The game was so damn physical.
    And it was much better.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    It was fun.

Like I watch these 6’10 guys flying around today and hitting jumpers and covering guys at the 3 point line and realize Kevin McHale couldn’t have done that to save his life. The perimeter defense part. Nor could pretty much anyone from the era. Even guys in the more recent past like a Ben Wallace, I question their role if an Andre Drummond is obsolete. Oakley. Anthony Mason. In today’s game? What role?

Different training and time. Some could have transitioned. Not a Mason or Oakley or Wallace. But they would have literally prison raped a Durant until he cried by the third foul. The gauntlet of Pistons thugs Jordan had to run on the way up was like a years long gang hazing. I watched him get bludgeoned in the payoffs for years and just come back 10 lbs heavier with more muscle every year after the beatings. Pippen is underrated. No man is an island as great as Jordan was. Pippen was a transcendent two way player. Would be better today than them and was the best perimeter defender then a dude ahead of his time. But Jordan man, the real Kobe. Not that fake knock off myth Kobe created trying to be Jordan. Jordan’s hate was organic.

I loved the game more back then even if this game is prettier and more free flowing. That game was so much edgier. More characters.

And yes krypt, Carmen has elite genetics. I know a few that have held up like that. Not many unfortunately, and none that fuck me, but a couple I know are elite. I have a friend who is probably three years older than Electra that legit smokes her. She’s the highest maintenance chick ever and will probably drive her vertically challenged venture capitalist husband into an early grave while sleeping with her personal trainers and spending his $, but she’s hotter than her. It’s always beware what you wish for with those girls

Comments

FRANKRIZZO: good post jordan adapting
    Last edited by BCR; 04-26-2020 at 09:22 PM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post
    I loved the game more back then even if this game is prettier and more free flowing.
    255 point games are not pretty.

Load Metric
    Was probably 12 or 13 when I got my hands on my first playboy (Magazine rack next to a toilet at my grandparents house).
    Cindy Crawford on the cover, Carmen Electra centerfold and interview with Newt Gingrich.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    It was fun.

Like I watch these 6’10 guys flying around today and hitting jumpers and covering guys at the 3 point line and realize Kevin McHale couldn’t have done that to save his life. The perimeter defense part. Nor could pretty much anyone from the era. Even guys in the more recent past like a Ben Wallace, I question their role if an Andre Drummond is obsolete. Oakley. Anthony Mason. In today’s game? What role?

Different training and time. Some could have transitioned. Not a Mason or Oakley or Wallace. But they would have literally prison raped a Durant until he cried by the third foul. The gauntlet of Pistons thugs Jordan had to run on the way up was like a years long gang hazing. I watched him get bludgeoned in the payoffs for years and just come back 10 lbs heavier with more muscle every year after the beatings. Pippen is underrated. No man is an island as great as Jordan was. Pippen was a transcendent two way player. Would be better today than them and was the best perimeter defender then a dude ahead of his time. But Jordan man, the real Kobe. Not that fake knock off myth Kobe created trying to be Jordan. Jordan’s hate was organic.

I loved the game more back then even if this game is prettier and more free flowing. That game was so much edgier. More characters.
    And on the flipside, think about those guys who were ahead of their time in those days, who would thrive today but were somewhat stifled then. Derrick Coleman, Sam Perkins, even prime Danny Ferry would be shooting 7 threes a game today and scoring 20 a night somewhere.

Comments

BCR: I see Ferry like present Love. Maybe a little better shooter. Not fat Love. That Love was a force. Coleman would have been a killer today. Pippen would be MVP level. Kind of Kawhi if he got into gym but more athletic.
    Last edited by gut; 04-27-2020 at 10:25 AM.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    She is hot as hell but not a 10...loses a point for the fakes.

Load Metric
    Comments

BCR: I see Ferry like present Love. Maybe a little better shooter. Not fat Love. That Love was a force. Coleman would have been a killer today. Pippen would be MVP level. Kind of Kawhi if he got into gym but more athletic.
    Ha, I was thinking Ferry like a Davis Bertans this year, but slightly better overall game. I guess I went low-end comp. But yeah, basically being a firing away stretch 5 on a lottery team, or a 7th or 8th guy on a good team.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Texter View Post
    remember she's gotta be like damn near fucking 50...

as a young teenage lad I almost got carpel tunnel from looking at pics of her...memories...

EDIT: had to look, fucking 48...jesus...

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by GambleBotsChafedPenis View Post

as a young teenage lad I almost got carpel tunnel from looking at pics of her...memories...

She is super hot but dem titties are super fake looking, if they could pass as MAYBE natural, 10 all the way.

Comments

GambleBotsChafedPenis: Respectable Take Rep

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by GambleBotsChafedPenis View Post

She is super hot but dem titties are super fake looking, if they could pass as MAYBE natural, 10 all the way.
    see that shit doesn't bother me, but I respect the take...

had to go back and verify, but if you don't like fake tits you probably won't be able to get over hers...they're really fake looking...

Feelin' Stronger Every Day tony bagadonuts's Avatar
    Load Metric
    I'd give her what for.

Thread Information