Page 619 of 854 FirstFirst ... 119519569609615616617618619620621622623629669719 ... LastLast
Results 12,361 to 12,380 of 17077

Thread: Blatant Gambling Scammer Christopher Mitchell (YouTube/Baccarat/Roulette/Sportsbetting)

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by zealanddonk View Post
    Interesting chrissy uses the term "clients" much in the way a prostitute also would.

Lets pretend for a moment that Chrissy did win all 11 bets including the parlay , based on past performance he will get confident to show one of his bets on FB, it'll lose, he'll throw a tanty, rinse and repeat.
    He told us that he placed 11 NHL bets and a parlay for Saturday.

But today (Monday), he says that his bets YESTERDAY (Sunday) were 100% correct.

He's not technically saying that he won the 11 bets + the parlay that he placed for Saturday.

He never told us how many bets he placed for Sunday.

He could have lost all his Saturday bets, won his (undisclosed) Sunday bets and still be telling us the truth.

Comments

zealanddonk: Good point, tho he claimed to win a paraly as well

BedWetterBettor: Not for Nothing, but Sundays are generally a light day in the NHL and yesterday was no exception. 6 games where the favorite Won nearly every game scheduled. So again, Chrissy is a moron who knows nothing about hockey, sports or Betting with any edge

Pickleball: Where are all his chums the bet on his picks? Not one has commented on FB to back him up. He never mentioned his bets yedsterday. Complete lie. Desparation is evident.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    The Queen of Lies at it again.

The Secret of My Success is....

....that I've had no success. LOL

Comments

Forum Wars: Lol

Load Metric
    The irony continues. In his new blathering video, near the end of the video he tells us to ask these sports gurus to “show me your picks!” He says we should be asking them to see their picks to make sure they’re really bettering on sports. Hello pot, I’m the kettle, and I’m calling you black. When exactly does dipshit ever show his picks? One out of every 100 he shows….and it usually loses which is even funnier. Love when he tells his fish to ask for documentation, ask for proof, then when anyone asks him a simple question, he goes all small dick syndrome, belittles the person, deletes their comment and blocks them. This fucker needs his ass beat in such a bad way.

Quote Originally Posted by Phantom Limb View Post
    The Queen of Lies at it again.

The Secret of My Success is....

....that I've had no success. LOL

Comments

BedWetterBettor: We could always pay Tankazoo to show up at One Chicago and "do his thing". Of course Goatlive would get his panties in a wad over it. But his channel is toast anyway!

Forum Wars: I haven't the time to watch his videos. But sometimes, when I'm all relaxed, boy does he provide bona fide entertainment!

Silver
    Load Metric
    I am trying to get a legitimate sports handicapper to make a video about Chrissy and demoralize him. Here is a sample of him calling out I hope he makes the video.

After you check out the video above by Ryan Bender, check out Steve Stevens reply. Then tell me if our little piggy Chrissy The Bloat Mitchell sounds and acts anything like Steve Stevens. By the way, Steve Stevens ral name is Darin Notaro. Yes Darin Notaro, the same guy that Chrissy says he paid to receive his picks and lost! LOL

Last edited by Pickleball; 03-06-2023 at 03:40 PM.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Is there an FB watch option so I dont have to login to FB to watch chrissy's nonsense?

Today's Secret of my success (pulling my pud edition) sounds terrible but might be worth a watch because it is terrible.

Comments

BedWetterBettor: He posted a short clip of it on Instagram, but the whole thing is only on FB. Not worth watching just his normal idiotic rants.
    When faced with a difficult decision, ask yourself "What would Micon do?", then do the opposite.

PFA Rookie of the Year Awards
    2012: The Templar (unknown)
    2013: Jasep $5000+
    2015: Micon's gofundme legal defense $3k begging for 100k:
    2018: 4Dragons
    2019: Dutch Boyd: Mike Postle
    2020: Covid19
    2021: SMIFlorida and some sort of shit coins for $50k
    2022: BDubs leaks chums club info
    2023: 22nd Feb 4th Dec Youtube channels removed
    2024: Dustin Morgan wins Chrissy's $1000 contest

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Is there an FB watch option so I dont have to login to FB to watch chrissy's nonsense?

