Page 365 of 856 FirstFirst ... 265315355361362363364365366367368369375415465 ... LastLast
Results 7,281 to 7,300 of 17118

Thread: Blatant Gambling Scammer Christopher Mitchell (YouTube/Baccarat/Roulette/Sportsbetting)

Silver
    Load Metric
    Remember when Chris was winning that parlay Stacey was on the phone with her dad giving him the min. by min update.

I am sure Todd is the same way with his parents when playing poker. "OMG dad i was just dealt aces, omg just won 10k!...ill call you again as soon as i get another big hand Dad!"

Wouldn't surprise me at all that father-in-law is bankrolling on demand from his daugher(who Chris has absolutely brain washed) to give hubby a real chance, as all he needs is a big bankroll to make all this work. Just 9 martingales dad, just 9! Nobody loses 9 in a row, like ever daddy!

What a loser. 43 year old guy refusing to get a job and gambling and scamming his whole life and couldn't be more proud of himself. Jeesh. Any self-awareness at all and he probably would have blown his brains out long ago. But instead takes pride in passing his misery onto others. Takes fucking pride from it! Doing anything it takes for the family. Anything, by that, taking the easiest path possible that doesn't actually involve him doing much of anything.

Comments

BedWetterBettor: It’s pretty sad seeing how Chrissy has gotten his claws into Stacy and her family. Disturbing that he would take his father in law to a game and not his own wife and kid!
    Last edited by crudebar; 04-04-2022 at 08:09 AM.

Silver
    Load Metric
    Bed,

The father-in-law probably took him. Probably to hear the ins-and-outs of this plan of his...Business game.

I suppose i could see how a rookie at gambling could be convince that multiple double ups means very unlikely to lose. I am guessing that father-in-law wasn't completely convince by this alone----but throw in the daughter's pleas and he got his money.

Comments

BedWetterBettor: I dunno, if Foster paid for tickets why wouldn’t he buy one for his own Daughter and grandson? They’re not more than a $100 and it seems this was a Chrissy ploy to get Sugar Daddy Foster alone. Remember MLM scammers always make the first move!
    Last edited by crudebar; 04-04-2022 at 08:07 AM.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    "Daddy, Christopher is so smart. He has a bright future in politics. He's a master debater..."

Comments

BedWetterBettor: Imagine the mud slinging if Chrissy ran for mayor??? “Vote Mitchell, you ready? You ready?? Hahhhhh!!”

Gold
    Load Metric
    He left one category out…partners in crime.

This actually does appear to be from the gym we’ve seen them at in Vegas…but who knows how old it is

Name:  C4F9B329-4991-4356-A681-0213CB85594C.jpeg
Views: 295
Size:  1.11 MB

Comments

PositiveVariance: Sex Partners? lol

BeatTheJerk: LOL sex partners @ the top to emphasize, that tells me indirectly he’s only smashing his very basic looking wife 1-2 times a month @ best.

Mrhorney: I have to give Kyle some credit, tis a brave man who would want to plough with that heffer, Stacy Skank is what we call in England a 12 pint fuck

BedWetterBettor: A lot of chain gyms have the exact same layouts through the country with subtle nuances. So it could be another city or like you said and older photo where Stacy looks less haggered than now!

zealanddonk: The fact he has to tell us and make it first means its defintiely on his mind, and probably to "straighten him out' he should have gone with prayer partners

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by crudebar View Post
    I am sure Todd is the same way with his parents when playing poker. "OMG dad i was just dealt aces, omg just won 10k!...ill call you again as soon as i get another big hand Dad!"
    I’ve seen Todd playing at the WSOP on many occasions. The guy is completely obsessed with his cell phone.

Comments

zealanddonk: Chair cover swirling rep

Load Metric
    I think Chrissy is going to try and do semenairs every month or so. Possibly in whatever area he decides to live in or maybe doing traveling semenairs. He's going to realize his big problem is being able to continuously get enough people to buy tickets to attend. The one he has upcoming at the end of this month, he may get a decent turn out since he will likely convince enough of the bozos in the jerk circle to attend. But these same people won't keep coming month after month. There is no way Chrissy can actually teach them how to make money.

He is going to have to think of another way to promote these things which can be very expesive. Many of these type of semenairs will offer a free event for the public. Even give them a free dinner at a restaurant if you listen to there 30 minute presentation of why you should pay some outrageous amount to attend there paid seminars. Ultimately, customer acquisition cost in the semenair business is very high, especially when your semenair is a pure scam - it’s harder to convince people that actually have the funds.

At least if you have a semenair with a good selling point like "How to make money flipping houses", a good sales team can attract enough gulllilable people with some money to blow. This is one of the main reason is gambling pdf was successful - He picked the correct category where suckers are plentiful. Much of this was by mistake. A matter of luck for Chrissy Bottoms.

Due to the logistics and the sales team that would be required to make it work, I think he fails massively. And who in their right mind would work for Chrissy selling this shit anyway?

