Page 53 of 853 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763103153553 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,060 of 17046

Thread: Blatant Gambling Scammer Christopher Mitchell (YouTube/Baccarat/Roulette/Sportsbetting)

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Couple notes:

CM tweaking tirade on his "Exposes The Liars, Haters & Scammers LIVE From Bellagio Penthouse Suite" video, you hear in the background at the beginning of CM's tweak speak, William's wife asking Bob Hesley how much he has ($3,300, $900 from last night). William's wife also asked Bob what is the most he has ever won, drum roll please......., $900.

As for the Palazzo Penthouse Suite, my take is that he must have been there for a free Blackjack Tournament. I decided last last minute to go fly out to Vegas on Tuesday (7/14) of last week and ended calling it a trip on Sunday (7/19). While staying at the Palazzo I saw that they were holding a Blackjack Tournament but failed to look for the tweaker. I did hang out for a minute right outside the high limit room ($50 min Blackjack Tables and $100 min Baccarat Tables) and walked through the high limit room ($200 min Baccarat Tables). Also did not see the tweaker there.

I did try to have dinner at CUT by Wolfgang Puck but they were booked solid. Would have been hilarious to see tweaker and family, however looking at the time they had dinner, it appears that they were eating during the senior citizens 5pm opening. I ended up making a 8:30pm reservation at Delmonico Steakhouse.

Going back to the Blackjack Tournament, it appears that this is usually when tweaker will stay there because you just can't tell a host that you will be there for the Blackjack Tournament or ask for free play. You need to book a hotel stay to get a free entry to the Blackjack Tournament or get free play. I stayed because I was offered free slot play. Don't know why because I am not a big slot player but dabble a $K or $$K just for the entertainment.

Now scheduled today to go get tested for coronavirus (COVID-19), not sure why because tweaker calls the whole COVID-19 pandemic a hoax and a scam.

Note: As you can see from my dinner tab, I am 99% Vegan, that's right FOLKS!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Comments

Dan Druff: good luck on the COVID-AIDS test

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by donkey View Post
    Couple notes:

CM tweaking tirade on his "Exposes The Liars, Haters & Scammers LIVE From Bellagio Penthouse Suite" video, you hear in the background at the beginning of CM's tweak speak, William's wife asking Bob Hesley how much he has ($3,300, $900 from last night). William's wife also asked Bob what is the most he has ever won, drum roll please......., $900.

As for the Palazzo Penthouse Suite, my take is that he must have been there for a free Blackjack Tournament. I decided last last minute to go fly out to Vegas on Tuesday (7/14) of last week and ended calling it a trip on Sunday (7/19). While staying at the Palazzo I saw that they were holding a Blackjack Tournament but failed to look for the tweaker. I did hang out for a minute right outside the high limit room ($50 min Blackjack Tables and $100 min Baccarat Tables) and walked through the high limit room ($200 min Baccarat Tables). Also did not see the tweaker there.

I did try to have dinner at CUT by Wolfgang Puck but they were booked solid. Would have been hilarious to see tweaker and family, however looking at the time they had dinner, it appears that they were eating during the senior citizens 5pm opening. I ended up making a 8:30pm reservation at Delmonico Steakhouse.

Going back to the Blackjack Tournament, it appears that this is usually when tweaker will stay there because you just can't tell a host that you will be there for the Blackjack Tournament or ask for free play. You need to book a hotel stay to get a free entry to the Blackjack Tournament or get free play. I stayed because I was offered free slot play. Don't know why because I am not a big slot player but dabble a $K or $$K just for the entertainment.

Now scheduled today to go get tested for coronavirus (COVID-19), not sure why because tweaker calls the whole COVID-19 pandemic a hoax and a scam.

Note: As you can see from my dinner tab, I am 99% Vegan, that's right FOLKS!
    Dan Druff: good luck on the COVID-AIDS test, GOLLASGOP!

Load Metric
    Just a quick a note. I haven’t play at the Venetian in years. About 5 years ago I was a regular in the high limit room playing their blackjack pitch game. I would only do it heads up, but I enjoyed sweating the cards and controlling the speed of the game. It gave me at least the feel I had measure of control, at least of the pace. Especially, at that time I was not that sharp all the time, I was having my health stuff. Lately, they have sent me 3 nights to like 4 or 5 different slot/BJ tournaments coming up totally out of the blue. They are trying to tempt me to go out there and it’s kind of working. So if Chrissy has lost his ass lately, I can for sure see that being the case for him.

Whether he’s being entered into these tournaments I can’t say for sure, but I do know that he has once before and talked about it. My theory is he only needs the Bellagio suite and the Venetian suite for one night to do his little video. So he makes a deal, where most of us would take 3 comped nights in a regular room, he simply asks the host for one night in the penthouse suite instead. Probably tells them he’s local and just rather have the really nice room for a night than the normal for 3. I think my read here is decent but who knows.

