Page 394 of 853 FirstFirst ... 294344384390391392393394395396397398404444494 ... LastLast
Results 7,861 to 7,880 of 17043

Thread: Blatant Gambling Scammer Christopher Mitchell (YouTube/Baccarat/Roulette/Sportsbetting)

Load Metric
    It was really tilting when Todd put up his ramblings for 15 minutes during the break. This guy is the epitomy of a narcissist.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by FRANKRIZZO View Post
    It was really tilting when Todd put up his ramblings for 15 minutes during the break. This guy is the epitomy of a narcissist.
    For those wondering, he's referring to my show where I put on Chrissy's videos when I take breaks, just to fill the air with something.

I remove it when I edit the show for the archives.

Comments

JeffDime: Maybe you can play a little Mr. Blackjack for Frank Rizzo next week as well.

BedWetterBettor:

Load Metric
    Dodgers lost 3 in a row to the Phillies.

How far down is Chrissy and how much is he sweating on the game today for a small win?

Only guarantee is we won’t hear about the 3 losses because since he didn’t win “They never happened”.

Comments

TheRivers: And the Phillies have Aaron Nola going today. If all the people who subscribe to this “series” martingale strategy are counting on this one they could be in for a long day.

Elmo: Nola is going to put the Dodgers down rep

zealanddonk: Given his "biggrer the risk, the bigger the reward" mitchellgale philosophy, he'll be balls deep in the next bet
    Last edited by The Boz; 05-15-2022 at 06:30 AM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by The Boz View Post

How far down in Chrissy and how much is he sweating on the game today for a small win?

Only guarantee is we won’t hear about the 3 loses because since he didn’t win “They never happened”.

Nah, apparently he’s “sleeping” like a baby with a mentally challenged baby… and Bubs too!!!

Name:  4BD228E7-861B-42B2-8F2C-3BEC93A8090F.jpeg
Views: 284
Size:  153.9 KB

Stacy looks like a gargoyle without makeup and Chrissy left his makeup on to take a picture of them. It’s almost as bad as the video he did pretending to wake up! I would say those bags under his eyes prove he doesn’t sleep well at night, that and the fact he makes roulette videos at 2 AM just for content!

So we know Bubs doesn’t have a crib, and supposedly these two bags of shit have an active “sex” life… So that kid is gonna be pretty traumatized when he realizes what they’re doing under the sheets! At least until he learns how to google search his Dad’s film exploits on top of the sheets!!

Comments

The Boz: Gold BWB, pure gold!

Phantom Limb: So who took the picture, Kyle? Your old cameraman from Colt?

Elmo: It’s so creepy that he took that picture of the Skank and Autistic Bubs like that…

RMS9: Bubs = traumatized. Chris = nice shiner on the left eye. Who smacked you? Tuna Cooch Stacy = holy hell YIKES!!!

zealanddonk: @PL I've narrowed it down to who took the photo to Santa Claus or Brandon. And we know Bubs aint getting visits from Santa

PositiveVariance: He is such a retard laying in bed with the selfie stick and taking a picture via the phones timer. The real question is what holes has that selfie stick been up?
    Last edited by BedWetterBettor; 05-15-2022 at 06:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by BedWetterBettor View Post

How far down in Chrissy and how much is he sweating on the game today for a small win?

Only guarantee is we won’t hear about the 3 loses because since he didn’t win “They never happened”.

Nah, apparently he’s “sleeping” like a baby with a mentally challenged baby… and Bubs too!!!

Stacy looks like a gargoyle without makeup and Chrissy left his makeup on to take a picture of them. It’s almost as bad as the video he did pretending to wake up! I would say those bags under his eyes prove he doesn’t sleep well at night, that and the fact he makes roulette videos at 2 AM just for content!

So we know Bubs doesn’t have a crib, and supposedly these two bags of shit have an active “sex” life… So that kid is gonna be pretty traumatized when he realizes what they’re doing under the sheets! At least until he learns how to google search his Dad’s film exploits on top of the sheets!!
    Fuck me that's gotta be the most pathetic thing I've ever seen. Not only is he bragging about the fact that his soon-to-be 3 year old son hasn't managed to sleep in his own bed one time in his life, but he's so desperate for validation that he closes his eyes and pretends to sleep while taking a selfie.

Comments

BedWetterBettor: Yup our little Puppet Chrissy gets called out for no family pics on his IG and he unwittingly reveals this gem to us! Lol, he couldn’t be any dumber and always ready to jump when we Command him to!!

Elmo: We know Blowjob Bob was jerking off to this picture with the Jergens.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Jr. aka Bubs View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BedWetterBettor View Post

Fuck me that's gotta be the most pathetic thing I've ever seen. Not only is he bragging about the fact that his soon-to-be 3 year old son hasn't managed to sleep in his own bed one time in his life, but he's so desperate for validation that he closes his eyes and pretends to sleep while taking a selfie.
    lmao. so true
    "It just goes to show the kind of person you are , I got no toe"

Gold
    Load Metric
    As they say on ESPN…time to go inside the numbers…

Chrissy’s entire baseball betting strategy (and now Bart’s as well…go figure) is to bet every game in a series that involves a top team versus a mediocre-horrible team. With each loss he ups his bet the next game with the goal of profiting $100 on each series. The thought of course being that it would be almost impossible for the really good team to get swept.

