Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Chris Cuomo faked "first emergence from basement" video on CNN

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Chris Cuomo faked "first emergence from basement" video on CNN

On April 20, Chris Cuomo emerged from his self-exile in the basement for the first time in weeks, forced away from his family due to his COVID-19 virus.

He made a video of this, which aired on CNN, and was supposed to be an emotional and triumphant moment for Cuomo, who supposedly suffered in isolation in a basement for weeks, for the good of his family and society.

https://twitter.com/CuomoPrimeTime/status/1252411300598038529

Aside from the video already looking phony -- his wife and kids don't seem particularly happy to see him, as if seeing him is nothing new -- it turns out that Cuomo hasn't quite spent all of his time in the basement.

By his own admission, he was outside and was harassed by a "fat tire biker" who wanted to know why he wasn't self-quarantining with COVID-19. He admitted this in anger during a radio appearance on Sirius-XM.

He also appeared in some Tik Tok videos with his daughter, which clearly didn't take place in the basement. (Those have since been made private, lol)

Turned out that Cuomo and family also took a drive in the Hamptoms on Easter Sunday, looking to buy another home there. Oops.

When Cuomo was first sharing details of his battles with COVID-19, I thought it was great, as here was a middle-aged healthy guy who was chronicling his experience day by day. However, as it went on, I started to think there was a narcissism to this whole thing, and indeed there was.

He actually had the balls to do an "emerging for the first time to see my family" video, despite having seen them plenty already. This guy is such an insufferable douche.

Comments

1marley1: He didn’t say he couldn’t leave his house. He said he couldn’t go upstairs.

MumblesBadly: The amount of time you try to shame those who are shaming Trump and his willful incompetence is pathetic. Give it up.

Daniel72: faker

Reno:

Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=maS68s9jpYo

big dick: the best you can come up wiht. SAD

Gold
    Load Metric
    Remember that time someone used your website as a vehicle to fake having cancer and ultimately fake their death from it?

Man, that was awesome.

Comments

OSA: Epic. Will be my sig forever

Jayjami: Remember Jasep too!

sonatine: flawless

FRANKRIZZO: true dat

gimmick:

Muck Ficon: :hof

Krypt: incredible

JACKDANIELS: NEVER FORGET

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by 1marley1
    He didn’t say he couldn’t leave his house. He said he couldn’t go upstairs.
    Come on. He even took the family to a second home they had recently bought in East Hampton on Easter Sunday, which is what caused the altercation with that biker:

https://thehill.com/homenews/media/4...tion-with-cnns

So he can travel with the family to East Hampton and stand right next to them right outside the second home, but a week later it's a big event when he gets to "finally emerge" from the basement?

How about just admitting that this dude is a big phony, and he exploited the whole COVID-19 thing for attention, while not actually wanting to seriously isolate?

You could totally tell by the way his family acted that it was a non-event to see him emerge.

Comments

1marley1: No. He was separated from his family to some extant due to the virus and used this ‘tv’ moment to continue to educate.

Reno:

Load Metric
    druff, you're having a breitbart induced meltdown this morning.

i think you're cracking under the pressure of trying to defend the bleach drinker in chief the last few days

Comments

dwai: lol

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post

i think you're cracking under the pressure of trying to defend the bleach drinker in chief the last few days
    Do you think anything about Cuomo's emergence story was genuine?

Do you think he's been exploiting and exaggerating this I-have-COVID-19 story for attention?

Comments

dwai: no, yes very much yes

WillieMcFML: doubt he ever had it - funny how all his supposed symptoms were when he wasn't on CNN

Load Metric
    We are not really sure if Chris Cuomo even has the virus as he is an attention hog. And if he does have it, it would not surprise anyone if he went out of his was to contract it. Before the virus CNN was on life support. They have got a boost since Cuomo and his Governor brother have been all over the channel, but when the virus goes away in July, so will CNN ratings.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

Do you think he's been exploiting and exaggerating this I-have-COVID-19 story for attention?
    well, you were arguing with others about how trump never said it was a hoax.

i made an absolutely great post, explaining that he did just that with like 20 green reps and you napped it out.

24 hours later, here we are.

that's what i'd like to focus on.

Comments

big dick: .

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I'm actually just trying to inject some new content into the site today, since this week the discussions have been a bit stale.

Even bottomset isn't bringing his hurricane or Red Lobster A-game, but is just bumping threads about Muck Ficon.

Cuomo's exploitation of this is annoying to me, because I actually put my dislike of him aside for a bit and respected him for chronicling what he was going through, only to learn that it was just his usual grandstanding bullshit. Like, I believe he had COVID-19, but that's about where most of the truth likely ends.

Comments

MumblesBadly: Then you should have posted how the first relief bill that Trump signed a few weeks ago gave sweetheart tax breaks to hedge funds and real estate investment companies that the GOP snuck into to the bill.

FRANKRIZZO: appreciate your efforts

Load Metric
    I'm actually just trying to inject some new content into the site today, since this week the discussions have been a bit stale.

Even bottomset isn't bringing his hurricane or Red Lobster A-game, but is just bumping threads about Muck Ficon.

Cuomo's exploitation of this is annoying to me, because I actually put my dislike of him aside for a bit and respected him for chronicling what he was going through, only to learn that it was just his usual grandstanding bullshit. Like, I believe he had COVID-19, but that's about where most of the truth likely ends.
    You have allowed Muck to troll this site for years, same with Donkdown and NWP. You refuse to have a Moderator, so I am going to bother his broke fucking face. He is a poor, and I think it's hilarious he and his fat wife are out of work in their waiter/waitress job. He should have planned ahead. I get you don't want to ban him because every lost user is 1% of the user base. I am just pissed my tax dollars are going to pay his light bill.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

i made an absolutely great post, explaining that he did just that with like 20 green reps and you napped it out.

