Page 21 of 49 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223242531 ... LastLast
Results 401 to 420 of 967

Thread: Most Blatant YouTube Scammer Christopher Mitchell “Professional Gambler”

  1. #401
    Quote Originally Posted by JeffDime View Post
    KD I just want to make clear that I was asking him questions to try and extract more information from him. Now going back I am certain it was CM with the help of confederates. The questions I was asking were trying to get him to tip his hand and ultimately he didn’t even have a valid reason for posting other than to antagonize. The time all matches up from right after he finished his livestream and watched your video then he posted. Some things were said to make him seem like an actual pro blackjack player but I’m convinced the author was not. I think the biggest giveaway was mentioning the child.
    Stop defend this guy. you deserve alot more credit, this phychopath has given you nothing. You come off as a dad diffending his autistic boy.
    Last edited by donkeykilla; 06-01-2020 at 05:13 PM.

  2. #402
    Bronze JeffDime's Avatar
    Reputation
    51
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    Denial
    Posts
    446
    Quote Originally Posted by donkeykilla View Post

    Stop defend this guy. you deserve alot more credit, this phychopath has given you nothing. You come off as a dad diffending his autistic boy.
    I started this thread because I am a fan of a Druff’s radio show and thought this would be good for this part of the forum. I am who I am. I try to deescalate things whenever possible. I have never seen the appeal in trolling people and if I get trolled I typically will stop responding to that person because I don’t want to give the satisfaction.

    I can be cruel but I try to save that for those who deserve it like a scammer like Mitchell. I have a longer fuse than most. We are all wired differently. KD and I are no exception but regardless of what you think of him personally he has brought awareness to a lot of bad seeds. I don’t see where he is harming anyone here and I don’t really understand why you try and provoke him so much.

  3. #403
    Owner Dan Druff's Avatar
    Reputation
    5158
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    36,329
    Blog Entries
    2
    Everything is open for discussion here, so I won't censor any criticism of Kevin.

    I will say that I don't really care much about his drama on other forums -- only how he acts here, and what he's doing on his YouTube channel.

    He is doing good work regarding exposing Christopher Mitchell. That's what this thread is about.

    I can see that Kevin is an easily agitated guy, so I can understand how some people have fought with him online in the past. In fact, it's already happening here involving him and some PFA members. My advice to Kevin would be to develop a thicker skin regarding forum criticism. Believe me, I take plenty of such criticism myself.

    However, let's not let drama from other forums spill over here too much. Let's focus on CM and his bullshit.

     
    Comments
      
      JeffDime: +++

  4. #404
    Todd, yet again, we agree to disagree. I'm not easily agitated, unless it comes to internet retards whose disrespecting me and hindering my teams efforts in helping others. I have tons of friends (unlike many) that will vouch for my character. However, that's neither here nor there.

    Yall won't see me here anymore. So to those little bitch boys, have fun talking shit behind my back as usual. Trying to message Todd like the little dick cowards you all are. You pussies just need to go and off yourselves.

    Dustin Mc Out!

     
    Comments
      
      JeffDime: Good luck to you KD. Wish you well and will continue to watch your videos.

  5. #405
    Quote Originally Posted by Dustin Mc View Post
    Todd, yet again, we agree to disagree. I'm not easily agitated, unless it comes to internet retards whose disrespecting me and hindering my teams efforts in helping others. I have tons of friends (unlike many) that will vouch for my character. However, that's neither here nor there.

    Yall won't see me here anymore. So to those little bitch boys, have fun talking shit behind my back as usual. Trying to message Todd like the little dick cowards you all are. You pussies just need to go and off yourselves.

    Dustin Mc Out!
    DavidDough was right! Don't let the door hit you in the ASS. Sayonara

     
    Comments
      
      JeffDime: There is no winner here man. Except for maybe Christopher Mitchell.

  6. #406
    Quote Originally Posted by AxelWolf View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dustin Mc View Post
    Dustin, I don't know all the backstory, I just have an overall general picture. I think it's great you expose fraudsters for whatever reason. Perhaps you should expand your focus towards other legit scammers as well.

    I don't really have a dog in this fight, however, I heard a few concerning things.

    Can you explain why quite a few people, guys who seem reliable, have said you have engaged in Doxxing legitimate Advantage Players. One guy in particular, that you allegedly Doxed, IMO, is very logical, respected, fair, smart, easygoing and friendly for the most part.

    Perhaps you and he had some misunderstanding/disagreement, but whatever the case, I don't think anyone other than a complete scumbag should ever be doxxed.
    He has doxxed several APs, and has a long history of this. This was going to be the next piece of dirty laundry that I exposed about bitch ass Kevin Davis. Thanks for beating me to the punch.

