Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread: lol @ the shit hole that is san francisco

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmarefish View Post
    Since you're so terrified about what was said by the scientists in the movie then you must have drastically changed your way of life. I'm just asking you to share what drastic changes you made. After that, we can continue.

Name:  limited.png
Views: 236
Size:  3.3 KB

Comments

nightmarefish:

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post

You seem to believe man's impact on climate change is a one way street/irreversible. You said it's too late. You then intimate that participation in a global effort is meaningless. Is that what you believe?
    Btw please post data re: China, India increasing greenhouse emissions

Name:  
Views: 
Size:
    Oh honey you can find your own information, I'm not gonna use the internet for you. And you still avoid my questions so what's the point in having a discussion? Pointless isn't it? You referenced Al Gore earlier, his movie came out 14 years ago. Since you're so terrified about what was said by the scientists in the movie then you must have drastically changed your way of life. I'm just asking you to share what drastic changes you made. After that, we can continue.
    Hold on are you high? I have never referenced Al Gore, ever.
    Can you read screen names?

I came into this when you displayed ignorance over climate change.
    I asked for clarification and you changed your answer.
    You said China and India are increasing their emissions.
    Please submit your proof. You said it prove it.

Platinum
    Load Metric

Oh honey you can find your own information, I'm not gonna use the internet for you. And you still avoid my questions so what's the point in having a discussion? Pointless isn't it? You referenced Al Gore earlier, his movie came out 14 years ago. Since you're so terrified about what was said by the scientists in the movie then you must have drastically changed your way of life. I'm just asking you to share what drastic changes you made. After that, we can continue.
    Hold on are you high? I have never referenced Al Gore, ever.
    Can you read screen names?

I came into this when you displayed ignorance over climate change.
    I asked for clarification and you changed your answer.
    You said China and India are increasing their emissions.
    Please submit your proof. You said it prove it.
    I told you the conversation won’t continue until you answer my questions. That’s how conversations work. I’m not gonna just continue answering your questions when you refuse to answer mine. Btw, I never changed any of my answers, you drunk again?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

You do realize that if the US goes to zero emissions tomorrow that would only get rid of 15% of the world problem right? US has been decreasing it’s footprint for years but it really doesn’t matter since China and India increase there’s. If you are in the boat that believes man is responsible for climate change then we are already fucked, it’s too late. Sorry to bring the bad news my friend.
    From what you wrote you seem to believe mankind is not responsible for climate change. I'd like to know how you came to this conclusion.
    I believe man impacts climate change but I don't beleive the world will come to an end in 20 years.

Now your turn to answer questions:

Just curious, are you a vegan and do you own a Tesla/or bike to work (assuming you have a job). Does you trailer have solar or wind power?
    Here it is. "If you are in the boat that believes man is responsible for climate change then we are already fucked"

That statement implies that man is not responsible for climate change.

When I asked you for clarification you altered your response by saying man impacts climate change.

So now we agree man has an influence on climate change but you also said "we are already fucked" implying man's effect on climate is irreversable so why bother.

You stuck your head out attempting to talk about climate change. It's obvious you
    know nothing about the topic. When you don't know the answers you try to deflect.

Comments

JimmyG_415: Nightmare fish has a low IQ & is a liar.

Platinum
    Load Metric

From what you wrote you seem to believe mankind is not responsible for climate change. I'd like to know how you came to this conclusion.
    I believe man impacts climate change but I don't beleive the world will come to an end in 20 years.

Now your turn to answer questions:

Just curious, are you a vegan and do you own a Tesla/or bike to work (assuming you have a job). Does you trailer have solar or wind power?
    Here it is. "If you are in the boat that believes man is responsible for climate change then we are already fucked"

That statement implies that man is not responsible for climate change.

When I asked you for clarification you altered your response by saying man impacts climate change.

So now we agree man has an influence on climate change but you also said "we are already fucked" implying man's effect on climate is irreversable so why bother.

You stuck your head out attempting to talk about climate change. It's obvious you
    know nothing about the topic. When you don't know the answers you try to deflect.
    Jesus Christ you’re a fucking retard. I never once implied I think climate change isn’t real.

And you still can’t answer what you’ve changed in your life to combat climate change? Maybe because the answer is you haven’t significantly changed anything? You scared to admit that?

So since you won’t answer I can only come to one of two conclusions:

1. You’re a science denier that doesn’t really believe in climate change.
    2. Or you’re a piece of shit that’s unwilling to change their life to help save the world.

Which one is it?

