Page 511 of 856 FirstFirst ... 11411461501507508509510511512513514515521561611 ... LastLast
Results 10,201 to 10,220 of 17114

Thread: Blatant Gambling Scammer Christopher Mitchell (YouTube/Baccarat/Roulette/Sportsbetting)

Load Metric
    1dollarboxcar: kinda like a double jackpot video.... not very exciting....

and only 40 seconds long, waste of time

Comments

The Boz: 40 seconds? About how long Chrissy lasted for the trucker.

Load Metric
    2.4k views and a whopping 509 comments !!

Load Metric
    Good to see Zach looking less disheveled and he’s made it further in the Insurance game than he has any game Chrissy has taught him! Kind of miss the patchy Ginger beard on old Uncle Zachy… wonder if he has an Uncle Rico???

Name:  9C41D1D7-5418-436E-B3C4-D2925DD06120.jpeg
Views: 315
Size:  162.7 KB Name:  016FD1EC-0092-475B-B2A9-417FCF0B7E25.jpeg
Views: 291
Size:  93.7 KB

#VoteForBubso

Comments

1dollarboxcar: :)

Dan Druff: lol!!

Load Metric
    Chrissy,
    Here is a picture of 2 lines from your videographer ad.

Name:  0BE54F46-BB8A-4479-A02F-817504D720CC.jpeg
Views: 290
Size:  41.7 KB

Now, go into the bathroom, and go in front of the mirror (No, don’t do that) and repeat YOUR WORDS above 1,000 times.

Let’s Review:

1. Talk is CHEAP
    2. It DOES NOT matter what someone tells you.
    3. SHOW ME - Don’t tell me

Does all this sound familiar Chrissy? These are YOUR words not mine.

The next time you think about telling us about your gambling results, don’t tell us, show us! Talk is cheap! Take 5 seconds and screenshot your BOL account.

Unless you show us, it DID NOT happen.

Comments

zealanddonk: "I want high quality for low pay!!!!!!" also hilariously someone who works for a college has commented about seeing if their students are available [unless they mean highschool]

BedWetterBettor: Probably doesn’t want someone older who will ask questions and give their opinion. Ya know someone who understands film making, lighting, angles, etc. Kyle would rather tell them about that “script in his head and ya know, one day it’ll be a movie!”

RMS9: Great comment!

Last edited by PositiveVariance; 12-09-2022 at 11:07 PM.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Ya know, I’m not sure how Chrissy has himself defined as a “business” (he’s always talking about his “LLC”). But depending on what that looks like his FB post could be considered a business job posting. And if that’s the case these words right here could be used against him (i.e. discrimination). If you do this as a private individual (i.e. you put an ad in the paper looking for someone to mow your lawn) I don’t think the same rules apply. But if you’re running a “business” then that is an entirely different animal and you can’t use words like these when trying to hire someone.

Name:  85066C9C-759F-4952-A2C2-DAA648D44496.jpeg
Views: 270
Size:  95.8 KB

Comments

zealanddonk: He forgot "hebrew slaves need not apply"

Load Metric
    Wonder if Bird Brain wants the gig as Chrissy’s personal fluffer? Now he can film the little prick all the time, oh and Chrissy too!

Name:  867322B2-1DE8-426A-87C0-18C562DB1AD8.jpeg
Views: 269
Size:  296.7 KB

Looks like he finally broke and he’s starting to lose it! He’s officially declared his love for the Bloat and I love the way BJHammer and all the rest constantly make him look stupid! He’s gotten to the point that he just fake laughs at everything, even the video by Drone where Chrissy talks about his first ride with a trucker! He’s obviously trolling but if he keeps getting hammered like this he’ll end up like Brandon & Zach and quit.

https://m.facebook.com/722277017/

Wife’s FB: https://m.facebook.com/100002289244941/

She is also promoting Chrissy’s camera boy ad, so she can get bombarded by Kyle Elyk or anyone else with a burner FB account who likes to post those Colt photos!

And he’s so pathetic he now shares Chrissy’s daily FB posts in his own page, including the videographer ad where people, including Bird’s mail order bride, are questioning the validity!

