Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Trudeau bans 1500 assault firearms - Effective immediately

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Texter View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BetCheckBet View Post

I know I mean out of the entire world three countries have the right to bear arms, USA, Mexico, and Guatemala.
    Im just saying until the 2nd ammendment gets repealed the argument is pointless.
    You got that correctly. It takes 3/4th of the states to get rid of an amendment. It will never happen. It's kind of like these mindless nuts saying getting rid of the electoral college. They are just dummies. But let them obsess about it and laugh at them when they leave. I was actually at a group dinner a few years ago and a couple said they actually neutered themselves because they did not want kids. Someone said, 'oh you want to spend your life traveling'? Nope they were saving the planet from another human. When they left we all laughed at them. Chick had a nose-ring so you could only imagine what we were dealing with. I also noticed on their tab they left a $10 tip on a $90 tab to make it an even $100 but that is besides the point.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy View Post
    This is a total political over-reaction to the Nova Scotia shooting IMO. This guy wasn't even supposed to own any guns, let alone assault rifle types or handguns, but got these illegally from the US. Numerous people had a chance to stop this for years, including his girlfriend, but elected not to for some reason. All they had to do was rat him out to authorities & it's over. Banning doesn't mean he still doesn't get them, in this case, because he obviously still got them.

That being said nobody NEEDS an AR-15 assault rifle but , at least in Canada, there have always been common sense gun laws in place that makes them & handguns really hard to get, legally, as well as letting the authorities know who has them. I have no real issue with the ban since I own zero guns, & never have, but I don't think this, people owning assault type rifles, is a real problem in this country.

I'd be interested to know how many of these newly banned weapons are actually legally owned in Canada by collectors because they do know this information. I'd also be interested in their estimates on illegals ones.
    Assault rifle ownership is probably not a problem in Canada. But here in Trumptardia, they are a problem. I’m a hunter and gun owner. Ain’t never going to give them up, but assault rifles are just a danger to our society.

Comments

Hockey Guy: Yes, this was basically the whole point to my post.

Load Metric

And no right to bear arms.
    I know I mean out of the entire world three countries have the right to bear arms, USA, Mexico, and Guatemala.
    Three third world countries.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric

Do you own a gun?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post

You are officially deranged.

Comments

dwai:

Load Metric
    at first glance it seems to be a way to charge criminals whom they catch with illegal weapons to high federal crime, rather a provincial misdemeanour the rest are collateral and good citizens will receive the grandfather clause

I didn't see bazooka on the list
    all hail Hydra

Originally Posted by DanDruff:Since I'm a 6'2" Republican with an average-sized nose and a last name which doesn't end with "stein", "man", or "berg", I can hide among the goyim and remain undetected unless I open my mouth about money matters.

Load Metric
    Must be nice to live in a country with some common sense and proper priorities.
    Difference USA had to fight for our independence from England. The Limeys just handed Canada theirs 80+ yrs later.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellafriend View Post

Obviously untrue statement meant to provoke thought...

The internet is killing nuance.

Comments

Tellafriend: fair

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post

Im just saying until the 2nd ammendment gets repealed the argument is pointless.
    You got that correctly. It takes 3/4th of the states to get rid of an amendment. It will never happen. It's kind of like these mindless nuts saying getting rid of the electoral college. They are just dummies. But let them obsess about it and laugh at them when they leave. I was actually at a group dinner a few years ago and a couple said they actually neutered themselves because they did not want kids. Someone said, 'oh you want to spend your life traveling'? Nope they were saving the planet from another human. When they left we all laughed at them. Chick had a nose-ring so you could only imagine what we were dealing with. I also noticed on their tab they left a $10 tip on a $90 tab to make it an even $100 but that is besides the point.
    $90 for two people? What kind of shithole was your rich ass eating at? Outback?
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post

LOL, I am quite certain I have eaten in many more high end restaurants than you have. When I was traveling a lot to Chicago for work I was a fixture at Joes. If you must know it was Rosebud in downtown Chicago, which is a fabulous place with great Italian and atmosphere. It is mid-priced. If I remember she just had water since she was driving. Naturally I picked up the appetizers for the table since someone had to step up.

BTW, there is nothing wrong with the Outback chain either. I stopped there right before Covid and got a tall beer at the bar with a small Ribeye and asparagus. It was fine. I looked around the bar area and there was basically normal people, along with a couple obvious scum bag bet welchers.

Diamond Pro Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe's Avatar
    Load Metric
    DELETE FROM NET
    Last edited by Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe; 05-02-2020 at 02:31 PM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    California already started a lot of this idiocy, such as disallowing handguns with more than 10 rounds, which was just recently overturned after several years. The overturning occurred when the court was shown three police reports -- two where women were killed by home intruders after running out of ammo in their 10-round guns, and a third where a woman used 14 bullets to force out 2 intruders and shoot one dead, whereas she would have run out of ammo if she only had 10 rounds, and likely been killed.
    Here is the court decision re: California magazine restriction overturn

http://michellawyers.com/wp-content/...ntiffs-MSJ.pdf
    (long before there was a PFA i had my Grenade & Crossbones avatar at DD)

Feelin' Stronger Every Day tony bagadonuts's Avatar
    Load Metric

Fuck off will you

Feelin' Stronger Every Day tony bagadonuts's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellafriend View Post

Obviously untrue statement meant to provoke thought...

The internet is killing nuance.
    Ok you can stop fucking off then.

Comments

Baron Von Strucker: lol tony

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post

LOL, I am quite certain I have eaten in many more high end restaurants than you have. When I was traveling a lot to Chicago for work I was a fixture at Joes. If you must know it was Rosebud in downtown Chicago, which is a fabulous place with great Italian and atmosphere. It is mid-priced. If I remember she just had water since she was driving. Naturally I picked up the appetizers for the table since someone had to step up.

BTW, there is nothing wrong with the Outback chain either. I stopped there right before Covid and got a tall beer at the bar with a small Ribeye and asparagus. It was fine. I looked around the bar area and there was basically normal people, along with a couple obvious scum bag bet welchers.
    This is getting kinda creepy. The last time I went to an Outback I sat at the bar alone and had a tall beer, ribeye, and asparagus. Is this the longest con troll in forum history?
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Thread Information