Page 44 of 843 FirstFirst ... 344041424344454647485494144544 ... LastLast

Thread: Blatant Gambling Scammer Christopher Mitchell (YouTube/Baccarat/Roulette/Sportsbetting)

Load Metric
    [QUOTE=The Shrink;910880]
    Quote Originally Posted by nick2199 View Post

In the past he's been subtle about advertising his one-on-one coaching. This one is blatant. All 18 minutes designed to reel in suckers.
    Just some things I noticed as well, in the intro shot, they are staring DIRECTLY into the camera/phone instead of conversing with one another. This is an old TV trick used on infomercials and how to videos when trying to engage a potential customer. If they were really "chums" or these were spontaneous recordings, they would at least look at each other once in a while or accidentally look down or away from the camera once! But they keep focused on the viewer, like it has been rehearsed and had several pre-recorded takes before they got the final result you see. Also, the use of the word FOLKS ad nauseum is obviously his cut/cue word he uses when noting his edit points in the videos, so he can review them and know where he needs to cut and edit certain parts.

Again, just my two cents and I'm sure some of you have mentioned these quirks in other videos.
    Last edited by BedWetterBettor; 07-09-2020 at 12:03 PM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by The Shrink View Post

Well said Shrink. You can poke holes in this thing all day. The plant has a 9-5 making 3 K a year? He’s flying from the east coast for a day or two to pay a grand to CM, airfare & accommodations?
    Not to mention, he's doing ALL that on a teacher's salary? I understand since there is no school, teacher's are off and probably collecting unemployment, so he has some cash to burn. But the fact that "Demetrius" is openly stating he's ready to quit his full time job and start gambling full time is just sickening. I realize teaching is one of the most underpaid and underappreciated jobs, but it certainly is not so bad that one would quit and risk their pay, pension & benefits for something as stupid as professional gambling. Mitchell has sunk to a new low here, to encourage this and promote it like it's some kind of great idea is atrocious!

But I suppose that's what scammers do. They take money from people who have relative job security and leave them wallowing in the hole of poverty they dwell in when the "system" doesn't pan out!

Load Metric
    I believe our friend Demetrius in today's video, is good ole "PICK 3 WORLD!"...

As we know CM and Stacy have access to the Youtube account "PICK 3 WORLD". The question I always had, was not knowing if it was their account, or someone gave them the log in details and they were free to use it. The account has a lot of lottery type videos that goes back over 3 years. Just recently a picture was added to the profile of Pick 3 World.

In today's video with Demetrius, things felt very suspect. Many sarcastic scam type references were made by Demetrius. I suspected that Demetrius is or was behind user account "PICK 3 WORLD". What relationship he has with Christopher and Stacy is not exactly known.

Just recently user account "Pick 3 world" added a photograph. After watching today's video I just had a very strong feeling these two knew each other. Most of his "Clients" I dont believe are aware of all the SCAM allegations against him, especially foreigners like LUCY. This guy Demetrius was definitely aware.

FOR THE EVIDENCE:
    I believe there is a very strong possibility Demetrius is behind "Pick 3 World". If you look at Pick 3 World's videos, its usually just animated garbage, if you go back a few years there is at least 1 video of him speaking titled, "HOW TO GET TO THE DISTANCE CHARTS ON PICK34.COM", uploaded on November 3, 2016.

I BELIEVE THIS IS DEMETRIUS SPEAKING IN THIS VIDEO.

You can play today's video with Demetrius, then open up the other video in another tab, and listen to them.

There are 3 things below that may justify some of the differences:

1. I think the voices are very close, however not a perfect match. Demetrius speaks much faster in todays video. This could be because he is nervous.He may be speaking slower in the other video since he is giving a "tutorial" .

2. Other video is almost 4 years old.

3. Microphone quality.

Also, previously Pick 3 made a reference about being from Georgia. In today's video Demetrius mentions Atlanta. I am looking back for the previous Georgia reference.

Overall I can't be certain it is him, In my opinion it is a 80% likelihood that it is him.

WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK?

Comments

JeffDime: You make a strong case.

Load Metric
    I think he is painted into such a corner he actually will do a real giveaway tonight. Then flex about how his money is real. Make sure to smash the dislike button and actually try to win the money. I just can’t see him doing a fake one now with all the scrutiny and Forum Wars proving it last time. I can’t tell if his mouth is about receive a big cock or he’s drooling over his own money. Over under on the coke sniffles is 6.5....

