Page 424 of 854 FirstFirst ... 324374414420421422423424425426427428434474524 ... LastLast
Results 8,461 to 8,480 of 17077

Thread: Blatant Gambling Scammer Christopher Mitchell (YouTube/Baccarat/Roulette/Sportsbetting)

Gold
    Load Metric
    Oh the lies in today’s FB post and video. Even if he were now telling the truth he’s admitting that he has lied previously. I haven’t watched the video…but based on the FB post…

Says his old YouTube channel was making 75K per month. That’s a lie. He showed what the channel was making…and it was only $3700 per mont

Says his income fell to less than 100K per month and now has just gotten back to 100K. Even if true this then means he’s been lying for the past 7 months wherein he continually has stated he is making 150K per month…and this includes the month of March where he was boasting 150K and is now saying it was only 40K (which would mean that Jeff the truck driver made more than him..but we know that isn’t true either). Of course…none of this is true and he likely never was making 100K.

Says he cried the day his YouTube channel went away. Yes I will believe this one.

Says he started his YouTube channel at the same time as he started gambling. Definitely not. That channel never showed the supposed daily losing that added up to the supposed $500K deficit (which at one time was only a $100K deficit…then it was a $350K deficit…then 500K…the story here keeps changing).

Should be real simple to show some of these inconsistencies. The footage of all of his false income claims since January are still there.

Comments

BedWetterBettor: Seems that the lies go hand in hand with the new video approach of short clips, quick cuts and Crafty edits. His web “advisor”, probably Zach, is telling him to exaggerate the stories, embellish The win & loss numbers and make up fairy tales!

zealanddonk: Chrissy can barely remember what lie he told 2 weeks ago, let alone facts from 8 months ago

JeffDime: +1
    Last edited by TheRivers; 07-31-2022 at 06:27 AM.

Load Metric
    As I suspected, Nut Sack Zach is likely involved in this new website presentation part of Chrissy’s scam. Either he’s the one who is editing the Instagram & YT videos for a fee or he referred the guy who is doing it. I’d lean more towards him being the go between but the fact he was filming Chrissy at Choctaw would give credibility to the idea he is behind the whole new approach.

Name:  4A928D06-1220-4D51-835E-A9A6A71F0F89.jpeg
Views: 550
Size:  97.9 KB

Name:  4E2506DF-867D-4D9E-A53C-E343397E1678.jpeg
Views: 560
Size:  160.5 KB

Name:  502B9347-8377-4142-8905-B4F500D0705E.jpeg
Views: 556
Size:  251.6 KB
    This is a deleted scene from their hotel room, Zach paid to watch Chrissy re-enact the infamous “You Ready” Scene from Minute Man Big Loads 34!

Then there’s this new video on Instagram which is in line with the style of his previous videos and eerily reminiscent of Chrissy’s most recent IG video with the quick cuts, scrolling text and smoother edits. Plus we also see Zach has a small editing bay set up in his apartment in Frisco. Keep mind he’s under 30 so he could easily learn video editing and web design. So we may have ourselves a new accomplice in the scam folks!!!

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CgNmY...d=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Comments

TheRivers: No question he’s part of the scam now. Unlike Brandon who is a recurring victim. Chrissy is a horrible video editor. This handles that issue.

Tellafriend: lol

zealanddonk: Brandon can be the fluffer and everyone is happy rep

Last edited by BedWetterBettor; 07-31-2022 at 07:04 AM.

Gold
    Load Metric
    My mistake. There is no video today. I just saw the YouTube link on the FB post and figured it was to a new video. It is just a link to the channel.

Load Metric
    this banger never gets old:

The reason the third transaction didn't work is because he didn't have three different accounts. The first account he withdrew from ended in 7701 and the second account ended in 7772. Then the third account he claimed to have was 7701 which was the first account again.

Comments

BedWetterBettor: He’s lying so much in that video his dentures are about to fall out!

zealanddonk: Why would Chrissy post this nonsense in the first place rep

Platinum
    Load Metric
    What is interesting, and sad, is that Chrissy is fairly pathological in his lying, and seems just not to care if someone catches him out.

