Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 111718192021

Thread: Most Blatant YouTube Scammer Christopher Mitchell “Professional Gambler”

Quote Originally Posted by JeffDime View Post
    KD I just want to make clear that I was asking him questions to try and extract more information from him. Now going back I am certain it was CM with the help of confederates. The questions I was asking were trying to get him to tip his hand and ultimately he didn’t even have a valid reason for posting other than to antagonize. The time all matches up from right after he finished his livestream and watched your video then he posted. Some things were said to make him seem like an actual pro blackjack player but I’m convinced the author was not. I think the biggest giveaway was mentioning the child.
    Stop defend this guy. you deserve alot more credit, this phychopath has given you nothing. You come off as a dad diffending his autistic boy.
    Last edited by donkeykilla; Yesterday at 05:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by donkeykilla View Post

Stop defend this guy. you deserve alot more credit, this phychopath has given you nothing. You come off as a dad diffending his autistic boy.
    I started this thread because I am a fan of a Druff’s radio show and thought this would be good for this part of the forum. I am who I am. I try to deescalate things whenever possible. I have never seen the appeal in trolling people and if I get trolled I typically will stop responding to that person because I don’t want to give the satisfaction.

I can be cruel but I try to save that for those who deserve it like a scammer like Mitchell. I have a longer fuse than most. We are all wired differently. KD and I are no exception but regardless of what you think of him personally he has brought awareness to a lot of bad seeds. I don’t see where he is harming anyone here and I don’t really understand why you try and provoke him so much.

Blog Entries
    Everything is open for discussion here, so I won't censor any criticism of Kevin.

I will say that I don't really care much about his drama on other forums -- only how he acts here, and what he's doing on his YouTube channel.

He is doing good work regarding exposing Christopher Mitchell. That's what this thread is about.

I can see that Kevin is an easily agitated guy, so I can understand how some people have fought with him online in the past. In fact, it's already happening here involving him and some PFA members. My advice to Kevin would be to develop a thicker skin regarding forum criticism. Believe me, I take plenty of such criticism myself.

However, let's not let drama from other forums spill over here too much. Let's focus on CM and his bullshit.

Comments

JeffDime: +++

Todd, yet again, we agree to disagree. I'm not easily agitated, unless it comes to internet retards whose disrespecting me and hindering my teams efforts in helping others. I have tons of friends (unlike many) that will vouch for my character. However, that's neither here nor there.

Yall won't see me here anymore. So to those little bitch boys, have fun talking shit behind my back as usual. Trying to message Todd like the little dick cowards you all are. You pussies just need to go and off yourselves.

Dustin Mc Out!

Comments

JeffDime: Good luck to you KD. Wish you well and will continue to watch your videos.

Quote Originally Posted by Dustin Mc View Post
    Todd, yet again, we agree to disagree. I'm not easily agitated, unless it comes to internet retards whose disrespecting me and hindering my teams efforts in helping others. I have tons of friends (unlike many) that will vouch for my character. However, that's neither here nor there.

Yall won't see me here anymore. So to those little bitch boys, have fun talking shit behind my back as usual. Trying to message Todd like the little dick cowards you all are. You pussies just need to go and off yourselves.

Dustin Mc Out!
    DavidDough was right! Don't let the door hit you in the ASS. Sayonara

Comments

JeffDime: There is no winner here man. Except for maybe Christopher Mitchell.

Dustin, I don't know all the backstory, I just have an overall general picture. I think it's great you expose fraudsters for whatever reason. Perhaps you should expand your focus towards other legit scammers as well.

I don't really have a dog in this fight, however, I heard a few concerning things.

Can you explain why quite a few people, guys who seem reliable, have said you have engaged in Doxxing legitimate Advantage Players. One guy in particular, that you allegedly Doxed, IMO, is very logical, respected, fair, smart, easygoing and friendly for the most part.

Perhaps you and he had some misunderstanding/disagreement, but whatever the case, I don't think anyone other than a complete scumbag should ever be doxxed.

Quote Originally Posted by AxelWolf View Post
    Dustin, I don't know all the backstory, I just have an overall general picture. I think it's great you expose fraudsters for whatever reason. Perhaps you should expand your focus towards other legit scammers as well.

I don't really have a dog in this fight, however, I heard a few concerning things.

Can you explain why quite a few people, guys who seem reliable, have said you have engaged in Doxxing legitimate Advantage Players. One guy in particular, that you allegedly Doxed, IMO, is very logical, respected, fair, smart, easygoing and friendly for the most part.

Perhaps you and he had some misunderstanding/disagreement, but whatever the case, I don't think anyone other than a complete scumbag should ever be doxxed.
    Axel you are free to write whatever you want here but we both know you are leveling a charge here not really asking a question. Am I right assuming this is more spillover from Blackjack forums? My apologies if your intention is to give the man a chance to clear his name. You clearly do have a dog in this fight in my opinion. It’s all fine but I just wish you would include more context about where this is coming from and what brought you to this thread.

Of course I agree with you about the doxxing and if KD has done that before to an otherwise decent person just because of a personal disagreement that is awful and there is absolutely no excuse. I am just wondering what you are trying to accomplish?

Can you also please explain what you mean by “Perhaps you should expand your focus towards other legit scammers as well”. Whatever you think of him he’s pretty loaded up with the scammers he’s working on now. What is meant by your suggestion?

I would appreciate any clarification. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by AxelWolf View Post

He has doxxed several APs, and has a long history of this. This was going to be the next piece of dirty laundry that I exposed about bitch ass Kevin Davis. Thanks for beating me to the punch.

Jeff like I said man you’re a good guy and you seem like you mean well. You just have absolutely zero clue who you are dealing with in KD.

Quote Originally Posted by DavidDough View Post
    He has doxxed several APs, and has a long history of this. This was going to be the next piece of dirty laundry that I exposed about bitch ass Kevin Davis. Thanks for beating me to the punch.

Jeff like I said man you’re a good guy and you seem like you mean well. You just have absolutely zero clue who you are dealing with in KD.
    David there is no need to patronize me. Just because I’m not fanning the flames here or choose not to comment publicly on this thread about something doesn’t mean I’m unaware of it. If you hadn’t noticed it appears that KD is not going to be posting here going forward. This thread is about Christopher Mitchell of whom you don’t seem to be interested in at all. I would suggest starting your own thread if your purpose is to expose “bitch-ass” Kevin Davis. I would like to not waste any more bullets on this dead horse if at all possible.

Thread Information