Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: lol @ the shit hole that is san francisco

Load Metric
    Exactly, the thread of jealousy.

Fox "news"'s job is to keep you guys mad at all times, (satisfied people don't vote) and you can just feel it eroding Mulva's common sense as he ages.
    I literally lived a 10 minute walk from where that guy shit, he might as well have lived on the moon, so don't worry about California from your 200k house in leave it to beaverville.
    & for druff to jump in and act like he's never lived near skid row and/or vegas's under ground society. I mean that is rich. (how ever often you dealt w/them is how often I dealt w/people shitting in the streets, 0.)

And the whole "and people pay money to live there, LOL" argument is so weak, its like 'complaints from the trailer park'.
    Ok dwai, sorry you can't afford to live here, but laughing at people w/money means you need to work on your self esteem, & obviously need a better job.

These 'shit in the street' stories are going on 5-10 years now,
    If it was so bad, ask yourselves why don't people move?
    Instead 1 BR condos were going for close to a mil, (RE in cities is gonna tank, though)

Zuckerberg, Tim Cook, Thiel, Jobs, the google guys, genentech, salesforce, linkedin, Jack, Elison, Elon Musk, etc, etc, etc
    They can live where ever they want, they all have places here,
    So all those people are stupid?..............cuz, that would be an interesting argument, there.

Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mulva View Post
    i really want to know wtf is going to happen to certain parts of california?

is there any plan to do anything, or is each elected official gonna keep rolling with the same ole, same ole.
    What's going to happen to California is it will continue to be one of the main economic engines of the country, being by itself the world's 5th largest economy.

What's going to happen to California is it will continue to be one of the main drivers of the world's technological, agricultural, medical and entertainment innovation.

What's going to happen to California is it will continue to lead the country in pushing for positive action on many social, economic and environmental issues where the leadership of the federal government has been woefully inadequate.

What's going to happen to California is it will continue to be home to many of the country's most important military bases, research facilities and universities.

But you know, sometimes homeless people shit in the street and steal stuff, so obviously California is irredeemable.
    San Francisco crowned the ‘world’s best’ city to live: survey
    https://www.kron4.com/news/bay-area/...o-live-survey/

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyG_415 View Post

Fox "news"'s job is to keep you guys mad at all times, (satisfied people don't vote) and you can just feel it eroding Mulva's common sense as he ages.
    I literally lived a 10 minute walk from where that guy shit, he might as well have lived on the moon, so don't worry about California from your 200k house in leave it to beaverville.
    & for druff to jump in and act like he's never lived near skid row and/or vegas's under ground society. I mean that is rich. (how ever often you dealt w/them is how often I dealt w/people shitting in the streets, 0.)

And the whole "and people pay money to live there, LOL" argument is so weak, its like 'complaints from the trailer park'.
    Ok dwai, sorry you can't afford to live here, but laughing at people w/money means you need to work on your self esteem, & obviously need a better job.

Instead 1 BR condos were going for close to a mil, (RE in cities is gonna tank, though)

Zuckerberg, Tim Cook, Thiel, Jobs, the google guys, genentech, salesforce, linkedin, Jack, Elison, Elon Musk, etc, etc, etc
    So all those people are stupid?..............cuz, that would be an interesting argument, there.

What's going to happen to California is it will continue to be one of the main economic engines of the country, being by itself the world's 5th largest economy.

What's going to happen to California is it will continue to be one of the main drivers of the world's technological, agricultural, medical and entertainment innovation.

What's going to happen to California is it will continue to lead the country in pushing for positive action on many social, economic and environmental issues where the leadership of the federal government has been woefully inadequate.

What's going to happen to California is it will continue to be home to many of the country's most important military bases, research facilities and universities.

But you know, sometimes homeless people shit in the street and steal stuff, so obviously California is irredeemable.
    nobody is jealous of your shit-infested, needle dumping ground of a city. It is full of faggots, n-words, homeless, drug addicts and SJW morons. You live in a DUMP. IT'S A SHIT SHOW! It's not a hoax, it's not fox news, you live in a overpriced shithole of a city, nobody is jealous of it. You are so stubborn, "Colin Kaepernick doesn't suck, everyone else is wrong!" "Juicy smollett is a hero for the black community, he's standing up for all of us, everyone else is wrong!" San Francisco is a great city, a bunch of snobs buy 4 million dollar houses here and drive up the housing economy and makes it virtually impossible for normal people to live here which is why there's so many homeless here, Everyone else is jealous of San Francisco!

