Page 24 of 856 FirstFirst ... 142021222324252627283474124524 ... LastLast

Thread: Blatant Gambling Scammer Christopher Mitchell (YouTube/Baccarat/Roulette/Sportsbetting)

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dustin Mc View Post
    [QUOTE However if I save just 1 person from getting involved with KD and having their life ruined, I have done a good thing and I stand by those “attacks” as you call them.

ROTFLMFAO, Hilarious....... Ohhhhhhh is Mommy divorcing your Daddy Ryemo?? Ahhhhhhh poor little Ryemo now has to give half his measely bankroll away and pay child support. Poor little degenerate fuck will have all eyes on him now going forward. David, I've narrowed down the person you could possibly be out of the 4 people list. To make it a fair fight if I ever saw you irl, you better make sure you have the other 3 people in your pussy ass forum that talk shit about me next to you. Either way, I'd bash all 4 of your skulls in if ever saw you. Tell Your daddy Ryan that Karma's a bitch and when he has to pay half in divorce and he's crying his eyes out? that eventual knock at the door is coming, "SWEET HOME CHICAGO"......now before you spout back more lies, should I tell special agent Mickey. you're one of the pussies who interfered with a serious case from 2017-2018?[/QUOTE]

Lmao I’m not Ryemo.

For everyone’s information, Ryemo is a very well respected blackjack player who KD doxxed.

Load Metric
    The problem is with you guys going back and forth going over past beefs that no one understands it’s killing this thread. No one on the forum is going to want to come and read this shit. I don’t know the solution but it is really unfortunate to say the least because it’s never going to resolve itself. I wish you guys could ”take this outside” because not only does it destroy the thread it hurts the cause.

Load Metric
    David you have said your piece about KD. What else are you here for?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JeffDime View Post
    No one on the forum is going to want to come and read this shit.
    At least one guy here can read the room.

This forum has plenty of personal beef, but its long term, home grown, and usually funny. Nobody here gives a shit about all the bullshit that happened elsewhere at another time. If you want to cut each other down, head over to Flying Stupidity and crack heads as you please. Just keep this thread on topic.

Druff, maybe pare this thread of the interpersonal bullshit and make that another thread?

Comments

JeffDime: Thanks Crowe.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidDough View Post
    [QUOTE However if I save just 1 person from getting involved with KD and having their life ruined, I have done a good thing and I stand by those “attacks” as you call them.

ROTFLMFAO, Hilarious....... Ohhhhhhh is Mommy divorcing your Daddy Ryemo?? Ahhhhhhh poor little Ryemo now has to give half his measely bankroll away and pay child support. Poor little degenerate fuck will have all eyes on him now going forward. David, I've narrowed down the person you could possibly be out of the 4 people list. To make it a fair fight if I ever saw you irl, you better make sure you have the other 3 people in your pussy ass forum that talk shit about me next to you. Either way, I'd bash all 4 of your skulls in if ever saw you. Tell Your daddy Ryan that Karma's a bitch and when he has to pay half in divorce and he's crying his eyes out? that eventual knock at the door is coming, "SWEET HOME CHICAGO"......now before you spout back more lies, should I tell special agent Mickey. you're one of the pussies who interfered with a serious case from 2017-2018?
    Lmao I’m not Ryemo.

For everyone’s information, Ryemo is a very well respected blackjack player who KD doxxed.[/QUOTE]

Deleted-
    Last edited by Dustin Mc; 06-10-2020 at 07:14 AM.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    A little bit later I'm going to separate out the fighting with Kevin, and make it into its own thread. Don't want this one cluttered with that anymore.

Comments

Crowe Diddly: Good stuff.

JeffDime: Thanks Druff.

Load Metric
    I know there has been things in this thread lately that have really knocked it a bit off track. You will see a lot of posts by me because other than when Druff has some time to post it’s really just me updating on what’s going on with our good friend Christopher. I really try to post pertinent information as well as some humor(try to at least)to keep the story going forward for anyone that is interested. With Golf, Formula 1 and some other sports I bet starting up I will have less time as I will be putting in much more volume than usual to make up for lost time. I will do my best to keep this thread going and enjoyable for those who wish to come here.

