Page 15 of 853 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718192565115515 ... LastLast

Thread: Blatant Gambling Scammer Christopher Mitchell (YouTube/Baccarat/Roulette/Sportsbetting)

Load Metric
    Great parenting right here FOLKS

Name:  Baby 0 photo.PNG
Views: 480
Size:  632.2 KB

Comments

JeffDime: Say bye bye to Daddy’s channel.

Dan Druff: LOLOL

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Good video, Kevin, where you called the PI.

You asked the question I would have asked (at around the 10 minute mark): If you're doing a background investigation for Christopher Mitchell who supposedly needs it for a police report, why are you providing AHoosierA's SSN to Chirstopher? Why is that something Christopher would ever need, other than to harass or doxx AHoosierA?

I partially believe the PI. I think Christopher did lie to him, did claim he was at the police station trying to file a report against a "stalker", and needed info. The PI probably thought he was giving the info to a poor stalking victim and provided the SSN directly to Christopher, believing it would help the police better identify this stalker.

But that's a huge mistake on the PI's part! Clearly they made no attempt to verify Christopher's story, and instead provided sensitive identity info to another private citizen -- one who then went forward to use it to doxx AHoosierA on YouTube!

That's why the PI seems so nervous on the phone, and is attempting to resolve this. The PI is also legit angry at Christopher for lying to him and getting him in potential hot water!

AHoosierA may very well have a legal case against both parties!

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    If you want a good laugh, check out this Facebook page he had in September:

https://www.facebook.com/howtowinaca...9445322450049/

Load Metric
    This is wild.

More and more I'm starting to think that Christopher Mitchell actually believes most of the stuff that comes out of his mouth and that he's simply a very stupid person. In the video he deleted, he's SOOOOOOO certain he's cracked the case. He states clearly several times that [AHoosierA's real name] is the real identity of Kevin Davis. He's absolutely giddy that he's lifted the veil on Kevin Davis. And he's 100% incorrect. Yet, I'll bet he continues to believe they're the same person. He is so fucking dumb. It's astounding.

Also, that PI knows he fucked up. You can hear it in the phone call with Kevin Davis.

FOLKS! Get the popcorn ready.

Load Metric
    From one of his latest videos, i got the brand of his money counter.

Decided to reach out to the company.....

Him running these bills through the cash machine means nothing in regards to this mkney being real

Name:  Screenshot_20200518-070406_Gmail.jpg
Views: 474
Size:  395.2 KB

Comments

Dan Druff: ha, good job

Tellafriend: diggin deep on this pos

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by The Shrink View Post
    This is wild.

More and more I'm starting to think that Christopher Mitchell actually believes most of the stuff that comes out of his mouth and that he's simply a very stupid person. In the video he deleted, he's SOOOOOOO certain he's cracked the case. He states clearly several times that [AHoosierA's real name] is the real identity of Kevin Davis. He's absolutely giddy that he's lifted the veil on Kevin Davis. And he's 100% incorrect. Yet, I'll bet he continues to believe they're the same person. He is so fucking dumb. It's astounding.

Also, that PI knows he fucked up. You can hear it in the phone call with Kevin Davis.

FOLKS! Get the popcorn ready.
    Truly out of his mind. He's still delusional even *after* it was reported here that the person that attempted to contact the elderly fake follower (in actuality a CM account posing as a follower) on Christopher Mitchell's facebook was ahoosiera from this site rather than Kevin.

Either that or he's lying to his Youtube followers and saying <__ahoosiera__>'s real name is Kevin Davis.

Here is is at 7:40 to 10:00 of the video he posted last night AFTER it should have been clear to him that he was accusing the WRONG PERSON:

Unbelievable.

Comments

The Shrink: Wow. Confirmed he's either stupid or a liar.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Good video, Kevin, where you called the PI.

You asked the question I would have asked (at around the 10 minute mark): If you're doing a background investigation for Christopher Mitchell who supposedly needs it for a police report, why are you providing AHoosierA's SSN to Chirstopher? Why is that something Christopher would ever need, other than to harass or doxx AHoosierA?

I partially believe the PI. I think Christopher did lie to him, did claim he was at the police station trying to file a report against a "stalker", and needed info. The PI probably thought he was giving the info to a poor stalking victim and provided the SSN directly to Christopher, believing it would help the police better identify this stalker.

But that's a huge mistake on the PI's part! Clearly they made no attempt to verify Christopher's story, and instead provided sensitive identity info to another private citizen -- one who then went forward to use it to doxx AHoosierA on YouTube!

That's why the PI seems so nervous on the phone, and is attempting to resolve this. The PI is also legit angry at Christopher for lying to him and getting him in potential hot water!