Comments

Tellafriend: he's really got a warped perspective of the rest of the country

Walter Sobchak: speaking of warped

splitthis:

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyG_415 View Post

nobody is jealous of your shit-infested, needle dumping ground of a city. It is full of faggots, n-words, homeless, drug addicts and SJW morons. You live in a DUMP. IT'S A SHIT SHOW! It's not a hoax, it's not fox news, you live in a overpriced shithole of a city, nobody is jealous of it. You are so stubborn, "Colin Kaepernick doesn't suck, everyone else is wrong!" "Juicy smollett is a hero for the black community, he's standing up for all of us, everyone else is wrong!" San Francisco is a great city, a bunch of snobs buy 4 million dollar houses here and drive up the housing economy and makes it virtually impossible for normal people to live here which is why there's so many homeless here, Everyone else is jealous of San Francisco!
    Close to a perfect distillation of a cult member regurgitating a smattering of Fox News talking points that reflect personal inadequacies.

Tapping into the anger and creating an enemy is the key.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    lol..

are you kidding me?

walter speaks like some kind of public service announcement saying move to california, it's great....remember those cali commercials with the stars with arnie schwartz and others....lol..that's wut walt sound like.

as for jimmy,..holy frikken shit. every other thing he says gets worse from the previous. so much so you think he's trolling it''s so unbelievable...neither policy, politics or sports is your strength bud.....

peeps are high tailing it out of cali and both of these stooges make it sound like there's some kind of gold rush going on. or some kind of model other states should follow

Comments

splitthis:
    Last edited by mulva; 05-02-2020 at 11:27 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Load Metric
    lol..

are you kidding me?

walter speaks like some kind of public service announcement saying move to california, it's great....remember those cali commercials with the stars with arnie schwartz and others....lol..that's wut walt sound like.

as for jimmy,..holy frikken shit. every other thing he says gets worse from the previous. so much so you think he's trolling it''s so unbelievable...neither policy, politics or sports is your strength bud.....

peeps are high tailing it out of cali and both of these stooges make it sound like there's some kind of gold rush going on. or some kind of model other states should follow
    Census Bureau estimates of the population of California since the last census:

Year Pop % Change
    2020 39,937,489 0.48%
    2019 39,747,267 0.48%
    2018 39,557,045 0.40%
    2017 39,399,349 0.49%
    2016 39,209,127 0.66%
    2015 38,953,142 0.85%
    2014 38,625,139 0.90%
    2013 38,280,824 0.84%
    2012 37,960,782 0.85%
    2011 37,641,823 0.86%
    2010 37,320,903 0.97%

Mulva, meet facts. Mulva, facts. Facts, Mulva. I'll let you two get acquainted.

Comments

MumblesBadly: Truth be told, though: White nationalists *are* moving to Idaho from there.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    Hey, I just saw a news segment on San Fran Sicko. A giant tent city now. And guess who represents that shit hole? You got it, Skeletor Pelosi. LOL, every shithole in the country is run by Democrats and that is a fact.

Comments

Walter Sobchak: And they're all better than you

splitthis:

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Hey, I just saw a news segment on San Fran Sicko. A giant tent city now. And guess who represents that shit hole? You got it, Skeletor Pelosi. LOL, every shithole in the country is run by Democrats and that is a fact.
    she prolly has a weekend house on the hill worth 5/20mil that she uses on weekends. you can bet she doesn't come close to any of the awful things that's going on in sf.
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Load Metric
    I have been to San Fran Sicko three of four times. It has been the least rewarding travel of my life. I think it's absolutely hilarious the homeless have overrun the city. The more the better. If it were not for the Alcatraz park the city would be worthless. A fucking giant tent city and it's getting worse.

Comments

Walter Sobchak: hates it, but he's been 4 times

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Load Metric
    lol..

are you kidding me?

Year Pop % Change
    2020 39,937,489 0.48%
    2019 39,747,267 0.48%
    2018 39,557,045 0.40%
    2017 39,399,349 0.49%
    2016 39,209,127 0.66%
    2015 38,953,142 0.85%
    2014 38,625,139 0.90%
    2013 38,280,824 0.84%
    2012 37,960,782 0.85%
    2011 37,641,823 0.86%
    2010 37,320,903 0.97%

Not to be “That Guy” here but the growth rate of California is roughly 7% over the 10 years you quote. The US as a whole is slightly over 8%. So it’s not fair to say California is shrinking but it’s reasonable to say something is causing normal growth from taking place vs the nation wide comparison.

I can’t say for sure but I’d be willing to bet there is a younger demographic in California between 20-35 which tends to be the population who are making the babies. You would assume a higher population growth with this population, not less.

You also have a lot more formally illegal people in California who have gained citizenship over the last 10 years which again indicates you would have a higher population growth rate as people get put on the books.