Name:  467DA92D-E2F4-46F4-8029-0C3A00F3E451.png
Views: 375
Size:  2.10 MB

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by PositiveVariance View Post

As we know CM and Stacy have access to the Youtube account "PICK 3 WORLD". The question I always had, was not knowing if it was their account, or someone gave them the log in details and they were free to use it. The account has a lot of lottery type videos that goes back over 3 years. Just recently a picture was added to the profile of Pick 3 World.

In today's video with Demetrius, things felt very suspect. Many sarcastic scam type references were made by Demetrius. I suspected that Demetrius is or was behind user account "PICK 3 WORLD". What relationship he has with Christopher and Stacy is not exactly known.

Just recently user account "Pick 3 world" added a photograph. After watching today's video I just had a very strong feeling these two knew each other. Most of his "Clients" I dont believe are aware of all the SCAM allegations against him, especially foreigners like LUCY. This guy Demetrius was definitely aware.

FOR THE EVIDENCE:
    I believe there is a very strong possibility Demetrius is behind "Pick 3 World". If you look at Pick 3 World's videos, its usually just animated garbage, if you go back a few years there is at least 1 video of him speaking titled, "HOW TO GET TO THE DISTANCE CHARTS ON PICK34.COM", uploaded on November 3, 2016.

You can play today's video with Demetrius, then open up the other video in another tab, and listen to them.

1. I think the voices are very close, however not a perfect match. Demetrius speaks much faster in todays video. This could be because he is nervous.He may be speaking slower in the other video since he is giving a "tutorial" .

3. Microphone quality.

Also, previously Pick 3 made a reference about being from Georgia. In today's video Demetrius mentions Atlanta. I am looking back for the previous Georgia reference.

Overall I can't be certain it is him, In my opinion it is a 80% likelihood that it is him.

WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK?
    It did occur to me but you really make a strong case. I didn’t see the video where “Pick 3 World” talks which certainly sounds like an Atlanta type accent. He is wearing a mask when talking today, so I don’t think the accent would come out that much.

I don’t think he gambled at all but you make a great point that he did sound more like a salesman than the normal plant you get off the street. I speculated yesterday that Pick 3 World granted access to CM for whatever reason and the comments always read female to me and had a real lack of gambling knowledge. So I figured Stacy has the access now. Great well thought out Post PV!

Quick Add on- I haven’t looked much at Pick 3 channel but it has over 7K subs. I feel like he may have been CM’s mentor in to how to build a channel. I don’t know exactly what the hook was with the Pick 3 videos but they clearly at one point had quite a following that seemed to age out of their usefulness. So it would make sense to pass the access on if he wasn’t ready to pivot to something else.

Comments

PositiveVariance: The Hook is selling memberships at pick3world.com
    Last edited by JeffDime; 07-09-2020 at 01:12 PM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by PositiveVariance View Post

FOR THE EVIDENCE:

3. Microphone quality.

WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK?
    While I see where you could think they are one in the same, there are a few items that distinguish the voices on each video.

1) Demtrius' voice is slightly more high pitch and tone. He also talks slightly faster than the person in the Pick 3 video, who has a deeper voice. (This of course COULD be due to being outdoors and wind altering the pitch, but unlikely.)

2) The pronunciation of the word "Here" is distinctly different in each video. Although both have a southern drawl, Demetrius says it more drawn out and loses the R sound "heeeeah" and the Pick 3 guy says it quickly and hits the R sound on Here.(Demetrius COULD be hamming it up with the accent, but it's quite a stretch)

I'm not defending the videos and saying they are not scams, they clearly are. However, I would tend to believe the guy narrating in Pick 3 and Demetrius are not the same person.

Load Metric
    I can’t believe he sold a system to hit Pick 3 and Pick 4 lotto numbers. I played mega once and hit something with 200K-1 Odds. It paid... 15K on $3 dollar units and the government withheld 34%, so I ended up with $9,900. Talk about negative EV. Lotto has definitely taken a big hit with the proliferation of legalized gambling. Looks like his views are way down from 3 years ago.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BedWetterBettor View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by The Shrink View Post

Well said Shrink. You can poke holes in this thing all day. The plant has a 9-5 making 3 K a year? He’s flying from the east coast for a day or two to pay a grand to CM, airfare & accommodations?
    Not to mention, he's doing ALL that on a teacher's salary? I understand since there is no school, teacher's are off and probably collecting unemployment, so he has some cash to burn. But the fact that "Demetrius" is openly stating he's ready to quit his full time job and start gambling full time is just sickening. I realize teaching is one of the most underpaid and underappreciated jobs, but it certainly is not so bad that one would quit and risk their pay, pension & benefits for something as stupid as professional gambling. Mitchell has sunk to a new low here, to encourage this and promote it like it's some kind of great idea is atrocious!

