Page 362 of 854 FirstFirst ... 262312352358359360361362363364365366372412462 ... LastLast
Results 7,221 to 7,240 of 17067

Thread: Blatant Gambling Scammer Christopher Mitchell (YouTube/Baccarat/Roulette/Sportsbetting)

Load Metric
    Typical grifter move. They never own anything, screw creditors and never stay in one place too long.

And always working on the next layer of scam. It’s just most don’t have a handicapped child to drag along. And are smart enough to put money away for a rainy day. But Chrissy is both a degenerate and a junkie. Not even a good grifter.

Silver
    Load Metric
    I agree most of us don’t have a handicapped child �� to drag around Bozzer but as a trade off I imagine not many of us have a stunning super model wife on our arm either �� (Apart from Sir Jeffrey Dime)

Silver
    Load Metric
    Aargh I thought 💭 I had this sussed by now.

Meant to say let’s have a Pussies online vote 🗳

Would you trust a gay bald midget complete liar total gambling degenerate 99% vegan fuck with 200000 bucks of my money 💵

Yes 👍
    No 👎

Silver
    Load Metric
    Terrible 😞 draw ✍️ for you lot in the world 🌎 cup ⚽️

England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 and the Islamic republic of Iran 🇮🇷

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 Superior football ⚽️ and Allah will send back where you came from 😀

Comments

zealanddonk: Handjob Prescott will give us a 4 team parlay including nZ beating Germany and we'll all be millionaires rep

RMS9: USA should be ashamed of themselves. Their effort against Costa Rica was boring at best. Being a football/soccer fan, it’s hard to stomach what the Americans put on the pitch once you’ve grown used to seeing The Beautiful Game from a European persp

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    In one of Chrissy's 2020 videos, which is now long gone (and might have been deleted shortly after posting), Chrissy outright admitted that he was renting.

He told a story that might have been mostly true -- that an "elderly couple" who "hardly used their condo, maybe once a year" wanted a "nice family" (lol) to take care of it for them while they were gone. Chrissy played the role of good Christian family man, and got "an incredible deal" on the rent.

The reason I think this is mostly true is because it was a rare moment whrere Chrissy admitted that he was paying much LESS for something than it appeared on the surface. Remember, he's always trying to come off as rich and carefree, and getting an "incredible deal" on his rented condo doesn't really fit in with that very well. The only hole in this story? The actual owners of the condo aren't elderly -- they're only a little bit older than me.

However, this would explain how it was already furnished -- something quite unusual for a rented condo in that area of Vegas. Indeed, Chrissy's bargain rent probably came with two agreements -- that he'd "take care" of the place (meaning make sure everything stays in working order), and that he'd vacate ocasionally for the owners to visit Vegas. So he didn't want to give up that sweetheart deal, and thus he stayed in Vegas. However, as Rivers theorized and Forum Wars verified, the lease is up. Vegas is booming, and the owner probably wants to get some real money for it at this point. Remember -- Chrissy moved in right as the lockdowns were starting. The owner likely isn't keen on throwing money away as Chrissy stays at some absurdly low rate.

It's also possible that the owner googled Chrissy and realized he's not quite the nice Christian man he portrays himself to be.

I agree that Texas, Ohio, and Florida are the most likely landing points.

The $227k thing is still a mystery. My theory remains that it was someone else's money -- probably a fool giving it to Chrissy to gamble for him.

Comments

BedWetterBettor: Uh huh huh huh, complete lie! Speaking of liars, mumbles is taking credit for the condo lease expiration news! Guess DoubleJackpot will have to wait!

PositiveVariance: Mumbles the Clown gets all his info from PFA

RMS9:

PROUDBOY MAGA 2024: 227k courtesy of Big Daddy Foster is my guess.

Forum Wars: +++

zealanddonk: Of course he owns that place, the rent comment was one of those "seeds I put in videos to hook the broke douche bag haters" with rep

Silver
    Load Metric
    Ah yes Mr Donk ,I forgot that one of Hodor Mitchell’s nine business's is sports ⚽️ betting.

C’mon Kyle give us a 12 team acca each way double parlay with triple somersault and tuck bet for the World Cup

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    In one of Chrissy's 2020 videos, which is now long gone (and might have been deleted shortly after posting), Chrissy outright admitted that he was renting.

He told a story that might have been mostly true -- that an "elderly couple" who "hardly used their condo, maybe once a year" wanted a "nice family" (lol) to take care of it for them while they were gone. Chrissy played the role of good Christian family man, and got "an incredible deal" on the rent.

The reason I think this is mostly true is because it was a rare moment whrere Chrissy admitted that he was paying much LESS for something than it appeared on the surface. Remember, he's always trying to come off as rich and carefree, and getting an "incredible deal" on his rented condo doesn't really fit in with that very well. The only hole in this story? The actual owners of the condo aren't elderly -- they're only a little bit older than me.