He also isnt very smart.

In today's FB post, he's angling some pity because his old youtube got taken away.
    He claims 500 000 followers at the time it was taken down.
    Does he mean actual subscribers, or will it turn into "Hurrr durr, thats how many people watched my videos in a month"

He also claims he was earning upto $75k a month from youtube.
    Given he claimed in December to have finally broken $100k, and claimed to have made around $150k for that month, that suggests he makes most of his income from youtube, not gambling.

I'm sure he'll waffle and lie when confronted with that, so what else does he claim: 6-8 businesses of which innercircle, colouring in book, romantic encounters (10k for 48 hrs with him) being the more well known.

We also know Chrissy waffled/complete lied a lot about how often he gambled online vs in B&M.

finally, we know Chrissy claims if you win $5k a day gambling, that is $150k a month, yet for the greatest of all time gambler, he has also never managed to do that.

In other news, he posted the instragram short as a youtube short today.

Comments

TheRivers: No chance he was making 75K per month from YT. He even showed his account very shortly before the channel got removed. His revenue for that month was about $3700. His average. He had 40K subscribers and his typical video got 4K views.

BedWetterBettor: Lack of YT revenue is why he hasn’t put the same effort as he did before. He bought subs and views, hence those 36K subs never came back! Zach has told him to focus on FB traffic to drive to his Thrive Cart website and his Instagram is a ghost town!
    When faced with a difficult decision, ask yourself "What would Micon do?", then do the opposite.

PFA Rookie of the Year Awards
    2012: The Templar (unknown)
    2013: Jasep $5000+
    2015: Micon's gofundme legal defense $3k begging for 100k:
    2018: 4Dragons
    2019: Dutch Boyd: Mike Postle
    2020: Covid19
    2021: SMIFlorida and some sort of shit coins for $50k
    2022: BDubs leaks chums club info
    2023: 22nd Feb 4th Dec Youtube channels removed
    2024: Dustin Morgan wins Chrissy's $1000 contest

Gold
    Load Metric
    It would appear as if Zach is the one doing all of Keith Craft’s Instagram short videos too. Or…at least the style appears to match what he’s doing for Chrissy.

Comments

BedWetterBettor: To be fair, it is a pre-programmed template and you just input the words you want. Similar to PowerPoint slides and you edit the text & color scheme.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Aaaand Chrissy's vanity, idiocy or "cunning tricks to fool the haters" has hit a new low.
    On one of his recent Fb posts, he ends up stating that there is a documentary about him being made.

Likely thats the "big investment" he discussed, although hard to see how it leads to profit.
    Slight chance its a 60 minutes style episode and he's just part of a group.

Assuming its both legit and serious, young Kyle is in for a nasty surprise when they start doing a deep dig.

Most likely this will be yet another one of chrissy's entertaining and implausible lies.

Comments

Tellafriend: Copying Vegas Dave’s biopic

TheRivers: Craft has all sorts of multimedia talent within his world. Chrissy could just be leveraging that. Vegas Dave made his own documentary and that could be what happens here with Chrissy

BedWetterBettor: Rule #1 of film making: Documentaries about NOBODIES never make money! Every YouTuber with a 4K camera has a documentary out and they always lose money on it if they produce it out of pocket!

PositiveVariance: Most likely another Advetorial, telling a STORY how he wants it told. Wouldn’t be surprised if Zach is putting it together for him.

Forum Wars: Sales funnel documentary is all this could be, just like paying for yourself to be in a publication. It's quite stupid and hilarious at the same time

When faced with a difficult decision, ask yourself "What would Micon do?", then do the opposite.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Further to the above…ever since Vegas Dave made his own documentary he has pretty much disappeared (from YouTube anyway). Maybe the same will happen with our little scammer here should the documentary thing actually be true.

Comments

PositiveVariance: Something that always surprised me about Vegas Dave is that he seemed to do his scamming primarily via Instagram.