You can bend the narrative a lot of different ways but I think it’s fair to say there are trends in the numbers to say Californian isn’t quite as attractive compared to 2010.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Daly View Post

Year Pop % Change
    2020 39,937,489 0.48%
    2019 39,747,267 0.48%
    2018 39,557,045 0.40%
    2017 39,399,349 0.49%
    2016 39,209,127 0.66%
    2015 38,953,142 0.85%
    2014 38,625,139 0.90%
    2013 38,280,824 0.84%
    2012 37,960,782 0.85%
    2011 37,641,823 0.86%
    2010 37,320,903 0.97%

Not to be “That Guy” here but the growth rate of California is roughly 7% over the 10 years you quote. The US as a whole is slightly over 8%. So it’s not fair to say California is shrinking but it’s reasonable to say something is causing normal growth from taking place vs the nation wide comparison.

I can’t say for sure but I’d be willing to bet there is a younger demographic in California between 20-35 which tends to be the population who are making the babies. You would assume a higher population growth with this population, not less.

You also have a lot more formally illegal people in California who have gained citizenship over the last 10 years which again indicates you would have a higher population growth rate as people get put on the books.

You can bend the narrative a lot of different ways but I think it’s fair to say there are trends in the numbers to say Californian isn’t quite as attractive compared to 2010.
    Bolded part not true as you don't have to be a citizen to be counted in the population. Even illegals are counted if they can be found, and not enough illegals gain citizenship to make a real difference anyway.

CA isn't growing quite as fast as the rest of the country, but some states are nearly stagnant or declining in population. The people portraying it as having jumped the shark are out of their minds.

BTW those people who are leaving CA are mostly going to TX, AZ, NV, CO, UT and MT. GG Republicans.

Load Metric

Bolded part not true as you don't have to be a citizen to be counted in the population. Even illegals are counted if they can be found, and not enough illegals gain citizenship to make a real difference anyway.

CA isn't growing quite as fast as the rest of the country, but some states are nearly stagnant or declining in population. The people portraying it as having jumped the shark are out of their minds.

BTW those people who are leaving CA are mostly going to TX, AZ, NV, CO, UT and MT. GG Republicans.
    So the line here is people are choosing to leave Ca to neighboring states, in part or whole due to liberal policies, and they are going to lean left?

You sure?

Load Metric

So the line here is people are choosing to leave Ca to neighboring states, in part or whole due to liberal policies, and they are going to lean left?

You sure?
    People leave CA because the taxes are outrageous, plain and simple.

Comments

Walter Sobchak: Like you know

Jayjami: Offset by a Cali native

Load Metric

You sure?
    That's not necessarily why they're leaving. That's why Fox News tells you they're leaving. The truth is they're leaving for any of a thousand reasons.

Load Metric

You sure?
    That's not necessarily why they're leaving. That's why Fox News tells you they're leaving. The truth is they're leaving for any of a thousand reasons.
    Primarily because the rash of skydivers jumping from planes without parachutes. They are landing randomly all over the place, dropping on people's heads. Very dangerous situation.

Comments

Walter Sobchak: Idiot

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post

Primarily because the rash of skydivers jumping from planes without parachutes. They are landing randomly all over the place, dropping on people's heads. Very dangerous situation.
    Kill yourself

Load Metric

You sure?
    Would it be fair or unfair to say many of the 1000 reasons are due to left leaning policies in whole or part?

Load Metric

Would it be fair or unfair to say many of the 1000 reasons are due to left leaning policies in whole or part?
    I'm sure you could find someone to say that.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Year[20] In-migrants Out-migrants Net migration
    2010 444,749 573,988 –129,239
    2011 468,428 562,343 –93,915
    2012 493,641 566,986 –73,345
    2013 485,477 581,679 –96,202
    2014 513,968 593,308 –79,340
    2015 514,477 643,710 –129,233
    2016 514,758 657,690 –142,932
    2017 523,131 661,026 –137,895
    2018 501,023 691,145 –190,122

-A big chunk of the people leaving are white, and a big chunk of the people coming in are Hispanic. California is definitely in the midst of a pretty significant white flight, but this is counterbalanced by non-white immigration. I would guess the true population of California is decreasing by less than the net migration figures indicate (or maybe even slightly increasing), because I imagine the number of undocumented immigrants is being low-balled.

Platinum
    Load Metric

California is increasingly becoming prohibitively expensive to live in, and every year you get less and less for your money. The schools are falling apart, the roads are falling apart, the parks are unusable, etc. etc. etc.

If you want to live and raise your families in a suburban neighborhood it really costs A LOT of money. And mostly white middle class people are leaving because they can get a lot more for a lot less money in other places.

I actually doubt left leaning policies themselves are a big motivator for leaving for most. But you could argue the downstream consequences of those policies are.

Thread Information