Today's Secret of my success (pulling my pud edition) sounds terrible but might be worth a watch because it is terrible.
    No, but you can use the [facevid] or [facevid2] tags to embed Facebook videos here.

Learn how to do it in this thread: https://pokerfraudalert.com/forum/sh...Facebook-video

Use the facevid tag for the bigger size (near full screen) videos, and facevid2 for the smaller size ones.

Comments

1dollarboxcar: :)

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

No, but you can use the [facevid] or [facevid2] tags to embed Facebook videos here.

Learn how to do it in this thread: https://pokerfraudalert.com/forum/sh...Facebook-video

Use the facevid tag for the bigger size (near full screen) videos, and facevid2 for the smaller size ones.

I had to play around with this because the video url from FB resulted in a blank black screen with Video Unavailable written on it.

Embedding the video didn't work either, but stripping away most of the embed code, leaving only christophermitchellthegoat%2Fvideos%2F897589204821 960 and wrapping with the tags worked.

(I'm not sure why there's a huge blank space between the video and the bottom text of the post)

***Update: I now realize that Dan Druff's example post (and other posts on this forum using this FB video technique) also results in a large blank space below the video, so it must be something in the code.

Comments

zealanddonk: Thanks, normal Chrissy nonsense

Forum Wars: Deplatformed desperate Chrissy nonsense-a-rama
    Last edited by Tariq Reed; 03-06-2023 at 06:47 PM.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Watching now, what fucking nonsense.

"I cant even keep hold of my money", yeah we know.

Claims he has 1 system in place.

Apparently system means save your self time energy AND money

License to print money on demand.

Claims he got suspended from school because he copied from the smart kids.
    This sounds credible because he is a fucking idiot.

"just copy me to have success"

Claims he is gambling every single day. Sounds like an addict.

Blah blah blah sports betting gurus need to show their personal sports picks blah blah blah

The video feels forced as fuck to say the least.

Defintiely missable, except for the observation he seems "off" for some reason.
    Holding a large wad of fake bills probably does that to a person.

Comments

Forum Wars: It's an ad on a shitty platform compared to YT. Boy those walk and talks must go like this: "Maybe if we make the suckahs think they can just copy me and not lift a finger Stace". "But you lost your YT, that's the prob Christopher." "Shut up bitch!"
    When faced with a difficult decision, ask yourself "What would Micon do?", then do the opposite.

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tariq Reed View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

I had to play around with this because the video url from FB resulted in a blank black screen with Video Unavailable written on it.

Embedding the video didn't work either, but stripping away most of the embed code, leaving only christophermitchellthegoat%2Fvideos%2F897589204821 960 and wrapping with the tags worked.

(I'm not sure why there's a huge blank space between the video and the bottom text of the post)

***Update: I now realize that Dan Druff's example post (and other posts on this forum using this FB video technique) also results in a large blank space below the video, so it must be something in the code.

That video was released 9 hours ago. It garnered exactly zero comments. Chrissy is in trouble without his YT channel. I know that statement is repetitive, but it is so damn true. There simply are not enough rubes out there that have $1,000.00 that they can afford to send to the Bloat every month; let alone have a bankroll that can make sports bets and ride out the losing streaks.

Greed is Chrissy's biggest enemy and his options are getting scarcer and scarcer. His affliate money will keep him going for a few months, Once those people tap out, there will will not be enough new recruits to keep that income going. As for the elite chum group, that club will be heading for the exit doors in droves. None of his elite chums generate an income that can feasibly afford to keep paying him $1,000.00 per month and have a bankroll to keep up their marty party.

Chrissy can smile into the camera while filming but that smile is long gone for the remainder of his busy millionaire day.

Comments

Forum Wars: +++ Agree, that video is talking to nobody. He blew it. He lost his free YT channel that was channeling ridiculous sum paying chums. Facebook cannot repeat that.

