Thread: Is Vegas1369 still alive?

Load Metric

Is Vegas1369 still alive?

He has not been around in quite a while. I know he was battling Type 2 diabetes, hopefully he did not get clipped by corona. I always liked his posts.

Load Metric
    I was contacted from someone in his family earlier and they gave me the news that he had passed away. He was one of the guys that I had gotten to know pretty well on a personal level over the past 10 years and it really hit home today on how fast this Super AIDS shit destroyed him but he fought it off like a champ and did everything he could.

He was a guy who started off as a bottom feeder back in the glory days of poker and turned a low-level bartending job into an opportunity to judge blowjob contests of multiple desperate, middle-aged women. His generosity was second to none as he invited me to his house to see his boat & for a nice steak dinner(He even offered to let me be an alternate judge in the next blowjob contest) and gave me a ton of advice about weed that really helped me pass my employer's drug tests.

With that said , one of the last things he asked me was when the time came that I make a thread for him and he hoped that everyone respected his familys privacy.

Comments

Sheesfaced: lol

OSA: i knew 5 words in... gold

nunbeater: pow!

Walter Sobchak: zing

JACKDANIELS: rofl
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy View Post
    I was contacted from someone in his family earlier and they gave me the news that he had passed away. He was one of the guys that I had gotten to know pretty well on a personal level over the past 10 years and it really hit home today on how fast this Super AIDS shit destroyed him but he fought it off like a champ and did everything he could.

He was a guy who started off as a bottom feeder back in the glory days of poker and turned a low-level bartending job into an opportunity to judge blowjob contests of multiple desperate, middle-aged women. His generosity was second to none as he invited me to his house to see his boat & for a nice steak dinner(He even offered to let me be an alternate judge in the next blowjob contest) and gave me a ton of advice about weed that really helped me pass my employer's drug tests.

With that said , one of the last things he asked me was when the time came that I make a thread for him and he hoped that everyone respected his familys privacy.

surely he left us some freeroll $?

Diamond
    Load Metric
    speaking of death hoaxes, is dan druff the shadiest guy in poker? I feel this is just like The Fed being "independent" or making "the great deal" with the native americans or ted haggard the anti-gay evangelical preacher when in fact the opposite is true. the guy running "poker fraud alert" is indeed the biggest snake of them all, someone told me this

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellafriend View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy View Post

surely he left us some freeroll $?
    Yes, he left a substantial amount of money & a large bag of weed with explicit instruction to either hold a freeroll in his honour or use it for hookers next time I was in Vegas &, needless to say, there will be no freeroll.

Comments

jacosta24:

JMM:

nunbeater: this mf spittin'

Walter Sobchak: on fire
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Load Metric
    Can confirm. Alive and kickin'.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JMM View Post
    Can confirm. Alive and kickin'.
    Don't listen to this man's lies.

I have it on good authority that JMM is also dead.

Comments

JMM: Shit. I'll notify the family.

nunbeater: he's on fire
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Load Metric
    Who's been living rent free in bottomsets head since 2008?

<---- This guy.

Comments

Walter Sobchak: STICK AROUND

Muck Ficon: Lol. You and me both

Load Metric
    As far as I know vegas1369 is dead, not sure who is posting on his account

Comments

Crowe Diddly: commitment rep
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Load Metric

Please honor the mans wishes
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Please refer to my sig as to how Vegas is feeling

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by vegas1369 View Post

<---- This guy.
    Just assumed that you took that broken down hull of a rusted boat out on Lake Mead only to sink like the titanic

(I think this was a Bottomset troll angle once upon a time; glad your AIDS got better!)
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    ME:

Surviving: [ ]

Thriving: [x]

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by vegas1369 View Post

<---- This guy.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Thread Information