Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 89

Thread: Doug Polk attempting to recall Carolyn Goodman, Las Vegas mayor

  1. #21
    Nova Scotia's REAL #1 Webcam DJ sonatine's Avatar
    Reputation
    6131
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    27,857
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

    "America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs



    http://www.lolstockaments.com/

  2. #22
    Owner Dan Druff's Avatar
    Reputation
    5150
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    36,282
    Blog Entries
    2
    Also Doug tweeted out this picture to mock a news report claiming that there were "voters showing up in support" of Mayor Goodman (since it's just one guy). But doesn't this look kinda like future Doug Polk?


  3. #23
    Platinum Krypt's Avatar
    Reputation
    540
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Washington DC
    Posts
    3,595
    why is the mayor of lv some depends wearing geriatric? Get it together, cocksuckers.

  4. #24
    Name:  49EB9633-EAFF-421D-9D83-EA2ECF70E98A.jpeg
Views: 262
Size:  29.1 KB

     
    Comments
      
      Crowe Diddly:
      
      Kuntmissioner: Sklansky approved

  5. #25
    Platinum Krypt's Avatar
    Reputation
    540
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Washington DC
    Posts
    3,595
    Quote Originally Posted by Krypt View Post
    why is the mayor of lv some depends wearing geriatric? Get it together, cocksuckers.
    She and her husband moved to Las Vegas in 1964 and soon became active in the local Jewish federation.[7] Eventually, she became the leader of the local Jewish federation's women's division, a position she held for several years.[7] She received the 2009 Commitment to Education award from the United Way of Southern Nevada.[8]
    oh

    Name:  1E4CF982-DF88-4276-A74B-A3615AD462BD.jpeg
Views: 265
Size:  49.8 KB

  6. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by Krypt View Post
    why is the mayor of lv some depends wearing geriatric? Get it together, cocksuckers.
    Good post! Good post!

  7. #27
    Diamond mulva's Avatar
    Reputation
    426
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    6,023
    Blog Entries
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    https://twitter.com/#!/x/status/1254860539370434560

    https://twitter.com/#!/x/status/1255190486161092609

    https://twitter.com/#!/x/status/1257406411190857728

    https://twitter.com/#!/x/status/1258100706231218177

    https://twitter.com/#!/x/status/1258197485488500736

    Polk has to collect 6681 signatures, which is 25% of the votes Goodman received in the last election. He has 90 days to do so, which might be tough during COVID-19 times. If he gets them, they will be analyzing the signatures to make sure they're legit. Once this is verified, a special election will be called.

    At the moment, he only has 3 signatures, which is the minimum to start the official recall signature collection process.

    It is not clear if Doug himself wants to run to replace her. He has an uphill battle given that the median age of voters for LV mayor last time was 72.

    Leo Wolpert, who assisted Polk in some way here, is a PFA listener. I met him once at the WSOP during a chaotic Day 2 restart where several people's tables and chips were literally missing (mine and his included).
    lol @ that voting age gap
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.



  8. #28
    Diamond mulva's Avatar
    Reputation
    426
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    6,023
    Blog Entries
    4
    you can do it dougie.....rock the vote
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.



  9. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post
    Are you telling me if we put our heads together and collectively spammed social media for an off year election we could basically get Garrett elected mayor of Las Vegas?
    Let's get Michael in there

     
    Comments
      
      WillieMcFML: HOF
    Signature has been deleted by Dan Druff for not following proper font regulations (Sons of bitches)

  10. #30
    Timex actually got a great price from AEJones on Doug becoming president. His $100 against AEJ's $300k.

    I really wouldn't put it past Doug to at least become Mayor of LV. Maybe not this year in a special election, but could def see him getting serious traction if he wanted to over the next decade or two.

    Would be great to see the videos SS makes trolling the other candidates.

     
    Comments
      
      Rick Sanchez: THE DREAM
    Last edited by WillieMcFML; 05-06-2020 at 09:45 PM.
    Hi Lew!!!

