Page 471 of 854 FirstFirst ... 371421461467468469470471472473474475481521571 ... LastLast
Results 9,401 to 9,420 of 17065

Thread: Blatant Gambling Scammer Christopher Mitchell (YouTube/Baccarat/Roulette/Sportsbetting)

Load Metric
    In other news...either I missed this or we all did...from 2 weeks ago

Look, these have become embarassing by now. But even this is a new low even for Chrissy. This is from TheTimes.com. Pretty prestigious, right? Oh WAIT, there an .ng domain suffix after the .com that somehow I missed reading the name of the publication! So it's acutally from the TheTimes.com.ng. Yes, Chrissy is home, he has placed a paid advert on a Nigerian website. The hilarious irony.

https://www.thetimes.com.ng/2022/09/...onal-gamester/

Name:  chrissy tours Nigeria.jpg
Views: 492
Size:  212.6 KB

Comments

BedWetterBettor: Good catch, I think we've long ago concluded these articles are rubbish and only fools in the circle jerk take it seriously, if at all. Even some like Jacqui Mast, the Missionary Lady from Kenya on the boat, would say it's helping 3rd world countries

TheRivers: Ah Nigeria…the scamming capital of the world. Chrissy should relocate there. He will fit right in

1dollarboxcar: :)

zealanddonk: Nigeria is a hard spot for Chrissy, on the one hand they love scamming christians on the other hand they arent fans of the gays

Gold
    Load Metric
    He Chrissy…you are indeed LUCKY…

You are LUCKY that there are dumb people in this world who fall for your scams
    You are LUCKY that nobody has sued you yet (that we know of)
    You are LUCKY that other than Gary nobody has beaten the crap out of you yet
    You are LUCKY that CPS didn’t come after you when you were dragging Bubs all over the place as an infant even with a pandemic going on

And assuming this now sudden story of Stacy’s two miscarriages is true…I’ll bet you haven’t for a moment ever blamed yourself for them. The stress you must have put on her during those years prior to Bubs must have been astronomical.

Comments

Forum Wars: +

zealanddonk: Chrissy's narcissiism means hes never to blame for anything ever
    Last edited by TheRivers; 10-02-2022 at 08:42 AM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRivers View Post
    He Chrissy…you are indeed LUCKY…

You are LUCKY that there are dumb people in this world who fall for your scams
    You are LUCKY that nobody has sued you yet (that we know of)
    You are LUCKY that other than Gary nobody has beaten the crap out of you yet
    You are LUCKY that CPS didn’t come after you when you were dragging Bubs all over the place as an infant even with a pandemic going on

And assuming this now sudden story of Stacy’s two miscarriages is true…I’ll bet you haven’t for the moment ever blamed yourself for them. The stress you must have put on her during those years prior to Bubs must have been astronomical.

Ooooh oooh, I wanna play too!

LUCKY that a mumbling video aired live the exact moment a judge was ready to hold you in contempt of court and throw your ass in jail!?!?

LUCKY that Mr. Foster is a senile, sentimental old fool that was conned into co-signing for the Lexus as a desperate attempt for him to see his Grandson?

LUCKY that Nobody caught on to him being broke on his birthday and actually loaned him money, when they simply could have offered to drive him to his rented condo and pick up that bankroll?

LUCKY that Cia, Rick Lee, TJ, and Gary didn't record their losing sessions with you and expose you years ago!?!?

Comments

zealanddonk: They really should have taken him to the condo rep

Bronze
    Load Metric
    BedWetterBettor: Good catch, I think we've long ago concluded these articles are rubbish and only fools in the circle jerk take it seriously, if at all. Even some like Jacqui Mast, the Missionary Lady from Kenya on the boat, would say it's helping 3rd world countries
    Name:  Screenshot 2022-10-02 101627.png
Views: 498
Size:  212.2 KB

Name:  Screenshot 2022-10-02 101802.png
Views: 502
Size:  547.6 KB

From the mastermind video clip that CM uploaded, it looks like Jacqui Mast and JC the Barber look like good friends giving each other relaxing back rubs.