However, this would explain how it was already furnished -- something quite unusual for a rented condo in that area of Vegas. Indeed, Chrissy's bargain rent probably came with two agreements -- that he'd "take care" of the place (meaning make sure everything stays in working order), and that he'd vacate ocasionally for the owners to visit Vegas. So he didn't want to give up that sweetheart deal, and thus he stayed in Vegas. However, as Rivers theorized and Forum Wars verified, the lease is up. Vegas is booming, and the owner probably wants to get some real money for it at this point. Remember -- Chrissy moved in right as the lockdowns were starting. The owner likely isn't keen on throwing money away as Chrissy stays at some absurdly low rate.

It's also possible that the owner googled Chrissy and realized he's not quite the nice Christian man he portrays himself to be.

I agree that Texas, Ohio, and Florida are the most likely landing points.

The $227k thing is still a mystery. My theory remains that it was someone else's money -- probably a fool giving it to Chrissy to gamble for him.
    My Rep got cut off. I think PV’s observation is spot on. Every time something new breaks, it breaks here. And it never fails that a day or two later “a premier” date is given with, by that time, is old news.

Comments

PROUDBOY MAGA 2024: He's such a hypocrite.

Load Metric
    I wonder if Bottoms will put out another stupid video by the end of today for April Fool's. The one he did last year was straight up retarded.

I actually first heard of this site due to a great joke Druff did (3 years ago, I believe). He shut down the site for a day. When you went to the web address, PFA was no longer there. Someone had posted about it on a Blackjack forum I previously read, that forum is almost dead now.

Comments

TheRivers: He’s got a little too much else on his mind right now I’m sure.

BedWetterBettor: The irony is , Stacy may actually leave him for real this time! I suspect she and bubs will live with her folks in Ohio til Little Kyle finds a place!

Load Metric
    $3,850 for that Condo, that's sickening.

Quote Originally Posted by PositiveVariance View Post
    How anyone can shell out 46k a year for rent is beyond my comprehension !

Comments

TheRivers: History on Zillow shows that it was rented to Chrissy for $3K per month.

The Boz: Key word “Rented”. No way he paid it the last few months, if at all the past year. The eviction process is hard and it’s not like he has any assets to go after. The guy literally has the clothes on his back, a few electronics & a car he’s underwater

Gold
    Load Metric
    I don’t think he was evicted. I think this truly was a case of the lease ending. Either they didn’t offer him a renewal or he didn’t want to pay the new price and left. It would be very odd if an actual eviction lined up with the end of a lease (he arrived at the end of March 2020 and this would presumably be the end of the second year’s lease)

Comments

PositiveVariance: I agree. Also, there is no court record for an eviction.

BedWetterBettor: Plus he’s been scouting locations for weeks now under the guise of Millionaire seminars. If he was evicted he wouldn’t have been looking this long.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRivers View Post
    I don’t think he was evicted. I think this truly was a case of the lease ending. Either they didn’t offer him a renewal or he didn’t want to pay the new price and left. It would be very odd if an actual eviction lined up with the end of a lease (he arrived at the end of March 2020 and this would presumably be the end of the second year’s lease)
    I agree, but I wouldn’t bet on him paying the last month or 2’s rent. If he was planning on leaving at the end of March, no reason a scumball like him would pay and the owner knows it’s not worth the hassle to collect the money.

Never underestimate the things a scammer like Chrissy is willing to do. It’s clear he has no conscience in regards to screwing people over.

Comments

BedWetterBettor: Most landlords want first and last months rent for this very reason. So if the owner isn’t a complete fool, he would’ve got that in both writing and a cashier’s check!

Load Metric
    Another theory where that 200k came from...

Small chance, but is possible - So remember that 200k+ that Stacy took out of her retirement? If I recall the judge ordered Stacy to pay her ex husband half of this.

She likley pulled it out knowing he was going to get half under the divorce, so it may have been her Intent from the beginning to withdrawal it and keep it all to themselves. Fearing a possible court ordered bank seizure to pay the exhusband, maybe Stacy gave it to her parents in order to hide it as well as keep it away from No-Dick Bottoms. Stacy had to have known the last thing in the world to do is give Dickless Bottoms access to that kind of money. At the time she probably hated her ex more than possibly taking a chance with Chrissy blowing the cash. Then the parents later possibly returned it for a down payment on a house.

Just another theory. One of many
    Last edited by PositiveVariance; 04-01-2022 at 03:15 PM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by PROUDBOY MAGA 2024 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by PositiveVariance View Post
    How anyone can shell out 46k a year for rent is beyond my comprehension !
    Yeah, I would live in a car and save up a down payment for a house before I paid $3,850 for Rent.