When I put this much time into something it means I care. I am invested in seeing this through to some kind of resolution. I realize that all that may happen is I continue to post, maybe make another shitty video trying to spread awareness and will just maybe get through to some people who were going to fall for the scam. There is no total failure here. If this all helps just a few people I’m going to make peace with that.

I still believe he has violated YouTube TOS and will keep fighting to have that rightfully taken away from him. That is about the best we can ask for as having that platform grants him legitimacy for the marks. If there was a nuclear bomb that went off there would be roaches left & Christopher Mitchell. He is never dropping the con. It’s inevitable Uncle Marty (Short for Martingale) will come visit him again soon just like it did a few days ago in San Diego. That short lived Karma smacking his scamming ass in the face will have to be satisfying enough for now. Just have to hope there is not some poor mark next to him for the ride when it happens.

I am pleasantly surprised that the video I made has had about 250 views and apparently the average duration was roughly 10 minutes out of 15 which seems pretty good. Thanks to any of you who sat through the grade school level production. Especially when you take into account I never made a video before and had no script. I just used my iPad and a shitty old pair of headphones. So for people to listen to such a poor quality video I am grateful. I know he saw the challenge of producing the win/loss statements. He has no way around this one so I’m sure he’s just going to keep his mouth shut about it.

I also want to thank Dustin (KD) for all he has done producing the videos and spreading awareness. Regardless of all the other noise lately that is a great thing. I know you have the Bloodhounds of Justice putting in much of the research and a big thank you to them. Also want to give Cheetos a mention for making videos exposing these guys. Big congratulations KD & the hounds for taking down Brunson FX in record time. Unfortunately, since David came in here it’s been so chaotic some people may not have really noticed what an amazing job you did there in record time. To get a guy to actually confess on his channel is truly amazing stuff. People should absolutely check that out. Don’t know what the future holds but wanted to clarify all that. Wish you and the hounds the best. Hope to at a minimum we will still be able to show your videos on this forum.

Anyways onward and upward. I hope people that have been turned off by the toxicity in this thread will give it another chance. I would also encourage people to engage in this thread because you know two heads are better than 1 and so on. I also want to say that the views were not the point. I was making a crappy video but it would of sucked if I got like 6 views and had to call my friends that don’t care about gambling to get me in double digits.
    Last edited by JeffDime; 06-10-2020 at 12:55 PM.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    A little bit later I'm going to separate out the fighting with Kevin, and make it into its own thread. Don't want this one cluttered with that anymore.

What's it going to be called "fighting with Kevin thread"? Don't sit there and act like you weren't warned how quickly this was going to escalate. I thought what's happening with Hoosier A would've been a wake up call. Obviously not, even after I supplied how serious a situation this is going to be.I was all prepared to leave this forum, but when I'm getting messaged my name is continuosly being thrown around in here, like it was at Norm's 2 years ago, then I'm coming back to spit truth. However, its just one retard doing it so I'm not too concerned.
    Dough boy, your posts prove you were late to the party 3 years ago and have Ryan's balls caught in your throat. Atleast he has someone sucking on them still cause it sure isn't his soon to be ex wife doing it anymore. Tell Ryan that I doubt Colin's appreciated the fact Ryan's been poaching people from BJA forum over to his the past 2 years. Either way, this and much more info doesn't belong on this thread. So how about you and donkie dick run along and play hide chocolate banana with each other and let the big boys do their jobs

Load Metric

What's it going to be called "fighting with Kevin thread"? Don't sit there and act like you weren't warned how quickly this was going to escalate. I thought what's happening with Hoosier A would've been a wake up call. Obviously not, even after I supplied how serious a situation this is going to be.I was all prepared to leave this forum, but when I'm getting messaged my name is continuosly being thrown around in here, like it was at Norm's 2 years ago, then I'm coming back to spit truth. However, its just one retard doing it so I'm not too concerned.
    Dough boy, your posts prove you were late to the party 3 years ago and have Ryan's balls caught in your throat. Atleast he has someone sucking on them still cause it sure isn't his soon to be ex wife doing it anymore. Tell Ryan that I doubt Colin's appreciated the fact Ryan's been poaching people from BJA forum over to his the past 2 years. Either way, this and much more info doesn't belong on this thread. So how about you and donkie dick run along and play hide chocolate banana with each other and let the big boys do their jobs
    KD if I’m reading the tea leaves here Druff is saying he’s not going to censor the guy but his posts that are just clear attacks on you and responses to those will be moved to some other place in the forum where I’m willing to bet not many people are going to venture. They are clearly not part of the CM story and I’m glad something is being done about it. I know it’s not perfect.