Comments

Tellafriend: #2

GrenadaRoger: Fish, I give you partial credit for 2

Load Metric

You do realize that if the US goes to zero emissions tomorrow that would only get rid of 15% of the world problem right? US has been decreasing it’s footprint for years but it really doesn’t matter since China and India increase theirs. If you are in the boat that believes man is responsible for climate change then we are already fucked, it’s too late. Sorry to bring the bad news my friend.
    Fox has instilled this defeatist attitude in you people,

Gee, we can’t stop all climate change so why do anything at all?
    Gee, we can’t stop all gun crime so why even have one-gun law?
    Gee, we can’t stop the people at the border unless we kidnap their kids,
    Gee, we can’t trace every case of covid so why even have tracers and try at all?

Why try to do anything at all? if that is the way you feel
    Fox has turned you guys into fucking losers, w/loser attitudes.
    San Francisco crowned the ‘world’s best’ city to live: survey
    https://www.kron4.com/news/bay-area/...o-live-survey/

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyG_415 View Post

You do realize that if the US goes to zero emissions tomorrow that would only get rid of 15% of the world problem right? US has been decreasing it’s footprint for years but it really doesn’t matter since China and India increase theirs. If you are in the boat that believes man is responsible for climate change then we are already fucked, it’s too late. Sorry to bring the bad news my friend.

Gee, we can’t trace every case of covid so why even have tracers and try at all?

Name:  EhgziMZXsAAe9Xp.jpeg
Views: 192
Size:  91.3 KB

Comments

BiffCo99: LMAO

Load Metric
    SHIT.

YouTuber explains why he livestreamed himself pooping on Nancy Pelosi’s driveway

https://nypost.com/2020/09/14/man-wh...ceful-protest/

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyG_415 View Post

What are you doing to combat climate change Jimmy?

And why do you continue to talk about Fox News? You’re the only one on the site that watches it.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post
    I recycle
    That's it

If I ever head out west again I will be sure to bring my rake

How bout you champ? You still out spreading the virus like an asshole?
    Did you sell your car and go vegan? You can say the Republicans are pushing this all you want but I see a very small percentage of people willing to change their lives. Exception being my neighbors across the street. They went vegan, bought a Tesla, and added solar to their house (which we also did). They Even have those Telsa power storage thingys. So they can talk shit to anyone they want since they actually are walking the walk.

If you’re hardcore in the AOC we’re destroying our planet camp and the world will come to an end in 20 years and you haven’t changed the way you live then you’re a real asshole. No?
    Nah I'm not an asshole.
    I recycle dude

To Answer your question- Yes I would be willing to sacrifice but the Govt would need to lead via tax breaks and an actual effort to educate people on climate change and educate people on what we as regular people can do.
    But of course I'd be willing to do my part

Comments

Tellafriend: Yes I will but I need the guvment to do something first looooooool

Platinum
    Load Metric

Did you sell your car and go vegan? You can say the Republicans are pushing this all you want but I see a very small percentage of people willing to change their lives. Exception being my neighbors across the street. They went vegan, bought a Tesla, and added solar to their house (which we also did). They Even have those Telsa power storage thingys. So they can talk shit to anyone they want since they actually are walking the walk.

If you’re hardcore in the AOC we’re destroying our planet camp and the world will come to an end in 20 years and you haven’t changed the way you live then you’re a real asshole. No?
    Nah I'm not an asshole.
    I recycle dude

To Answer your question- Yes I would be willing to sacrifice but the Govt would need to lead via tax breaks and an actual effort to educate people on climate change and educate people on what we as regular people can do.
    There’s no education available? The scientists say the world will come to an end. The science is in and has been for 15 years. This is my point, if you truly believe our behavior is going to end the world in the next 20 years and you still don’t change the way you live then you’re an asshole, sorry man. And what’s the difference between you and a science denier If you don’t change?

Btw the US government has been reducing our emissions for years so we have led in that way.

Load Metric
    Nah I'm not an asshole.
    I recycle dude

There’s no education available? The scientists say the world will come to an end. The science is in and has been for 15 years. This is my point, if you truly believe our behavior is going to end the world in the next 20 years and you still don’t change the way you live then you’re an asshole, sorry man. And what’s the difference between you and a science denier If you don’t change?

Btw the US government has been reducing our emissions for years so we have led in that way.
    Who said anything about the world ending in 20 years?
    I'm not some SJW over climate change but saying the floors need raking is infuriating to anyone with multiple working brain cells.
    It was a 121 degrees there the other day

You don't honestly still believe the republican party is pro-human do you?
    The republican party is not only not pro-human but they are anti-human and anti working class

Anyone who thinks the R s are good for the average person is a straight up retard and should not be allowed to vote because they are too stupid too see what is so obvious to the rest of us

Platinum
    Load Metric

I'm not some SJW over climate change but saying the floors need raking is infuriating to anyone with multiple working brain cells.