Forum Wars: It's funny, I watched that Vegas Dave doc all the way til the end and it was pretty clear ***he*** made it to try and gain legitimacy and get sympathy. I would rate the production value 9/10, but the doc overall a 2/10. Pathetic really.
    Last edited by TheRivers; 08-01-2022 at 03:49 AM.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Also, looks like its been roughly 3 weeks since he posted an online gambling video.
    Granted he did have surgery around then, but seems odd since he has also been playing live.

He did reference online play a couple of times with wild claims about how big his balance has gotten.

Comments

BedWetterBettor: Numbers game finally caught up to him. Not

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by zealanddonk View Post
    Also, looks like its been roughly 3 weeks since he posted an online gambling video.
    Granted he did have surgery around then, but seems odd since he has also been playing live.

He did reference online play a couple of times with wild claims about how big his balance has gotten.
    The numbers game is catching up to him. He’s not getting many new suckers paying him 99/month and even less using his BOL affiliate link. So he’ll focus on extorting the suckers he has on the hook by continuously stealing $1000/month from them for his bullshit seminars.

Load Metric
    This may just be a coincidence or one of the circle jerk offs spilling the beans again. But our old friend Pene posted several live videos on FB of his current Staycation Getaway in Atlantic City!
    And wouldn’t that be the same dates that Chrissy’s current Masturbation Mind Meeting is occurring?
    Name:  20247D3F-CA81-45F7-B212-15E627D127E6.jpeg
Views: 434
Size:  169.3 KB

Now I don’t see any of the other idiots in Pene’s videos, just his wife and kids. But there is a chance Pene drove up from Maryland for the event. I realize Chrissy hasn’t been to AC in almost 3 years, but it’s possibly that the event is being held there. Pene says he’s staying at Caesars and wouldn’t that be something if either myself , Rivers or Dime stopped in to see him using the Bloat’s strategies and losing $360 like he did last time in Vegas?

Comments

TheRivers: That would be hysterical. I was literally just there. Came home yesterday. Something tells me Pene however wouldn’t bring his whole family to the event. But it is close enough to where he lives (Maryland) that I guess it is possible.

The Boz: I think we all know plenty of people there daily that can meet up with the group.

Load Metric
    Thought this was an interesting 2 minute rant about how much YouTube sucks & doesn’t enforce their own policies. Quick background….Nick Rekieta has one of the largest law themed channels on YouTube. He is terrific at what he does even if you don’t agree with him. Speculation is he is targeted because he his right leaning & certainly not politically correct. He starts a livestream most nights for 5/6 hours at midnight which gets typically 10 K live viewers.

He recently got a strike for something that seemed very arbitrary. Kind of makes your blood boil when Chrissy is still on the platform.

Comments

Forum Wars: YT definitely guilty of a lot (allowing Chrissy back, unchanged, is one of these things)

J T: scammers welcome, right wingers are not, welcome to youtube

Load Metric
    new insta reels video, says something along the line of having a party with a bunch of "ding dongs" with the 6.5 k he won yesterday lol, i'll let Z. pick it apart and give it the proper editorial

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cgwl6OLltZS/

Comments

zealanddonk: Thanks.

TheRivers: I think the “ding dongs” are the people who actually pay him for these ridiculously useless events.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by 1dollarboxcar View Post
    new insta reels video, says something along the line of having a party with a bunch of "ding dongs" with the 6.5 k he won yesterday lol, i'll let Z. pick it apart and give it the proper editorial

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cgwl6OLltZS/

I dont follow Chrissy's instagram nonsense, and it was odd he wasnt posting on Fb or youtube.

As boxcar points out, there is a _pile_ of junk food, and the dingdongs in the background definitely wont be the only ones at the party.
    Assumedly this is either for his mastermind event, or he's so happy he's actually won, he's feasting.

Per the other information, Chrissy is claiming he won $6500 on 1st of august, wll we see further evidence as the month goes along?
    Will Chrissy ever clarify his $150k month of how much was youtube revenue ($75k, complete lie ) and hwo much was gambling, and other income?