It’s just him like you said. No one is throwing your name around and I think most know that this thread isn’t the same without your voice and content. There’s not going to be a thriving “let’s attack KD thread”we are just hopefully getting that nonsense out and putting it in the bowels of the forum.
    Last edited by JeffDime; 06-10-2020 at 12:52 PM.

Load Metric
    Please don't do this. It's fun watching Kevin blow a gasket every other day.

Comments

Dustin Mc: Pussy boy

JeffDime: I’ll even you out as a gesture of piece and props to your avatar. I just want the shit to stop.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by donkeykilla View Post
    Please don't do this. It's fun watching Kevin blow a gasket every other day.
    Unfortunately D-Killa you are in the minority as Crowe has pointed out that he agreed with me that forum members aren’t going to want to read through all that. I know there is fatigue and this thread was going to naturally have people lose interest but this shit has really hurt this thread. I am certainly not for censorship but I started this thread and put a lot of time and effort into the darn thing so don’t blame me if I am a little upset that it got hijacked. Druff has a difficult job and I almost always agree with him but David’s first post was a clear signal to me that he was just coming to this thread as an arsonist. That’s exactly what happened.

Load Metric
    Sure Brunson just a total coincidence the you are shutting down your BFX pay memberships right after the lawyers told you to confess. Thanks for being a dick to the “haters” the whole time. What a joke to say that you are closing down for another reason. People typically don’t get burnt out of scamming easy money.

Name:  260A833A-0B13-41D6-9436-05832833B20B.png
Views: 321
Size:  691.8 KB

Name:  B02B3A94-3EF1-4F4B-B69C-9E2C01ADC496.png
Views: 371
Size:  451.9 KB

Banned
    Load Metric
    Ahhhhh what happened to challenging us like Morgenstern did? Like CM's doing? Like "all of a sudden quiet boy" Sample's doing?

2 down, 2 to go......... Christopher Mitchell, I'm posting a video that you better take serious note to that my other 50 haven't. I will not stop until you feel serious mental or physical pain, your choice, like your victims felt. Apparently when I said there's never been a war I haven't lost, either you missed that or didn't believe it. Either way, again, you're going to feel the same mental or physical pain, your choice, that all your victims felt. Have you ever watched the movie Tombstone? Oh it's one of my favorite all time classics. You remember the scene where Johnny Ringo is challenging the Earps and tells them "Doesn't anyone have the guts to play for blood"? Then good ole Doc holiday popped out of his chair and said, in his infamous quote "I'm your Huckleberry"......In which Johnny Ringo said "Ok Longer, I'll put you out of your misery"..... you see, that reminded of you trying to be ballsy when you really thought triple chinned Lee bradbury was me.... but curly bill pulls him away and states "nows not the time"......then, towards very end of movie, Johnny Ringo issues a challenge to Wyatt Earp to meet him alone at the creek, in which Wyatt said he'll be there.....again, this reminded of you issuing a challenge to Lee Bradbury inviting him to your house (thinking he was me) and your quote was "your fat, out of shape and I'll destroy you".......then you took him to court, again thinking he was me and then poooooof, i popped up that day on a livestream the EXACT same time you were in court room with Lee..........Now you and everyone reading this are probably asking, "where are you going with this"? .......well, if yall saw the movie, Doc Holiday's shadow walks up on Johnny Ringo at the end in which Johnny Ringo says " Well, I didn't think you were going to show"...and then the sun hits Doc Holiday in which he replied "I'm your huckleberry"...then says "Well Johnny Ringo, you look like someone just walked over your grave"....in which Johnny says "Fights not with you holiday".....Holiday replies "I beg to differ, we had a fight for blood we never got to finish).... in which Johnny says backpeddaling "I was just fooling around"...in which Doc says "I wasn't and this time its legal (shows him us marshall's badge)...... Christopher, well I'm playing Doc Holiday, Lee is Wyatt Earp (who arrives later) and you're Johnny Ringo ......Do you know what Doc does to Johnny at that fight? ...... well, I don't carry guns to a fist fight, lucky for you....However, my pudgy little midget, I have a very very good feeling you'll have the same look johnny had when Doc walks out of the shadows if I show up at your door.....and remember, ITS LEGAL CAUSE YOU INVITED ME! I checked with my lawyer, cause I actually have one...... your legal team is in make believeland remember. That personal invite from you is my get out of jail free card.... so if you try to tell me "I was just fooling around".....expect the same reply " I wasn't, and this time it's legal".........I'll even tell you I'll be in Vegas mid to late July, so you buy an extra deadbolt if you want, just in case.

