Page 509 of 848 FirstFirst ... 9409459499505506507508509510511512513519559609 ... LastLast
Results 10,161 to 10,180 of 16946

Thread: Blatant Gambling Scammer Christopher Mitchell (YouTube/Baccarat/Roulette/Sportsbetting)

Load Metric
    Christopher jr aka Bubs, if you make an account today, it would be funny to troll him about his decision to go on Business Bro’s podcast and for his ass handed to him.

Also, to get maximum exposure maybe you can leave comments on several of his post? Maybe the most the most recent ones. Since he’s going to delete and permanently block account may as well get maximum use!!

Good Job with these!

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by igotnotoe View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Forum Wars View Post
    Yeah, there's the Apex angle (talks about Ryan Stewman, Apex owner at 19:27) on this guy TM's podcast he was on...

This is a bit cringey...is that Dan Fleyshman flanked by Scott and a team of dudes in what look to be Apex golf shirts and caps? From his FB page:

Name:  
Views: 
Size:
    It is remarkable how Dan Fleyshman is involved in so many of these companies that either turn out to be scams , borderline scams or outright fails. He does a masterful job though of distancing himself so he is never fully connected. He also deflects by hyping up "charity work" he does as well as being connected to people who are highly thought of in the poker world. i have yet to see him actually accomplish anything though or be success in anything. He vampires whatever the latest scheme of the day is until the funds run out and moves on to the next one.
    Yeah amazing how much this guy gets around. But you're right. Every one of the businesses I've seen him get involved with ends up being a gigantic fail.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

Yeah amazing how much this guy gets around. But you're right. Every one of the businesses I've seen him get involved with ends up being a gigantic fail.
    In fairness how many were likely to be fails before he got involved?
    When faced with a difficult decision, ask yourself "What would Micon do?", then do the opposite.

PFA Rookie of the Year Awards
    2012: The Templar (unknown)
    2013: Jasep $5000+
    2015: Micon's gofundme legal defense $3k begging for 100k:
    2018: 4Dragons
    2019: Dutch Boyd: Mike Postle
    2020: Covid19
    2021: SMIFlorida and some sort of shit coins for $50k
    2022: BDubs leaks chums club info
    2023: 22nd Feb 4th Dec Youtube channels removed
    2024: Dustin Morgan wins Chrissy's $1000 contest

Load Metric
    And the lies continue for little Kyle. Today he shows a massive pile of Three whole 5K stacks… bahahahahahaha!

And the bottom one with the Old Yellow bill looks light about $2400… hmmm

Name:  48C4B49A-043C-40F5-8D03-5A8F08BF65EE.jpeg
Views: 391
Size:  302.3 KB

So he could only squeeze 15K out of Mr. Foster on Skanksgiving and is faking buy ins and play through evidenced by the machine showing his last Bet as $0 and a last win of … $0!

I’m sure we’ll get a rousing Marty video where he loses 3 bets, wins once for a $25 profit and runs like a Pussy!

Comments

zealanddonk: He's posted a clip of him at the donut factory on FB, I'll wait till its a youtube short before watching

1dollarboxcar: :)

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Finally getting around to reviewing:
    Roulette Strategy For Low Rollers- $1 Minimum Bet.
    20 minutes of nonsense from 6 days ago (This is a day before the infamous Business Bros livestream)

12.7k subscribers so the number is slowly crawling up.
    1:34pm 11/29/2022 per the computer clock.
    Chrissy in a grey/black hoody, starting bankroll $1868

He's watching Iran vs USA fifa game [no mention yet if he bet on that]
    He really is obsessed with that game, and it looks bad in his video.

He's also sniffing away.
    AFTER the USA scores he says he knew they'd eventually score a goal.
    How did he not make a legit million betting on FIFA?

Construction work in the background.

9m 35s chrissy is confused if he won his last bet or not, so he puts out $6 instead of $1.
    (yes it really did take 9 minutes to find something timestamp worthy of timestamping)

10m30s Some rambling nonsense about his philosophy is to bounce around instead of placing the exact same type of bet.
    This conflicts with his follow the winner where there will be days of videos where its just red or black.

He claims its the "safest way" to play roulette.
    Why exactly?
    Is he again suggesting there is some form of cheating taking place, which logically would happen AFTER bets have closed?

