Thread: worst mass shooting in Canadian history

Diamond
    Load Metric
    chaps is fine, should be smoking weed on cam soon

https://tinychat.com/coreywright

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BetCheckBet View Post
    Are you in Halifax?

Ten years ago I interviewed for a CPA internship in Dartmouth actually. Loved the area. I always remember during the interview it was explained that it was standard every Friday afternoon to spend at the pub with fellow health care workers. Sadly didn;t get it otherwise would have likely stayed there to this day.
    Yes. It's a great place to live. Pub gatherings are a way of life around here.

Load Metric
    Seems like a depressing job. You deal with old people all day or meth heads. You meet a girl in a bar and tell her you’re a denturist and she gets excited assuming you’re like a specialty dentist only to realize dental hygienists make more money.

It’s mid life. Best years behind you. Have some weird Mountie fetish and just really sick of explaining what a denturist does. I get it. Better to just off yourself, but fucking dentures man. All day. That would make you snap.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    The withdrawal of $475,000 in cash by the man who killed 22 Nova Scotians in April matches the method the RCMP uses to send money to confidential informants and agents, sources say.

Gabriel Wortman, who is responsible for the largest mass killing in Canadian history, withdrew the money from a Brink’s depot in Dartmouth, N.S., on March 30, stashing a carryall filled with hundred-dollar bills in the trunk of his car.

According to a source close to the police investigation the money came from CIBC Intria, a subsidiary of the chartered bank that handles currency transactions.
    https://www.macleans.ca/news/canada/...operation/amp/
    http://www.miraclecovers.com

"Donk down, that’s what you say to someone after they have lost 28K straight?" - Phil Hellmuth, online

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Shizzmoney View Post
    The withdrawal of $475,000 in cash by the man who killed 22 Nova Scotians in April matches the method the RCMP uses to send money to confidential informants and agents, sources say.

Gabriel Wortman, who is responsible for the largest mass killing in Canadian history, withdrew the money from a Brink’s depot in Dartmouth, N.S., on March 30, stashing a carryall filled with hundred-dollar bills in the trunk of his car.

According to a source close to the police investigation the money came from CIBC Intria, a subsidiary of the chartered bank that handles currency transactions.
    Shocking.

Didn't that Steven Paddock dude have hella cash that could never truly verify the source on?

This shit is all fucked and goes way deep I'm sure.

Load Metric
    Damn. I noticed a few stories about it this morning but it looked more like a 1 or 2 victim shooting from the headlines. 22 is a big number.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Shizzmoney View Post

What a strange story. I find it impossible to believe they were paying a CI $475k. It had to be for something like a drug or gun buy. They wouldn’t pay the second biggest criminal in Canada $475k to turn on the biggest criminal. It makes no sense. Clearly something very weird was going on and it certainly sounds like he has some connection to the authorities. I hope they get to the bottom of it. It sounds like it would be a hell of a story.

Most CIs were caught doing something and turned. Would explain how he’s friends with outlaw bikers and Mexican mafia members. How does some guy who makes dentures come to know people like that unless he was into something shady himself.

That makes more sense to me.

Makes you wonder if he got caught and they were pressuring him to work for them because of people he knew and he just snapped. Would explain why they are disavowing him. RCMP pressure some guy to inform on dangerous people to the point he snaps and kills that many people is a bad look.

I really want this to come out, but it seems unlikely it will.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Avon Barksdale View Post
    Shocking.

Didn't that Steven Paddock dude have hella cash that could never truly verify the source on?

This shit is all fucked and goes way deep I'm sure.
    That dude was rich. He made like $5-6 million on the sale of some real estate in 2015. He was a well known millionaire and high roller.

Load Metric
    so is macleans considered a trusted news source up there? It seems like it is but that story is nuts so I gotta ask.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by duped_samaritan View Post
    so is macleans considered a trusted news source up there? It seems like it is but that story is nuts so I gotta ask.
    Yes, MacLean's is generally viewed as a trusted news magazine up here. Long history of respected journalists. Not sure which publication I would compare it to in the U.S. I'm really surprised more people aren't talking about these new details. If any of it is true it could completely derail the RCMP.

Load Metric
    Hold on I got this did 5/8s of a person get shot bazzzing

Load Metric
    Cuz the Canadian exchange rate vwls you get it right

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by The Shrink View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by duped_samaritan View Post
    Yes, MacLean's is generally viewed as a trusted news magazine up here. Long history of respected journalists. Not sure which publication I would compare it to in the U.S. I'm really surprised more people aren't talking about these new details. If any of it is true it could completely derail the RCMP.
    You mean up there? I was curious if these revelations were big conversation up there. I would think they would be. Here, with over 30k new Covid cases, civil unrest across the country, Trump rallies, a tanked economy, we are a bit distracted down here, but I would think this would be dinner table conversation in Canada.

Thread Information