2011 468,428 562,343 –93,915
    2012 493,641 566,986 –73,345
    2013 485,477 581,679 –96,202
    2014 513,968 593,308 –79,340
    2015 514,477 643,710 –129,233
    2016 514,758 657,690 –142,932
    2017 523,131 661,026 –137,895
    2018 501,023 691,145 –190,122

-A big chunk of the people leaving are white, and a big chunk of the people coming in are Hispanic. California is definitely in the midst of a pretty significant white flight, but this is counterbalanced by non-white immigration. I would guess the true population of California is decreasing by less than the net migration figures indicate (or maybe even slightly increasing), because I imagine the number of undocumented immigrants is being low-balled.
    It is increasing, as demonstrated earlier in the thread. People are being born there.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    How is the weather today, guys?
    It sucks here, I have to put on a hoodie to go outside

Why is San Francisco so expensive? This is one MAJOR reason, plus our AC bill is 0,
    so there's that. Then again, its not a place to come to get your tan on, that is for sure.
    (But you can always drive 30 minutes east & you're in 90 degree weather)

Name:  SF weather3.PNG
Views: 393
Size:  955.7 KB
    https://weather.com/forecast/news/na...ecast-20141009
    San Francisco crowned the ‘world’s best’ city to live: survey
    https://www.kron4.com/news/bay-area/...o-live-survey/

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyG_415 View Post

Why is San Francisco so expensive? This is one MAJOR reason, plus our AC bill is 0,
    so there's that. Then again, its not a place to come to get your tan on, that is for sure.

Name:  tenor.gif
Views: 388
Size:  5.17 MB

Platinum
    Load Metric

Lmfao at you thinking people pick San Fran because of the weather. How can every one of your takes be so bad?

Load Metric

Load Metric

Great. Since it’s such an nice day, now you can go out and clean up the streets
    Name:  A6853B22-7AE4-4CAA-B658-92A3440E7BDA.jpeg
Views: 334
Size:  47.6 KB

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayjami View Post

Looks like a golden opportunity for bottomset.

How great is it that someone actually keeps that stat?

Comments

JimmyG_415: Jayjami just jealous. It doesn't matter how high that gets, its all in one part of town.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BiffCo99 View Post
    You're just jealous, ask Jimmyg!

Platinum
    Load Metric

Whata pile of shit.

Load Metric
    Didn't someone there build an app to track where all the shit is?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Nasty View Post
    Didn't someone there build an app to track where all the shit is?
    I'll invest

Load Metric
    Posting the exact same thing over and over and thinking it is tilting me, would be like if I just posted videos of Skid Row or the sewers of LV,
    over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over to troll druff.
    Why would I do that? I’m fairly sure he doesn’t go near those areas.

I think one of the funnier posts was Tgull when he said he was there 'before the homeless' problem. Huh?
    The homeless are def part of SF. I could pass a lie detector test right now saying I’ve never seen human poop,
    (dog poop EVERYWHERE) but I’d be willing to bet no one on here has been asked for spare change as often or gave as much.
    (We used to give them money before gambling for good luck, they loved it.)
    But SF is a town that celebrated a homeless guy. Google Emperor Norton for a typical SF story.
    https://www.google.com/search?gs_ssp...hrome&ie=UTF-8

This is was my hood, North Beach.
    You could walk to over 100 restaurants w/in 5 minutes, (4 bakeries, 3 deli's, 8 pizza joints, not one chain, etc)
    It is a neighborhood you can put together one of those 'Pope of Greenwich village" sandwiches, where every ingredient is from a different place.
    You wake up to pastry and coffee aromas wafting through the neighborhood. At least 6 movies have been filmed there.

I went to Chico State, #1 party school at the time, and the best years of my life were in SF.
    This is one street I lived on, that is St Peter and Paul's church, Ginos was my hangout, and caffe Trieste, where
    Francis Ford Coppola wrote "the Godfather" is right around the corner.. http://coffee.caffetrieste.com/

None of you know the city life like i do, none of you.
    (And if any of you did know the city life, you'd know Trump was a con artist a mile away)

This won't be my only pro SF post, so in the meantime please come back at me w/red dots and
    pictures of an area I'll never visit, it is tilting me good.
    Name:  SF1.PNG
Views: 293
Size:  309.2 KBName:  sf1 a st peter and pauls.PNG
Views: 296
Size:  382.3 KBName:  SF1 north beach ginos.PNG
Size:  317.6 KB

Comments

Walter Sobchak: SF is such a great city, fuck the haters

dwai: net negative on this post

Gold
    Load Metric
    Posting the exact same thing over and over and thinking it is tilting me, would be like if I just posted videos of Skid Row or the sewers of LV,
    over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over to troll druff.