OK, now that the theatrics are over, now its Dough Boy's turn, where'd you go pumpkin? did you put 2 + 2 together and figure out people from your pussy forum are feeding me info? you see, theres people that dont feel the same way about Ryan as you do in his pussy forum. Nope Dough Boy, they actually think Ryan's been and has been a arrogant prick these past few years and want to see him go down in flames. I guess that's my job. So run back to your Daddy, feed him this info so his head can start spinning whose telling me info? cause he'll never find out who THEY are. They're actually more respected in the blackjack community they Ryan is and they've been waiting for the day Ryan goes down hard. So tell Ryan, divorce proceedings can be public info if you have the right people that can get them. Shit, if you think doxxing his OSN info was bad, kid you haven't seen NOTHING yet. Obviously I'm tied up dealing with scammers, but if there's one thing you pussies learned over past 3 years, this psychopath as you labeled me, will go the distance......theres plenty of time,,,,,,, Stay Tuned!

Now for Donkey Dick, keep watching from the rail and chirping like the wimp in life you really are

Comments

IamGreek: Popcorn anyone?

donkeykilla: Did not read. This would surely make me dumber
    Last edited by Dustin Mc; 06-11-2020 at 07:26 PM.

Load Metric
    Ahhhhh what happened to challenging us like Morgenstern did? Like CM's doing? Like "all of a sudden quiet boy" Sample's doing?

2 down, 2 to go......... Christopher Mitchell, I'm posting a video that you better take serious note to that my other 50 haven't. I will not stop until you feel serious mental or physical pain, your choice, like your victims felt. Apparently when I said there's never been a war I haven't lost, either you missed that or didn't believe it. Either way, again, you're going to feel the same mental or physical pain, your choice, that all your victims felt. Have you ever watched the movie Tombstone? Oh it's one of my favorite all time classics. You remember the scene where Johnny Ringo is challenging the Earps and tells them "Doesn't anyone have the guts to play for blood"? Then good ole Doc holiday popped out of his chair and said, in his infamous quote "I'm your Huckleberry"......In which Johnny Ringo said "Ok Longer, I'll put you out of your misery"..... you see, that reminded of you trying to be ballsy when you really thought triple chinned Lee bradbury was me.... but curly bill pulls him away and states "nows not the time"......then, towards very end of movie, Johnny Ringo issues a challenge to Wyatt Earp to meet him alone at the creek, in which Wyatt said he'll be there.....again, this reminded of you issuing a challenge to Lee Bradbury inviting him to your house (thinking he was me) and your quote was "your fat, out of shape and I'll destroy you".......then you took him to court, again thinking he was me and then poooooof, i popped up that day on a livestream the EXACT same time you were in court room with Lee..........Now you and everyone reading this are probably asking, "where are you going with this"? .......well, if yall saw the movie, Doc Holiday's shadow walks up on Johnny Ringo at the end in which Johnny Ringo says " Well, I didn't think you were going to show"...and then the sun hits Doc Holiday in which he replied "I'm your huckleberry"...then says "Well Johnny Ringo, you look like someone just walked over your grave"....in which Johnny says "Fights not with you holiday".....Holiday replies "I beg to differ, we had a fight for blood we never got to finish).... in which Johnny says backpeddaling "I was just fooling around"...in which Doc says "I wasn't and this time its legal (shows him us marshall's badge)...... Christopher, well I'm playing Doc Holiday, Lee is Wyatt Earp (who arrives later) and you're Johnny Ringo ......Do you know what Doc does to Johnny at that fight? ...... well, I don't carry guns to a fist fight, lucky for you....However, my pudgy little midget, I have a very very good feeling you'll have the same look johnny had when Doc walks out of the shadows if I show up at your door.....and remember, ITS LEGAL CAUSE YOU INVITED ME! I checked with my lawyer, cause I actually have one...... your legal team is in make believeland remember. That personal invite from you is my get out of jail free card.... so if you try to tell me "I was just fooling around".....expect the same reply " I wasn't, and this time it's legal".........I'll even tell you I'll be in Vegas mid to late July, so you buy an extra deadbolt if you want, just in case.

