Page 479 of 854 FirstFirst ... 379429469475476477478479480481482483489529579 ... LastLast
Results 9,561 to 9,580 of 17075

Thread: Blatant Gambling Scammer Christopher Mitchell (YouTube/Baccarat/Roulette/Sportsbetting)

Load Metric
    Name:  A2695249-0B6B-4ED4-BF77-3E91B7133718.jpeg
Views: 272
Size:  471.0 KB

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Looks like CM removed his sad "watching the Dodgers by myself at a local bar" FB post.

Thank goodness for screenshots.

Comments

TheRivers: Of course he did. Had the Dodgers won it would have been more relevant.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Annndddd…just like that…Chrissy is done with sports betting. And he won’t be spending…now it would have been 10k to go to the World Series. I’m sure whatever city hosts those games will be relieved.

Yep…he lost big on the Dodgers the last two days and we also know about the Chiefs loss on Monday.

Wonder how whomever may have been paying him for picks feels about those expenditures now.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...qvZYus&paipv=0

So much for “I don’t give up. I do whatever it takes”

Comments

BedWetterBettor: Haha what a moron, how long until he goes back on this Bullshit? A week, a month, 2 days??? Complete lie!

UtahDrone: Hahahaha. So much for the blessed, touched by an angel GOAT sports picker! His mom died from stress around this age you know… maybe he’s got cancer

The Boz: I don’t think he is lying about the stress in his life right now. Degening cash away left and right while not bringing much in. Even Colt doesn’t want him anymore. Hopefully he doesn’t have any weapons in the house.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Name:  248B26A0-B7B6-44BF-A8D3-7F7D72FF6BD6.png
Views: 264
Size:  514.5 KB
    Name:  0F25FD64-B0B2-4B24-BE6A-1D17AE7689A9.png
Views: 264
Size:  397.1 KB
    Name:  C672B27A-F934-4161-9E86-8F0E80BFBDB8.png
Views: 268
Size:  431.1 KB
    Name:  F724AAEC-1777-4A70-A099-61299E704E3D.png
Views: 275
Size:  413.3 KB
    Name:  8F4D9863-E09F-44DE-848D-1088690FE231.png
Views: 267
Size:  1.83 MB

Comments

The Boz: And the idiot Robert Pugh has no clue how much he saved by not signing up for these sports picks.

BedWetterBettor: You'd think for someone who just "won" 46K that 10K out of pocket would be no big deal? And even losing 3 consecutive games should be no problem for Mr. 99% win rate?? More COMPLETE LIES!!!

Bronze
    Load Metric
    That’s one of his new angles… only betting on things he can control, baccarat, roulette, and blackjack LOL….

Like he can control which cards come next, or which color the ball will land on. He can control those (especially when he commands the ball to listen to the sound of his voice!)

Load Metric
    Maybe some of the stress is coming from spending on ads with no return as well. I requested ad info from swagger and received a slideshow with a sales pitch. Here is the important information and even with a deal he spent a lot of money on this ad and the car rental.

Shows he is desperate to get new suckers in on the scam as the old ones lost their asses and realized he is a scammer.

Name:  DCD225A2-CFA9-4793-AABD-3C888D9B7CC8.jpeg
Views: 257
Size:  376.1 KB

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Name:  Screenshot 2022-10-15 100256.png
Views: 261
Size:  20.4 KB

As well as not betting on sports anymore (we'll see about that), CM will no longer give sports betting picks to his Elite Coaching Club.

So for anyone who joined just for the losing sports picks (ha, ha), you should be asking CM for a refund of your monthly $499.

CM must have donked off some big bucks for him to swear off sports betting.

And anyone in the Elite Coaching Club who lost big following his picks has got to be upset.

The problem with selling sports picks is that either you're right or you're wrong, there's no middle ground.

If you're just selling a betting strategy, you can always say that the person using your strategy didn't do it correctly.

I think CM will privately continue to bet on sports (big favorites) but he won't sell the picks or publicize his wins/losses.

Comments

The Boz: Pugh doesn’t realize how lucky he got, but he is probably an idiot for even thinking Chrissy could help him.

BedWetterBettor: Hope the idiots thinking about attending the bday booty bash back out before they get ripped off too!

