Thread: Osaka Mayor: Men Should Do Shopping Since Women Are 'Indecisive And Take Forever'

Load Metric

Osaka Mayor: Men Should Do Shopping Since Women Are 'Indecisive And Take Forever'

The mayor of Osaka, Japan is taking heat after suggesting that men should do the grocery shopping amid the coronavirus pandemic because women are indecisive and "take a long time."
    Name:  5AEF001E-597F-47E6-9A67-DAFD3C598DDF.gif
Views: 664
Size:  3.91 MB

Comments

FRANKRIZZO: nicolas cage rep

Load Metric
    People think white men in the United States are Racist, Sexist, narcissistic and “privileged”. We have absolutely nothing on the Japanese.

Load Metric
    I have this conversation, in my head, every time I get stuck behind a woman in the checkout line & she opens her purse & 100's of coupons drop out onto the floor.

Comments

splitthis: Nothing wrong with being thrifty
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Men should also pick every movie.

Load Metric
    Wrong, I breezed through the store, it’s called select shopping. Then....behind some crazy black ass dude in express check out line. He had over 12 items of course and had checkout lady show him each item price as it was rung up, arguing about most of them. Soooo after 10 mins of this he pulled out his welfare card. I said I have to wait this long and pay for his shit too? Wtf!

Comments

Tellafriend: Merica'
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Silver
    Load Metric
    Clothes shopping absolutely but when it comes to grocery shopping my wife is faster than I am. I think she’s just more organized and mentally prepared when entering the store than me.

Load Metric
    I go to this one grocery store in a mostly black area of town the day before the sales change when they have chicken breast on sale. I do this because the store usually has a sale because of all the breasts that are still available because blacks like wings and legs and shit.

So last weeks sale was 1.49 a pound for split chicken breasts. Today was the day before the sales change. I went in and they had the 1.49 a pound breast cut to .89 a pound, then they had a 30% off sticker on top of that. I cleaned them out, shit you never see it for 60 cents a pound and with the upcoming meat shortage am stocked for at least 6 months.

#JEWTIP
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Thread Information