11m40s Chrissy asks people to comment if they made money betting the World Cup -- keep in mind roughly a day later he tells the Business Bros host that Chrissy got killed in Fifa betting.

13m Chrissy wins another $5 proifit, claims getting to $100 is easy despite only having won $25 at this point.

Now he just starts rambling claiming he knows all the viewers can win $100 a day and he wins every day and blah blah blah.

15m40 after losing 2 in a row and then winning, chrissy repeatedly claims this is not brain surgery.
    Clearly it isnt.

16m Chrissy demonstrates why he lost a shitload on Fifa
    "hurr hurr, USA has had 8 shots, Iran has had 0".
    What was the final score? 1-0 to USA
    Either great goalie, or fucking terrible kickers.

18m chrissy doubles down on his idiocy "hurr hurr dont think I've ever seen such a lopsided game where one team has the ball so much"

Chrissy finishes up $40, rambles about his website, claims he is just going to go watch the 2nd half of the game due to construction.

Defintiely nothing worth watching here.

Comments

When faced with a difficult decision, ask yourself "What would Micon do?", then do the opposite.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Aaaand just reading Chrissy's nonsense on my spare laptop, for Men's magazine.
    "Ascend Agency" helped him write it. Are they related to Keithy or a different bunch of punters?

not much new in the article except chrissy claims he lost almost everything and has gotten it back 10 fold

Is he now claiming to have $5m up his sleeve, or is the much more realistic (lol) 500k based on $50k likely?

Interesting this story claims Chrissy was a rideshare driver [so Uber, not ubereats] and nearly broke.

Has an unclear line about him being a former network marketer at a work convention when he found gambling.

This has been Chrissy's problem with continuity lately....are we to believe he was in network marketing, got a gambling addiction, sold his business for 1/100th of its worth, fucked that away and then because an Uber driver and still managed to keep digging himself into a hole?

Article claims his youtube channel is hire performing (he must mean the old one, unless 4000 views a clip is good)
    Mentions the colouring in book, yet we never see anyone actually colouring it in or becoming a millionaire.

Theres a thought, why doesnt Chrissy do that with his silly videos?

Chrissy means his $50000 LOLex.
    Repeats his line about doing whatever he wants, when he wants, like sitting in cattle class and getting itchy balls at 2am.

Article points out he plays Blacky along with Spinny and Baaccky.
    Given he rants that only idiots play Blacky live either this is an older article, or he's changed hs mind again.

so, nothing new here.

Comments

TheRivers: He had always said he discovered gambling while in Begas to meet with his legal advisors regarding his MLM business. Never mentioned a convention till recently.

BedWetterBettor: Rivera, we all

Load Metric
    1.75k views and 320 comments.... keep it up boys and girls

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by 1dollarboxcar View Post
    1.75k views and 320 comments.... keep it up boys and girls

Out of rep, shame Chrissy cant brag about how popular this video is.

Comments

BedWetterBettor: Nah he’s too busy bragging about how he made it in a paid advetorial for Gay Men’s Journal!!

Load Metric
    My “uneducated “ guess is you won’t be seeing any further posts from Scott about or with Chrissy. While we don’t know their internal conversations, rest assured there won’t be any publicized events with our favorite Virginia car dealer and Chrissy.

This is another instance of asking details and facts on what relationships legitimate businesses have with Chrissy Mitchell pays off.

Great work guys flooding their dealerships with tough questions!

Comments

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    Hi Alert people of the iternet solving scams one day at a time.

My suspicion is that because people are clicking on the link at Mitchells website for bet online, he is getting a sizable referral fee. I have referred to the bet online site and if I remembered correctly I would get up to $200 in free play once a deposit was made by the person. Of course, there are stipulations with that free play but if I remember correctly the free play has to be used on sports betting only. Also, the free play money cannot be used on a sports “money line” bet. For example, I would have to bet on like over or under a score for a football game etc. I really don't know why bet online made that rule but whatever.

People who use the link from his website are giving him free money to place sports bets with. I understand there is rollover associated with it but I think once you when initially was sports betting that you can do other games that apply to the rollover. So, when he's Martialing he is burning up a lot of rollover money.