TheRivers: Between Mets, Cheifa, and Dodgers I’d imagine CM took a heavy bath this week.

Load Metric
    “ and not even Fentanyl can take away the pain I have in my back”

How is he going to use this to his advantage in the future?

Claim he had a drug problem when the law closes in on him?

Try to raise money off his addiction?

An excuse to try and keep suckers on the hook another month?

Let’s face it, junkies will do anything and justify it for their next fix. Could Chrissy be hanging out in truck stops more than we suspect?

Comments

BedWetterBettor: Maybe he can start one of those Drug Dealing or Shop Lifting businesses again to raise those funds...LOL!!

Tariq Reed: CM had some minor elbow/shoulder surgery a couple months ago, so how is he getting a legit doctor to prescribe fentanyl for alleged back pain? If true, might need to investigate that doctor.

Load Metric
    For someone bragging about making 46K and all the other "winning days", he seems to be getting awfully upset over 3 consecutive losses? Could it be he was lying again??

Figure he was chasing the $2600 lost on the chiefs, so that would make a bet on the dodgers of around 4K to break even. So he loses that and has to Marty for 8K and loses again! Probably lost another 1.5K betting on the favorites like the Yankees who also lost.

This makes up more than the 10K figure that he was crying about not having because of the Dodgers. But had the alleged 46K win from Chicago been true, he'd still be up 5 figures, so we can safely say that was a Complete Lie~!

Best guess like RMS, Rivers, Tariq and Boz have alluded to, his circle jerk offs paid for those "winning picks" lost their ass too and were complaining & revolting...again! So he like the pussy he is, he can't handle the truth and finds an excuse to not be liable for their losses. Even though he guaranteed their money back if they don't win using his Elite jerk off picks! So there is the high possibility he DID have to pay back quite a few people and is stressed over that!

Comments

Tariq Reed: I'm a little surprised that CM was betting heavy on sports because his "God is on my side" video showed his account balance at just over $4k, so it seems he was almost back to even for the week.

Gold
    Load Metric
    And how was he “planning to buy a World Series ticket for 10K?” We are not even close to knowing where the World Series is being played let alone what it costs. Granted there are those “tours” one can buy. But let’s be real…no way Chrissy buys a guided tour ticket.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Name:  Screenshot 2022-10-15 110842.png
Views: 408
Size:  43.3 KB

Update:
    We now have CM on the record (for what little that's worth) that under no future possible scenario will he ever get back into sports betting.

Full disclosure:
    Thomas Pugh is one of my FB accounts

Comments

BedWetterBettor: Ask if he will refund the $500 he promised to his elite circle jerk offs? And why is he so upset after a few losses if he was truly a millionaire it wouldn’t even matter correct??

TheRivers: He also at one time said he was rlretiring from gambling so he could focus on crypto trading. Grain of salt.

The Boz: Ha! Makes sense, otherwise this guy is moving quickly to top of the suckers chart.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tariq Reed View Post

Nothing screams "rock star millionaire lifestyle" like sitting at some local bar, watching a baseball game by yourself.

It's the playoffs, but CM doesn't have a bunch (or any) guy friends to hang out with, have a beer, and watch a baseball game with.

The only time we really even see him hanging out with anyone is when they're paying him money or he's paying money to someone else's group.

Strictly transactional friendships.
    You can tell a lot about a man’s character by seeing who his friends are, and Chrissy ain’t got none.

Comments

The Boz: Friends? Can’t make friends when you have to be suspicious anyone you meet was sent to fuck you up because you fucked over someone they know,

BedWetterBettor: Even worse when his loyal saps like Brandon & Zach have abandoned him completely!

Load Metric
    Just more proof that bad things happen to everyone who comes in contact with Chrissy.

“ Ginuwine passed out during a magic-stunt-gone-wrong while working with famed performer Criss Angel, a new report claims

The “Pony” singer was rehearsing for The CW’s “Magic With the Stars” earlier this week when his underwater stunt caused him to lose consciousness

Staffers surrounding the cube immediately pull the “Differences” crooner, 51, out of the box and attempt to calm him down before he ultimately passes out.