OK, now that the theatrics are over, now its Dough Boy's turn, where'd you go pumpkin? did you put 2 + 2 together and figure out people from your pussy forum are feeding me info? you see, theres people that dont feel the same way about Ryan as you do in his pussy forum. Nope Dough Boy, they actually think Ryan's been and has been a arrogant prick these past few years and want to see him go down in flames. I guess that's my job. So run back to your Daddy, feed him this info so his head can start spinning whose telling me info? cause he'll never find out who THEY are. They're actually more respected in the blackjack community they Ryan is and they've been waiting for the day Ryan goes down hard. So tell Ryan, divorce proceedings can be public info if you have the right people that can get them. Shit, if you think doxxing his OSN info was bad, kid you haven't seen NOTHING yet. Obviously I'm tied up dealing with scammers, but if there's one thing you pussies learned over past 3 years, this psychopath as you labeled me, will go the distance......theres plenty of time,,,,,,, Stay Tuned!

Now for Donkey Dick, keep watching from the rail and chirping like the wimp in life you really are
    This looks like a wall of text from a PSYCHOPATH!

Load Metric

Comments

Forum Wars: Well done; both informative and entertaining. I wish his followers were forced to watch this.

IamGreek: You done good kid

Load Metric
    This is a really good video. It's well thought out, straight to the point, and easy to understand. I like how you don't name call and attack this scammers victims. I appreciate the effort you put into this video. I hope potential victims see your video.

Comments

JeffDime: Much Obliged.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by donkeykilla View Post
    This is a really good video. It's well thought out, straight to the point, and easy to understand. I like how you don't name call and attack this scammers victims. I appreciate the effort you put into this video. I hope potential victims see your video.
    Thanks D-Killa I do appreciate the kind words. I wish I had better equipment and knowledge. These are my first two I have ever done. You are spot on as to what my approach is on this video. Hope to get better equipment and learn editing if I have the time.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    I guess I’m realizing my mistake was coming on here trying to convince you all that KD is a psycho and not to mess with him. I just forgot that he is perfectly capable of doing that himself. Carry on gentlemen.

Nice video Jeff, that’s how it’s done. You are a scam exposer worthy of fan boys.

Comments

JeffDime: Thx for the kind words.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidDough View Post
    I guess I’m realizing my mistake was coming on here trying to convince you all that KD is a psycho and not to mess with him. I just forgot that he is perfectly capable of doing that himself. Carry on gentlemen.

Nice video Jeff, that’s how it’s done. You are a scam exposer worthy of fan boys.
    I do appreciate the kind words. I just didn’t like your approach David. Your first post you really poured gasoline on this fire between you and KD. The thread really became a total mess when it came to other forum members or the public coming to educate themselves about Christopher Mitchell. I just hope we can get back on track going forward. If you are sincere about your position on CM changing and seeing that it’s worth it I am glad to hear that.

Load Metric
    Everything about the most recent CM video irks me:

Should be entertaining when he loses $5k outta the gate with a subscriber.

Lucy: Run
    Gary: Run

Thread Information