Page 459 of 853 FirstFirst ... 359409449455456457458459460461462463469509559 ... LastLast
Results 9,161 to 9,180 of 17043

Thread: Blatant Gambling Scammer Christopher Mitchell (YouTube/Baccarat/Roulette/Sportsbetting)

Silver
    Load Metric
    Does he even "teach" something new at each event or just gives the same speech over and over again to the same suckers?

Obviously that Brandon guy is just paying for a friend. He probably gets a thrill out of the attention he gets---Him and his best friend Chris vs the world.(in his mind)

edit: I see man of God Zach is just going to go dark(probably). Not going to raise the alarm bells for others that this is a scam. Real man of God to just slither away. Real stand up guy. Sure....preach when it worked for a small while and then go silent when you ended up broke.

Comments

BedWetterBettor: Zach is a spineless coward like his mentor. Can’t even admit things that proven to them time and time again!

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by PositiveVariance View Post
    This video above is from 2021. They could have added more beds per room, the rooms are fairly small.
    Name:  Screenshot 2022-09-13 152502.png
Views: 362
Size:  357.2 KB
    Name:  Screenshot 2022-09-13 152247.png
Views: 367
Size:  468.8 KB

Yeah, the property is advertised as 6 bedrooms/11 beds, so you can see that they added the 3 bedrooms downstairs because there are now 3 patio sliding doors going out to the back instead of just 1 rear window on the left side. They either converted the whole garage or the garage was large enough to turn the back 1/2 into bedrooms and bathrooms.

You can see the whole property listing here:
    https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/5279862...OUR_SCROLLABLE

(the women in the bikini pics are not included in the daily rental price)

Comments

PositiveVariance: Ahh...That makes sense. Good work.

TheRivers: I wonder who gets to share the bunk bed with Brandon (and worry that he stays in his bed).

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by crudebar View Post
    Does he even "teach" something new at each event or just gives the same speech over and over again to the same suckers?

Obviously that Brandon guy is just paying for a friend. He probably gets a thrill out of the attention he gets---Him and his best friend Chris vs the world.(in his mind)
    That's a great question.

My guess is that Chrissy and Stacy just blather a lot of mindset and positive thinking nonsense, and do very little strategy discussion. What could they teach? His entire strategy involves Martingaling and hopping tables after winning X amount of bets (lol).

I really wonder how many of these dopes realize they've been had when they hear what's actually being "taught".

Comments

crudebar: I hope some of these people put this on CC and chargebacl

Forum Wars: It truly is mind-boggling that he gets "clients"

Gold
    Load Metric

edit: I see man of God Zach is just going to go dark(probably). Not going to raise the alarm bells for others that this is a scam. Real man of God to just slither away. Real stand up guy. Sure....preach when it worked for a small while and then go silent when you ended up broke.
    I’ve said this for a while. Clearly you’ve got repeat attendees. There doesn’t appear to be any kind of “advanced” session wherein the people who have heard the speech before can hear something different. But I’m sure there will be some people who will just keep on showing up. Let’s see if Big Michelle appears again this time after missing out on the Lake Charles one.

Load Metric

I have said this before, but I truly believe everything they “teach” besides the gambling stuff came directly from Keith and Shelia Crafts mouths. I think that Was his entire goal when he attended these events (duplicate them). Chrissy is a narcissist, he thinks he knows it all. I can’t see him spending 5 figures on Crafts bullshit, unless he was going to copy it, since he knew Craft was successful with it as far as the revenue it brings in. Chrissy somehow thought you can take the same information that is presented to rich folks and give it to “get rich quick seekers” and think it would have the same effect.

I’m not sure how many of Crafts events that Chrissy attended before he stopped paying, but let’s says it was 4 events. I believe he voice recorded all the events and will go over these recordings prior to his events. I think he has 4 events worth of bullshit to spew. Honestly these people that attend are so fucking retarded, I truly do not think it would matter what he talks about, especially with Brandon - he is a lost soul.

Comments

BedWetterBettor: Absolutely right, look at his Boat post about how Jesus taught on a boat and he’s going to be like Jesus! Lol, does he think Jesus would masturbate on camera and tell tales of trucker blowjobs? Even Craft would have some shame, Chrissy has none!
    Last edited by PositiveVariance; 09-13-2022 at 03:15 PM.