Comments

TheRivers: It’s the same strategy he tried with Bitcoin early last year (where he claimed to be paying $5K per month to get advice from billionaires). Only for that he sold the inner circle and not independent meetups.

Load Metric
    Did Bob “Jackoff” Jenkins give the gig location away?

“Bob Jenkins
    1 day ago
    Listen up everyone. The freaking GOAT is the REAL DEAL!!! This April 30th Mastermind event is a once in a lifetime opportunity!!! Here is a little something for all the naysayers.

Don’t miss the boat
    And come join the GOAT
    He won’t lead you astray
    If you follow his methods every day
    On April 30th - Come to the City of Sin
    And the GOAT will teach you how to win
    Don’t be a Steve Urkel
    Come join his inner circle
    Show less”

Had to click on Show more but the Nipsy Russell wannabe thinks he is impressing Chrissy with his skills.

They clowns gladly put out their wallets and take it in the ass from Chrissy, figuratively and literally I would assume.

So maybe they are moving somewhere close to Vegas as some have suggested.

Comments

TheRivers: Nipsy Russell rep. LOL. Hopefully I’m not the only one here that gets this.

Mrhorney: Fraid I don’t Mr Rivers, can you elaborate please

Gold
    Load Metric
    My take on the above is that the guy above doesn’t know where the event is and is just assuming it’s Vegas because that’s where he thinks Chrissy always is. It could be true that he stays in the area (and maybe the recent video was shot in a new apartment where he has to sit on the floor due to no furniture yet). But the fact that Chrissy is leaving things open to this being anywhere tells me he still could be gone from Nevada. Plus with the way the scam is now evolving he really doesn’t need Vegas anymore and can move somewhere even cheaper.

Comments

The Boz: Probably correct but I would think he would let the jackoffs that committed quickly know the location if just for flight planning alone. Prices are crazy right now.

Silver
    Load Metric
    Truly astonishing the ability of you Folks to winkle out all this information on the chronicles of Chrissy Gump.

What’s even more astonishing is how someone intellectually (Dr Foster who went to Gloucester) is in probably to top few % of humanity is so enamoured and bankrolls someone in the bottom few % (Chrissy pissy who is going nowhere)

This is a personal view but I am struggling to believe that Professor Plum seems to be doing literally anything to keep what must be one of a father of a daughters biggest nightmare and having such a total scumbag as a son in law as Chrissy bottoms , there must be something more to it , is he being restricted access from the daughter that Stacy Skank abandoned?

Still, grist to the mill for the next KD/Norman Bates vid.

“You will never guess what I have discovered”

Whilst those 6 American 🇺🇸 pussies 🐈*⬛ are stroking each other’s balls ⚽️ I am getting things done with all my contacts in the FBI/CIA/Vegas pit bosses/CNN/ABC/DICK/Delta force/Police/SAS/Seal team 6/ISIS aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand Correspondence actually on the ground

Don’t know if I am one of the magnificent 6 but personally speaking I wouldn’t just stroke Sir Jeffrey Dime balls, I would lick 👅 them until they are completely hairless 😃 although I imagine Jeffrey is scrupulously clean 🧽

Comments

TheRivers: Clue (Professor Plum) rep.

Gold
    Load Metric
    For the benefit of Mr H. and others…

Nipsey Russell was a comedian in the 1960s and 1970s who used to appear a lot as a celebrity panelist on game shows like the Match Game and the $10,000 Pyramid. Whenever they would introduce him on those shows he would always recite funny poems that he had created. He’s no longer alive.

There. Now that I’ve severely dated myself let’s get back to bashing Chrissy.

Silver
    Load Metric
    Oh no 🙈 not the magical 10000 bucks that is Chrissy boys bank roll.
    Did Nippsy but it through a cash 💵 counter and guarantee that he could win 100% of the time 😃

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by The Boz View Post

Sounds like another fake account that Stacy or one of his circle jerkers post praise under. There was another one on the previous channel Robert Collins that did the same thing.

Speaking of that, what is it with Chrissy and old creepy dudes named Robert(Bob)??? There was Collins, Jenkins, Sugar Daddy Foster and who could forget good Ol’ Blowjob Bob Hesley!!!

Does he have a crush on dudes with that name? Or is it him pining for his long lost sugar daddy from California? Also does anyone else see the hilarious irony in Einstein Jr. believing College is a scam whilst begging for money from his College professor Daddy in Law???

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by The Boz View Post

“Bob Jenkins
    1 day ago
    Listen up everyone. The freaking GOAT is the REAL DEAL!!! This April 30th Mastermind event is a once in a lifetime opportunity!!! Here is a little something for all the naysayers.

Don’t miss the boat
    And come join the GOAT
    He won’t lead you astray
    If you follow his methods every day
    On April 30th - Come to the City of Sin
    And the GOAT will teach you how to win
    Don’t be a Steve Urkel
    Come join his inner circle
    Show less”

Had to click on Show more but the Nipsy Russell wannabe thinks he is impressing Chrissy with his skills.