    Jeff like I said man you’re a good guy and you seem like you mean well. You just have absolutely zero clue who you are dealing with in KD.

  7. #407
    Bronze JeffDime's Avatar
    Reputation
    51
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    Denial
    Posts
    446
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidDough View Post
    He has doxxed several APs, and has a long history of this. This was going to be the next piece of dirty laundry that I exposed about bitch ass Kevin Davis. Thanks for beating me to the punch.

    Jeff like I said man you’re a good guy and you seem like you mean well. You just have absolutely zero clue who you are dealing with in KD.
    David there is no need to patronize me. Just because I’m not fanning the flames here or choose not to comment publicly on this thread about something doesn’t mean I’m unaware of it. If you hadn’t noticed it appears that KD is not going to be posting here going forward. This thread is about Christopher Mitchell of whom you don’t seem to be interested in at all. I would suggest starting your own thread if your purpose is to expose “bitch-ass” Kevin Davis. I would like to not waste any more bullets on this dead horse if at all possible.

  8. #408
    Quote Originally Posted by JeffDime View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidDough View Post
    He has doxxed several APs, and has a long history of this. This was going to be the next piece of dirty laundry that I exposed about bitch ass Kevin Davis. Thanks for beating me to the punch.

    Jeff like I said man you’re a good guy and you seem like you mean well. You just have absolutely zero clue who you are dealing with in KD.
    David there is no need to patronize me. Just because I’m not fanning the flames here or choose not to comment publicly on this thread about something doesn’t mean I’m unaware of it. If you hadn’t noticed it appears that KD is not going to be posting here going forward. This thread is about Christopher Mitchell of whom you don’t seem to be interested in at all. I would suggest starting your own thread if your purpose is to expose “bitch-ass” Kevin Davis. I would like to not waste any more bullets on this dead horse if at all possible.
    1. I am absolutely not patronizing you.
    2. Don’t worry, KD ain’t going anywhere. If it weren’t for the extraordinary security on this website for created accounts, we would soon be seeing 100+ KD troll accounts. Like I said, this ain’t my first rodeo with this clown.

  9. #409
    Bronze JeffDime's Avatar
    Reputation
    51
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    Denial
    Posts
    446
    The Happiest Guy In America


  10. #410
    Quote Originally Posted by JeffDime View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by AxelWolf View Post
    Expand = become or make larger or more extensive. Focus center of activity, attraction, or attention. Legit scammers, as in, make sure they are scamming LIKE C.M and M.M..
    I meant... I don't have a dog in the fight against C.M and M.M. I think it's always been obvious they are scamming trash(it took 1 video of theirs each for me to know). There's not so obvious scamming going on where the marks are not the ones actually seeking out a get rich scheme, like so many of C.M's "customers" unlike C.M schemes the marks are specifically targeted.

    I definitely take notice and want to unleash my gameness once innocent people are getting doxed, especially Advantage Players.

    You can call it a question or a accusation, it doesn't make a difference since it's a valid observation, one deserving an answer with all sides of the story being told. Wouldn't it be better that way, so people don't hear everything from one side, and just assume whatever they have been told is the gospel? Everyone seems to know some version already, it's not some new revolution.

    Originally, when I heard of Dustin I thought, cool. There were a few supposed high rolling baccarat and system players/scammers I thought he might have some interest in. When I asked around for Dustin's contact information I was turned off because what I was hearing consistently across the board. However, since Dan the man seemed to not be too concerned I figured perhaps theres a solid reason. And now, I find myself here asking, inquiring,making an accusation, or however you want to view it, so we can get to the truth.
    I appreciate you filling in those blanks. The thing with CM’s scam is to try and 1)Educate the Public and 2)Not allow him to have YouTube as a platform. Even though we know it’s a scam before even clicking on the first video... educating the public is essential. Druff has done that in his first two segments he did on Mitchell where he broke it down so even someone with little to no knowledge of gambling can understand. YouTube is a different animal and it’s easy for some marks to feel if it wasn’t on the level why would YouTube allow him to post these videos? That is the ongoing problem. It is my hope that one way or another that happens. That’s about as far as this goes for me.

    As for KD I think it’s a safe bet to say there is not going to be a healthy back and forth with him answering to accusations. My main concern was that this is all designed to move people’s attention off Christopher Mitchell. By the way I’m watching his video now and he is probably the happiest guy in America right now because while the country burns his scam is back on starting Thursday. Anyways my brain is still trying to process a lot of shit right now and I know I’m not alone in that. Thanks for responding.

