Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: lol @ the shit hole that is san francisco

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mulva View Post
    lol @ india having better air quality than san fran
    it's your party of climate change deniers that are responsible you stupid bastard

you and dish are the two dumbest guys on pfa
    No it's not.

You are in Chicago and don't know what the fuck you're talking about. California has all kinds of idiotic environmental laws which are counterproductive. One of those involves brush/tree clearing. These laws were originally meant to protect wildlife and prevent overdevelopment, but they were poorly conceived and don't allow exceptions for proper brush/tree maintenance.

The state has always had several consecutive months with no rain (not just recently), and things get super dry. With the ability to properly clear it, these fires will be a problem every year.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmarefish View Post
    it's your party of climate change deniers that are responsible you stupid bastard

You do realize that if the US goes to zero emissions tomorrow that would only get rid of 15% of the world problem right? US has been decreasing it’s footprint for years but it really doesn’t matter since China and India increase there’s. If you are in the boat that believes man is responsible for climate change then we are already fucked, it’s too late. Sorry to bring the bad news my friend.
    Bringing the science eh? Is that your game, you're a science man?
    What you've just written is very telling. Please provide one scientific source
    backing your claim that mankind is not responsible for climate change.

Shouldn't be too hard. You're obviously ahead of the game
    Do it

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

No it's not.

You are in Chicago and don't know what the fuck you're talking about. California has all kinds of idiotic environmental laws which are counterproductive. One of those involves brush/tree clearing. These laws were originally meant to protect wildlife and prevent overdevelopment, but they were poorly conceived and don't allow exceptions for proper brush/tree maintenance.

The state has always had several consecutive months with no rain (not just recently), and things get super dry. With the ability to properly clear it, these fires will be a problem every year.
    Your state is burning because you and assholes like you have been denying climate change since the 90's

Dude you are just a right wing mouthpiece. Learn to think for yourself.

I saw the same nonsense you're spouting on fox over the weekend

The state is burning because Newsom forgot to rake the forrest floor

clowns

The motherfucking earth is heating up and it's as simple as that

Load Metric

You do realize that if the US goes to zero emissions tomorrow that would only get rid of 15% of the world problem right? US has been decreasing it’s footprint for years but it really doesn’t matter since China and India increase there’s. If you are in the boat that believes man is responsible for climate change then we are already fucked, it’s too late. Sorry to bring the bad news my friend.
    Shoulda been started years ago but the corporations that druff supports via the republican party chose to not do anything
    The pigs chose money over the Earth

Al Gore has been screaming forever about climate change
    Last edited by big dick; 09-13-2020 at 09:47 PM.

Load Metric

No it's not.

And when are you going to change my republicans against trump title?

I've asked you multiple times.

Switch out the O for a P PLEASE

Load Metric
    Nineteen of the 20 warmest years all have occurred since 2001, with the exception of 1998. The year 2016 ranks as the warmest on record (source: NASA/GISS). This research is broadly consistent with similar constructions prepared by the Climatic Research Unit and the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration.

BETTER RAKE THE FORREST FLOOR DRUFF

121 there the other day and druff thinks the floors need a raking and that should fix the problem

Load Metric

No it's not.

Trump, still making misleading statements on California wildfires, will visit the state Monday

The president will travel to McClellan Park in Sacramento County to receive a briefing on the fires from federal and local officials. He previously made a wildfire-related visit to the state in November 2018 following the devastating Camp Fire in Butte County.

Prior to that visit, the president tweeted, "There is no reason for these massive, deadly and costly forest fires in California except that forest management is so poor," and blamed a lack of leaf-raking and ground-sweeping for the fires. A large group of local experts and officials strongly refuted the president's misleading claims, highlighting the fact that many of the state's most devastating fires did not start in forests and cannot be attributed to poor forest management.

Trump repeated this line during an August campaign event, telling a Pennsylvania crowd, “You’ve got to clean your floors, you’ve got to clean your forests," before threatening to withhold federal aid from the state.

In a fact-check of the president's California wildfire statements, the New York Times noted that even if poor forest management was the primary cause of the fires, it would primarily be the job of the federal government to deal with the issue. State agencies are only responsible for managing 3% of the state’s 33 million acres of forest, while federal agencies such as the Forest Service and the Interior Department own and manage 57% of the state's forests.

Governor Gavin Newsom has blamed climate change altering weather patterns for the worsening fires, stating Friday that “the debate is over in terms of climate change,” and, “if you don’t believe that, just come to the state of California.”