Take care of yourself Donkey. I have a flight in a week or so but will probably push it again. I’m really concerned about the inside air conditioner transmission. Hope it turns out well for you.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by PositiveVariance View Post
    As far as the Penthouse Suite, without knowing his amount of play its hard to speculate. It would not surprise me if he went to his host and told them he has 3 to 5 people coming into town, and they are "At the same level of play" as him. I don't know if the comps are looser during this pandemic, but it seems that his Penthouse Suites are always on "Off Nights".

It also wouldn't surprise me if CM has told his host he is a "Professional Gambler" and justifies his massive losses as "having to lose some for tax reasons".

comp rooms are a dime a dozen right now.

Load Metric
    18:00 the little cocksucker explains that the price for his one on one coaching is no longer $1K. His time is simply to valuable.

Comments

PositiveVariance: Proves he reads this forum, and it has control over him.
    Last edited by JeffDime; 07-21-2020 at 10:05 AM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JeffDime View Post
    18:00 the little cocksucker explains that the price for his one on one coaching is no longer $1K. His timely is simply to valuable.

Nice try Christopher, all that was filmed prior to Cocaine rant. We know you like to wear the same clothes everyday, but I seriously doubt William, Robert, and Eddie do.

He mentions in the video they just had breakfast together. So this was filmed the morning of cocaine rant. Later in the video its still light outside (same clothes), it took place the morning or afternoon the day of the evening live stream cocaine rant.

At the 5:15 mark in today's video 2 of the 3 questions CM asked William were if hes made money, or if he has been scammed. William does not address either one.

No footage of William or Robert after Live Stream, Just another sign pointing to all of them losing their asses.

As Forum Wars previously mentioned, William may have been the catalyst that triggered CM and caused him to do the rant. I noticed a shift in William in the recordings of that day.

I find it amazing how much of his content has become a direct response to the "Haters".

Comments

JeffDime: Well done PV. He had the suite one day. He took 5 days to make this look good. No final figures.
    Last edited by PositiveVariance; 07-21-2020 at 10:49 AM.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Just a quick a note. I haven’t play at the Venetian in years. About 5 years ago I was a regular in the high limit room playing their blackjack pitch game. I would only do it heads up, but I enjoyed sweating the cards and controlling the speed of the game. It gave me at least the feel I had measure of control, at least of the pace. Especially, at that time I was not that sharp all the time, I was having my health stuff. Lately, they have sent me 3 nights to like 4 or 5 different slot/BJ tournaments coming up totally out of the blue. They are trying to tempt me to go out there and it’s kind of working. So if Chrissy has lost his ass lately, I can for sure see that being the case for him.

Whether he’s being entered into these tournaments I can’t say for sure, but I do know that he has once before and talked about it. My theory is he only needs the Bellagio suite and the Venetian suite for one night to do his little video. So he makes a deal, where most of us would take 3 comped nights in a regular room, he simply asks the host for one night in the penthouse suite instead. Probably tells them he’s local and just rather have the really nice room for a night than the normal for 3. I think my read here is decent but who knows.

Take care of yourself Donkey. I have a flight in a week or so but will probably push it again. I’m really concerned about the inside air conditioner transmission. Hope it turns out well for you.
    Tested negative on the COVID-19! Surprised given all the potential exposure. Did wear mask, shop glasses, and occasional gloves when out and about with the exception of when eating at restaurants or taking a sip of my frequent libation. Lots of hand washing and hand sanitizing. Had hit the Golden Nugget for mostly poker some slots, California for blackjack and slots, New York New York for blackjack and slots, Aria for poker, Palazzo for blackjack and slots (missed the $2,400 25 cent poker machine progressive - somebody beat me to it while I took a break), Venetian for 5 and 8 handed poker and slots (hit 4 of a kind on a $5 video poker), and a little slots at Harrah's, LINQ, and Flamingo.

@ Dan Druff, as for the -AIDS test, I think I should be good unless you can catch it from sitting on a toilet seat? I did however get propositioned by a 25-30 year old petite Pacific Islander female. $100 for every t'ing I want. (Everything?) Every t'ing.

Comments

JeffDime: Great news donkey. CM will be so happy you got a clean bill of health when he reads this thread. I am sure he's hoping I'll drop dead any day, aren't you Chrissy pie?

Load Metric
    Chrissy. just a quick question. The one on one coach price is going up, but what about your 1 hour web shows? Will they remain a grand? If not, what will you be adding to the web cam show that justifies the price increase? Thanks. Minute Man Big Loads # 34 is for sure in my top 50 from the Big Loads franchise. Colt have any plans for a reboot?

Load Metric
    by posting that last video, the kid is definitely keeping up with this thread. Also good catch on them all still wearing the same clothes.

Load Metric
    18:00 the little cocksucker explains that the price for his one on one coaching is no longer $1K. His time is simply to valuable.

Also worth mentioning, I think it's a safe assumption that Bob is a drinker(possibly an alcoholic) with that gigantic beer belly. He could very well be half in the bag during the filming of the videos and is not remembering things 100% correctly. Then again, he could also have perfect recall from years of drinking!

But I would wager dollars to donuts that ol' Bob is just gambling for fun and as long as he wets his whistle, he could care less about wins and losses and will testify to whatever Christopher MitchTroll tells him; to remain his "friend"! I've seen old drunks at the table so desperate for companionship, they were tossing around green and black chips to people at the table so they wouldn't leave!!