What's up with that?

Comments

TheRivers: So with JC now in exile has she hopped off the bandwagon too?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tariq Reed View Post
    Name:  Screenshot 2022-10-02 101627.png
Views: 498
Size:  212.2 KB

Name:  Screenshot 2022-10-02 101802.png
Views: 502
Size:  547.6 KB

From the mastermind video clip that CM uploaded, it looks like Jacqui Mast and JC the Barber look like good friends giving each other relaxing back rubs.

What's up with that?
    Noticed that and then saw her husband and figured he’s probably used to getting cucked!

https://m.facebook.com/1347972630/

It would appear that everyone DOESN’T love Raymond Mast! Maybe he could give Jasmine Tame a call, we know she’ll sleep with anyone!

Comments

Elmo: BLM cuckold rep lol

Silver
    Load Metric
    Must admit Folks I couldn’t have been more surprised 😯 if I had woken up this morning and discovered that Mrs Horney had nailed my penis into the wall than after I purchased my copy of todays Sunday Times and saw a full page ad from queerow to zero Kyle grinning 😁 with his potato 🥔 head at me.

I know what was for a long time the worlds most prestigious newspaper 🗞 has plummeted in the last few decades since Rupert bought it but I didn’t really think it had sunk as low as that.

Sunday Telegraph for me next week.

Comments

zealanddonk: If the page 3 girl is ever a guy, defo time to change the paper

Forum Wars: +++ Sir MrH

Elmo: You keep it real as always Mr. H

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BedWetterBettor View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Tariq Reed View Post

Someone put this all over CM's FB, but it only lasted around 50 minutes before CM blocked that user, right after I grabbed the screenshot.

It's good to get on his nerves, but unfortunately those accounts can't be used again on his FB once they're blocked.

Yea, definitely not the REAL JC. His account has a picture of him and his son and his FB user name is JC THE Barber.

His last name isn't even Barber, it's his profession! His real name is Joshua Cox and this is his actual FB profile https://www.facebook.com/joshua.cox.7505468

It MIGHT entice him to speak up regarding the incident on the boat, but I doubt it. If the person who made the account is here, you may end up doing more harm than good by trolling Chrissy's FB page with that account. Because if we know anything about Chrissy, is that he LOVES Cox!!! And may be forced to make a video with Cox in it and how they both enjoy being around each other! Plus Chrissy is used to playing with small Cox, and wouldn't know what to do with Big Angry Cox!!! As displayed by the new Blu Ray cover for the Magic Moment Masturbation Mind Meeting Starring Super Spreader Chrissy Kyle Prescott!!

One thing I gleaned from the preview clip of the Magic Moment Masturbator Meeting…

There’s footage of Chrissy having all the Saps hold their money out while he appears to be saying a prayer…

Notice every one but Chrissy has their head down and eyes closed & Cox sucker has his hands folded!

Name:  
Views: 
Size:

And we see they ALL are holding their money out for the Reptile Kyle to see how much they brought with them. But why on Earth would they have this much money with them on a boat in the middle of nowhere??? They’re clearly not going to gamble on this boat nor would they be playing a friendly game of poker with it! I realize they wouldn’t want to leave all their cash in a rented shared house but they could just as easily kept it in a locked suit case.

So I’m betting Chrissy told them to bring their money on the yacht so he could SEE exactly how much they each had and then ASK for a Donation! By saying a prayer for them to bless their money and give them the lords blessings, he probably tried to bamboozle them into donating a portion of their bankroll(now seeing exactly how much it is) and telling them to reap what they sow. This is probably where the controversy started and caused the dissension.
    definitely REBUKING SATAN off of their monies.....

Comments

zealanddonk: Rebuke early, rebuke often!

Forum Wars: Rebuke, puke, rinse, repeat

Elmo: Definition of total losers.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Shouldnt Chrissy be at church rather than posting nonsense about luck?

Chrissy seems to forget without the affair, he wouldnt have his little brother Andrew (or was that a complete lie?)