The republican party is not only not pro-human but they are anti-human and anti working class

Anyone who thinks the R s are good for the average person is a straight up retard and should not be allowed to vote because they are too stupid too see what is so obvious to the rest of us
    If it’s so obvious to everyone then why have so few individuals changed how they live? You had Obama and Joe for 8 years, plenty of time to buy an electric car, become vegan and put solar panels on your house. You did none of those things and it’s not the Republican’s fault, that’s your choice.

Scientists say if we don’t reverse our behavior that the world will be irreversibly damaged within 10 years. Are you saying you don’t believe in this science? If you have been unwilling to change your individual behaviors for the last 15 years how seriously can you really be taking it?

People that believe humans are creating climate change which will lead to an unlivable world yet still don’t change the way they live are no different than climate change deniers. You can’t preach to the denier if you’re not walking the walk, you’re just as much part of the problem as they are.

Load Metric
    Trump's answer to burning West Coast: 'It'll start getting cooler'

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/09/14/p...res/index.html

Again climate change isn't my life's work or anything but I have common sense.
    121 there last week tells me it probably isn't the leaves on the floor

Load Metric
    Hundreds of thousands of migratory birds have been found dead in New Mexico

let us not forget about billion animals that were killed in Australia

Prob all a big hoax

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalam View Post
    On one hand San Fran has good weather, especially in summer. On the other hand, picking the city with the best year round weather in the country to compare it to (unless you legitimately like rain, which some people do) is definitely not doing a good job of picking your battles.
    Water is gonna be the new oil. But you knew that.

A balanced climate will be increasingly more appreciated. That and continuous power delivery. Lol Pacific Gas & Electric

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Hundreds of thousands of migratory birds have been found dead in New Mexico

let us not forget about billion animals that were killed in Australia

Prob all a big hoax
    Yet you won't change the way you live. You really don't get my point?

It's like Biden parroting "Systemic Racism" over and over. He's done nothing in 47 years to combat systemic racism but he'll tell you all day it exists and that it's bad. What's the point? All for show.

Once again, it doesn't matter if you're right or wrong about climate change. In your daily life you live exactly how deniers live. That's why I brought up the point of my neighbors across the street. They essentially changed everything about the way they live. So if they get into a discussion or debate or want to preach then I can respect it more.

Load Metric

If it’s so obvious to everyone then why have so few individuals changed how they live? You had Obama and Joe for 8 years, plenty of time to buy an electric car, become vegan and put solar panels on your house. You did none of those things and it’s not the Republican’s fault, that’s your choice.

Scientists say if we don’t reverse our behavior that the world will be irreversibly damaged within 10 years. Are you saying you don’t believe in this science? If you have been unwilling to change your individual behaviors for the last 15 years how seriously can you really be taking it?

People that believe humans are creating climate change which will lead to an unlivable world yet still don’t change the way they live are no different than climate change deniers. You can’t preach to the denier if you’re not walking the walk, you’re just as much part of the problem as they are.
    I dunno. Everybody has those ugly solar panels on their roof in my area. They seem to be accelerating. You get those unsolicited calls hustling those installations. That’s a tax credit driven deal. That’s the sales pitch too until I hang up.

Tesla wouldn’t exist if not for the EV tax credit too.

So there was legislation promoting public policy.

I personally don’t sort recyclables. That just honest. They won’t pick it up curb side if you don’t though. I just bring a bag to work and chuck it in our dumpster.

Again, trash is a huge difference now too. People have changed behavior. Better than me.

That brings up a memory. We have a recycle dumpster. Plastic cardboard only. The waste company rep got friendly with our maintenance guy and I swear there was a confession that they really don’t recycle that stuff.

However, our customers watch us. “Where are the recycle barrels? Where do I put the plastic bottle?” We do recycling to,shit them up. People have changed.

I live in a liberal state. Maybe that’s it.
    Last edited by Sanlmar; 09-14-2020 at 06:53 PM.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post

I dunno. Everybody has those ugly solar panels on their roof in my area. They seem to be accelerating. You get those unsolicited calls hustling those installations. That’s a tax credit driven deal. That’s the sales pitch too until I hang up.

Tesla wouldn’t exist if not for the EV tax credit too.

So there was legislation promoting public policy.

I personally don’t sort recyclables. That just honest. They won’t pick it up curb side if you don’t though. I just bring a bag to work and chuck it in our dumpster.

Again, trash is a huge difference now too. People have changed behavior. Better than me.
    I've had them for about 5 years.

Thread Information