Name:  2422F714-4004-4B15-9442-B2BEEC08499D.jpeg
Views: 262
Size:  82.0 KB

Since he admitted he has no remorse about Chrissy‘a lies and misdeeds, I have no problem posting his email nineballchris2@yahoo.com and a phone number for his employer/referral trucking agent Barbara 801-412-9744. He says to give his name as a reference. Maybe you can let old Barb know about his new “hero” by sending some of those Colt and Gay for Cash photos of him! Don’t forget to CC old nineballchris, soon to be NoBalls Chris!

Comments

PositiveVariance: I was looking at Bird brains Facebook, he is only 48?? I thought he was at least 60. What’s up with these truck drivers like him and Jeff Reed looking substantially older?

Last edited by BedWetterBettor; 12-10-2022 at 06:50 AM.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    New stupidity just dropped "Roulette Win - Christopher Mitchell Goes 'ALL IN'" (no, no anal in this one so it's not referring to all 3 inches).

I cannot wait for ZD's (proper use of apostrophe) recap of this one.

Have at it...

Comments

BedWetterBettor: Guess he believes he has to show desperation wins to get new suckers to join? The other fools lost their rolls and can't afford to stay in the Elite Chums club(shoutout to ZD)

RMS9: No emotion shown on this video either. None whatsoever. Oh except when he’s doing that “L” thing he doesn’t say ever most of the time. LOLOLOLOLOL

zealanddonk: Short version: chrissy gets overly excited and makes weird comments

Gold
    Load Metric
    Seems like Chris Bird may be the new Brandon. Wonder if that’s what started the drama on the boat. Bird and Brandon fighting over who gets Chrissy’s affection and then JC the Baptized Barber threatened to kill both of them so he could be Chrissy’s bitch.

Comments

BedWetterBettor: Could be, whenever someone mentions Brandon losing and quitting, he doesn't respond. But mention Zach and talks about Elite players, mindset and new players have to "pay the price" first... lol truly a Bird Brain!

PositiveVariance: It’s unbelievable how retarded Bird brain is. Admits to losing bankroll NUMEROUS times, admits to Chrissy being a LIAR, and still has faith in him. He has the name Bird Brain for a reason!

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Name:  Screenshot 2022-12-10 090810.png
Views: 243
Size:  74.9 KB

It's unclear whether Tyler Murtha is reviewing CM's roulette video or his Colt Studio videos.

Comments

zealanddonk: Looks like it got deleted because Chrissy didnt like the part about telling him to use name calling

Gold
    Load Metric
    Stacy speaks!!!

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cl_dRlCu...d=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

How many of these core values does she actually succeed at?

Be a servant leader? Nope. You’re just a servant.

Doing what’s right? Nope. Running scams or even just being a part of them isn’t right…nor is abandoning your daughter at the age of 12.

Taking responsibility for your life? Nope. If you did you’d have left Chrissy by now

Do what you say you’re going to do? Nope. You only do what your idiot husband tells you to do.

Represent excellence? Nope. You represent a tag along wife

Great values Stacy. Too bad you don’t meet a single one of them.

Comments

PositiveVariance: Spot on

zealanddonk: Stacey's "S" might have to be "Steal a car" at this rate

Load Metric
    Did Chris really call himself a mathematician at the 22:20 mark? Did hell freeze over? Or are pigs flying today, and I wasn’t aware?

Comments

TheRivers: He says he understands that there is no trend and that every spin is independent. But he still claims that the odds of a streak continuing become less and less with each spin. Clearly he is no mathematician.

PositiveVariance: I think Chrissy has been reading the biz bros comments. All the math stuff as well as addressing the gambling fallacies. Now he is repeating it to sound smart. Monkey see monkey do.

BedWetterBettor: The only math Chrissy Prescott knows is: 1 Big Load in 1 minute equals two crumpled up $100 bills. So 4 Big loads a day equals the Colt goat to find a way!

zealanddonk: This is another video where Chrissy seems almost maniac and makes weird claims ala Kanye West/Ye

Gold
    Load Metric
    So…I guess blueprints run in the family?

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cl67etHO...d=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Comments

zealanddonk: He's already patting himself for being a top seller despite it not yet being available, delusion also runs deep in that family

PositiveVariance: Andrew I’m sure mentions Chrissy when they were kids in this book. As usual we can probably get him in some lies. Buy the book then return it.