AHoosierA may very well have a legal case against both parties!
    There has to be proof of stalking on EITHER person. Stalking works both ways where CM could try to get peoples info to stalk them. Like the P.I also admitted, it was a "CONFIDENTIAL" report, meaning its suppose to remain confidential for legal purposes ONLY. Hoosier NEVER made contact with CM directly. He indirectly made contact with a CM fake facebook account using name Bob Hesley. Now ofc my team is going to put pressure on the REAL Bob Hesley to tell his story and why he has 3 FB accounts, that he does/does not know about(yes christopher, you wont be able to sway that man to cover for you) ........... Like I said, this is the same blueprint MM did and got a scrupulous P.I.
    We need to expose what he did on a quick segment in your show because now the jokes over and illegal activity is now taking place. After Hoosier, whose next that he'll "illegally" try to get info on thinking its me or "illegally" trying to get my info because I'm reporting FACTS on youtube channel. He already exposed his TRUE intentions of trying to get my info so he can "illegally" dox my sensitive info....he also invited me to me him in the streets in yesterday's video and I just found out he was found guilty of assault before........ So, LMK if you'd like to do a quick segment about this on Saturday's show. People need to be made aware of this illegal act and we can do it by keeping Hoosiers info private

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Crowe Diddly View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dustin Mc View Post
    It's kinda weird how, after watching this vid, the most memorable name that I'm gonna remember years past when this shit is over is William's.

Dustin, maybe bleep that shit out next time? I mean, if he doesn't mind, obv no big deal, but its weird to keep hearing the same 3 word name over and over and over in a vid about a scammer, and for that guy not to be the scammer. At least kill the middle and last name.

People remember shit weird, its just how the brain works. You don;t want to keep saying an innocent guy's name, much less an innocent guy who's also a victim's name, dozens of times in a public video. Just my opinion.

Otherwise, fuckin' A, great job all around.
    I NEVER put something on video without the person's knowledge.

Load Metric
    Just got done talking with the LV police. They basically said i can't find out if a report was filed against me unless a detective contacts me.

I tried to file a report of CM and they directed me to the FBI because it's an internet complaint

This basically tells me CM didn't file anything with them as i assume they would have turned him to the FBI as well

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by AhoosierA View Post
    Just got done talking with the LV police. They basically said i can't find out if a report was filed against me unless a detective contacts me.

I tried to file a report of CM and they directed me to the FBI because it's an internet complaint

This basically tells me CM didn't file anything with them as i assume they would have turned him to the FBI as well
    LV Metro wouldn’t even come to me when I had my car burglarized inside the Sam’s Town Garage. They said there was no “danger” there so I would have to go to a station and file a report. It sucked but because they stole my NY plates I needed the report to give to the New York DMV to show why I couldn’t surrender the plates.

My advice just to start is go to a station (Hopefully it wont be to crowded now then I had to wait 5 hours) and you sit with a clerk and get a report in the system. They will probably do shit with it but it’s documentation nonetheless. People are always trying to push the problem to another agency like saying this is all FBI but focus on what you know occurred in Las Vegas between Mitchell & the PI. They won’t turn you away. At least you will have what happened to you memorialized & documented then you can go from there. Get as much detail as you can in the report they may try and rush you. At the end they will give you a copy and of course one will be in their system. I know it’s a pain in the ass but I would highly recommend it. Good luck bro.

Load Metric
    I did go to a physical station. They turned me away. Im on my way to a 2nd one.

Comments

JeffDime:

Load Metric
    This is where I went by the Whole Foods off the strip near the airport. Seems like reports is their main focus.

4860 S. Las Vegas Boulevard
    Las Vegas, Nevada 89119
    702-828-8272

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JeffDime View Post
    This is where I went by the Whole Foods off the strip near the airport. Seems like reports is their main focus.

Las Vegas, Nevada 89119
    702-828-8272
    That's the first one that turned me away.

Im being turned away again. Waiting to speak with a supervisor

Load Metric

Las Vegas, Nevada 89119
    702-828-8272

I would say I believe that a crime has been committed violating the laws of Nevada. Therefore I should have the right to file a report as documentation regardless of anyone's speculation there is no legal expert at the station.

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric

Las Vegas, Nevada 89119
    702-828-8272

You don't need Cops if they don't want to help. Go to courthouse and file your own warrant. You'll go before a magistrate and he will see what you have to say. He will determine if its enough to go get him and for the state to look at case.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Firedog View Post

You don't need Cops if they don't want to help. Go to courthouse and file your own warrant. You'll go before a magistrate and he will see what you have to say. He will determine if its enough to go get him and for the state to look at case.
    I disagree I have filed for an injunction before the judge wants to see documentation like police reports. It's not about the police helping it's just about getting it documented.

Banned
    Load Metric

ROFLMFAO, great find man. It's all about him playing slots. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dustin Mc View Post

ROFLMFAO, great find man. It's all about him playing slots. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
    It was taken down when I just clicked.

Banned
    Load Metric

Las Vegas, Nevada 89119
    702-828-8272

wow, vegas police are fucking a joke, god help anyone out there cause the keystone cops cant help. You need to demand local police document what happened. Tell them you fear for your life because his fan base were making comments like "lets get him" " lets go to his house"........ contact your local news to see if they'll do a story on this

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

I agree with this.

Don't bother with the FBI. They are inundated with frivolous or non-actionable complaints based upon internet stuff (such as Nigerian scams). Anything you report to them regarding an internet-related offense will be ignored, unless it's really serious. Once you're told to go to the FBI, you're basically screwed.

But that's okay. I didn't think there would be much or any criminal consequence for this. Feels much more like a civil matter here, and I think you may really have a case.

Thread Information