Page 425 of 854 FirstFirst ... 325375415421422423424425426427428429435475525 ... LastLast
Results 8,481 to 8,500 of 17070

Thread: Blatant Gambling Scammer Christopher Mitchell (YouTube/Baccarat/Roulette/Sportsbetting)

Load Metric
    as per TheRivers post above, it's another insta reels post, he spews more BS about how he just won $1030 in 10 min. and he proves it by saying " you seen the chips, you seen me walk out of the high limit room.... and blah blah etc... " YESSS Krissy this is total proof, i mean you surely couldn't have bought in at some table for 10 K and some change never gambled a stinking chip and then record yourself walking out of the high limit room, show some chips in your hand next to the cage....
    you DEADBEAT SCAMMING douche bag broke motherfucker..... here's the link

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CgzQMeEgd4C/

Comments

BedWetterBettor: Odd that none of the regular circle jerk offs were present to testify to this? Could it be they all left after losing again? Yet their brainless leader stayed back and miraculously won all the losses back without them?? $16,500 - $10,030 =6K LOSS!

zealanddonk: Looks like Zach flunked movie school

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Forum Wars View Post
    How did I miss this press release about "the top professional gambler in the world"? To think, I could have been right there last night enjoying a Ding Dong with Chrissy.

https://www.24-7pressrelease.com/pre...opher+mitchell

Name:  
Views: 
Size:
    Name:  
Views: 
Size:
    Name:  
Views: 
Size:

At least the last site he paid to do an Advertorial wasn’t so open about accepting payments to publish anything you would like to about yourself. The site he used this go around, publishes the prices right there on their website!

As I have said before, I think he is doing this to drive the negative material from the “haters” further down in the search results. These articles he is paying for are not going to come up in a search result, simply searching terms such as “professional gambler”. The search results have to be specific to his name along with a term related to gambling. I think he is finding that when folks are on the fence about joining his Jerk Circle or attending the Mastermind they go straight to Google and instantly find out he is a scumbag. His paid articles will flush some of that stuff out. His paid articles would only be useful, once someone has his name and more or less is looking to verify him as credible or not. Fortunately, his paid articles aren’t even in the top 5 when I search “Christopher Mitchell Gambling.”

https://www.24-7pressrelease.com/price_plans

Name:  76D4D8E7-B1F2-4AAB-90A3-D34958169DB5.png
Views: 639
Size:  357.0 KB

Chrissy is getting really bold now saying he is the “Top professional gambler in the world.” This is funny coming from a guy who doesn’t even understand the term “Expected Value” (EV), a must for someone who is even an entry level “professional gambler.” Not to mention his No Bust Blackjack. Or how about how he doesn’t worry about the green slot in Roulette since it doesn’t happen very often? lol Chrissy is a Donkey. Chrissy can eat a bag of dicks.

I was reading the link above regarding the prices, it looks like it only cost $29 to publish an article to their site. For this price we can publish all kinds of stuff about Chrissy. This may backfire on him.

Comments

BedWetterBettor: Haha this is why he was “Afraid”? $50 worth of press releases on a site that’s as laughable as Web pages hosted by Thrive Cart!

Elmo: I can see this backfiring as well him as well.
    Last edited by PositiveVariance; 08-03-2022 at 12:09 PM.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Without giving away what I do for a living I do have involvement with PR Newswire. Would have been a riot if I had been watching the news updates on the 23rd and saw this article scroll by. That said, i would doubt he paid for the full service. All he likely cares about is web publication.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRivers View Post
    Without giving away what I do for a living I do have involvement with PR Newswire. Would have been a riot if I had been watching the news updates on the 23rd and saw this article scroll by. That said, i would doubt he paid for the full service. All he likely cares about is web publication.
    It’s amazing how easy it is to get something on the Newswire. It wouldn’t surprise me if they scam people into paying the $419, by not understanding what the newswire is. No news source is going to republish anything regarding a “winning professional gambler” without verification. But Chrissy got what he wanted, a simple internet article that looks legit to the suckers. All for $29. I bet Zach turned him onto these paid advertisements.

Maybe Chrissy is dumb enough to think a legitimate news source will pick up the story. Most of you know, but if you don’t the newswire is where news outlets source their stories. Earlier this month I believe a story ran that Snoop Dog had died. Some bozo got it on the news wire and news outlets ran with it. Once a legitimate news source publishes something, others will follow. It’s on each news source to verify the story.
    Last edited by PositiveVariance; 08-03-2022 at 12:46 PM.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    The odd thing about the press release is "the next event is currently slated for" which suggests it might be cancelled.
    Also, mix in this was posted over a week before the event, it suggests Chrissy actually had to drum up suckers for it.