RMS9: You know the Little League World Series HRs by the two bros made it in there.

Phantom Limb: Andrew looks like someone made a candle of Chrissy's head and left it in a hot car

Load Metric
    The below picture is from todays video.

Name:  9F1F23DF-E947-4866-9114-39EA119804AE.jpeg
Views: 229
Size:  311.9 KB

I am no Rolex expert, but Look at how easily the band bends away from the bezel. This tells me it is attached with a cheap pin. Look at the space that it creates. This does not seem indicative of a REAL Rolex.

But there is no way Chrissy would try and deceive us is there?

Can the watch experts analyze it?

Comments

zealanddonk: Thats just his backup watch he wears for videos because he has no one to impress I'm sure

RMS9: No question it’s a fake. You don’t even need a jeweler’s loop to see this. Rolex would never let something like this leave their shop. They only deliver perfection. This is not perfection.
    Last edited by PositiveVariance; 12-10-2022 at 11:57 AM.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    And today's nonsense "Roulette Win- Christopher Mitchell Goes "ALL IN"."
    chrissy wearing upscale Charlie Brown cosplay. roughly 30 minutes of nonsense.
    12.8k subscribers at time of viewing, so no major movements yet.

Bankroll is $1940 which is meaningless outside of the this video, since we know he nearly rinsed a $1000 bankroll the other day and made $12 profit, and we know he also made a $66 BIG BOY BET that won.
    So, who knows, who cares at this point.

frist 2 mintues Chrissy advertises himself and rambles about screensize, because apparently some people want to see the numbers on the wheel.
    Given it tells us if he wins, and puts the number in the upper part of the screen is this really important?
    Is someone like serpentstar sitting at home trying to figure out exactly which number the ball is above when it drops so he can try and measure the distance and come up with a real strategy that used to be work in the 70s?

2m30s first bet $5.
    claims he's made hundreds of withdrawals

4m20s Despite chrissy claiming never to be greedy he points out since he won 2 bets in a row, he should have bet $100 on each of them.

5m50s Chrissy starts with his give the goat some money, ball and wheel align
    Given we know what else happens in this video, this doesnt bode well.

6m20s Chrissy wins a $40 for $80 and gives a very cocksucking hollar at ya boi and then repeats it twice.
    Its like hes actually playing for real money this time.

Chrissy is using a *NEW* strategy called "when you win, fuck around and place whatever bet you want as the new start".

8m rambles about being on track for biggest month of his life (after we commented on this a couple of days ago unsurprisingly)
    Another small win, another hollar at ya boi.
    at this rate he can treat himself to his sugar coated breakfast cereal he posted on FB after all

9m30s Chrissy changes to betting on two dozens, rambles about mastermind event and other nonsense in his life.

12m10s Chrissy starts rambling there is no reason to have a 9-5 job, forgetting of course without all those people he wouldnt be able to gamble, shoot steroids in his ass or feed himself.

Claims hes shown us in hundreds and hundreds of videos how to make thousands of dollars playing online.

Chrissy goes back to betting on Red.

14m20s chrissy points out you cant play BOL from India or australia, so his advice is "pack your bags and move to another country, hurr hurr"

17m After 3 losers Chrissy is betting $120 on red because he isnt playing follow the winner.

18m45s Chrissy never gets emotional when gambling, except when he starts saying fuck and shit because another black comes and he isnt playing follow the winner one of his two best strategies

19m chrissy is starting to get scared, and has difficulty deciding if he should double again or not.
    Expect a "hurr hurr no fear" comment soon.
    Anyways he bets $550 and because of the title and his idiocy pretty sure he loses this bet.

19m44 chrissy does not get emotional when he loses again, other than of course dropping three F bombs and twirling his head

Chrissy then states time to go all in because its just money right.
    This is a very different demeanour than 10 minutes earlier when he was so happy to win $20.

20m 20s Chrissy goes allin for $1020 and starts a rant about "show me the money" before the ball lands.

