Thread: I have a 101 temp, aches, and I cannot smell or taste anything. Do I have Covid-9?

Load Metric

I have a 101 temp, aches, and I cannot smell or taste anything. Do I have Covid-9?

I am doing push-ups like a fiend, but I am not sure if I got the infection. Blake?

Comments

Muck Ficon: Covid-9 lol

Load Metric
    Naw, Ruth's Chris really is just that flavorless

Comments

Krypt: damn, p true

WillieMcFML: got em

Load Metric
    If it comes down to needing a last meal, happy to phone in an order for a bloomin' onion and a sirloin from Outback.

Hoping your pretend, attention-seeking AIDS gets better before you die.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Platinum
    Load Metric
    I'm just sitting here trying to figure out why some idiots are so shallow that they mock something like this that is literally killing people as we speak.

Have I had anyone I personally know so far that has succumbed to the virus?

Personally? Thankfully no

Has my other half?

Yes. Basically one of her coworkers as well as one of her clients have passed away from this.

The coworker apparently had a lung transplant in the past, and he is gone due to this. He had a wife and 3 kids.

The "client" also succumbed to the virus. That is all I will say about that.

I think at this point in my life ...because in some ways, im really past giving a flying fuck, if I personally encountered someone ignorantly mocking what is going on?

I can say that someone would be going to jail, and someone would likely going to the hospital.

And I can assure you that it is highly unlikely that I would be the one going to the hospital, if you get my drift.

Comments

sah_24: Do you post this same stupid shit when the same # of people die to the flu every year ? You are bad at math

GrenadaRoger: some mocking is to minimize the ackward feeling that follows a severe misfortune...remember the NASA = Need Another Seven Astronauts joke after the space shuttle blewup?

JimmyG_415: My 1st Gordman green rep, What a moronic comment by SAH AUS.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    I am doing push-ups like a fiend, but I am not sure if I got the infection. Blake?
    What a POS

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    druff, sounds like gordo is personally threatening people on the forums. Perhaps some action is required on your end?

Comments

sah_24: odd day

Load Metric
    What is Covid 9????

Comments

Gordman: Its obv 10 degrees less than 19. So this is good I guess

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Krypt View Post
    druff, sounds like gordo is personally threatening people on the forums. Perhaps some action is required on your end?
    O'rly?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Gordman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Krypt View Post
    O'rly?
    Name:  2B539AD1-B3C2-48E0-8337-5C4A1C8CC982.gif
Views: 446
Size:  2.93 MB

Load Metric
    I think I speak for everyone when I say that we all hope you don't die, bottomset.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    I think I speak for everyone when I say that we all hope you don't die, bottomset.
    Name:  giphy.gif
Views: 420
Size:  107.3 KB

Comments

WillieMcFML: great gif

Load Metric
    I'm just sitting here trying to figure out why some idiots are so shallow that they mock something like this that is literally killing people as we speak.

Has my other half?

Yes. Basically one of her coworkers as well as one of her clients have passed away from this.

The coworker apparently had a lung transplant in the past, and he is gone due to this. He had a wife and 3 kids.

I think at this point in my life ...because in some ways, im really past giving a flying fuck, if I personally encountered someone ignorantly mocking what is going on?

I can say that someone would be going to jail, and someone would likely going to the hospital.

And I can assure you that it is highly unlikely that I would be the one going to the hospital, if you get my drift.

because this forum is like a toilet where the most sociopathic turds float the highest.

Comments

sah_24: Nice prediction thread dumbass lol

snowtracks:
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Has my other half?

You likely couldn't fight your way out of a wet paper sack lol ...

Comments

snowtracks:

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sah_24 View Post

Has my other half?

You likely couldn't fight your way out of a wet paper sack lol ...

Is that it?

That's all you brought?

99% of your posts are garbage no matter what side of the fence someone is on.. its pretty much to the point where you're impersonating another poster because nobody is dumb enough as you are.

You've literally said virtually nothing since you've been here. I would put Mumbles, Limitles, and anyone else leagues ahead of you.

That is how simple you are

No wonder you've been a useless stain on these forums since they've been implemented

You better bring a bigger game than whatever the hell that God-awful gatlrbage is.

Comments

sah_24: Peak of irony in a single post <3

sonatine: fixed

gauchojake:

Load Metric
    It's good if you can't smell anything, probably makes it easier for you to put your face into those rancid diarrhea-clogged toilets.

Comments

nunbeater: lol

Belly Buster: on fire

GrenadaRoger: you're not wrong Walter, you're just a PFA'er

Load Metric

Has my other half?

I got some coffee this morning at a local gas station and some guy got in my face about some corona shit. Let me put it like this, one guy went to the hospital and I am typing at the moment. Got it?

Comments

Muck Ficon: Lol. Yeah....I'm sure that happened...

Load Metric

Has my other half?

I got some coffee this morning at a local gas station and some guy got in my face about some corona shit. Let me put it like this, one guy went to the hospital and I am typing at the moment. Got it?
    You misspelt capisce
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    I stay to myself and keep out of trouble and/or potentially problematic scenarios

Load Metric

You're lying as usual, but if this were true you should expect to be charged with assault.

Comments

JimmyG_415: My God that guy is a loser. He needs to brag as much as Trump.

Load Metric

And I would pay the price for a ticket for you to kick some sense into young Krypt.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    Yeah, but SAU_AUS is special POS for that one.

I'll admit, I was like Trump in that I had no idea that many people died of the flu, and I still don't even know anyone who has covid.
    But who knows ANYONE who died of the flu?

Gordman is talking about 2 people he knew off, 2nd hand, that died and he brings up the Flu?
    If he knows 2 people that died of the flu, then maybe he has a point, but if if he is just acting like he came up w/this and not Dr Phil?
    then he is just an ignore list troll.

It is such a stupid argument, like this is not in place of the flu, this is on top, of the flu.

Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    because this forum is like a toilet where the most sociopathic turds float the highest.
    San Francisco crowned the ‘world’s best’ city to live: survey
    https://www.kron4.com/news/bay-area/...o-live-survey/

Thread Information