Granted it could just be "tough luck, you missed out, but another one is coming up" to keep the suckers on the hook, it does seem like an odd approach.

Comments

BedWetterBettor: Yea, I did find the timing odd and his FB post a week ago that he'll graciously ALLOW 2 more sign ups despite the event being "Over Sold Out!" Lol, looks like he really was desperate for suckers to fill in for the dropouts!

TheRivers: Also he has not promoted the expensive September one anywhere except in a Facebook post. Wouldn’t be surprised if that one is all returning suckers.

Forum Wars: If you follow my link to the 24-7 press release on page back it says "he next private Mastermind Event is currently slated for August 2-3, 2022", so not sure where you are seeing that is blank. This press release I linked was posted on Jul 23
    When faced with a difficult decision, ask yourself "What would Micon do?", then do the opposite.

PFA Rookie of the Year Awards
    2012: The Templar (unknown)
    2013: Jasep $5000+
    2015: Micon's gofundme legal defense $3k begging for 100k:
    2018: 4Dragons
    2019: Dutch Boyd: Mike Postle
    2020: Covid19
    2021: SMIFlorida and some sort of shit coins for $50k
    2022: BDubs leaks chums club info
    2023: 22nd Feb 4th Dec Youtube channels removed
    2024: Dustin Morgan wins Chrissy's $1000 contest

Load Metric
    Breaking news:

I have received approx 40 pages of transcripts from my court appearance with Christopher Mitchell and will be releasing them in full. It's pretty comical, and if anyone had any doubt of my story, it'll show everything in full context.

Here's a nice little teaser.

Name:  Screenshot_20220803-140643_OneDrive.jpg
Views: 626
Size:  199.5 KB

Comments

TheRivers: That is so Chrissy. Really sucks though that he didn’t wind up in custody. Would have served him right.

Forum Wars: Oh, that is SOOOOO Chrissy. AhoosierA: were you nervous sitting across from the "the top professional gambler in the world"?

1dollarboxcar: :)

BedWetterBettor: Makes ya wonder, if Karen Davis had just stayed out of it and NOT made that mumbling video, what would've happened and how different would things be today?

zealanddonk: Chrissy's inappropriate laughter always gets him in trouble

JeffDime: Wow wow wow. Shows how disconnected he is from society. The last person you talk to like that is a Judge. Great stuff Hoosier!

Phantom Limb: I'm more excited for this release than I am for the last episodes of "Better Call Saul"! Thank you

Elmo: Thank you for sharing this! He’s such a pompous cunt. I can’t even comprehend dealing with idiot and I feel horrible you had to deal with him, Lee. Christopher Mitchell should be behind bars.

PositiveVariance: The Marshall: Laugh and see what happens - rep

Load Metric
    Full 1st hearing transcript is attached. If you have trouble viewing it let me know.

This was my initial court hearing with Christopher Mitchell on 6/3/2020

The transcript matches the story in which I told on radio on how this hearing went.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Comments

Elmo: Dude was late…wouldn’t surprise me one bit smh

zealanddonk: "Todd Protellis" rep

BedWetterBettor: Gotta love how he can't even keep track of his lies in COURT. First it's 'He Made 72 videos, then he made 73 videos!" And Lol at Chrissy getting shut down during his rants!

Forum Wars: Thanks AhoosierA. Indeed the Todd Protellis part was the best.

Dan Druff: Todd Protellis thinks you did a great job, and this judge got too emotional

JeffDime: +1

Load Metric
    Here is the last hearing I had where the TPO (Temporary Protection Order) was reversed on 8/13/2020

Notice in this hearing he claims to the judge and my attorney's (Kajioka & Nelson) that he had video....they go on a recess so he can show my attorney the video, and there is no video. LOL

Again, matching my statement I gave on radio about how the events took place in the court room.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Comments

zealanddonk: Chrissy probably showed a Colt video and hoped it'd make a good impression

JeffDime: +2

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by AhoosierA View Post
    Full 1st hearing transcript is attached. If you have trouble viewing it let me know.

This was my initial court hearing with Christopher Mitchell on 6/3/2020

The transcript matches the story in which I told on radio on how this hearing went.
    Such a Chrissy move to turn up late and annoy the judge.

