Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The next American Civil War is one gunshot away in Michigan right now

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post
    Awesome article John. Thanks for reposting. Basically for profit MLM style propaganda sites. Feels exactly right.

If you start a militia and that guy stars three more militias, you’ll get a cut of...Amway meets John Bitch Wociety meets NRA with a splash of foreign agitators.

Load Metric
    Tip of the cap to the thread title. It's just a shot away.

Comments

big dick: might be the greatest song ever. It's def up there

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Silver
    Load Metric
    This is without question the worst state in the nation.

The citizens aren't going to do a fucking thing.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    There is exactly zero chance Trump doesnt tweet his support to the militiatards and then mysteriously roll back the comment once the dow sinks 2000 points in an hour.
    There are good people on both sides.
    You do realize Antifa was fighting against white supremacists thus if you think he was referring to the white supremacists as good people then he was also calling Antifa good people? The other explanation would be the good people he was talking about were the other peaceful protesters that were there that day from both sides. That wouldn’t be much of a story though now would it? So We’ll go with Trump believes Antifa and white supremists are a bunch of good people instead.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmarefish View Post

You do realize Antifa was fighting against white supremacists thus if you think he was referring to the white supremacists as good people then he was also calling Antifa good people? The other explanation would be the good people he was talking about were the other peaceful protesters that were there that day from both sides. That wouldn’t be much of a story though now would it? So We’ll go with Trump believes Antifa and white supremists are a bunch of good people instead.

nazis.

he was talking about nazis.

tiki torch nazis.

antifa are not some 'other side of the coin' to nazis. stop drinking druff's mentally ill flavored koolaid.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric

A bunch of neo-Nazis and other violent racist authoritarian thugs held a rally. Many different kinds of people came to counter-protest. One of the thugs murdered someone. When asked to comment, Trump said there are fine people on both sides. There's no doubt about what that meant.

Antifa are too far left for me but there's no comparison with the hate groups they went there to oppose. False equivalence bullshit.

Comments

MumblesBadly: Druff would disagree.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post

nazis.

he was talking about nazis.

tiki torch nazis.

antifa are not some 'other side of the coin' to nazis. stop drinking druff's mentally ill flavored koolaid.
    the shilling is getting out of control, you can't honestly believe this, right?

Platinum
    Load Metric
    I would say Antifa/Proud Boys are pretty good comps. Both of them actually accomplish very little of note, and their main utility is to be foils to rile up the other side and to cosplay against each other.

Comments

Dan Druff: truth, except antifa is much bigger and more problematic overall for that reason

Load Metric
    we know you would say that.

its one of the main reasons we make fun of you so much.

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    two points:

1) good people would not march side-by-side with guys in actual nazi outfits chanting "jews will not replace us." i think when you see that, you gtfo of the march. also, any comparison between nazis and those fighting nazis is lol.

2) in fairness, trump's kind of dumb and was completely winging his "both sides" comment and likely gave it no thought at all. i don't think he was actually trying to suggest nazis are good people. it's also probable that he had no idea who was marching there.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post
    trump's kind of dumb

source?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    How are liberals going to fight a civil war without guns ? Going to be a quick one

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sah_24 View Post
    How are liberals going to fight a civil war without guns ? Going to be a quick one

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
    No need to fight. You're free to go. Best wishes.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe View Post
    TIKI TORCH NAZIS
    I hate Tiki Torch Nazis.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by GrenadaRoger View Post
    Armed Rebellion?

All i've seen is 3 pot bellied neck-beards with semi-auto rifles....the rest of the protest armed with smart phones, just a few hundred there tops

btw, this touches on why almost all state capitals are in smaller cities away from the population centers---the state legislatures don't want it made easy for mass protests
    Correct.

A few idiots do something stupid, and it's a perfect opportunity for the media to frame it as Trump's fault for causing an armed rebellion.

Comments

MumblesBadly: Trump tweeted “Liberate Michigan!”

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by GrenadaRoger View Post
    Armed Rebellion?

All i've seen is 3 pot bellied neck-beards with semi-auto rifles....the rest of the protest armed with smart phones, just a few hundred there tops

btw, this touches on why almost all state capitals are in smaller cities away from the population centers---the state legislatures don't want it made easy for mass protests
    Correct.

A few idiots do something stupid, and it's a perfect opportunity for the media to frame it as Trump's fault for causing an armed rebellion.
    He is a contributing factor.

Let a few hundred armed black protesters enter a Republican-controlled statehouse in the south and start shouting at everyone. I'm sure it would end up just the same way.

Platinum
    Load Metric

A bunch of neo-Nazis and other violent racist authoritarian thugs held a rally. Many different kinds of people came to counter-protest. One of the thugs murdered someone. When asked to comment, Trump said there are fine people on both sides. There's no doubt about what that meant.

Antifa are too far left for me but there's no comparison with the hate groups they went there to oppose. False equivalence bullshit.
    Here's the full video that for some reason the left media doesn't ever seem to want to replay. At the two minute mark he says he's not talking about the neo-nazis and white nationals and that they should be condemned totally. Come on man, don't put me in a position that I have to defend this orange retard. I can't understand why the left has to make shit up, this dude gives endless material that doesn't need to be spun. If the left would stick to the facts about what the guy says they still would get across the point that he's an unfit retard but also wouldn't have as many credibility issues.

Comments

Dan Druff: yes, this is one of many anti-Trump stories the media loves to twist
    Last edited by nightmarefish; 04-30-2020 at 07:21 PM.

Load Metric

Here's the full video that for some reason the left media doesn't ever seem to want to replay. At the two minute mark he says he's not talking about the neo-nazis and white nationals and that they should be condemned totally. Come on man, don't put me in a position that I have to defend this orange retard. I can't understand why the left has to make shit up, this dude gives endless material that doesn't need to be spun. If the left would stick to the facts about what the guy says they still would get across the point that he's an unfit retard but also wouldn't have as many credibility issues.

i could be wrong but i don't think that was the original "both sides" speech

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post

i could be wrong but i don't think that was the original "both sides" speech
    Maybe or maybe it just seems that way because they never play the full clip.

Thread Information