    The public is plenty educated. If you can’t figure out how to google the word “martingale” and see that it’s been disproven for over a century... Jesus. Kevin Davis chooses to only expose scams that a second grader can expose.

  11. #411
    Bronze JeffDime's Avatar
    Reputation
    51
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    Denial
    Posts
    446
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidDough View Post
    The public is plenty educated. If you can’t figure out how to google the word “martingale” and see that it’s been disproven for over a century... Jesus. Kevin Davis chooses to only expose scams that a second grader can expose.
    So shut it down?


  12. #412
    Owner Dan Druff's Avatar
    Reputation
    5158
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    36,329
    Blog Entries
    2
    I want to say this:

    Kevin's videos aren't helpful to anyone who regularly reads this forum or listens to my show. Everyone of that type is savvy enough not to fall for an obvious Martingale scam.

    However, many recreational gamblers -- ones who don't read gambling forums or listen to gambling podcasts -- are susceptible to falling for it.

    The only way that gets hindered is if there's easy-to-find results when people search for his name. Kevin has accomplished that. This is why Christopher hates it so much. He knows that Kevin's videos are found by potential customers, and some who otherwise would have bought his coaching end up running the other way.

    Kevin's videos lay out the case well, are entertaining, and are easy to follow for recreational gamblers. That's why I've been supportive of what he's been doing.

    Again, while I'm sure he's not an angel and has some baggage, I'm not getting involved in all of that. As far as how he's handled the Mitchell situation, he gets two thumbs up from me for that.

  13. #413
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    I want to say this:

    Kevin's videos aren't helpful to anyone who regularly reads this forum or listens to my show. Everyone of that type is savvy enough not to fall for an obvious Martingale scam.

    However, many recreational gamblers -- ones who don't read gambling forums or listen to gambling podcasts -- are susceptible to falling for it.

    The only way that gets hindered is if there's easy-to-find results when people search for his name. Kevin has accomplished that. This is why Christopher hates it so much. He knows that Kevin's videos are found by potential customers, and some who otherwise would have bought his coaching end up running the other way.

    Kevin's videos lay out the case well, are entertaining, and are easy to follow for recreational gamblers. That's why I've been supportive of what he's been doing.

    Again, while I'm sure he's not an angel and has some baggage, I'm not getting involved in all of that. As far as how he's handled the Mitchell situation, he gets two thumbs up from me for that.

    This is a fair take. But consider the fact that a casino’s number 1 most valuable customer is one who thinks he/she has an edge, but doesn’t. While I can’t stand piece of shit scammers getting a cut (especially in the case of senior citizens) eliminating stupid gamblers from casinos is against the best interest of advantage players. How would you poker pros like it if I went around and started contacting all the biggest fish, and educated them on how to properly play the game, and how to avoid playing against pros? This is the same thing, only the casino acts as a middle man.

    CM can indeed go fuck himself because he was a scammer before this gambling scam, and he will be a scammer after it. But APs rely on bad gamblers, period.
    Last edited by DavidDough; 06-02-2020 at 11:33 PM.

  14. #414
    Owner Dan Druff's Avatar
    Reputation
    5158
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    36,329
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidDough View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    I want to say this:

    Kevin's videos aren't helpful to anyone who regularly reads this forum or listens to my show. Everyone of that type is savvy enough not to fall for an obvious Martingale scam.

    However, many recreational gamblers -- ones who don't read gambling forums or listen to gambling podcasts -- are susceptible to falling for it.

    The only way that gets hindered is if there's easy-to-find results when people search for his name. Kevin has accomplished that. This is why Christopher hates it so much. He knows that Kevin's videos are found by potential customers, and some who otherwise would have bought his coaching end up running the other way.

    Kevin's videos lay out the case well, are entertaining, and are easy to follow for recreational gamblers. That's why I've been supportive of what he's been doing.

    Again, while I'm sure he's not an angel and has some baggage, I'm not getting involved in all of that. As far as how he's handled the Mitchell situation, he gets two thumbs up from me for that.

    This is a fair take. But consider the fact that a casino’s number 1 most valuable customer is one who thinks he/she has an edge, but doesn’t. While I can’t stand piece of shit scammers getting a cut (especially in the case of senior citizens) eliminating stupid gamblers from casinos is against the best interest of advantage players. How would you poker pros like it if I went around and started contacting all the biggest fish, and educated them on how to properly play the game, and how to avoid playing against pros? This is the same thing, only the casino acts as a middle man.

    CM can indeed go fuck himself because he was a scammer before this gambling scam, and he will be a scammer after it. But APs rely on bad gamblers, period.
    I don't want to get too off topic here... this is actually a better subject for my vegascasinotalk forum, but I'll answer you anyway.