Chrissy seems to have added a new element to his story about some black ice car crash that almost had him (and his passenger) paralysed
    How come we havent heard this nonsense before.
    Is it an Uber story?
    Is it Chrissy getting blown by the male passenger story?
    Is it both?

Also fuck Chrissy very much for his rants about being lucky.
    Dude is a cis white male, born in America in the last 50 years.
    He's already living life on easy mode and still complains.
    Despite his low intelligent, adverse to any form of work and dubious morals, he's managed to eke out a life for himself.
    In other countries he'd be in prison or dead long before now.

Finally, some idiot posted on one of chrissy's posts that Chrissy should run for President in 2024.

Comments

TheRivers: The ice story is a first as are Stacy’s miscarriages.

Forum Wars: +++

Phantom Limb: I seem to remember the crash story as part of a story where someone gave him a car?

BedWetterBettor: And where in Ohio, TX, California or Nevada would he ever encounter Black Ice? That only happens in below freezing conditions and primarily in the NW part of USA and Western Canada. Pretty sure he never lived there! Complete Lie!!

Elmo: Who can believe a word that comes out of that filthy mouth of his?? It’s one lie after another.
    When faced with a difficult decision, ask yourself "What would Micon do?", then do the opposite.

PFA Rookie of the Year Awards
    2012: The Templar (unknown)
    2013: Jasep $5000+
    2015: Micon's gofundme legal defense $3k begging for 100k:
    2018: 4Dragons
    2019: Dutch Boyd: Mike Postle
    2020: Covid19
    2021: SMIFlorida and some sort of shit coins for $50k
    2022: BDubs leaks chums club info
    2023: 22nd Feb 4th Dec Youtube channels removed
    2024: Dustin Morgan wins Chrissy's $1000 contest

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Of course Stacy had miscarriages.

She's 47 years old now. It's surprising that she was able to successfully carry Bubs to term at age 44.

The only part hard to believe is that Chrissy has had sex with her more than once. He must have had his eyes closed and been picturing male truck drivers.

Comments

zealanddonk: Not since Solomon has a man loved pussy more than Chrissy

TheRivers: Neither of them has ever talked about it. With all the misery stories they love telling you’d think this would have been near the top of the list.

Elmo: The Skank is pro-choice and so is he lol. We all know Bubs was a mistake.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Of course Stacy had miscarriages.

She's 47 years old now. It's surprising that she was able to successfully carry Bubs to term at age 44.

The only part hard to believe is that Chrissy has had sex with her more than once. He must have had his eyes closed and been picturing male truck drivers.

And honestly, would it even be considered HIS bad luck if Stacy had the miscarriage? Nothing actually happened to him other than him wasting a few splooges of sperm! And as his documented video catalog confirms, he’s quite good at producing sperm in many different locations such as the kitchen floor, a cheap red plush couch and even a lawn chair in broad day light, so no loss there! Plus he wasn’t a millionaire prior to 2018, so it may actually be GOOD luck that these two vile creatures did not bring an autistic child into this world then as they wouldn’t have been able to get PPP loans and other scam funds to raise the child!

But as usual, being the narcissist he is, he would take someone else’s tragedy and makes it his own. Just like the mysterious widow that ran up to him, NVB and Mommy miscarriage in the middle of Bellagio crying her eyes out. I wonder if Chrissy’s fat, Botox filled face still remains on that computer to this day??? Why not write an article about that story Kyle??? Probably cuz it’s a complete lie!

Comments

zealanddonk: Part of religious scam school is learning someone else's story that has worked and easing it into chrissy's own nonsense.

Elmo: Lmao

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by zealanddonk View Post

Chrissy seems to have added a new element to his story about some black ice car crash that almost had him (and his passenger) paralysed

Is it Chrissy getting blown by the male passenger story?
    I've just had an update that a Hummer was definitely involved, but further details are lacking.

Comments

BedWetterBettor: Yup and a Large SUV was involved too, waka waka!!!

Forum Wars: Hey Oh!
    When faced with a difficult decision, ask yourself "What would Micon do?", then do the opposite.

Load Metric
    So the Grosvenor residence shows 2 contacts now on Zillow.