Well…this Dodgers/Phillies series shows how it can get ugly in a hurry:

Thursday Game - Dodgers were a -142
    Chrissy bets $142 to win $100
    Dodgers lose…Down $142

Friday Game - Dodgers were a -227
    Chrissy bets $549 to win $242
    Dodgers lose….Down $691

Saturday Game - Dodgers were a -182
    Chrissy bets $1439 to win $791
    Dodgers lose….Down $2130

Sunday Game - As of when I’m writing this Dodgers are -135 (going up against the top Phillies pitcher Aaron Nola)
    Chrissy in order to make his $100 profit on the series has to bet $3010 to win $2230

So…if the Phillies win this game today this will mean our hero is down $5140 just on this one series. Of course if he wins he’s going to tell you that he won $2230 on Sunday and not mention the fact that he’d lost $2130 the previous three days…but hey….that’s Chrissy being Chrissy. If he loses the bet you’ll never hear about it (but assuming he does post his picks each day for the inner circle they sure should notice). Maybe he’ll tell them that Bubs kept kicking him in bed at night and that caused him to be so tired that he couldn’t think rationally whe deciding to bet the Dodgers on four straight days.

Comments

Forum Wars: Hilarious. Whether he did it or not, Rivs explains how our "pro" mental midge sportsbettor thinks he can always win, but will always eventually result in disaster for him and his flock.

BedWetterBettor: Yea but this will coincidentally be the one weekend he didn’t bet on sports because he was having family time! Then of course if he wins next weekend when the circle jerks are in town, he’ll magically have a winning ticket and a story how he made $

The Boz: Nola regardless of his record has been pitching great lately which explains the lower odds. Harper is out or the number would be even lower. Would love the Phillies pull off the sweep.

zealanddonk: "The TREND is your FRIEND" "I love choppy games" we'll soon see how well that works on sports

Sanlmar: Dodgers won over 100 games 2021. If you bet Dodgers every day you lost $. Chrissy is obv a dope

Load Metric
    So with the big Circle Jerk Masturbation Mind meeting coming up in 5 days, let’s see how our favorite Brown Nose is doing!

Name:  81C59552-C68B-466C-B362-F7D7CB8360F8.jpeg
Views: 282
Size:  373.2 KB

As you can see, he’s super excited for this third anal sex session with Chrissy this year!

Name:  37F0B195-5211-46AA-A069-3529B3DA6C17.jpeg
Views: 277
Size:  123.6 KB

And since his channel is doing so well with 616 total views while being set on private, he’s really raking it in on that Thriving business! He even loses a customer in the latest video because his prices were higher than the competitors! Guess you shouldn’t be chasing your gambling losses by raising rates on your freelance business, eh rat boy?

Comments

The Boz: Following up below. Thanks for reminding me if this clown.

Elmo: I can’t stand this sneaky rat looking prick.

zealanddonk: "Back to day 0 (again)" rep

Load Metric
    Went back over BNB’s last few videos and found these comments from “Dead Broke Jealous Hater” a few days ago. Can’t figure out if he was too stupid to realize the guy was fucking with him, or is just happy for the attention. Also note a comment from our old friend Pene.

Name:  FDEF9A85-A9A7-4927-8CBB-7380035E8A36.jpeg
Views: 288
Size:  541.9 KB

Comments

TheRivers: Macau City? Yeah I think he knew what he was dealing with.

BedWetterBettor: Man, even his responses reek of Chrissy’s influence. He’s practically his prison bitch holding his pocket! Wonder what Chris’s would think if he knew his #1 sheep went against his teachings and admitted he enjoyed his job??

Elmo: The apple doesn’t fall far from the tree. Smh…

zealanddonk: "Back to day 0

Dan Druff: lol @ the name "DBJH"

Load Metric
    Chrissy…do you care to share your upcoming schedule with us? We know it’s not in Macau like your retarded and dimwitted Master Splinter fan boy said…I know you like to keep it local and organic.

Name:  1D107E01-8D56-472B-BCE2-27547D779972.jpeg
Views: 280
Size:  907.4 KB

It’s going to be a great end of the month.

Comments

PositiveVariance: Master Splinter rep

BedWetterBettor: Menu will be 99% Vegan except the tube steak feeding to Brandon & Pene! 100 % chance he’s hosting it at Choctaw and making his Simps pay those hand ante fees!

Mrhorney: Top bollocks Mr Elmo :)

zealanddonk: Poor bubs, not even allowed to fingerpaint

The Boz: Elmo, the GOAT outdid himself on this one. Who is posting this on Chrissy’s pages and sending it to Keith inviting him to the event?