    In short, I disagree.

    It would take a broadcast with an absolutely massive reach -- far bigger than mine or Kevin's -- to noticeably impact the casino industry's bottom line by teaching bad gamblers to not be as bad. Christopher also lacks such a reach (thankfully). Therefore, saving a gambler from Christopher's terrible coaching helps the gambler but doesn't negatively affect APs. It simply keeps the money in the gambler's pocket, and away from CM's and the casino's.

    Also, a case could be made that the increasing prevalence of clueless gamblers has HARMED APs. Yes, the casinos beat them out of more money, but that mostly results in the casino degrading table game rules and video poker paytables, because the bad players don't understand the difference.

    You know when you see a good casino promotion, but then realize the best video poker in the joint is a 98% machine, and you ask yourself if it's even worth bothering? That's the result of the rise of the bad players. 20 years ago this wouldn't have happened.

    Furthermore, some casinos are softly pushing out non-APs who are simply low -EV overall losers, such as basic strategy blackjack players and mostly-perfect-playing video poker players who stick to the only the best paytables. Some properties have decided that these type of players aren't worth their time, space, money, and energy. (This may change, though, if the industry struggles in the new COVID and post-COVID world.)

    APs used to hide somewhat under the cover of just being middle-high stakes VP and BJ basic strategy players, reaping nice offers aimed at that crowd. As I'm sure you noticed, that has degraded a lot over the past decade.

    Anyway, on my own show, I give people tips such as how to get Caesars Diamond with minimal (or no) losses, while still following all of the posted program rules. That definitely takes $ out of the casino's pocket, but I don't worry that it's going to affect APs at all. I just like hearing that some of my listeners have saved money (which some have contacted me and thanked me for).

    Poker is different because I directly am against the players, not the casino. If bad players are educated to become better, my game becomes tougher. However, for the reasons stated above, that's not really true about educating awful casino gamblers to become not-terrible casino gamblers.

    Where APs and poker players have in common is that neither community can afford to have too many good players. The good players all split the profits to be had, which means more of them means less profit for everyone. One of my favorite poker questions is: "If there are 8 players in the game, and the best player leaves, who benefits most?" Answer: "The second best player." Many people assume the fish benefit when the best player leaves, but in reality, they're largely unaffected (they will lose either way). It's the other good players who gain.

    Back to the original topic:

    Do I think Kevin is a selfless human being who is exposing scammers to serve his fellow man? No, I don't. Do I care? Not really. Doesn't matter to e what his motivation is, as long as the information he's putting out is truthful, which it seems to be.

  15. #415
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidDough View Post


    This is a fair take. But consider the fact that a casino’s number 1 most valuable customer is one who thinks he/she has an edge, but doesn’t. While I can’t stand piece of shit scammers getting a cut (especially in the case of senior citizens) eliminating stupid gamblers from casinos is against the best interest of advantage players. How would you poker pros like it if I went around and started contacting all the biggest fish, and educated them on how to properly play the game, and how to avoid playing against pros? This is the same thing, only the casino acts as a middle man.

    CM can indeed go fuck himself because he was a scammer before this gambling scam, and he will be a scammer after it. But APs rely on bad gamblers, period.
    I don't want to get too off topic here... this is actually a better subject for my vegascasinotalk forum, but I'll answer you anyway.

    In short, I disagree.

    It would take a broadcast with an absolutely massive reach -- far bigger than mine or Kevin's -- to noticeably impact the casino industry's bottom line by teaching bad gamblers to not be as bad. Christopher also lacks such a reach (thankfully). Therefore, saving a gambler from Christopher's terrible coaching helps the gambler but doesn't negatively affect APs. It simply keeps the money in the gambler's pocket, and away from CM's and the casino's.

    Also, a case could be made that the increasing prevalence of clueless gamblers has HARMED APs. Yes, the casinos beat them out of more money, but that mostly results in the casino degrading table game rules and video poker paytables, because the bad players don't understand the difference.

    You know when you see a good casino promotion, but then realize the best video poker in the joint is a 98% machine, and you ask yourself if it's even worth bothering? That's the result of the rise of the bad players. 20 years ago this wouldn't have happened.

    Furthermore, some casinos are softly pushing out non-APs who are simply low -EV overall losers, such as basic strategy blackjack players and mostly-perfect-playing video poker players who stick to the only the best paytables. Some properties have decided that these type of players aren't worth their time, space, money, and energy. (This may change, though, if the industry struggles in the new COVID and post-COVID world.)