Comments

Elmo: Chrissy annoys everyone…

Forum Wars: I think AhoosierA said he was in a t-shirt and shorts too. Hey, it's allowed but it also says something
    When faced with a difficult decision, ask yourself "What would Micon do?", then do the opposite.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Here is the last hearing I had where the TPO (Temporary Protection Order) was reversed on 8/13/2020

Notice in this hearing he claims to the judge and my attorney's (Kajioka & Nelson) that he had video....they go on a recess so he can show my attorney the video, and there is no video. LOL

Again, matching my statement I gave on radio about how the events took place in the court room.
    Chrissy turns up late (again) and "he's better dressed this time" which the judge "remembers".

Chrissy makes a weird comment about his player's card helping his argument.
    This is of course in contrast to other comments Chrissy has made about being treated like a criminal when asked for his player's card.

If you ever need court verified proof that Chrissy likely suffers idiocy, then read both of Hoosier's documents, but especially the second one.
    Last edited by zealanddonk; 08-03-2022 at 06:28 PM.

Load Metric
    In case anyone wants to put a face to this Inept Judge, here is his bio! Lee can confirm if it’s the right judge.

Name:  776952FB-CE0C-4C80-85F5-47182D5814FF.jpeg
Views: 602
Size:  30.1 KB

http://www.lasvegasjusticecourt.us/j...ic_goodman.php

Good news is his term is up in 4 years! And I believe he is of the chosen ones who lights the menorah. Wonder what he’d have done if he knew Chrissy’s opinion on Hebrew folks???

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BedWetterBettor View Post
    In case anyone wants to put a face to this Inept Judge, here is his bio! Lee can confirm if it’s the right judge.

Name:  776952FB-CE0C-4C80-85F5-47182D5814FF.jpeg
Views: 602
Size:  30.1 KB

http://www.lasvegasjusticecourt.us/j...ic_goodman.php

Good news is his term is up in 4 years! And I believe he is of the chosen ones who lights the menorah. Wonder what he’d have done if he knew Chrissy’s opinion on Hebrew folks???
    Yes, this is the judge. He's also son of current Las Vegas mayor Carol Goodman, and former Las Vegas Mayor Oscar Goodman.

I love how at the beginning he was talking about my 1st amendment right. And that even if I was making videos and saying bad things, I had that right, and without actual proof that I was stalking him he couldn't issue the TPO basically, and at the end he maliciously issued the TPO because he thought I was recording.

Keep in mind also at the time, I didn't hear what he said he heard, or see what he said he seen. So I was completely lost and in shock when he was saying someone was recording the courtroom.

Comments

BedWetterBettor: It sounds like you held your own and he kept silencing you out of of spite. I've seen judges in traffic court do this to arrogant young punks and Karens who get mouthy. They deserve it, you certainly did NOT Lee!

zealanddonk: @BWB Chrissy was probably busy holding his own which is why he was late to court

Load Metric
    To be clear on what took place and what the judge seen. (I didn't find out what he saw until after the TPO was granted and I was back in my car)

I had told Kevin Davis prior the date and time of the court date. I gave Kevin Davis no other information.

My hearing was scheduled at 8:55am, however I was 1 of 2 TPO cases being heard, and he heard the 1st one first because both parties were not present in mine.

It wasn't until 9:11am that the judge actually called my case. Chrissy didn't show up until a few minutes after that.

One of the judge's assistants took the judge a phone, and that's when the judge said "What's this" He saw a Youtube video "Live" that had a title of "Christopher Mitchell and William Lee Bradbury in court live right now" or something very similar to that.

This was Kevin Davis recording live audio to his Youtube channel saying "Lee Bradbury & CM is in court right now, and I'm here talking, so If Lee was Kevin, how could I be talking on this live at the same time"

His live video, which would have been around 9:20am, 25 minutes after my hearing technically was scheduled, just so coincidently was going on at the same time as my hearing, and the assistant was watching that channel for whatever reason. The video was not very long and Kevin ended the live.

When someone records a live video on Youtube, once they end the live, the video disappears for a minute or so. If the user has it selected to allow live videos to be uploaded so people who didn't catch it live can go back and rewatch, it takes a minute or so for Youtube to actually upload the video back to the Youtube page.

So when the judge claims that the video "disappeared" Kevin must have ended the live, and either it hadn't been uploaded yet, or the judge needed to refresh the page. Either way, the judge didn't see the video any longer.

Before my 2nd hearing, my lawyer stated the judge admitted that he didn't actually hear any audio of the court, that he just seen the title of the video and claims that his assistant told him she heard his (the judges) voice.