Dan Druff: hahah... only thing missing is Brown Nose Brandon

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Looking at the calendar, it looks like its Affliate money time!

I do hope Chrissy posts a few more of his 20 minute no bust BJ videos where he catchs blackjacks in the big boys room again.

Comments

BedWetterBettor: I think he got it on the 13th which is why he was flashing the cash on IG and taking a “getaway staycation” at Choctaw to earn some last minute points before the Big Circle Jerk on the 20th! Odds on him making them pay for dinner again start at 10-1
    When faced with a difficult decision, ask yourself "What would Micon do?", then do the opposite.

PFA Rookie of the Year Awards
    2012: The Templar (unknown)
    2013: Jasep $5000+
    2015: Micon's gofundme legal defense $3k begging for 100k:
    2018: 4Dragons
    2019: Dutch Boyd: Mike Postle
    2020: Covid19
    2021: SMIFlorida and some sort of shit coins for $50k
    2022: BDubs leaks chums club info
    2023: 22nd Feb 4th Dec Youtube channels removed
    2024: Dustin Morgan wins Chrissy's $1000 contest

Load Metric
    Was that really Chris Mitchell that called in on radio show?

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Not exactly, Druff plays Chrissy clips when he takes a break, and then edits them out.

No amount of Coke is going to get Chrissy to phone in to Druff's show.

Comments

BedWetterBettor: Yep, like a bad movie director, Chrissy has to control the edit and not be questioned by people smarter than him! Wonder if Druff or someone with hacking skills could hack his phone and the hours of entertainment they’d provide?
    When faced with a difficult decision, ask yourself "What would Micon do?", then do the opposite.

PFA Rookie of the Year Awards
    2012: The Templar (unknown)
    2013: Jasep $5000+
    2015: Micon's gofundme legal defense $3k begging for 100k:
    2018: 4Dragons
    2019: Dutch Boyd: Mike Postle
    2020: Covid19
    2021: SMIFlorida and some sort of shit coins for $50k
    2022: BDubs leaks chums club info
    2023: 22nd Feb 4th Dec Youtube channels removed
    2024: Dustin Morgan wins Chrissy's $1000 contest

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by zealanddonk View Post
    Not exactly, Druff plays Chrissy clips when he takes a break, and then edits them out.

No amount of Coke is going to get Chrissy to phone in to Druff's show.
    Yes I know druff plays chrissy clips. Someone called in saying it was chris didn't sound like him but fooled me I guess. Thanks for the heads up though

Comments

BedWetterBettor: Druff uploaded the show today without the BG noise clips of Chrissy Rants, no segment or call in as you can see. Would be funny if another “student” called in and told us of their exploits following Handjob Prescott’s stupidity!

Load Metric
    Chrissy betting Dodgers. No words

Even Druff doesn’t bet Dodgers.

Comments

zealanddonk: "but you only need to win 1 game out of 5 when you mitchellgale"

Load Metric
    Guys. Druff uploaded the show and if you list at the 3hr 27min mark, Christopher really did call in and talk to Druff.

https://pokerfraudalert.com/forum/sh...ypto-Luna-tics

Comments

BedWetterBettor: Sounds like Mumbler Davis using a voice changing software app! My legal team analyzed it and wrote it down on a white board, so you know it’s true! You can’t fool me Karen!!!

TheRivers: LOL. “One time monthly recurring payment”.

Load Metric
    And the hits keep on comin!

Welcome back Drone!!

Load Metric
    Fucking Chrissy pulls it off. Fuck him!

Comments

BedWetterBettor: Nah, he forgot his bankroll and BOL password at the Vegas condo and had to use Brandon’s money to bet it!

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by AhoosierA View Post
    Guys. Druff uploaded the show and if you list at the 3hr 27min mark, Christopher really did call in and talk to Druff.

https://pokerfraudalert.com/forum/sh...ypto-Luna-tics
    I didn't think it was actually him, Im the goat, HOLLER AT YOUR BOY

Comments

AhoosierA: Christopher Bitchell should not be confused with Christopher Mitchell

Load Metric
    Fucking Chrissy pulls it off. Fuck him!
    Many times when people are betting the Martingale, they will have trouble placing the very last bet in the sequence. For example: someone commits to a 6 step Martingale, but after 5 losses they just can't put the money out there for the 6th bet. So If Chrissy did bet the Dodgers the first 3 games (lost), he may have cut his losses and not placed money on game 4.
    If he gave these bets to the circle jerks, chances are many of them stopped betting after game 3 and took a bath overall.

Here's the funny thing, Chrissy would have likely won more money if the Dodgers did lose game 4. Getting 35% of the Circle jerks losses. He would only need 3 people to tail his bets to win more money on the commission from losses vs. his own profits from the Dodgers winning game 4.

Comments

TheRivers: He said he doesn’t lay big bets online. Todays would have been over 3K. You may therefore be right.

Phantom Limb: Had he won, the smug shit-talking video would have been up a few hours ago. Def took a loss

Thread Information