To me the biggest WTF was not the truck driver video about getting the ride to California. To me the biggest, “you have to be kidding me moment” was when he said Tom Brady personally called him and told him that he should lose so that he could understand how it feels to lose. (some nonsense like that), Anybody that believes Tom Brady is going to call him and verbally tell him that he intends to lose a football game is crazy.

I would love to have the opportunity to meet Tom Brady and ask if he knows Mitchell on video and then blast that video clip with the same clip where he says Tom Brady called him. Lol

Money

Comments

BedWetterBettor: He’ll obviously say he was kidding around or being tongue in cheek with that. Are you still looking to press charges? You may have allies in Brandon Wingerter and others! Any update on your civil suit or thoughts on filing one would be welcomed!

zealanddonk: Sadly he will use the "no reasonable person would think Tom Brady would talk to a schlub like me" defense

Rockasilly: Chris was using Tom Brady to demonstrate a point that the GREATS would never lose on purpose. This was after he FINALLY showed a video of him losing to make it look like he was legit and not overexaggerating his results.

Load Metric
    Well, Crybaby Chrissy is back to Y23K societal collapses, no video to see his stupidity and rants on this yet…

Name:  5DE7D519-B64E-4363-BDEB-4FFA35522811.jpeg
Views: 299
Size:  264.0 KB

He did manage to get a product placement shot in on his latest Lying post showing his exclusive Change Your Life Fag Bag! Why doesn’t he get them replaced with Goat Life if he truly made a million dollars again this year? Or is it a Complete Lie and he desperately needs to sell old merch?

Speaking of Lies and Saps who believe Anything… Bird Brain posted this on the Business Bros comment section, always running to the rescue of his hero Kyle! He of course gets destroyed by BJHammer and gets all butt hurt, to the point he comes out and admits he “Loves Chrissy despite his lies”…lol!

Name:  A3A1B49E-6CBC-4BE0-A5BF-E088A44D6799.jpeg
Views: 300
Size:  320.8 KB

This guy is really beyond help when he knows Chrissy is a liar who ruined lives, but still runs to defend and promote him. What pathetic, ugly truck driving fool!

Comments

TheRivers: LOL…he “donated his time”.

Tariq Reed: Despite Bird Brain claims of "I quit the coaching group because I learned all I needed to know", there is no logical reason to quit paying $499 if you can make much more just matching CM bet for bet on Sunday nights. If legit, it's easy money.

zealanddonk: I wouold be happy if I could find a woman who would suck me off as good as finding keno blows chrissy

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Name:  Screenshot 2022-12-07 102749.png
Views: 295
Size:  10.2 KB

From today's CM FB post comment section, this might be the first confirmed January "mastermind" attendee.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BedWetterBettor View Post
    Well, Crybaby Chrissy is back to Y23K societal collapses, no video to see his stupidity and rants on this yet…

Name:  5DE7D519-B64E-4363-BDEB-4FFA35522811.jpeg
Views: 299
Size:  264.0 KB

He did manage to get a product placement shot in on his latest Lying post showing his exclusive Change Your Life Fag Bag! Why doesn’t he get them replaced with Goat Life if he truly made a million dollars again this year? Or is it a Complete Lie and he desperately needs to sell old merch?

Speaking of Lies and Saps who believe Anything… Bird Brain posted this on the Business Bros comment section, always running to the rescue of his hero Kyle! He of course gets destroyed by BJHammer and gets all butt hurt, to the point he comes out and admits he “Loves Chrissy despite his lies”…lol!

Name:  A3A1B49E-6CBC-4BE0-A5BF-E088A44D6799.jpeg
Views: 300
Size:  320.8 KB

This guy is really beyond help when he knows Chrissy is a liar who ruined lives, but still runs to defend and promote him. What pathetic, ugly truck driving fool!
    And the guy who is great at maths claims he has made a million dollars (for the third year in a row: So, he lost $500k, then won $1.5m in his first year?)

Anyways, he also forgets he needs less than $3k a day to make a million a year, and he always reminds how great he is at gambling, with a claim he made $2k in 5 minutes yesterday.

Of course, there is minimal documentation of this.