Comments

Load Metric
    Name:  7D4D58EB-4EBC-4855-9AD4-DD5F94DEB420.jpeg
Views: 587
Size:  418.0 KB

If some Sesame Place characters (not associated with Elmo)…

Name:  025AFB75-A774-4771-8C34-D20409E33C3E.jpeg
Views: 584
Size:  97.1 KB

Which are being involved in a $25 million lawsuit in regards to ignoring little kids (that’s another story for another day), how could our boy Lee be denied righteous justice and a deserving payday from Christopher Mitchell??

On a serious note…

Name:  9B9CA57C-3753-4C63-8DE8-0E51BAC40DC0.jpeg
Views: 580
Size:  81.2 KB

Lee…I think it’s time you file a civil lawsuit against this Christopher. I’m not joking and I’m dead serious. What he did to you is no joking matter. He caused you pain and suffering. He embarrassed you and your name. I remember the day when that son a bitch posted that video and I was outraged and shocked. If someone put up my personal information such as my home address and social security on show for the whole world to see, it would be a huge problem. If the legal system can’t handle this, then other means have to take place which I will not mention on this Thread.

Name:  28E9E1DB-C476-4BD2-AEAA-A74BCE6E8E3C.gif
Views: 585
Size:  498.3 KB

The audacity and the disrespect that Christopher constantly exhibits is appalling and immorally wrong. He clearly shows no respect for no one at all…not even the law. I wish the judge would have thrown his ass in jail that day. I think it’s time to go forward and file this, Lee. We can start a Go Fund or whatever is necessary to get this ball rolling.

Name:  42B23FA3-6B3B-47A2-8102-F6FF6926AB1A.jpeg
Views: 581
Size:  706.2 KB

We are all Lee Bradbury. Fuck Christopher Mitchell.

Comments

PositiveVariance: Dead or Alive rep

JeffDime: Rep it

Forum Wars: Just remember Chrissy, when you are back to turning tricks for the LV tunnel people, or ridesharing in your hyundai elantra, Elmo will be there

Load Metric

This was beyond frustrating reading the judge say that you were lying about filming in the court room. Something the judge said in your second court date cleared up how the judge would think someone was filming in the courtroom. He is simply incompetent and doesn’t understand the internet/social media. He said, “I’m almost 50. I don’t know how to record on YouTube.” This says it at. Any other judge would have realized no one was filming audio in the courtroom, it was just KD having the words “live”. It’s ok to not be familiar with YouTube/social media, but not as a judge deciding many restraining order cases. Most of these cases in this day and age involve social media. Not knowing this stuff can easily cause an incorrect ruling as it did in this case.

Just curious, when your attorney told you ahead of time that he didn’t think it was a good idea to deny the allegations that you were recording, did you give him pushback? When your attorney responded in court to the allegations that you were recording and said, “He made a major mistake, there is no question about that” (regarding the allegation of you recording). I can’t even imagine what you must have been feeling at that moment.

Another question, at your second hearing, there were a couple sentences that weren’t exactly clear to me - was your attorney going to deny that you were “Kevin Davis/YSE”? Or not contest it like his decision with the “recording” and let the judge rule simply on the 1st amendment issue alone without clouding it with issues that were insignificant to the final ruling?

That judge is only on the bench because of who his father is. Any competent lawyer will never become a judge, especially that early in their career. However, he makes good bread. They have his salary at $268,000 in 2019. Usually they include benefits, retirement, ect. with that. The benefit package for a judge is probably close to 60k-80k per year, so his actual pay is likely right around $200k. Only reason I would do that job would be for the pension.

I loved how your attorney acknowledged Chrissy was a scammer lol

All in all I’m glad it worked out for you.

Comments

Last edited by PositiveVariance; 08-03-2022 at 11:23 PM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by PositiveVariance View Post

Just curious, when your attorney told you ahead of time that he didn’t think it was a good idea to deny the allegations that you were recording, did you give him pushback? When your attorney responded in court to the allegations that you were recording and said, “He made a major mistake, there is no question about that” (regarding the allegation of you recording). I can’t even imagine what you must have been feeling at that moment.

Another question, at your second hearing, there were a couple sentences that weren’t exactly clear to me - was your attorney going to deny that you were “Kevin Davis/YSE”? Or not contest it like his decision with the “recording” and let the judge rule simply on the 1st amendment issue alone without clouding it with issues that were insignificant to the final ruling?

I loved how your attorney acknowledged Chrissy was a scammer lol

All in all I’m glad it worked out for you.
    Thanks.