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Folks! You may now purchase my limited, let me repeat LIMITED, CHANGE YOUR LIFE merchandise. However these are soooo LIMITED that you only have until the end of this month to purchase these LIMITED one of kind merchandise. These have been never seen until today, and ONLY for a discounted price of not $89....not $69....but $49. Yes, your eyes are not deceiving you, that's right FOLKS, only $49, but remember you have to buy them now because they will no longer be available next month. L I M I T E D !
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Comments

JeffDime: Hahahahhahahahahahhahahahahaha

Banned
    Load Metric

Comments

JeffDime: Shit I dint mean to use your thumbnail it’s what YT pocked for me. Sorry dawg.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Or could he not try to solicit anymore people cause he got kicked out of golden nugget and his act is getting flyared? that and the NGC is looking into his act too and they'll crack down on his ass

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dustin Mc View Post
    Or could he not try to solicit anymore people cause he got kicked out of golden nugget and his act is getting flyared? that and the NGC is looking into his act too and they'll crack down on his ass

He knows the wall are closing in. So anyone he gets he is trying to make a really shitty golden parachute with their money.

Load Metric
    I kept this one to 23 minutes. I know it’s production value is still shit but thanks for everyone helping me out and letting me steal their shit. Great team here.

Shameless YouTube Baccarat Scammer Christopher Mitchell now trying to CHARGE OVER 1K to meet him

Comments

Forum Wars: Love It

Load Metric
    The last time Chrissy did his little epilogue is when everyone lost their asses in the Lucy video. He said people had to “pay up front” going forward. Now we have another video that ends abruptly with him talking to the camera alone days later and now it’s “I need more than 1K”. I wonder why?

Also, this and the Lucy testimonial, as far as we know, are the only two legitimate ones since the shutdown. Both ended abruptly, with CM making a plea for more money or to be paid upfront. Signs point to both ending disastrously.

Here is a weird comment someone left in his video that I can’t quite figure the purpose. Seems to be praising and insulting CM at this same time.

Name:  B3A973B7-D941-4500-9A0F-23ACC32EFD25.png
Views: 417
Size:  416.2 KB
    Last edited by JeffDime; 07-22-2020 at 10:27 AM. Reason: Add note

Load Metric
    As far as increasing the 1k price for the 1 on 1, its really hard to say whats going on inside that brain of his.

On the surface his "COST OF DOING BUSINESS", is GREATER than the revenue he takes in from the 1 on 1's. His strategy was flawed from day one.

It would Depend on if he is flat betting or Martingaling, assuming an average bet size of $300, he would equal a -EV of $1,000 in just under 4 shoes (315 hands). It doesn't take much for him to burn that 1k. His -EV for his average "coaching" session far exceeds the 1k fee. Very basic business mistake of expenses exceeding revenue.

As been mentioned by myself and others, if he would keep the betting to a minimum he would have at least a shot at making some clients money. No doubt clients like LUCY and BOB would reach deep into their pockets to pay more for additional coaching if they perceived CM acutally had a winning strategy, in addition he would get the testimonial at the end. It would be a win/win. In addition they probably have rich friends they could convince to pay CM.

Its funny how these people dont stop and think who pays the 1.6 BILLION dollars it cost to build the Bellagio, or the rest of Las Vegas.

This entire scam forces a degenerate gambler to gamble. Its like forcing an alcoholic to drink.
    Last edited by PositiveVariance; 07-22-2020 at 12:52 PM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by PositiveVariance View Post
    As far as increasing the 1k price for the 1 on 1, its really hard to say whats going on inside that brain of his.

On the surface his "COST OF DOING BUSINESS", is GREATER than the revenue he takes in from the 1 on 1's. His strategy was flawed from day one.

It would Depend on if he is flat betting or Martingaling, assuming an average bet size of $300, he would equal a -EV of $1,000 in just under 4 shoes (315 hands). It doesn't take much for him to burn that 1k. His -EV for his average "coaching" session far exceeds the 1k fee. Very basic business mistake of expenses exceeding revenue.

This entire scam forces a degenerate gambler to gamble. Its like forcing an alcoholic to drink.

Good observations. I think he is looking for more upfront because enough of these have ended so badly, the footage doesn’t even exist. CM hates to leave anything on the cutting room floor, so you know it’s really bad. Waiting for extra after the coaching is problematic because tipping 15% on Busto is $0.0. If he is able to get anyone he has made the objective to get as much upfront as possible. He may not even quote a specific price on his vids and take it sucker by sucker.

Banned
    Load Metric
    i completely bypassed the ending of no finale testimonials and pissed i didnt include that in last night's video. In my defense though, Ive been so busy that Im backed up with all the bullshit he put out past week

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dustin Mc View Post
    i completely bypassed the ending of no finale testimonials and pissed i didnt include that in last night's video. In my defense though, Ive been so busy that Im backed up with all the bullshit he put out past week
    All good KD a lot of shit going on and you still pounding out great stuff. Think Colt studios paid him on the backend. Not sure.

Thread Information