RMS9: Marty party Rep

Load Metric
    So let's get this straight...the #1 Sportsbettor and Sports Gambling consultant that doesn't need suckah's money, but does this with his wife because he wants to help the disenfranchised gamblers...actually puts up this ugly poster about the "articles" that have been written about him:

Name:  1.jpg
Views: 320
Size:  184.4 KB

...and what exactly does it say at the bottom of the "Men's Journal" article?:

Name:  a.jpg
Views: 304
Size:  222.5 KB

Folks you cannot make this up, he used a stanky PR firm to try and make it look like he had articles written about him. Well, yes we already knew that, but, documentation on the walls of your newly rented condo sure beats any sort of converstation about it! Maybe you should tell your suckahs...LOL!

https://victoriouspr.com/

Comments

TheRivers: Remember when he was touting being on a Zoom call wherein he committed to a huge investment? Well…the Zoom call was with these guys. He was he invested 250K to build up his “brand.” Do these guys really charge that much? Doubtful.

Pickleball: @ Forum Wars - Nice catch! Chrissy probably has no clue that victorious.com is on his prize poster. Gotta love it!

Dan Druff: LOL!!!

The Boz: F’ing great!

Miss Fussy: Haha great spotting!

zealanddonk: Not exactly Victorius PR's finest moment either

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    That's hilarious.

Idiot had the huge poster blown up and didn't bother to cut off the PR firms' name at the bottom.

It's really hard to find someone more incompetent than Chrissy.

Also hilarious that he had to hire a PR firm to get those stupid articles published, instead of just googling himself how to do it and paying whatever LA Weekly and those other trash publications wanted.

Comments

The Boz: Because he was told hyped it by one of Keithy’s guys, who then got a cut of the referral money. These guys can’t help scamming each other.

zealanddonk: chrissy truly is the nut low

Load Metric
    https://councils.forbes.com/profile/...-Victorious-PR

Have we heard of this Victoria in any of the APEX/Keithy groups before?

“ Victoria Kennedy is a TEDx speaker and well-respected authority in Public Relations. She is the CEO of Victorious PR, an award-winning Full-Service PR Agency, that helps Impactful leaders and businesses be seen and heard to have a greater influence on the world.”

And as I think about it, the poster is probably a “gift” to their customers. In other words, by FAR, the most expensive item in Chrissy’s rental.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by The Boz View Post
    https://councils.forbes.com/profile/...-Victorious-PR

Have we heard of this Victoria in any of the APEX/Keithy groups before?

“ Victoria Kennedy is a TEDx speaker and well-respected authority in Public Relations. She is the CEO of Victorious PR, an award-winning Full-Service PR Agency, that helps Impactful leaders and businesses be seen and heard to have a greater influence on the world.”

And as I think about it, the poster is probably a “gift” to their customers. In other words, by FAR, the most expensive item in Chrissy’s rental.
    Here is a testamonial about her and her Victorious PR Agency from another supposed client who is all beaming because he says due to Victoria's work he can now say ""Hey I was in this magazine, I was in this newspaper" to prospective clients who started calling HIM...this is one thing that PR firms do.

I think we know who wrote the articles now (using the input of Chrissy's rambling verbal dictation on the phone)...

Guys, PR is all fluff...it's the shadiest part of the marketing machine in my opinion - no surprise then that Chrissy used it extensively and as Rivers eluded to is investing more into this ugly side of marketing - personally I think it cheapens his already "fake brand".

Comments

TheRivers: Wonder if the PR firm has a way to trace back all of those articles and have the websites remove Chrissy’s now dead YouTube link.

zealanddonk: @The Rivers that'll be an extra fee, and Chrissy is still hoping he can charm youtube into bringing it back probably
    Last edited by Forum Wars; 03-07-2023 at 04:55 AM.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    "VULNERABLE post-----> please don't judge."

LOLOLOLOL

Get a real job you fucking idiot!

He's falling apart.

Comments

Pickleball: @ Phantom Limb - Agree 100%. "Royal Blood" LMAO

BedWetterBettor: Yea, I’m sure OTHER people’s problems stress him out… Couldn’t be he’s living off money extorted from the Muppets and there’s less than 15 of em in the group now

zealanddonk: sports bets arent selling, fake contest isnt selling, time for "pity" to do its magic

Load Metric
    One more Gay guy exposes Chrissy!!