I was very adamant with my attorneys that I was not KD/YTSE, had no correlation with him, and that I was not recording the court hearings.

There was no prior discussion about apologizing for anything so when my attorney stated "Obviously he made a mistake" I was pretty pissed! When I later confronted the attorney about this he said "I never claimed what your mistale was"

During the 15 minute recess in the 2nd hearing, my attorneys went into a room with CM and I was sent to the hallway.

At one point during that time, the 2nd attorney (Nelson) came out and was like "Whatever is going on, just leave this clown alone, it's not worth it" and again I stated I've done nothing wrong.

As far as my attorney's approach, from my understanding going in they were going to deny that Inwas KD/YTSE if it were brought up, but was trying to get it thrown out based on no evidence presented by CM, as the first hearing, CM showed no shread of proof that I/anyone was stalking or harassing him.

Comments

BedWetterBettor: The judge was a 49 year old baby and the attorney figured “Let the baby have his bottle and THINK he’s right” so long as the TPO gets reversed it’s all good. I get it and sometimes it’s the only play!

Gold
    Load Metric
    Ladies and gentlemen…this month’s collection of gullible morons…

Name:  2E824B59-AD28-4530-B8AE-48F8216330F3.jpeg
Views: 545
Size:  216.7 KB

Don’t see big Michelle in this one. But there are other repeat attendees. And I guess Zach is a minister?? He performed a baptism at the event. Well okay then.

Load Metric
    And if you ever needed proof that Zach was in on the scam…

Name:  4D1C66CC-D79C-4381-A97F-D1ADF82BC5FB.jpeg
Views: 540
Size:  136.1 KB

There’s his camera set up in the right corner!

Name:  54C3511D-4B3F-466B-8FA5-80880F2FB03F.jpeg
Views: 541
Size:  119.5 KB

And of course Rat Boy is front and center. Guess he’s not UP to pole dancing this time??

Name:  2B5C020B-3094-4679-9F13-CB85C284F55F.jpeg
Size:  187.6 KB

Looks like he IS a fan of Kyle Prescott, here’s the Jungle Fever version of College Swim Team No Suits Required! And the hug is just… yikes!

Comments

zealanddonk: It is possible Zach is Keithy's man on the scene to keep an eye on chrissy and recruit new church members

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRivers View Post
    Ladies and gentlemen…this month’s collection of gullible morons…

Name:  2E824B59-AD28-4530-B8AE-48F8216330F3.jpeg
Size:  216.7 KB

Don’t see big Michelle in this one. But there are other repeat attendees. And I guess Zach is a minister?? He performed a baptism at the event. Well okay then.
    Todays proof America overall is getting dumber by the day.

Sorry, can’t feel bad for any of these fucks and actually they are good for AP’s as they show up at casinos and lose the little money they have left.

Fuck them and Chrissy!

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Chrissy's latest FB page is one of his revisionist history stories leaning towards him writing, starring, producing and directing a christian movie.

He claims amongst other things he was chatting with his pastor who pointed out Chrissy was living in sin with Stacy, so Chrissy proposed.
    Clearly the pastor was not familiar with Chrissy's back catalogue.
    Also, given how easy the lies flow, I cant imagine Chrissy was honest with the pastor and only started lying when he moved to Vegas.

Also, weirdly Chrissy acknowledged his MLM background, and doesnt mention what happened with that.
    The story implies he got into gambling, went broke, was considering uber driving (again, story gets unclear).
    Unclear when he stopped MLM or why, given assumedly he was making money at it.

The best patt of the story is he claims Stacy's ex abducted Stacy's daughter. Chrissy glosses over a lot of information here.

As pointed out in the pictures, Brandon attends yet another MM event, and he probably has started to realise Chrissy will always pick someone before Brandon.
    Now it's Zach's time to shine as cameraman, wingman and now chief baptizer.

Will be interesting when all of this unravels is if it was Keithy's plan to put Zach in the mix to keep an eye on things, and make sure Keithy's church gets more members, or if its just Chrissy's idiocy of showcasing someone less obnoxious than himself.

Comments

BedWetterBettor: Zach is not a pastor, Chrissy is not a pastor and Keith might not appreciate them removing sheep from his scam…errr Church! Why would you get baptized in a sleazy Hotel jacuzzi anyway?

TheRivers: It’s funny…if you read the timeline it almost reads like Chrissy and Stacy met in 2013 but didn’t have sex till 2019, which might possibly be true.

Thread Information