Load Metric
    Apparently, all these crooks run in the same circles, use the same sales trigger words and use the same, slimy, FOMO (fear of missing out) sales tactics. I guess since I’m in sales I see right through it. But to the naive and gullible, this is just too enticing not to do. It’s such a shady approach when used in this light.

Name:  F7AE8D77-2832-48C9-A030-4469FFD82D31.jpeg
Views: 296
Size:  1,007.6 KB

Comments

TheRivers: Too bad the crypto market will likely never recover. Te FTX disaster is just the beginning. Crypto.com, Binance and others are soon to follow.

Tariq Reed: The School of Bullish.... more like the School of Bullshit. Interestingly, I'm very sure that this Ben Buckwalter guy had a "Verified Checkmark" on his FB account just a few months ago... now it's gone.

zealanddonk: I too am intriguing about the possibilities that meme coins can bring.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    zealanddonk: I wouold be happy if I could find a woman who would suck me off as good as finding keno blows chrissy
    It's even better when she pays you $499 a month to let her do it.

Comments

zealanddonk: Bahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Load Metric
    Name:  470A0CF8-A69A-417B-930A-2F6FE756EB6E.jpeg
Views: 254
Size:  437.3 KB

Name:  86852E44-01BE-485D-9ED2-1BD244481B34.png
Views: 245
Size:  1.21 MB

Comments

zealanddonk: Only a maths genius could understand exactly why Chrissy did this interview
    Last edited by PositiveVariance; 12-07-2022 at 06:53 PM.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by PositiveVariance View Post
    Name:  470A0CF8-A69A-417B-930A-2F6FE756EB6E.jpeg
Views: 254
Size:  437.3 KB

Name:  86852E44-01BE-485D-9ED2-1BD244481B34.png
Views: 245
Size:  1.21 MB

James Davis had some absoltuely savage comments, oxdevil also brought the heat.

Load Metric
    I wasn’t going to do this but I think it will be for the better. On the Business Bros video in the comment section I left some info so people could find this forum. I’m sure some people that might consider giving him money, or people that already have given him something would greatly benefit from finding this thread. I originally didn’t want to do it because I though Hernan (Business Bros) may think we are a group of haters. The reward will outweigh the risk I believe.

Name:  F076FA08-0DA6-4C0C-B52C-2E6469BA52B3.jpeg
Views: 216
Size:  349.7 KB

Gold
    Load Metric
    New video today and he’s back at the rental in Dallas. I love how he makes all these short videos at airports saying how they are “going to the “next destination” even when that destination is back to Dallas. This guy is truly scared that people will come find him.

I guess he really can never say he’s going “home” because he basically doesn’t have one. This guy has literally turned his family into a group of nomads.

Comments

Phantom Limb: Gypsy Chrissy

donkey: Next stop Djibouti or trucker tearing apart Chrissy’s Djibouti

Load Metric
    Masturbator Mind expert Handjob Prescott finally released the footage with Simons along with a double feature of the Minute Man Big Load!

Name:  8747C764-8BA8-471A-BEDF-8077A40CB266.jpeg
Views: 140
Size:  68.4 KB

Wide eyed and clearly on something with more fairy tales of winning and losing Mr. Foster’s money! The same lie that was debunked days ago about he had to go all in 4 times but somehow could not even manage a $100 profit, I thought the strategy was full proof and Always makes money?? Complete Lie!

Name:  825297E0-4FBB-4412-BEEA-4684508D4B0F.jpeg
Views: 158
Size:  104.4 KB

And in our 2nd half of the double feature, Chrissy turns $1038 into $46 in under 5 minutes. Refuting his claim that he made $2000 in under 5 minutes in his FB post! Could the Colt goat be a lying sack of shit and contradict himself again??? Fear not folks, he continues to bore us with 30 more minutes of nonsensical rambling and a lucky Red streak that allows him to save face and make a whopping $12 profit!

Only to run away like the Pussy he is and proclaim he’s the Colt goat and knew he would win. Of course had he lost, this videos goes in the recycle bin of his lap top like so many others! ZD should have fun with this one that I tee’d up!!

Comments

Tariq Reed: On 12-4 CM posted a 18 banker streak photo but in today's video you can see that he was standing behind the players. He wasn't even playing that shoe, so he can't claim he won on that streak.

Thread Information