But I suppose that's what scammers do. They take money from people who have relative job security and leave them wallowing in the hole of poverty they dwell in when the "system" doesn't pan out!
    Welcome to the forum and the World Famous CM thread (The thread not you CM). You make some great observations. Welcome to the team!

Load Metric

While I see where you could think they are one in the same, there are a few items that distinguish the voices on each video.

1) Demtrius' voice is slightly more high pitch and tone. He also talks slightly faster than the person in the Pick 3 video, who has a deeper voice. (This of course COULD be due to being outdoors and wind altering the pitch, but unlikely.)

2) The pronunciation of the word "Here" is distinctly different in each video. Although both have a southern drawl, Demetrius says it more drawn out and loses the R sound "heeeeah" and the Pick 3 guy says it quickly and hits the R sound on Here.(Demetrius COULD be hamming it up with the accent, but it's quite a stretch)

I'm not defending the videos and saying they are not scams, they clearly are. However, I would tend to believe the guy narrating in Pick 3 and Demetrius are not the same person.
    Way above my pay grade with the accent breakdown. This could all be a big red herring and why the photo was all of a sudden put on Pick 3 World’s page. This is kind of a rabbit hole and interesting to speculate on but we can’t know for sure unless KD’s bloodhounds track something down. Isn’t it possible to for the accent to change or for someone to manipulate it? The guy could of been out west for years since he made that video. You never know what is 100% true or false in these vids.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JeffDime View Post

Way above my pay grade with the accent breakdown. This could all be a big red herring and why the photo was all of a sudden put on Pick 3 World’s page. This is kind of a rabbit hole and interesting to speculate on but we can’t know for sure unless KD’s bloodhounds track something down. Isn’t it possible to for the accent to change or for someone to manipulate it? The guy could of been out west for years since he made that video. You never know what is 100% true or false in these vids.
    I hear ya Jeff, and I appreciate your time and efforts into shutting down the scam. I think you are viewing the vids with a slightly biased point of view and are trying to connect dots that aren't necessarily connectible. I'm approaching it from a more objective P.O.V. and just stating facts based on observations. You can't force the pieces of the puzzle to fit, it either does or it doesn't. I highly doubt they are going to go listen to themselves or reference videos from 2016 and change their speech patterns based on old footage to cover their tracks, you're giving them way too much credit. IMO, it just doesn't seem like it is the same person narrating and in CM's latest scam video. That's not to say it isn't another scammer or relative/friend, but unlikely to be the same exact person.

Load Metric

I hear ya Jeff, and I appreciate your time and efforts into shutting down the scam. I think you are viewing the vids with a slightly biased point of view and are trying to connect dots that aren't necessarily connectible. I'm approaching it from a more objective P.O.V. and just stating facts based on observations. You can't force the pieces of the puzzle to fit, it either does or it doesn't. I highly doubt they are going to go listen to themselves or reference videos from 2016 and change their speech patterns based on old footage to cover their tracks, you're giving them way too much credit. IMO, it just doesn't seem like it is the same person narrating and in CM's latest scam video. That's not to say it isn't another scammer or relative/friend, but unlikely to be the same exact person.
    All I was doing was giving PV’s long well thought out post proper consideration. I am not sure where my bias is on the issue of CM? He is a total fraud. I don’t consider that to be bias, it is a fact and it is irrefutable. I am not interested in going down rabbit holes or connecting dots that aren’t there. There is clearly a connection to The Pick 3 World account and the Mitchells. No harm in PV taking the time to explore it. Your post is giving me some doubts on your purpose here. Do you not believe that CM is a total fraud? Is it just me or are you hedging?

BTW in my videos I use strong language at times and troll him for dramatic effect. If you watch my last few it is a complete serious takedown of the scumbag.
    Last edited by JeffDime; 07-09-2020 at 02:56 PM.

Load Metric

No harm in PV taking the time to explore it. Your post is giving me some doubts on your purpose here. Do you not believe that CM is a total fraud? Is it just me or are you hedging?

BTW in my videos I use strong language at times and troll him for dramatic effect. If you watch my last few it is a complete serious takedown of the scumbag.
    It's you. There's no need to get defensive or suspicious, I understand your frustration with the guy and what your aim is. I know he's a scammer and am just offering an alternate perspective on the videos recently posted, that is all.

Nowhere am I defending Mitchell, in fact I am quite entertained by your work and KD's videos. I've offered much constructive criticism to Kevin's youtube vids also and it seems he is accepting it(shockingly enough!) I just don't feel it is conclusive that Demetrius is the same person narrating the Pick 3 video. Again, if you prove me wrong, GREAT!