21m Chrissy sadly wins and of course now tells us how smart he is because he lost 6 in a row and nearly Zached himself.
    "hurr hurr theres two arguments here.
    Douchebags like to say there are no trends, the wheel has no memory"
    good thing us at PFA have long memories for Chrissy's bullshit. I even remember when Chrissy used to play follow the winner and would not have almost Zached himself into this position

21m20s Chrissy now insults his audience yeah no shit dumbass, you dont think I know this as a professional gambler

22m30s Chrissy gets even more wound up about winning an argument with himself for some reason. Claims that people tell him each spin is independent, blah blah he's a mathematician
    This is probably the biggest issue with a lot of this nonsense, he has no idea what real mathematicians do, or how they think.

23m 40s In a novel twist, chrissy now calls the people who dont go allin pussies and they should stay at their dead end jobs.
    Did Ryan go allin with $5k to win $100? Is Ryan a pussy?"
    We'll probably never know because odds of Ryan appearing in a gambling video with Chrissy again are approximatelyzero point zero.

23m15s Chrissy now claims he's the freaking goat, biatch.
    Chrissy seems to be having some sort of outburst or breakdown because he won a big boy bet, imagine if he lost

Chrissy also erronously stated if he had more money he would have bet it. The max bet for the room he is in is $1800, so he could not do a full marty if this one lost.

23m20s He gives some cocksucking laughs and claims dont hate the player, hate the game ????
    LOL he then explains "hurr hurr, that was in the movie Bad Boys hurr hurr"
    notably, chrissy must be referring to Bad Boys II where the line appears which is years after it is credited to Ice T [per google and wiki].
    But of course, Chrissy is smarter than all of us, so if he meant Bad Boys 1 I'm sure it must be true.

23m28s for no apparent reason, we then get another hollar at ya boy.

24m Chrissy realises he's up $100, which if he had followed his own advice 20 minutes ago he would have made by just betting $100 and ending this nonsense before throwing a toddler tantrum and getting called out for it in comments.
    For someone who had the remotest chance of picking up new viewers after the Business Bros podcast (best money Chrissy's ever actually spent) he's really managed to fuck that opportunity away.

24m15s Chrissy now claims he's the realest professional gambler [lol wut?] AND a professional youtuber.
    Clearly he means professional in the sense of earning money from it, not acting in a respectable trustworthy manner.

24m50s There is a great video by Professor James Duane called "Dont talk to the police without a lawyer" in which he states people often get convicted because they start to tell their story, and then keep adding to it and exaggerating, and then say something that isnt true which can lead to conviction: Chrissy claims he shows his bank accounts
    No Chrissy you've showed 1 account without enough information to verify it is yours alone.

25m10s Chrissy continues his rap inspired episode with "dont hate on me, appreciate me".
    26m unsurprisingly Chrissy now claims to be fearless after winning his big boy bet, however go back and watch his indecision before he placed that bet.

28m45s Chrissy places a biggest bet of $150 and claims if he wins he needs to go upstairs and talk to his wife about some business.
    In this case, I really think he means business, and not sex. Unless he means the twink he wants to hire to "film him" daily.

Sadly Chrissy wins and claims "all he does is win" -- seemingly forgetting that phat 6 in a row streak of losing.

He claims he went allin again????
    Assumedly he means earlier in the session or he's just high on his own bullshit at this point, who knows.

29m50s Chrissy now goes back to leis and exaggerations: He now claims he got himself out of $80k or 90k of holes
    Earlier he stated "I had 7 allin $10k bets and won 6 of them"
    gotta love how the stories have to grow so he can get high when he gambles or lies.

30m he now threatens that the new year will start with a bang at his next mastermind event.
    Women, and straight men need not apply to attend the birthday booty bash.

Chrissy forgets to tell us he won $160 in 30 minutes so that means you can make $120k a year or whatever his advanced math tells us.

Verdict: If you want to see Chrissy act unhinged, watch this idiocy

Comments

When faced with a difficult decision, ask yourself "What would Micon do?", then do the opposite.

PFA Rookie of the Year Awards
    2012: The Templar (unknown)
    2013: Jasep $5000+
    2015: Micon's gofundme legal defense $3k begging for 100k:
    2018: 4Dragons
    2019: Dutch Boyd: Mike Postle
    2020: Covid19
    2021: SMIFlorida and some sort of shit coins for $50k
    2022: BDubs leaks chums club info
    2023: 22nd Feb 4th Dec Youtube channels removed
    2024: Dustin Morgan wins Chrissy's $1000 contest

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRivers View Post

Looks like Andrew is following Chrissy’s footsteps. A book and also a podcast! Guess the name of the podcast? It’s called “CNN” LOL. “Champion News Network”. It’s on Facebook, hopefully he will branch out to YouTube so we can light up the comment section.