They clowns gladly put out their wallets and take it in the ass from Chrissy, figuratively and literally I would assume.

I'd just go with Bob flapping his gums and guessing or trying to be clever.

Unless Brandon rats Chrissy out yet again, it makes sense for Chrissy to hold this one in Vegas and pretend everything is still on track.

Even if its revealed he isnt there any more he can get comps and say its the best place in the world [other than Macau] to gamble.

The way things are going tho
    "I can confirm we are going to be hosting this exclusive event at Mike's very tight hole in Utah."
    When faced with a difficult decision, ask yourself "What would Micon do?", then do the opposite.

PFA Rookie of the Year Awards
    2012: The Templar (unknown)
    2013: Jasep $5000+
    2015: Micon's gofundme legal defense $3k begging for 100k:
    2018: 4Dragons
    2019: Dutch Boyd: Mike Postle
    2020: Covid19
    2021: SMIFlorida and some sort of shit coins for $50k
    2022: BDubs leaks chums club info
    2023: 22nd Feb 4th Dec Youtube channels removed
    2024: Dustin Morgan wins Chrissy's $1000 contest

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BedWetterBettor View Post
    Also does anyone else see the hilarious irony in Einstein Jr. believing College is a scam whilst begging for money from his College professor Daddy in Law???
    Handjob Prescott is just projecting his emotional hate for his father in law who actually has money, a job and assumedly a stable family life.
    H.P knows he isnt smart enough or motivated enough to get into college let alone complete any sort of qualification, the fact his source of income is tied to someone high up in that system kills him.

Also, H.P's father is probably a construction worker from all the hate HP spews in that direction.
    When faced with a difficult decision, ask yourself "What would Micon do?", then do the opposite.

Load Metric
    After an extensive and exhaustive search of the exterior photos of every Oil and Lube shop across the United States, I can verify that the latest video from Chrissy was in fact from Saturday, Apr. 2, 2022. It was NOT in Las Vegas.

I know where his car was that day.

That's all for now. Chris, wanna spill the beans before I do?

Kudos to you guys who thought the video was from THIS past Saturday. It was.

Cult days are on the horizon, I reckon...

Comments

Dan Druff: Forum Wars brings the goods!!

TheRivers: Is that…cult says (Keith’s cult) or Colt days (Chrissy’s film cult)?

Load Metric
    TEASER 1:

Same place?

Still from Chrissy's 2nd last video:

Name:  1.jpg
Views: 203
Size:  541.9 KB

My lousy picture of the outside of that same Lube place:

Name:  2.jpg
Views: 200
Size:  117.5 KB

Chrissy, it's not too late to talk.

Comments

TheRivers: Well done!!!

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Hey fellas check this video out Brandon is on his way to becoming a millionaire with his new MLM scam LMFAO.

Comments

TheRivers: Watching paint dry is far more interesting than he is.

Forum Wars: To see Brandon say "My Mentor says..." and know he's talking about Chrissy is sooooo Cringe

zealanddonk: Sheep dont blink

BedWetterBettor: Can’t understand him through those rat teeth! A midget who’s obsessed with a scammer and picks locks for a living, there’s a scary notion!

Load Metric
    No more teasers:

New Life, baby:

Name:  3.jpg
Views: 200
Size:  125.5 KB

...in

FRISCO, TEXAS

so he and his family can be closer to God. Scratch that, I mean Keith Craft. Sorry TheRivers, it's gonna be the cult of the "it's ok to be wealthy" Elevate Church unfolding soon on these pages.

Here's that pic of the exterior of Wash Guys, Frisco, TX Google page...it's where he was on Saturday Mar. 2, and I have proof.

https://www.google.com/maps/uv?pb=!1...LsQpx96BAhKEAg

Comments

TheRivers: Well he did say that the seminar might lead to him moving. Wonder if he will live in Keith’s basement

Dan Druff: EXCELLENT

zealanddonk: More solid work

Elmo: P.I. Of the Year

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Forum Wars is a tremendous asset to this.... forum.

Excellent work!

Imagine how mad Chrissy must be when he thinks he's successfully lying or hiding something, only to have the truth show up here?

Funny how that car with the Virginia phone number on it turned out to be a red herring.

Anyway, that's realllllllly interesting he moved to the same town as Keith Craft. They must have blown some serious smoke up his ass. Perhaps Chrissy believes he's going to become one of the top lieutenants in that operation. However, I can't see Keith putting any kind of trust in a moron like Chrissy, especially since a simple google search reveals all of Chrissy's demons. Keith has a great operation going, so I don't think he would want little Kyle in any kind of important position which could jeopardize that.

I wouldn't be surprised if Chrissy becomes some kind of low-level affiliate for Craft's group, though.

Comments

Forum Wars: Thank you Druff! And just to set the record straight - No, I didn't really peruse the exteriors of Lube shops across the USA..

zealanddonk: Imagine if Brandon moved to Texas to be closer to _his_ idol

Platinum
    Load Metric
    This is starting to get into Stan terrority for both Brandon and Handjob Prescott

Thread Information