Also, says "Sale Pending" (which means it's pending it's next lease out)...which can begin as early as 10/04/22 (the owner pushed the lease date out by those 3 days, probably to deep steam clean and decontaminate the entire place).

The listing currently says "1 month, 6 months, 1 year, 1 year plus and 'negotiable'". Negotiate is probably exactly what Chrissy did in April since a house like that was going for only $2,500-$2,700 when he rented it on April 1. Yeah, there might have been a premium cuz it was rented for a non-standard 6 mos. and also semi-furnished with picnic tables and whatnot to appeal to the sophisticated businessman, but I doubt he paid over $3.2 per month.

I personally think he's left Grosvenor as evidenced by the long term rental hotel(s) we've seen in recent videos. What do you guys think - was he was trying brinksmanship negotiation to re-rent it since it wasn't getting much action as a re-lease?

Should be clear soon.

Name:  grosvenor2.jpg
Views: 442
Size:  326.6 KB

Comments

Elmo: He’s going to slip up with the new place eventually. I know his neighbors are happy that they are gone.
    Last edited by Forum Wars; 10-02-2022 at 07:35 PM.

Load Metric
    Where to begin…let’s start with good old BDub.

Name:  B25CB036-60E0-4232-8994-93282A70363F.jpeg
Views: 435
Size:  97.8 KB

Thank you for talking to Dan and opening up. But you stopped. It’s like a patient going to a psychiatrist and walks out of the therapy session after two minutes when the session is scheduled for a hour. Don’t worry. I came up with why you’re angry and sad about this whole Christopher Mitchell.

Name:  64268B14-9BD3-4A21-B6F5-D80341132215.jpeg
Views: 444
Size:  330.9 KB

Oh BDub…you really answered that call.

Name:  CA52A5EB-E0AC-4658-BB0A-3B3A0C3F6A27.jpeg
Views: 486
Size:  1.85 MB

Yes…you was the main squeeze side bitch. You loved those days.
    Christopher made promises and said sweet nothings in your little rat ears.

Name:  485F3243-CC7D-4B73-8146-AE9177DD7E17.jpeg
Views: 437
Size:  63.5 KB

Well, they were ultimately broken and beyond repair. That’s why you never hear back from…Rick Lee, TJ, Sia, Demetrius, Gary, Lucy, Blockhead Rick DLF, Million Menoken and the list goes on and on.

Name:  0D9E42A8-3FA5-4975-82F3-44FAF1FC0539.jpeg
Views: 452
Size:  503.3 KB

Their hopes, dreams, pensions, 401ks and dignity are all gone without a trace. Speaking of money…those Masturbation Event simps that were out on that stupid rented yacht with the money. Did these idiots do any research or a background check on Christopher Mitchell??

Name:  EBEB36BE-1E4F-40C7-9F0C-FEFE10473328.jpeg
Views: 444
Size:  298.3 KB

Who says…yes, I’m going take a so called vacation (business trip or whatever), and give my hard earned cash and attention to a man who has no real credibility, no experience, or educational background. Makes a lot of sense to me. Sure…I am at a loss of words…these people are just stupid and lost as sheep without a shepherd and sheep dog to keep them in check.

Name:  389F4EF3-CB9E-41C0-B201-25B1674064DF.jpeg
Views: 452
Size:  1,019.1 KB

If you want to give your money and mindset to a closeted queer quack, go ahead. Enough good people have over and over again have stated how delusional, disheveled, ignorant, bigoted and evil that Christopher Mitchell is.

Name:  AE595FFB-D7E2-4531-8494-AA798BF7867F.jpeg
Views: 453
Size:  1.44 MB

The choice is yours.

Comments

PositiveVariance: Said sweet nothings in your little rat ears LOL

BedWetterBettor: BDubs hostage video in the 1st pic. He looked kinda anemic in the Boat party video, maybe he's still hiding in Chrissy's suit case!