I'm done focusing on it. I've explained it a ton of times and there's not much more I can say. I'm not going to pull a gimmick and just keep typing contrarian words until you get frustrated and give up. Nobody can prove what Trump meant by "this is their new hoax", especially given the factors I already explained in that thread.

This thread is here to focus on Cuomo being a phony.

Comments

Tellafriend: right on gimmick

Reno: Phony Fredo

gimmick: lol

Load Metric

I'm done focusing on it. I've explained it a ton of times and there's not much more I can say. I'm not going to pull a gimmick and just keep typing contrarian words until you get frustrated and give up. Nobody can prove what Trump meant by "this is their new hoax", especially given the factors I already explained in that thread.

but druff, these threads are a direct result of that very public beatdown. it's killing you that you had no response and most likely caused you to go on a far-right post spree today.

believe it or not, i'm actually trying to help.

Load Metric
    but kinda on topic, i just can't watch cnn.

i'm actually in a weird spot where i only want uplifting coronavirus related news, so i'll watch fox to feel better

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

but druff, these threads are a direct result of that very public beatdown. it's killing you that you had no response and most likely caused you to go on a far-right post spree today.

There was no "public beatdown", but I'm glad you're proud of your 20 green reps. There is such a vocal left contingent on this forum now that the few on the right who still post here don't even bother to get into arguments anymore. The only exceptions besides me are dish and bottomset, but they're just doing it from a trolling standpoint and aren't trying to engage in real debate.

I'm not going to sit there for hours arguing with 10 people about what was in Trump's head, since it's nothing anyone can prove, so I said what I had to say and moved on. This "far right post spree", as you cal it, is just a variety of topics I found interesting, and 3 of the most recent 5 threads I've started are apolitical.

Load Metric

There was no "public beatdown", but I'm glad you're proud of your 20 green reps. There is such a vocal left contingent on this forum now that the few on the right who still post here don't even bother to get into arguments anymore. The only exceptions besides me are dish and bottomset, but they're just doing it from a trolling standpoint and aren't trying to engage in real debate.

I'm not going to sit there for hours arguing with 10 people about what was in Trump's head, since it's nothing anyone can prove, so I said what I had to say and moved on. This "far right post spree", as you cal it, is just a variety of topics I found interesting, and 3 of the most recent 5 threads I've started are apolitical.
    yeah but i raised the best counter-argument (which had not been raised yet) and you napped it out.

Load Metric
    druff if a house is on fire and the only people raising an alarm are left wing, it doesnt mean its a left wing issue.

it just means the people not raising the alarm are mentally ill, the politics are irrelevant.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    let's just agree that i gave druff the most vicious and intelligent beatdown the forums have ever seen and move on with our day
    Last edited by blake; 04-24-2020 at 10:44 AM.

Load Metric
    druff you can lock this thread now.

Load Metric
    On April 20, Chris Cuomo emerged from his self-exile in the basement for the first time in weeks, forced away from his family due to his COVID-19 virus.

He made a video of this, which aired on CNN, and was supposed to be an emotional and triumphant moment for Cuomo, who supposedly suffered in isolation in a basement for weeks, for the good of his family and society.

https://twitter.com/CuomoPrimeTime/status/1252411300598038529

Aside from the video already looking phony -- his wife and kids don't seem particularly happy to see him, as if seeing him is nothing new -- it turns out that Cuomo hasn't quite spent all of his time in the basement.

By his own admission, he was outside and was harassed by a "fat tire biker" who wanted to know why he wasn't self-quarantining with COVID-19. He admitted this in anger during a radio appearance on Sirius-XM.

He also appeared in some Tik Tok videos with his daughter, which clearly didn't take place in the basement. (Those have since been made private, lol)

Turned out that Cuomo and family also took a drive in the Hamptoms on Easter Sunday, looking to buy another home there. Oops.

When Cuomo was first sharing details of his battles with COVID-19, I thought it was great, as here was a middle-aged healthy guy who was chronicling his experience day by day. However, as it went on, I started to think there was a narcissism to this whole thing, and indeed there was.

He actually had the balls to do an "emerging for the first time to see my family" video, despite having seen them plenty already. This guy is such an insufferable douche.
    It was corny as hell, agree. I don't watch him but did hear much about the good him being transparent about his situation was bringing. This nonsense does flatten that.

But he works in TV and is an entertainer. Who cares?
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric

Seems awfully like Trump saying he hadnt left the White House in months and when the reporter pointed out exact dates he had rallys and other social events Trump just said nope, lol

https://www.thedailybeast.com/trump-...virus-briefing
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Load Metric
    WTF, can you fact check Santa Claus and the Easter bunny for me? I think I fell for a hoax when I was a kid.

When will you fact check 4 years of Trump's lies

I saw this, it was obv staged, plus he told a story of a biker giving him shit for being outside on Easter

THIS IS REAL FAKE NEWS & SHOULD MAKE YOU MAD

"They only pretend to believe these things on television for money."

11 words from John Oliver that expose Fox News' fundamental hypocrisy
    https://www.cnn.com/2020/04/21/polit...rus/index.html
    And that "news" is generally speaking, centered around the idea that the mainstream media is in cahoots with Democrats to screw, frighten and otherwise mistreat the average Joe and Jane out there.
    Last edited by JimmyG_415; 04-24-2020 at 08:33 AM.
    San Francisco crowned the ‘world’s best’ city to live: survey
    https://www.kron4.com/news/bay-area/...o-live-survey/

Thread Information