Load Metric
    I’m going to go out on a limb and say this is his last “successful” event. His biggest mistake was to kill the $99/mo group. You have to bring new people in to slowly con them overtime into attending these high priced events. It’s going to be difficult to pull new people in at $499/mo. Even if some are repeat attenders, I can’t see the bulk of them paying 5k next time. Getting people at 5k for the Mastermind solely from Instagram and YouTube will be tough, I just don’t see it.

For this upcoming meeting I can see 2 or 3 paying full price, then the others heavily discounted to a grand or so.

Comments

TheRivers: There’s only just so much money these repeat attendees will be able to give him. And once they can’t give more he will show them the door.
    Last edited by PositiveVariance; 09-13-2022 at 03:19 PM.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    I’m going to go out on a limb and say this is his last “successful” event. His biggest mistake was to kill the $99/mo group. You have to bring new people in to slowly con them overtime into attending these high priced events. It’s going to be difficult to pull new people in at $499/mo. Even if some are repeat attenders, I can’t see the bulk of them paying 5k next time. Getting people at 5k for the Mastermind solely from Instagram and YouTube will be tough, I just don’t see it.

For this upcoming meeting I can see 2 or 3 paying full price, then the others heavily discounted to a grand or so.
    I agree that going from $99 to $499 was a mistake because a sales funnel generally requires an initial small "trip wire" purchase that then qualifies the purchaser for upsales further down the funnel.

Even Don Lapre only charged $39.95 on his TV commercials for the upfront product (Making Money Package) before he tried to upsell his customers for products and services that cost $hundreds, then $thousands.

Christopher Mitchell's biggest problem is that he only has 1 product..... the Martingale.

For free on YouTube, you can see him talk about the Martingale, write about it on a whiteboard and even watch him play roulette and baccarat using the Martingale.

For $99 (now $499), you can hear and see him talk about the Martingale on Zoom.

For $3,500, you can hear and see him in person talking about the Martingale.

It's the same product, whether it's free or $3,500.

There is no secret "advanced lesson" to using the Martingale.

But yet he still manages to attract people who will pay him.

Comments

BedWetterBettor: I think Zach is having buyer’s remorse, no new videos in a week! Guess he didn’t make the big comeback with 57 cent balance…lol!

PositiveVariance: Yup, he can only have so much luck with a 200 year old mathematically disproven system

UtahDrone: He’s looking for those select few who want to “do life” with the (scamming) Mitchell’s

Forum Wars: The best part: it's either $499 per month or free, and it is guaranteed to not work. LOLOLOLO

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

That's a great question.

My guess is that Chrissy and Stacy just blather a lot of mindset and positive thinking nonsense, and do very little strategy discussion. What could they teach? His entire strategy involves Martingaling and hopping tables after winning X amount of bets (lol).

I really wonder how many of these dopes realize they've been had when they hear what's actually being "taught".

My guess is Chris just shares a lot of made up fictitious life stories about living with old men in CA, to hitting Little League World Series winning home runs, to sharing to the entire world Stacy wasn’t originally his type. And he tries tying those fake stories into positive mindsets/motivational and visionary thoughts….blah, blah blah, blah

Load Metric
    Even Mikki understands that the Martingale doesn’t work...

Martingale segment starts at 47:14

Silver
    Load Metric
    Even Mikki understands that the Martingale doesn’t work...

Martingale segment starts at 47:14

Watched around 2 min of this...Really, this guy is suppose to be this unbelievable gambler and he is talking about testing the martingale? This sounds like a conversation I would have had with my gambling buddies circa 7th grade. Comical.

Comments

Christopher Jr. aka Bubs: First he says he *thinks* it doesn't work, even though it's mathematically proven not to work. Then he says he tested it and wasted $150k. The dude's a dumbass, albeit not as dumb as Christopher.

TheRivers: Don’t hate. I’m sure he knows what he’s doing. I mean this guy apparently can predict the exact card sequences that are coming up in Baccarat.

Silver
    Load Metric
    Zach is nothing but a tool. He preached for the guy when his system was winning but as soon as he got the mathematical net result we all told him he would eventually succumb to---he looks to have just went dark.

So apparently commanding a ball and wishing away the devil doesn't work. So why not make 1 video of how this guy is actually a charlatan. Nope. Going to apparently just quietly walk away and in no means help anyone else that might fall for the scam he helped in perpetrating....