1dollarboxcar: awesome work !! :)

zealanddonk: Top quality work as always

Forum Wars: +++

Load Metric
    More old footage trying to be passed off as a recent “winning session”…

Name:  74B4FCD4-62AB-4A43-B364-0EC5C5156E29.jpeg
Views: 387
Size:  52.4 KB

Bastion Booger Chrissy says it’s Friday night and professes to have won $2600. Yet in his Instagram posts from Saturday he said he was up $3000 on Saturday! Again, small details but makes him look even more foolish.

Name:  E36BD284-5440-495E-8B7E-83DF6955EEBC.jpeg
Views: 385
Size:  106.7 KB

And here is a great example showing what an attentive loving father he is! Lol, his Non Verbal Einstein Jr. is rolling around on the floor and the food server from the Yacht is watching him while BDubs stares thanking God his child is normal!

Comments

Tariq Reed: If Brandon doesn't pay 100% attention to his mentor, he'll miss the golden nuggets of gambling knowledge.

Forum Wars: Looks like like Bubs is rolling over in laughter about what his dad is saying

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Name:  Screenshot 2022-10-03 120352.png
Views: 364
Size:  253.2 KB

Is this the first time that CM has actually predicted in advance how much he's going to make at a casino?

Later today or tomorrow will we see him post that he actually lost money, made some but not close, almost met the goal, met the goal, or exceeded the goal?

Which future post is most likely?

EDIT:
    My prediction is that he will say he made $15-20K and it's because he set big goals with his brain mindset that he was able to achieve this.
    If he only had the mindset of making $10k, he might have only made $5k, so think BIG people!!!
    And for those poor broke douchebag haters who laugh and say "ha ha, he didn't make $30k", you've never come close to making $15-20K in one day like the BLOAT.
    And now that he's made so much money in one day, he'll train you to do the same thing for the bargain price of only $499 per month.

We shall see...

Comments

TheRivers: I’m sure he will say he met the goal and show a stack of money, which he may or may not have already had.

PositiveVariance: Chrissy is so retarded he is going to 4 different casinos that all have the EXACT same Baccarat rules. Gamblers Fallacy at its best Folks. Professional Gambler? HAHAHAHA

1dollarboxcar: of course he will exceed the goal, do you really think he is gonna admit he went busto again....

zealanddonk: The bigger lie is claiming he'd have been thrilled making $200 a day from Uber

BedWetterBettor: Means he is likely in Vegas as Chicago wouldn’t offer 4 casinos within reasonable driving distance. And yea, quite convenient he got 35K in extortion money from the circle jerks and predicts he will win Just under that amount
    Last edited by Tariq Reed; 10-03-2022 at 12:06 PM.

Load Metric
    come on Krissy the sissy, where is your grasshopper Zachy ? tell him we wanna see the day 37 video.... gooooing BUSTO !! just like we know that you do too about every 5th gambling session

Comments

zealanddonk: Poor Zachy about to become a memory like Mike and so many others

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Name:  Screenshot 2022-10-03 145616.png
Views: 330
Size:  35.1 KB

Name:  Screenshot 2022-10-03 145902.png
Views: 325
Size:  11.5 KB

Name:  Screenshot 2022-10-03 150020.png
Views: 327
Size:  9.2 KB

I was looking for baccarat groups on FB and a post by CM from Oct 2019 on some "opportunity seeker" FB group popped up in the search results.

Turns out that CM joined this group in Oct 2019 (and is still a member) and made around 12 posts until Dec 2019.

He already claimed to be a VIP High Roller in these posts, but 2 of the posts seemed interesting to me (screenshots are above).

In one, he admits that he developed a gambling addiction and in another, he claims to be making a living buying and re-selling cars at auction, which is certainly new information for me.

Nothing really earth shattering here, but I don't think I've seen this group mentioned before.

Link to all of his posts in the group is here:
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/1308...00040993932986

Comments

BedWetterBettor: I believe Drone or KD had a video of him looking at cars in an auction and he was claiming to be bidding on ALL of them. Of course he didn’t win and probably didn’t even bid seriously! Tha gambling addiction is the first admission, but not surprising

zealanddonk: I'd imagine chrissy approaches car auctions the way he does sports betting

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by 1dollarboxcar View Post
    come on Krissy the sissy, where is your grasshopper Zachy ? tell him we wanna see the day 37 video.... gooooing BUSTO !! just like we know that you do too about every 5th gambling session

Even his “haters” are raggin on him for going dark!