Name:  08D5F1FC-F3AF-4AEF-A766-8D2905B665DC.jpeg
Views: 243
Size:  195.0 KB

Hahahaha, calls him out for literally burning money on rent and Chrissy comes back with his stupidity and perhaps a Freudian slip? Was he thinking of Hu(ge) Men or Hung Men??? Probably both, lmao!

Name:  72E1B51D-80BF-4F82-8467-95EFD1352BC6.jpeg
Views: 239
Size:  133.4 KB

And I doubt this Todd Stevens character is real, but if anyone wants to warn him…

https://m.facebook.com/100009350811331/

Maybe one TODD to another could get through to him. He likes the Simpsons and you can say your name rhymes with Duff!?! But couldn’t hurt to warn him and send those Gay 4 Cash photos Chrissy will be framing next for his wall of shame!

Comments

zealanddonk: he's alredy deleted the nastier comments he made it seems

1dollarboxcar: lol AWESOME !!

Bronze
    Load Metric
    There are reports that Oompa Loompas have invaded downtown Chicago.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Comments

Pickleball: OMG LMAO @ Donkeey - What a great name for the Bloat!

zealanddonk: His escape from the fudge packing factory will be short lived

Miss Fussy: hahaha love it

TheRivers: I’m still in Chicago and. Or terribly far from where this photo was taken. Wish I were there when it happened. Would have loved to have stood there and sang the Oompa Loompa song.

Forum Wars: He looks ridiculous. Sleestak comes to mind. LOL.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Chrissy happily negs other people, but expects compassion for his "difficult" lifestyle, that he created for himself.

The reality is he wants to control Stacey and Bubs must like a cult leader and/or abuser does, by making them reliant on him.

Buy a house, get insurance,diversify investments.
    Also get a hobby, do something useful with your life, instead of this "stressful" hustling.

For someone who claims to have well over $1m, this is not a particularly tricky or difficult thing to do.
    He enjoys controlling his family and he enjoys matyring himself on facebook.

In other news, the PR company probably sent Chrissy the framed version of the poster so he couldnt easily edit it, although as noted, Chrissy isnt exactly the sharpest knife either.

Whoever conned him out of $100k or whatever this nonsense is costing him has really landed a fish.

Comments

Miss Fussy: On the eve of International Women's Day no less. Wonder if he'll make a glowing post about her tomorrow despite the fact he constantly wants her under his thumb

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by donkey View Post
    Oompa loompa has his sweat shorts raised up at least 6 inches above his waist line. I knew he was a scammer but did not know he was a nerd.Name:  A24FCDE7-6EDA-451A-88C7-9B8B6CD21009.jpeg
Views: 243
Size:  676.9 KB

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by donkey View Post
    Being that Chrissy is both Gay and Evil, I’d say TeleTubby Chrissy might be applicable!

Name:  44F2AE05-ABF0-4489-8C9D-7144D2BD7946.jpeg
Views: 223
Size:  79.1 KB

Name:  D44FEDE2-1278-4199-998D-B6BB98B5500E.jpeg
Views: 224
Size:  907.2 KB

Comments

Pickleball:

TheRivers: I’m with Forum Wars on this one. Change that yellow hoodie to a green one and he’d be a Sleestack. (“Land of the Lost” for this not old enough to recall).

Load Metric
    So if anyone (Elmo?) with artistic abilities wants to create a photo of Chrissy in the famous photo with his ass out I have a plan.

Make it in the style of the poster in his rented condo with him being named Colt Studios and AVN male on male winner of the year. I’ll use a prepaid card and order a poster of it and ship it to 14 West Superior in Chicago in his name.

This company will print any photo into a poster and I’m glad to provide the GOAT with a gift.

https://www.posterburner.com

Comments

RMS9: Love the idea. He would be so pissed when he received that because I still think he believes we don’t know his exact location.
    Last edited by The Boz; 03-07-2023 at 03:54 PM.

Thread Information