Comments

1dollarboxcar: :)

Forum Wars: It was for his Mastermind (Aug 2/3) that we all sadly missed

Load Metric
    Mr. 99 Percent Vegan and Health & Fitness really knows how to stick to a nutrition plan!?!

Name:  92EBA698-6147-437B-BF79-0FEC2DF42F8A.jpeg
Views: 372
Size:  213.8 KB

Haha, he’s so cheap he bought the value packs at Costco to “cater” his party. Meanwhile he’s showing his fat face and fake teeth in front of Trey’s catering displays in Minnesota and clearly learned nothing!

Comments

zealanddonk: He's the poor man's version of a half decent idea

TheRivers: So much for attendees living like VIPs

RMS9: He’s beyond fat and getting larger every day. His head barely fits in his selfies these days.

Forum Wars: I see on top of buying just very cheap junk food, he also knows presentation is everything!

Load Metric
    yeah, so the multi millionaire isn't gonna cater in some decent food for his gay monkeypox spreading soiree event , like prime rib and mashed potatoes and all the other good fixings like a good cheese cake for dessert ( you know Krissy's favorite ) instead it's left over candy from Halloween he picked up at the Dollar Store last year, but then again it is for the broke dead beat douche bag "ding dongs" he likes to cater too...

Comments

TheRivers: Would be interesting to find out from an attendee if he picks up the tab for any of the meals. Somehow I’d doubt it.

zealanddonk: Chrissy considers himself to be the prime rib

BedWetterBettor: He did state that the increase price was for “food” and “amenities” . So he may be pulling the old Charge $100 and spend $50 on food scam!

The Boz: Box of fucking Ding Dongs says it all.

Forum Wars: What is wrong with this man

Load Metric
    How did I miss this press release about "the top professional gambler in the world"? To think, I could have been right there last night enjoying a Ding Dong with Chrissy.

https://www.24-7pressrelease.com/pre...opher+mitchell

Name:  1.jpg
Views: 926
Size:  230.3 KB
    Name:  2.jpg
Views: 920
Size:  292.1 KB
    Name:  3.jpg
Views: 924
Size:  303.8 KB

Comments

BedWetterBettor: HAHAHAHA, the grammar errors alone are almost as good as the lies that Stacy typed up for Chrissy!

JeffDime: Crushed it dawg!

TheRivers: I hadn’t seen this either nor did he draw attention to it. Hilarious!!

Gold
    Load Metric
    Mastermind appears to be at Lake Charles. Kudos to Penne for not getting sucked into this one nor either of the previous two.

Comments

BedWetterBettor: Was in Staten Island yesterday for work, halfway tempted to head down to AC and find ol Pene. But I doubt he'd spill the tea and would be very creepy to tag behind a guy with his family. Oh well, maybe next time he'll go solo!

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRivers View Post
    Mastermind appears to be at Lake Charles. Kudos to Penne for not getting sucked into this one nor either of the previous two.
    Cool; Are you at liberty to tell how you learned of this "secret location"? Also, why are the mastermind locations secret? Is he worried "his haters" are all going to show up en masse?

Comments

1dollarboxcar: we could only wish someone give him another black eye.....

BedWetterBettor: Chrissy is such a wimp he’d cry before the fist his face. He prefers fists up his butthole instead!

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Forum Wars View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRivers View Post
    Cool; Are you at liberty to tell how you learned of this "secret location"? Also, why are the mastermind locations secret? Is he worried "his haters" are all going to show up en masse?
    He posted this on Instagram. Could be using an old photo but I doubt it. It’s part or a reel where gin do see him in the casino wearing the same sweatshirt (in 100+ degree heat) as yesterday.

Name:  59B8F4AE-6F8A-4995-A6BA-E4F7CAEEED01.jpeg
Views: 320
Size:  408.1 KB

Comments

Forum Wars: Hee hee hee

BedWetterBettor: Ewwww, close up of the deformed Thumb! Probably got that way from him trying to audition for Minute Man big Loads!

1dollarboxcar: hurr derrr cause this proves he won "again"...

PositiveVariance: Silent Bub’s inherited his deformed thumb and small brain.

Thread Information