Name:  0C05738E-033F-496F-BC9F-5B3E61F8A16B.jpeg
Views: 339
Size:  98.6 KB

Name:  E39CFA5A-0376-400A-BDC1-C2EC32F030ED.jpeg
Views: 326
Size:  61.4 KB

Interesting that he either quit EXP realty or was fired! Think he worked out a shady rental agreement for a certain scammer??

Name:  8B440493-7565-46A0-9313-34540933EF0B.jpeg
Views: 331
Size:  91.8 KB

And Chrissy certainly didn’t bother inviting Zachy the Lackey to Vegas! Nor did he rent a lambo this time, just some gas guzzling SUV(probably a Honda Pilot) to compensate for his small dick! Hmmmm, been quite some time since this post and NO update? Could it be the Colt Goat didn’t make $7500 at the first stop and is full of shit again??? Lol!

Comments

zealanddonk: I'm sure Zach is just busy hustling up another $50 to play online

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BedWetterBettor View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by 1dollarboxcar View Post

Even his “haters” are raggin on him for going dark!

Name:  0C05738E-033F-496F-BC9F-5B3E61F8A16B.jpeg
Views: 339
Size:  98.6 KB

Name:  E39CFA5A-0376-400A-BDC1-C2EC32F030ED.jpeg
Views: 326
Size:  61.4 KB

Interesting that he either quit EXP realty or was fired! Think he worked out a shady rental agreement for a certain scammer??

Name:  8B440493-7565-46A0-9313-34540933EF0B.jpeg
Views: 331
Size:  91.8 KB

And Chrissy certainly didn’t bother inviting Zachy the Lackey to Vegas! Nor did he rent a lambo this time, just some gas guzzling SUV(probably a Honda Pilot) to compensate for his small dick! Hmmmm, been quite some time since this post and NO update? Could it be the Colt Goat didn’t make $7500 at the first stop and is full of shit again??? Lol!

That would be unfortunate if Zach's life had turned into a country and western song after having met Chrissy

Comments

BedWetterBettor: May not be entirely cuz of Chrissy. Realtors work on commission and many switch companies like we switch socks. If another firm offered him a better commission split, he would leave EXP in a second! We’ll find out soon enough!!

Load Metric
    And the Lies continue folks…

Little Kyle claims he drove an hour each way to 4 different “”’“Casino’s””’” and miraculously made just under 30K yesterday. But of course has no proof of this and his evidence is 16K in chips next to a nasty looking order of Shrimp Fried Rice!

Name:  5D37155C-4211-49FA-8F9F-9330848B3F6D.jpeg
Views: 265
Size:  87.7 KB

Gross! No wonder fat boy has stopped working out and doing 30 day challenges. Eating that garbage will put you on the shitter for 30 days! And there’s only $16K in chips, meaning he likely lost 2K at Rivers Des Plaines and quit while he still had some money from the Extortion scheme 2 weeks ago!

He posts that he drove all around the mid west and won $6000 here and $8000 there, with no proof of course! And why would you leave a Casino if you’re easily making thousands? Why waste time, money, Gas, tolls and wear yourself down driving hours in every direction? It’s not like the cards are going to drastically change if you come back to the same table in an hour.

If he does post chips without any action from the Horseshoe and Ameristar, it likely means he had a free bet offer and just ran there to use it. If not, then he’s a lying sack of shit! Both are probably true and this is just his round about way of lying to look like he did “whatever it takes”. Wonder if he used to travel this much to do those Frat men videos and spew his load on camera for $200?

Comments

Tariq Reed: Attention IRS tax auditors!! Is CM driving to multiple casinos because he wants to keep any possible wins under the $10k IRS reporting limits?

PositiveVariance: Tariq, Chrissy would admit to driving from Casino to Casino even when he was a $5 player pre 2019. He is Gambling Fallacy at its finest. Just a dirty Billy Goat.

Thread Information