In a November 2018 interview with Fox News' Chris Wallace, Trump stated that climate change "maybe contributes a little bit" to California's fire season growing more extreme in recent years.

https://www.sfgate.com/politics/arti...k-15562346.php

Load Metric

No it's not.

Your state is burning because you and assholes like you have been denying climate change since the 90's

clowns

Other than complaining on a 7th tier internet forum, what are you doing about any of it?

Load Metric
    I recycle
    That's it

If I ever head out west again I will be sure to bring my rake

How bout you champ? You still out spreading the virus like an asshole?

Platinum
    Load Metric
    I recycle
    That's it

Did you sell your car and go vegan? You can say the Republicans are pushing this all you want but I see a very small percentage of people willing to change their lives. Exception being my neighbors across the street. They went vegan, bought a Tesla, and added solar to their house (which we also did). They Even have those Telsa power storage thingys. So they can talk shit to anyone they want since they actually are walking the walk.

If you’re hardcore in the AOC we’re destroying our planet camp and the world will come to an end in 20 years and you haven’t changed the way you live then you’re a real asshole. No?
    Last edited by nightmarefish; 09-14-2020 at 06:54 AM.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I recycle
    That's it

Did you sell your car and go vegan? You can say the Republicans are pushing this all you want but I see a very small percentage of people willing to change their lives. Exception being my neighbors across the street. They went vegan, bought a Tesla, and added solar to their house (which we also did). They Even have those Telsa power storage thingys. So they can talk shit to anyone they want since they actually are walking the walk.

If you’re hardcore in the AOC we’re destroying our planet camp and the world will come to an end in 20 years and you haven’t changed the way you live then you’re a real asshole. No?
    Did you find those scientific studies supporting your claims? Try the internet, they got a lot of stuff

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post

Did you find those scientific studies supporting your claims? Try the internet, they got a lot of stuff
    What claims?

Also, just curious, are you a vegan and do you own a Tesla/or bike to work (assuming you have a job). Does you trailer have solar or wind power?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

What claims?

Also, just curious, are you a vegan and do you own a Tesla/or bike to work (assuming you have a job). Does you trailer have solar or wind power?

From what you wrote you seem to believe mankind is not responsible for climate change. I'd like to know how you came to this conclusion.

Platinum
    Load Metric

What claims?

From what you wrote you seem to believe mankind is not responsible for climate change. I'd like to know how you came to this conclusion.
    I believe man impacts climate change but I don't beleive the world will come to an end in 20 years.

Now your turn to answer questions:

Just curious, are you a vegan and do you own a Tesla/or bike to work (assuming you have a job). Does you trailer have solar or wind power?

Load Metric
    BIG DICK REALLY OFF THE RAILS LATELY

TRUMO IS GOD

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

I believe man impacts climate change but I don't beleive the world will come to an end in 20 years.

Just curious, are you a vegan and do you own a Tesla/or bike to work (assuming you have a job). Does you trailer have solar or wind power?
    You seem to believe man's impact on climate change is a one way street/irreversible. You said it's too late. You then intimate that participation in a global effort is meaningless. Is that what you believe?
    Btw please post data re: China, India increasing greenhouse emissions

Name:  9A26EFF3-0E54-4D12-BBA0-2F85D491B4F2.jpeg
Views: 316
Size:  63.3 KB
    Last edited by limitles; 09-14-2020 at 09:23 AM.

Load Metric

You seem to believe man's impact on climate change is a one way street/irreversible. You said it's too late. You then intimate that participation in a global effort is meaningless. Is that what you believe?

Answer the question dipshit.

Gold
    Load Metric

No it's not.

clowns

Climate Change, AKA Domingo Lopez Jr.:

https://twitter.com/nypost/status/1305558328655970308

Load Metric

OMG, you are really the dumbest fuck on here. Criticizing others for going outside and on with their lives while you make a living playing online card games from your house. Tough choices there bud. You are a real martyr.

Comments

big dick: selfish asshole

dwai: offset

Platinum
    Load Metric

Oh honey you can find your own information, I'm not gonna use the internet for you. And you still avoid my questions so what's the point in having a discussion? Pointless isn't it? You referenced Al Gore earlier, his movie came out 14 years ago. Since you're so terrified about what was said by the scientists in the movie then you must have drastically changed your way of life. I'm just asking you to share what drastic changes you made. After that, we can continue.

Thread Information