Thread: Official Tara Reade thread because I feel like we might need one any minute now

Load Metric

Official Tara Reade thread because I feel like we might need one any minute now

Comments

SPIT this: lit
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    BELIEVE ALL WOMEN.

JOE BIDEN IS A RAPIST PEDOPHILE.

Load Metric
    I’ll play along (even though the OP has to click something to see my posts).

I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post
    BELIEVE ALL WOMEN.

JOE BIDEN IS A RAPIST PEDOPHILE.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Imagine what a trolling genius she'd be if she set this up in 1993 for the general election when Biden eventually runs for President.

Load Metric
    Amazed author of this thread isn’t Druff.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    Biden Trumps Misogyny
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    It’s official: She’s not trustworthy. At least not for the last decade per the folks interviewed by the reporter who posted this story.

‘Manipulative, deceitful, user’: Tara Reade left a trail of aggrieved acquaintances
    A number of those who crossed paths with Biden’s accuser say they remember two things: She spoke favorably about her time working for Biden, and she left them feeling duped.
    https://www.politico.com/news/2020/0...ntances-260771
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    BELIEVE ALL WOMEN MUMBLES.

YOU DUG THIS GRAVE, TIME TO LAY IN IT.

Comments

MumblesBadly: I never said “Believe all women”, munchkin brain. Far from it.

Diamond Pro Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe's Avatar
    Load Metric
    big surprise: mumbles the anti semite is also pro rape

Comments

splitthis: Lol

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post
    It’s official: She’s not trustworthy. At least not for the last decade per the folks interviewed by the reporter who posted this story.

‘Manipulative, deceitful, user’: Tara Reade left a trail of aggrieved acquaintances
    A number of those who crossed paths with Biden’s accuser say they remember two things: She spoke favorably about her time working for Biden, and she left them feeling duped.
    https://www.politico.com/news/2020/0...ntances-260771
    Wow mumbles. Very Sad. Slut shaming a woman who was raped. Not only don’t you believe her you are assinating her character. Shame on you.

Comments

MumblesBadly: Dude! Don’t shoot me! I’m just the messenger!

Load Metric
    classic alt-left slut shaming rapist.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    classic alt-left slut shaming rapist.
    I guess her lawyers in the suit she brought against Biden have also abandoned their once-favorite secret weapon to sink Handsy Joe’s presidential electoral prospects.

Under oath, Biden accuser Tara Reade cited Biden’s work for women; defense attorneys now question her other testimony
    Tara Reade has often testified as an expert witness in domestic violence cases.
    https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/oath...ry?id=70829512

Cliffs: To qualify herself as an expert witness in domestic violence cases, Reade mentioned in court cases that she helped in Biden’s groundbreaking work in the Senate when she was an aide for his office in pushing for protections of victims of domestic abuse. She also appears to have lied about her academic credentials regarding studies of domestic violence. So, her own lawyer in her lawsuit who against Biden (who is a Trump supporter) has dropped her as a client, fearing she has lied under oath in her own case.

Maybe the rightwingers who put Reade up to making an accusation of serious sexual assault against Biden should have vetted her credibility before encouraging her to do so. Just sayin’.
    Last edited by MumblesBadly; 05-22-2020 at 11:28 AM.

Load Metric
    We simply must believe all women, mumbles. we MUST.

Load Metric
    Druff, how the fuck was she able to recount the names of Kavanaugh and several of his buddies at that party that were then found to have been written in Kavanaugh’s day planner calendar for the weekend she identified if she had made this shit up? And forgetting unimportant details before a traumatic event after many years, such as how she got that party, is typical of trauma victims.

Seriously, dude. You are desperate to clear the reputation of former privileged drunken frat boy who lied repeatedly before Congress to save his chance to a lifetime appointment on the Supreme Court.

And the latest revelations, if anything, show how the so-called investigation by the FBI was politically hamstrung by the Senate GOPers on the Judiciary Committee to keep too much information about those allegations from being collected to determine how they credible the claims against Kavanaugh were. It’s now better known that the FBI intentionally did NOT follow up on talking to about 20 potential witnesses identified by the second women who came forward with a claim of drunken sexual abuse by Kavanaugh who might be able to confirm her accounts of the event. That’s despicable political interference into a valid FBI background check procedure.

Comments

MumblesBadly: You’re a dumbass for not understanding how Kavanaugh’s calendar supports her claims against him.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post
    Druff, how the fuck was she able to recount the names of Kavanaugh and several of his buddies at that party that were then found to have been written in Kavanaugh’s day planner calendar for the weekend she identified if she had made this shit up? And forgetting unimportant details before a traumatic event after many years, such as how she got that party, is typical of trauma victims.

Seriously, dude. You are desperate to clear the reputation of former privileged drunken frat boy who lied repeatedly before Congress to save his chance to a lifetime appointment on the Supreme Court.

And the latest revelations, if anything, show how the so-called investigation by the FBI was politically hamstrung by the Senate GOPers on the Judiciary Committee to keep too much information about those allegations from being collected to determine how they credible the claims against Kavanaugh were. It’s now better known that the FBI intentionally did NOT follow up on talking to about 20 potential witnesses identified by the second women who came forward with a claim of drunken sexual abuse by Kavanaugh who might be able to confirm her accounts of the event. That’s despicable political interference into a valid FBI background check procedure.
    LMFAO at Mumbles thinking the FBI is on the GOPs side.

Thread Information