Go baptize some more people as Chris steals their lively hood. Such a man of God until he is put to the test and then bends the knee to Satan. Well done kid.

Still time to prove me wrong. Either keep throwing your cash away or make a video telling people who Chris really is....

Gold
    Load Metric
    Was walking through the Bellagio tonight when I passed this very famous spot. Yep it was at this table and in that exact chair where TJ read from a script and declared himself to be a dedicated professional gambler. Funny that we don’t hear from good ole TJ anymore.

Name:  D36AE189-8269-47F4-8803-FEB3F19F9F48.jpeg
Views: 327
Size:  3.29 MB

Comments

PositiveVariance: RIP TeeJay

Rockasilly: TJ must have inhaled a bit too much of clogged up HVAC dust when working on them. What were you thinking man??

His latest short is so good. You can tell he's still resentful towards his old inner circle members.

How to get rich: DONT SHARE YOUR FREAKING OPINIONS. SHUT UP AND FOLLOW DIRECTIONS. INVEST IN YOURSELF BY GIVING ME MONEY.

Comments

Forum Wars: Little Red Whackjob Hood

TheRivers: This shall not disagree with the goat.

RMS9: Funny comments spoken from a guy who swears he isn’t greedy. Chris just can’t keep that fat, sweaty black all purpose Nike shoe out of his fat mouth.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Jr. aka Bubs View Post
    His latest short is so good. You can tell he's still resentful towards his old inner circle members.

How to get rich: DONT SHARE YOUR FREAKING OPINIONS. SHUT UP AND FOLLOW DIRECTIONS. INVEST IN YOURSELF BY GIVING ME MONEY.
    Lookin like a Queer in Headlights!

Name:  E8F602CD-0C34-4181-8DA2-9C31F8B7AC60.png
Views: 276
Size:  3.47 MB

Hasn’t shaved in days and his eyes as wide as they were in the purple bandana ranting video from 3 years ago! The stress of not getting a rental must be wearing on him! That and he probably can’t afford to gamble and live stream it any more since he blew his last 8K on the fake Rolex!

Comments

PositiveVariance: The last time he gets to hold that money before he has to pay 6 months upfront for a RENTAL.
    Last edited by BedWetterBettor; 09-14-2022 at 01:13 PM.

Load Metric
    Chris must have forgotten he blabbed about his Folex originally costing 50k. Seems his purchase price dropped a bit.

Name:  9DD0EBF8-0A37-47A7-AC4C-B35D072A4F25.jpeg
Views: 256
Size:  435.6 KB
    Name:  F1770529-BF73-4404-B3A4-313455AB87F7.jpeg
Views: 266
Size:  1.27 MB

Comments

BedWetterBettor: He already ran to edit it and change his lies! What’s the excuse going to be now? “Hurrr durrr, I meant the Diamonds are worth 18K derrrrp!”

TheRivers: Yep….he knows he was caught and changed the description. No cost mentioned now at all. Even at 18k he likely got ripped off.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Name:  Screenshot 2022-09-14 161115.png
Views: 258
Size:  173.5 KB

I found this online.
    Is it real?

Comments

BedWetterBettor: Probably met each other at a BlowjobAHolics seminar! One gets head from overweight women and the other from Overweight Truckers!

PositiveVariance: It does look like Clinton, but knowing Chrissy he would have said, “Iv hung out with Presidents” - he would put an ‘s’ on the end like he has done it more than once lol

Load Metric
    Oh lord, I found treasure chest Number 2 of Chrissy’s past!!

Google Chris Mitchell Adonis Male and get ready for hilarity! Here are just some of the gems!

Bahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, As featured on Gay4Cash.com!!! Wonder if Chrissy needs the link for the first online article he was in??? Hahaha!

Name:  44AB43F6-0D9C-446F-AE14-A6B09DF4C56F.jpeg
Views: 247
Size:  100.7 KB

Name:  418FD3A9-831C-4FA8-A515-E553FA54DFA4.jpeg
Views: 249
Size:  136.1 KB

Name:  E4D0EECA-BEEB-48B3-BDFC-D0868655E9BB.jpeg
Views: 245
Size:  131.7 KB

Name:  9776693B-F8A4-4E75-8494-AB1DCD07CC84.jpeg
Size:  131.4 KB

Name:  8EB89EC1-F953-457F-BD85-307EB355ABAC.jpeg
Size:  65.6 KB

Looks like he did have to be on the infamous Casting Couch! lol!!