I've known similar leeches like CM who troll Pennsylvania area casinos and try to con the elderly gamblers who are just trying to have a good time. They will sit for HOURS at the table, feeding them alcohol & bumming cigarettes, until they make their move for a piece of the action. I've warned these individuals face to face and some have thanked me. I wish I could help with the CM scam, but I don't plan on visiting Vegas any time soon. I will help however I can, but that does not include falsely incriminating people who may or may not be involved in the scam.

As Druff said on his Podcast about CM months ago, he could very well be providing some real customer videos where they talk about a winning session. As is the nature of gambling, you will win a fair amount times in addition to your losses and if you just won & film it, you are in fact telling a true story of a winning session. It in no way proves the system works or that CM isn't losing the rest of the time and he clearly does not post those videos unless there were witnesses, but the winning video is not necessarily fake. Just a manipulation of selective stats to give the appearance of success.

We all know that long term CM and his foolish followers will go broke using the martingale system, so there is no need to pick apart miniscule details. Let's just agree to disagree on Demetrius being the narrator of the Pick 3 video.

Load Metric

We all know that long term CM and his foolish followers will go broke using the martingale system, so there is no need to pick apart miniscule details. Let's just agree to disagree on Demetrius being the narrator of the Pick 3 video.
    Think it’s just a misunderstanding. I was just opining on PV’s theory. It really doesn’t mean shit. I never said that’s him. PV has always made well thought out posts so I gave it a read because I respect his knowledge. It’s no problem we can get back on track. This thread has gone waaaaaaay more off the rails before. All good.

Banned
    Load Metric

I've offered much constructive criticism to Kevin's youtube vids also and it seems he is accepting it(shockingly enough!)
    Bro, do you really think I give a flying fuck what you or anyone else thinks of my videos? Keep patting yourself on the back chuckles, I have no clue who you are a definitely dont give a shit what you think

As far as why I havent made a CM video in awhile? because Im just burnt out and his recent videos have been so ridiculous and contradicting that anyone with a 1/4 brain can tell he's so full of shit......casinos been open 5 weeks and he's had 4 taxi drivers and lucy as his only one on one coaching, where 3 of them won the exact same $2000 each? ROTFLMFAO...and we know what happened to Gary and Lucy.
    Christopher is so fucking retarded he cant even proofread his own work to cross examine with his past lies......... Im suppose to premiere 2 weeks worth of his vids tomorrow but thats no guarantee as I keep pushing day back everyday.....
    Last edited by Dustin Mc; 07-09-2020 at 05:57 PM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dustin Mc View Post
    Christopher is so fucking retarded he cant even profread his own work to cross examine with his past lies......... .
    Ahhh the irony in this!!!

Comments

donkeykilla: Spellcheck is hard. LOL

Bronze
    Load Metric

Ahhh the irony in this!!!
    Chris can’t proofread, but Kevin actually just doesn’t know how words are spelled.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidDough

Chris can’t proofread, but Kevin actually just doesn’t know how words are spelled.
    It's a tragedy.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by donkeykilla View Post

It's a tragedy.
    Or is it a tradegy?
    Last edited by DavidDough; 07-09-2020 at 09:34 PM.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dustin Mc View Post

Bro, do you really think I give a flying fuck what you or anyone else thinks of my videos?
    Yes.
    Last edited by DavidDough; 07-09-2020 at 09:31 PM.

Load Metric
    Chrissy, you don’t have to pawn the money counter next time, just sell it outright. I can’t remember when you last ran more than a few grand through that thing Scarface. Do us a favor if you do. Make sure you hold that puppy close to the camera so we can see the complexion of those c-notes like last time.

Name:  
Views: 
Size:

Christopher,

I might as well address this to you because although you don’t mention me, I am now “Your number on Hater”. You see what I wrote above was a joke. The fact that you have a money counter is ridiculous. Like I said, you are not Scarface.

My channel may be very small but I don’t censor comments. If people are critical of me they stay. The only time a comment will be taken down is if it can be construed as a physical threat or it is an unprovoked attack on another commenter. Pick 3’s comment stay up because I do not censor like you. I think his comments about my videos are genuine for the most part but it has nothing to do with you. I haven’t decided how to proceed with him as of yet. The two of you have a relationship of some kind and I’m not naive to the fact it could be a trap. Although, at this point I think for the most part it’s on the level.

There are so many channels on YouTube that sell gambling systems that are -EV (Losing in the long run). What makes you different? Well I will address that in my next video. You can stay tuned for that. I have been sick the last week but I will explain why you are much worse than most of the others.

Thread Information