!
      
      WillieMcFML: BUCKLE UP
      
      sah_24: lol drawing dead ... yet another PFA fail incoming
      
      dwai: srsly faggot

  14. #54
    Master of Props Daly's Avatar
    Reputation
    1774
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    7,404
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by splitthis View Post
    Will be entertaining to watch this backfire, worse than the billboard fiasco that caused poor Polky to leave poker lol. Rofl.
    In young Douglas' defense, the billboard was considered a great prank, and the response in the poker community was mostly positive. At my WSOP tables, the subject came up several times (I didn't bring it up, as I don't really discuss Doug outside of this stie), and the reaction at the table was always positive.

    I realize there were some Doug-haters and Negreanu fan boys who didn't like it, but for the most part people found it funny.

    I have a picture somewhere on this phone of that billboard and I burst out laughing in the Uber when I saw it in person.

  15. #55

     
    Comments
      
      SPIT this: lol, hof troll
      
      splitthis: That’s the kiss before death lol

  16. #56
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick Sanchez View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by apwiz View Post
    Doug is good at getting attention on the internet. Aside from putting out more internet videos, it doesn't look like he is doing much of anything to collect those signatures.
    The process only officially began yesterday. Starting today we can begin the massive undertaking of collecting 6,600 signatures from the 27k that voted, and we are dedicating significant resources and manpower to accomplishing this.

    I SAID BUCKLE UP!
    It's an LOL troll, but ultimately meaningless. You can't get 6,600 signatures in a pandemic. You have to get physical signatures in person with ink, with a witness. And they have to have voted in the previous mayoral election, not just be registered voters in Vegas.

     
    Comments
      
      Rick Sanchez: yeah it's a longshot, but taking a big swing
    Signature has been deleted by Dan Druff for not following proper font regulations (Sons of bitches)

  17. #57
    Quote Originally Posted by SPIT this View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick Sanchez View Post

    The process only officially began yesterday. Starting today we can begin the massive undertaking of collecting 6,600 signatures from the 27k that voted, and we are dedicating significant resources and manpower to accomplishing this.

    I SAID BUCKLE UP!
    It's an LOL troll, but ultimately meaningless. You can't get 6,600 signatures in a pandemic. You have to get physical signatures in person with ink, with a witness. And they have to have voted in the previous mayoral election, not just be registered voters in Vegas.
    Not to mention 25% when 85% voted for her. You need to go for the 15% who voted against her if that’s even something known. I can’t imagine it is, which is why I assume he wants many more signatures.

    Logically if you were really trying to get the signatures, you reach out of the opponents and get their do it lists or if they’re public start there. Asking people to download a form if they think they voted for mayor isn’t likely to go great when 85% voted for the dumbass and they’re 72 years old

    That requires a large group of people who voted for her to be self aware that they voted for someone who at this point is certifiably nuts. Quite a tough task.

    I assume he knows this and it’s fun and a great troll. It gives him a spotlight if he wants to make a name for himself locally in the future.
    Last edited by BCR; 05-07-2020 at 07:42 PM.

  18. #58
    Diamond mulva's Avatar
    Reputation
    399
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    5,709
    Blog Entries
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick Sanchez View Post
    lotz of lobbying for shit things in our present climate, this isn't one of them.

    you go doug
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.



  19. #59
    Owner Dan Druff's Avatar
    Reputation
    5051
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    35,744
    Blog Entries
    2
    Well at least Doug made the Vegas news and got the mayor to respond to this. He can at least hang his hat on that.

     
    Comments
      
      splitthis: Big deal lol

  20. #60
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Well at least Doug made the Vegas news and got the mayor to respond to this. He can at least hang his hat on that.
    So Paradise is an unincorporated town but surely it has a population? It is gerrymandered somehow around casinos? Could you not move to Paradise and get enough people and then be mayor of the strip?

    I used to be a fan of Dan N years ago, but that died about 10 years ago. Once he started to ride off sponsorships he became too boring. Was a fan of Doug but then he quit talking about poker and I don't really care to hear what he has to say. He's like any other nerd.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Doug Polk retires ( Later Fag)
    By Gookieheimowitz in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 09-22-2018, 02:02 PM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-16-2017, 10:59 PM
  3. Doug Polk being Doug Polk
    By PuppyMonkeyBaby in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 08-01-2017, 05:38 AM
  4. Replies: 17
    Last Post: 09-10-2016, 11:55 AM
  5. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-11-2015, 12:38 PM