Name:  0718ACD8-C529-4470-AF0F-0BAD5570857C.jpeg
Views: 245
Size:  51.3 KB

Name:  AF6AC132-6F82-441C-B609-37652ACC7ED9.jpeg
Views: 247
Size:  247.3 KB

Guess he was lying here about going to Community College? Or was he too dumb to pass and flunked out??

Name:  1D928753-CB1B-44CB-8F04-498F9A4407AB.jpeg
Views: 243
Size:  38.4 KB

The only thing little Kyle could pass, is passing his load through the seminal tube!

Comments

Dan Druff: LOL! Great find

Forum Wars: And the hits just keep on cumming! That last picture: doing whatever it takes (for $200)

Tariq Reed: It's hard to believe that this guy would become the World's #1 Professional Gambler and Gambling Consultant.

PositiveVariance: +++++

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    "Favorite Place to Have Sex: In a sorority house, of course, with lots of women!"

COMPLETE LIE

Honest answer: "In the back of any semi truck with any dude who likes sucking dick!"

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tariq Reed View Post
    Name:  Screenshot 2022-09-14 161115.png
Views: 258
Size:  173.5 KB

I found this online.
    Is it real?
    It's possible this was a Clinton lookalike that he met on the beach.

When Chrissy was early 20s, Clinton had just left office (his last day was in January 2001, when Chrissy was just turning 22). I don't think Clinton was going to be just strolling around Venice Beach and taking pics with randoms at that point. In fact, the Clintons have never spent much time in California, in general. It's not impossible that this picture was real (maybe Clinton did a speech in the area and Chrissy got a pic with him at the end), but I'm guessing it was a lookalike.

In just the last 5 years, I've played poker with various celebrity/politician/athlete lookalikes (who aren't even trying to be lookalikes), including fake Richard Gere, fake Bernie Sanders, fake Justin Turner, and several others.

Comments

Tariq Reed: That makes sense. Unfortunately, the photo isn't that sharp because it was only the thumbnail. The actual photo wasn't archived.

UtahDrone: That sure looks like Slick Willy!

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by RMS9 View Post
    Chris must have forgotten he blabbed about his Folex originally costing 50k. Seems his purchase price dropped a bit.

Name:  9DD0EBF8-0A37-47A7-AC4C-B35D072A4F25.jpeg
Views: 256
Size:  435.6 KB
    Name:  F1770529-BF73-4404-B3A4-313455AB87F7.jpeg
Views: 266
Size:  1.27 MB

Folks, every so often Chrissy displays his mental retardation for our pure entertainment.

This is one of those times.

“It’s real. All 18k of it is real.”

What Chrissy was trying to say is, “All 18 carats are real.” As in the WEIGHT of the diamonds.

Chrissy for your reference:

Carat - Unit of weight used to measure the size of a gemstone (diamond)

Karat - measurement indicating the proportion of gold to allow out of 24 parts.

So Chrissy wants everyone to believe he spent $50,000 on a watch and he doesn’t even know the difference between “carat and karat”. Good thing his watch is fake or he absolutely would have been taken to the cleaners.

One more thing, was the watch really advertised as “18 CARATS” or did Chrissy pull a number straight out of his ass (18 karats) that just so happens to be a common number of karats that is presented in a lot of gold jewelry? Or was it a coincidence? I think monkey see monkey do... he has seen “18 karats” in advertisements and what not and he decided to attach that “familiar number” he has commonly seen to his watch.

This obviously shows he would have done ZERO research if in fact he did buy a real Rolex. This may be a simple mistake to someone who didn’t know the difference between the two terms, but no chance someone gets them mixed up when they have been doing research on the watches their diamond sizes. The dude RENTS his home, it’s not like he can go out and drop 50k and not know what the fuck he is buying.

Everything in his life is an “illusion” and this watch is no different. Why would he spend tens of thousands of dollars when the $600 fake will fool 99.9% of the population? He is in the business of getting the biggest returns. Usually there are huge lies told that go along with a purchase to increase the size of the financial return. This watch is no different.

Comments

TheRivers: No research at all. Kind of like when he said that his favorite betting Stategy was invented by a “Mr Martingale”

BedWetterBettor:
    Last edited by PositiveVariance; 09-14-2022 at 10:34 PM.

Thread Information