Comments

Tariq Reed: Hopefully he'll interview his brother, seems like an obvious guest for his podcast.

zealanddonk: I can think of a few other words starting with C that would be more appropriate for the Andy and Chrissy show

BedWetterBettor: I like the sub-heading “follow the fruit to the root”. The book must be dedicated to his scamming Big bro, the Colt goat! Soon to be called the Root Fruit!!
    Last edited by PositiveVariance; 12-10-2022 at 12:16 PM.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by PositiveVariance View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRivers View Post

Looks like Andrew is following Chrissy’s footsteps. A book and also a podcasts! Guess the name of the podcast? It’s called “CNN” LOL. “Champion News Network”. It’s on Facebook, hopefully he will branch out to YouTube so we can light up the comment section.

I'm no expert but I'd expect it gets shutdown by the real CNN fairly quickly.
    When faced with a difficult decision, ask yourself "What would Micon do?", then do the opposite.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Tariq Reed: Hopefully he'll interview his brother, seems like an obvious guest for his podcast.

Can you imagine how soft the questions would be, and how in total agreement Andrew would be with anything Chrissy says?

Comments

Tariq Reed: The only question I want to hear is "Bro, you're a multi-millionaire professional gambler? Why haven't you shared your secrets with me? Do I have to pay $10K to shadow you too? What would mom say?"

Load Metric
    I left this comment on Business Bros Podcast, I thought it was appropriate…

Name:  D23CEF30-B45F-481C-BD16-9FADC612CAD9.jpeg
Views: 211
Size:  80.0 KB

ZD, I just realized “my” initials are JD! Hopefully the real JD is doing well. Elmo as well. It’s been awhile.

Comments

zealanddonk: Aha! JD left some delightfully savage comments, well done.
    Last edited by PositiveVariance; 12-10-2022 at 03:56 PM.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Aaaaaaaaand unsurprisingly, itchy balls syndrome hits during the day time as well as 2am.

Chrissy just posted on FB he is very bored, cant relax and despite Stacey asking they stay home before Xmas [a reasonable request], chrissy is already asking where he should go.
    Natch "prison" is the most appropriate answer but I dont want a block.

Can you imagine being a camera person getting roughly $6/hr having to put up with nonsense like this from a client?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by zealanddonk View Post

Can you imagine being a camera person getting roughly $6/hr having to put up with nonsense like this from a client?
    It’s funny how Chrissy says stuff like he will pay for the hotel and food.

I guarantee the videographer will NOT get their own room. They will be sleeping in the same room
    as Tuna Coochie and Itchy Balls and NVB. He may pay for a roach room
    at $69 for the first nite, after that they will all be together.

He claims $1,000 wk. let’s say $100 nite for shit room. He claims they eat good right? We know that is a facade, so let’s really say $40 per day on food. Now flights, Let’s say 4 per month at an average of $500 round trip. Since Chrissy doesn’t know math, even though this is within his 9th grade education, I will add it up for him. Per week: $1,000 salary (week), $700 room, $280 food, $500 flights = $2,480 PER WEEK. Then we can add in “SERVICES RENDERED!” haha

Will the Chrissy we know spend around $2500 per week for this nonsense? Absolutely not! He posted it because it was posted here. He is Full of Dog Shit as usual.

Wouldn’t it be great if we were able to get one of us to do that for a week? That would be better than a “fly on the wall”. Download everything from his computer so we can see it. The amount of shit we would see, would be priceless!

Be very careful who you pick Chrissy, I hope this adds to your stress. But as we know, it’s just an ad. Your likely not even looking for someone. Just searching for Cock you filthy maggot.

Comments

BedWetterBettor: While that would be great to get someone on the inside, we KNOW he would have them sign an NDA. Which unfortunately WOULD hold up in court and give them to opportunity to sue for a big pay day. Now if that Mole was Tankaroo, it could be fun!

Last edited by PositiveVariance; 12-10-2022 at 04:06 PM.

Thread Information