    APs used to hide somewhat under the cover of just being middle-high stakes VP and BJ basic strategy players, reaping nice offers aimed at that crowd. As I'm sure you noticed, that has degraded a lot over the past decade.

    Anyway, on my own show, I give people tips such as how to get Caesars Diamond with minimal (or no) losses, while still following all of the posted program rules. That definitely takes $ out of the casino's pocket, but I don't worry that it's going to affect APs at all. I just like hearing that some of my listeners have saved money (which some have contacted me and thanked me for).

    Poker is different because I directly am against the players, not the casino. If bad players are educated to become better, my game becomes tougher. However, for the reasons stated above, that's not really true about educating awful casino gamblers to become not-terrible casino gamblers.

    Where APs and poker players have in common is that neither community can afford to have too many good players. The good players all split the profits to be had, which means more of them means less profit for everyone. One of my favorite poker questions is: "If there are 8 players in the game, and the best player leaves, who benefits most?" Answer: "The second best player." Many people assume the fish benefit when the best player leaves, but in reality, they're largely unaffected (they will lose either way). It's the other good players who gain.

    Back to the original topic:

    Do I think Kevin is a selfless human being who is exposing scammers to serve his fellow man? No, I don't. Do I care? Not really. Doesn't matter to e what his motivation is, as long as the information he's putting out is truthful, which it seems to be.
    I can respect that, Dan. Thanks for sharing your thoughts on this.

  16. #416
    Bronze JeffDime's Avatar
    Reputation
    51
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    Denial
    Posts
    446
    KD fucking got one! Full confession record time! This is amazing. Must watch shit.



    If you rain on this parade then you clearly have an agenda. This is a good thing. I will commend Brunson FX for having some dignity falling on his own sword for the most part. No one can deny KD has begun to #DrainTheYoutubeBaccaratSwamp.
    Last edited by JeffDime; 06-03-2020 at 01:29 PM.

  17. #417
    I wonder what this is about?

    Name:  kevin 2.PNG
Views: 154
Size:  98.8 KB

    Name:  kevin 1.PNG
Views: 153
Size:  36.3 KB

    Kevin, do you want to explain why these were removed? Also, why you hate AhoosierA now?

  18. #418
    Bronze JeffDime's Avatar
    Reputation
    51
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    Denial
    Posts
    446
    Quote Originally Posted by donkeykilla View Post
    I wonder what this is about?

    Name:  kevin 2.PNG
Views: 154
Size:  98.8 KB

    Name:  kevin 1.PNG
Views: 153
Size:  36.3 KB

    Kevin, do you want to explain why these were removed? Also, why you hate AhoosierA now?
    Donkey no conspiracy here. If you got to his channel he did a 3 minute livestream as just further proof that he and Lee are two different people. He's got a lot going on just hasn't cleaned it up yet. I won't post his videos without his consent but you can check it out. Nothing Burger.

  19. #419
    Quote Originally Posted by JeffDime View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by donkeykilla View Post
    I wonder what this is about?

    Name:  kevin 2.PNG
Views: 154
Size:  98.8 KB

    Name:  kevin 1.PNG
Views: 153
Size:  36.3 KB

    Kevin, do you want to explain why these were removed? Also, why you hate AhoosierA now?
    Donkey no conspiracy here. If you got to his channel he did a 3 minute livestream as just further proof that he and Lee are two different people. He's got a lot going on just hasn't cleaned it up yet. I won't post his videos without his consent but you can check it out. Nothing Burger.
    Okay, that makes sense but why does he dislike AhoosierA?

  20. #420
    Bronze JeffDime's Avatar
    Reputation
    51
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    Denial
    Posts
    446
    Quote Originally Posted by donkeykilla View Post

    Okay, that makes sense but why does he dislike AhoosierA?
    If I knew bro it wouldn’t be my place to air publicly. Hoosier has been through a lot being doxxed and having to go to court. I’m sure he’s stressed out AF. I think it’s only fair to let him handle things the way he wants. I suppose if he wants to make anything public from the last couple of weeks he will do so. Maybe a PM to him may be the better way to go. The dude was just trying to help this old man from getting scammed and all of a sudden he’s being targeted by Mitchell.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-06-2018, 05:14 AM
  2. Replies: 26
    Last Post: 07-23-2016, 06:17 PM
  3. Replies: 119
    Last Post: 08-02-2013, 01:37 PM
  4. Christopher Dorner is one mad negro
    By rickastley in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 234
    Last Post: 03-29-2013, 05:20 AM
  5. professional workplace dilemma
    By mulva in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 10-29-2012, 06:20 AM

Tags for this Thread