  11. #31
    100% Organic MumblesBadly's Avatar
    Reputation
    -77
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    In the many threads of this forum
    Posts
    7,854
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Crowe Diddly View Post

    I think you are looking at the wrong year.

    She got over 4 out of every 5 votes cast in 2019, that's about as blow-outy as I can imagine.

    Name:  
Views: 
Size:
    This election was actually pretty funny. The opposition candidates really were vanity candidates in every sense of the word.

    Phil Collins was neither the famous singer nor the semi-known poker player. This particular Phil Collins was a 52-year-old member of the "Prohibition Party", which is exactly what is sounds. Apparently Collins thought he'd be serving in 1920 rather than 2020 (but both years had a deadly pandemic, so perhaps he was onto something.)
    The Phil Collins who ran in that election should have listened to the Phil Collins the famous singer re Carolyn Goodman.

    _____________________________________________
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    We have a horrible choice between a super-shady, self-serving, lying criminal (Hillary Clinton) and an emotionally-unbalanced, shoot-from-the-hip authoritarian who lacks the intellectual curiosity to even want to learn the complexities that come with running a major nation like the US (Donald Trump).

  12. #32
    Quote Originally Posted by WillieMcFML View Post
    Timex actually got a great price from AEJones on Doug becoming president. His $100 against AEJ's $300k.

    I really wouldn't put it past Doug. Maybe not this year in a special election, but could def see him getting serious traction if he wanted to over the next decade or two.

    Would be great to see the videos SS makes trolling the other candidates.
    Your typo made me laugh. I thought, thatís a pretty tall order for a poker player. With that turnout, he probably could become mayor if it was some big aspiration over time. Srsly should explain to him that the GTO line for grabbing the mayors seat is to support her efforts to reopen the city wholeheartedly. The virus will likely wipe out 80% of her voters. It might even make recall unnecessary.

  13. #33
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by WillieMcFML View Post
    Timex actually got a great price from AEJones on Doug becoming president. His $100 against AEJ's $300k.

    I really wouldn't put it past Doug. Maybe not this year in a special election, but could def see him getting serious traction if he wanted to over the next decade or two.

    Would be great to see the videos SS makes trolling the other candidates.
    Your typo made me laugh. I thought, thatís a pretty tall order for a poker player. With that turnout, he probably could become mayor if it was some big aspiration over time. Srsly should explain to him that the GTO line for grabbing the mayors seat is to support her efforts to reopen the city wholeheartedly. The virus will likely wipe out 80% of her voters. It might even make recall unnecessary.
    fixed it

    the bet is about polk becoming president, but the rest of my comment was talking about him being mayor

     
    Comments
      
      BCR: ok, I meant the president part. You confused me. That’s a bit tougher.
    Hi Lew!!!

  14. #34

  15. #35
    Quote Originally Posted by WillieMcFML View Post
    Would be great to see the videos SS makes trolling the other candidates.
    ATTACK ADS? I've been preparing my whole life for this

  16. #36
    Quote Originally Posted by thesidedish View Post
    Why not?
    Signature has been deleted by Dan Druff for not following proper font regulations (Sons of bitches)

  17. #37
    Quote Originally Posted by SPIT this View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by thesidedish View Post
    Why not?

    ur obv terrible at poker

  18. #38
    Literally anybody with IQ > 120 could read SS once and ft the wsop, that was absolute blasphemy by polk

  19. #39
    Quote Originally Posted by thesidedish View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SPIT this View Post
    Why not?

    ur obv terrible at poker
    I am?
    Signature has been deleted by Dan Druff for not following proper font regulations (Sons of bitches)

  20. #40

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Doug Polk retires ( Later Fag)
    By Gookieheimowitz in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 09-22-2018, 02:02 PM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-16-2017, 10:59 PM
  3. Doug Polk being Doug Polk
    By PuppyMonkeyBaby in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 08-01-2017, 05:38 AM
  4. Replies: 17
    Last Post: 09-10-2016, 11:55 AM
  5. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-11-2015, 12:38 PM