A source told the publication that an ambulance was called and Ginuwine, whose real name is Elgin Baylor Lumpkin, was carried off unconscious“

https://pagesix.com/2022/10/13/ginuw...nt-goes-wrong/

Comments

TheRivers: He found out his recording was used by a male stripper. And couldn’t take the news.

BedWetterBettor: He musta seen those links I sent him featuring a certain Masturbator using his songs and spewing his load to a bottle of protein powder…lol!

zealanddonk: Better that this happened than some of Kyle's tricks he wanted to try with ginuwine's wallet

Bronze
    Load Metric
    BedWetterBettor: He musta seen those links I sent him featuring a certain Masturbator using his songs and spewing his load to a bottle of protein powder…lol!
    I hope you've sent those links to Keith Craft, Ryan Stewman, and all of of his APEX facebook friends.

That's the only support network CM has and it would be nice to blow it up (metaphorically speaking, of course).

Load Metric
    Krrissy probably lost big on the Alabama game.... but he will never fess up.... lol

Comments

zealanddonk: He was probably distracted by too many cocktails, or the sun reflecting off the screen or some such thing

Load Metric
    Double Jackpot actually has a good,original and funny new video

Comments

BedWetterBettor: In the comments he has a troll named Mall231 commenting on all his videos the past few months. He of course gets owned by the other viewers!

Bronze
    Load Metric
    I guess God caught wind of Chrissy's Colt days and went Sodom and Gomorrah on his sport betting picks...

Comments

zealanddonk: Kyle liked the Sodom part, not so much the gonorrhea part

Silver
    Load Metric
    Morning Folks

DJ has absolutely zero chance of replicating Chrissy astonishing success.

I didn’t hear 👂 one rebuke of that little rascal Satan 👿.

Come on DJ get some rebukes out for your next vid , you will have to say quite a few in the early days but these will reduce over time when you become as good as Chrissy and the critter has had his arse spanked with rebukes 👍

Comments

zealanddonk: REBUKE SATAN rep

Gold
    Load Metric
    Mets…eliminated. Braves…eliminated…Dodgers…eliminated…Yankees…on the brink of elimination. Yep if you followed the Chrissy “martingale the heavy favorite” plan your wallet and/or bank account are mighty empty today. Definitely an opportune time for him to suddenly admit defeat in sports betting (for today anyway).

Load Metric
    I think Chrissy was suddenly reminded that when he sells his picks there is now PROOF. Before, only bullshit claims of winning 99% of the time. I think from the start of the new $499 group, I think his plan was likely to do the Sunday table games sessions for the “Guaranteed Winning” bullshit. I have a strong feeling something went South with that, and he knows he can’t finish the month Negative. I think he went into full martingale mode, telling the group to place huge bets - likely deep into the Marty progression.

Think about it, he must have these guys deep into the Marty Sequence for him to “stop” on a “busted Marty”. He can always do one more double to get to even, but if he is calling it quits that number has to be very high. For all we know the guys in the group told him “no” 1 or 2 large bets ago.

There is no question that Chrissy will continue to bet sports on the down low. I think the Facebook post is the start of his damage control. We know he ain’t going to give the money back to all the Rubes that lost, so what he does here will be interesting. If he currently has 15 members, between this and the last MasterMind fuck up, it will be interesting to see who hands around for November 1st.

I think we all know Chrissy isn’t going to pay anyone a dime. He will try to do some credit bullshit. If he lost them 8k, he will say something like, “ I will give you the next MasterMind as well as 6 months of elite memberships for free”. One thing these idiots didn’t think about on the guarantee is that he can do endless Marty’s to dig out of a hole. How many Marty steps is ok? 15? 20? lol

Chrissy, your garbage. Your services are garbage. They are worthless. When used, they are less than worthless.

Oh, your unexplained back pain? It’s called KARMA! Hopefully you have it every single day and night until you stop your scamming ways.

Comments

BedWetterBettor: Same old song and dance for Kyle. Sells the PDFs, army kid comes forward to expose him. Sells 1 on 1 coaching, Rick Lee & Cia come forward and expose him…that ends. Sells Shitty online play tactics, that gets exposed. Now it’s his shitty sports picks
    Last edited by PositiveVariance; 10-16-2022 at 05:42 AM.

Thread Information