I think one of the funnier posts was Tgull when he said he was there 'before the homeless' problem. Huh?
    The homeless are def part of SF. I could pass a lie detector test right now saying I’ve never seen human poop,
    (dog poop EVERYWHERE) but I’d be willing to bet no one on here has been asked for spare change as often or gave as much.
    But SF is a town that celebrated a homeless guy. Google Emperor Norton for a typical SF story.

You could walk to over 100 restaurants w/in 5 minutes, (4 bakeries, 3 deli's, 8 pizza joints, not one chain, etc)
    It is a neighborhood you can put together one of those 'Pope of Greenwich village" sandwiches, where every ingredient is from a different place.
    You wake up to pastry and coffee aromas wafting through the neighborhood. At least 6 movies have been filmed there.

I went to Chico State, #1 party school at the time, and the best years of my life were in SF.
    This is one street I lived on, that is St Peter and Paul's church, Ginos was my hangout, and caffe Trieste, where
    Francis Ford Coppola wrote "the Godfather" is right around the corner.. http://coffee.caffetrieste.com/

(And if any of you did know the city life, you'd know Trump was a con artist a mile away)

This won't be my only pro SF post, so in the meantime please come back at me w/red dots and
    So what you’re saying is “fuck homeless people I gots mine”. Sounds like something Trump would say amirite?

Comments

dwai: yup

JimmyG_415: Who is Biff (not Tgunn?) and why does Dwai have his nose up his ass already? You are a Beta Male, every bully needs mooks like you.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BiffCo99 View Post

So what you’re saying is “fuck homeless people I gots mine”. Sounds like something Trump would say amirite?
    What he’s saying is judge the city on their best not their worst. Which is interesting for a far left dem that supposedly wants equality for everyone. You would think people with that mindset would judge the success of their city on how well the people with the least are doing.

Load Metric
    Here is SF in a nutshell:

In 1995, San Francisco hammered out a deal with a French advertising company, JCDecaux, to furnish 25 self-cleaning toilets along the downtown corridor. Squat and olive green, they promised to cheaply meet the city's utopian aspirations. Anyone could pump in a quarter, open the door, use the toilet, and watch as the machine sealed itself shut for a mysterious 60-second cleaning cycle in which the JCDecaux hosed all its surfaces and blasted itself with disinfectant.

But it didn't take long for a foreign toilet with lofty aspirations and good business sense to fall into ill repute. The JCDecauxs became known as “20 minute hotels” for prostitutes and drug users. Vagrants slept inside; addicts wedged knives beneath the doors to keep cops from getting in.

https://www.sfweekly.com/news/occupi...ts-yes-really/

Load Metric

In 1995, San Francisco hammered out a deal with a French advertising company, JCDecaux, to furnish 25 self-cleaning toilets along the downtown corridor. Squat and olive green, they promised to cheaply meet the city's utopian aspirations. Anyone could pump in a quarter, open the door, use the toilet, and watch as the machine sealed itself shut for a mysterious 60-second cleaning cycle in which the JCDecaux hosed all its surfaces and blasted itself with disinfectant.

But it didn't take long for a foreign toilet with lofty aspirations and good business sense to fall into ill repute. The JCDecauxs became known as “20 minute hotels” for prostitutes and drug users. Vagrants slept inside; addicts wedged knives beneath the doors to keep cops from getting in.

pretty cool story actually

Load Metric
    Yup, that is SF in a nutshell. I don't get "the point out the bad areas of SF,
    like there are no bad areas anywhere else" argument, it is really weak.

The places where you would see the shit, is the same area you would find the hookers,
    I will give you that one.

This was filmed at Washington Park, that church is St Peter & Paul's..

Load Metric
    I learned something in that article. I'd never heard of AirPnP, where you can let people pay to come come use your toilet. I'd have bottomset on call in case someone clogged it up.

Thread Information