I know he apparently paid 3k, so time will tell if he downgrades in Vegas or hits the road out of state.

So how much house can you get for $3,850?
    Not including property taxes, Insurance, ect., About $700K

Name:  Screenshot_20220401-154728.png
Views: 249
Size:  105.4 KB

Comments

TheRivers: Yeah..but Chrissy’s credit is so bad he’d never be approved for a mortgage.

PROUDBOY MAGA 2024:

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Elmo View Post

Name:  
Views: 
Size:

I never seen a so called man in my life claim to so preoccupied with “his businesses” and hitting the gym religiously put on a facade such as this. Chrissy has no class, no standards and no morals. Who wears a fake Nike hoodie into a 5 Star restaurant?.
    Wonder if the local homeless shelter allows an undergrown Manchild in wearing sweatshirts and shorts? Was it the same sweatsuit combo he wore at court vs AHoosierA? Also, does Chrissy think it’s Lee’s fault this time that he was booted from the condo?

One week and not a peep outta this Colt Studio’s reject? He must be Really desperate and begging big Sugar Daddy Foster for a place to stay! Wonder if the circle jerks know their Hairless leader is homeless? Maybe Pene should know his midget mentor is broke, busted & dusted??

Name:  6D83CE64-D8B4-4E5E-A6B4-FAFED1B6D69B.jpeg
Views: 184
Size:  115.1 KB

Comments

PROUDBOY MAGA 2024: Peckerhead Pene phone will be chirping non stop !

Gold
    Load Metric
    Yep…he’s been reading what we have posted here. A quick 2 minute video. Another mastermind event planned where he will “show you how to get rich”. Doesn’t say where that will be held. Also says he had to “go home and pick up wife and son.” Hmmm…wonder where “home” actually is now. We sure know where home isn’t.

The gambling angle is being emphasized less and now it’s “how to be successful” which makes sense given he’s likely gone from Vegas. In fact you can tell that he’s not in Vegas for this video. It appears to have been recorded and uploaded quickly within the last hour. There isn’t even a thumbnail for it. Just by seeing that both he and mechanics are in long sleeves and it’s almost 80 in Vegas right now pretty much tells the tale that he’s not there anymore.

Comments

Forum Wars: So totally agree: "The Gambling angle being emphasized less"...there is so much foreshadowing this is going to be a less gambling/Vegas specific scam in the months to come

RMS9: My guess is at some point he will transition gambling, of any type, will be considered a scam. That’s his way to crawl out from under that shadow and on to the full blown “coaching/mentor” scam.

zealanddonk: To RM59, hes getting ready for the preacher scam

Elmo: You can clearly tell he’s going through something or he’s on something in this video.
    Last edited by TheRivers; 04-02-2022 at 10:06 AM.

Load Metric
    Hmmm…wonder where “home” actually is now. We sure know where home isn’t.
    I know it seems like he's reacting to PFA, but, I think this was just a snippet he had lying around on his iPhone from Mar 26. His oil change was on Mar. 26 and it is probably why he says he is "going home".

We know too much.

Name:  oil change.jpg
Views: 402
Size:  26.0 KB

So he could have been entirely truthful in that video about going home. Going home one last time and getting the family on the road.

He updated his car's registration updated on the same exact day of the oil change too. Thanks ***Big Daddy Foster***, again!

Oil change and registration update for the Lexus on the same day...sounds like someone ready to hit the open road to me!!!

Name:  foster.jpg
Views: 415
Size:  151.9 KB

Comments

PROUDBOY MAGA 2024: +++

BedWetterBettor: Geez, $600 avg. annual insurance not including NV state tax?!? What a ripoff, I pay under $50 total for my car registration! For someone who lambasts people who pay income taxes, he seems to enjoy taking it up the tailpipe from the DMV!

zealanddonk: Excellent finds

TheRivers: The 26th would have been last Saturday. If it was old he’d likely have a thumbnail. I truly think this video is from today. Maybe he had further work done on the car.

PositiveVariance: Great find

Elmo: Strong work as always!
    Last edited by Forum Wars; 04-02-2022 at 11:00 AM.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Forum Wars View Post
    Hmmm…wonder where “home” actually is now. We sure know where home isn’t.
    I know it seems like he's reacting to PFA, but, I think this was just a snippet he had lying around on his iPhone from Mar 26. His oil change was on Mar. 26 and it is probably why he says he is "going home".

We know too much.

Name:  oil change.jpg
Views: 402
Size:  26.0 KB

So he could have been entirely truthful in that video about going home. Going home one last time and getting the family on the road.

He updated his car's registration updated on the same exact day of the oil change too. Thanks ***Big Daddy Foster***, again!

Oil change and registration update for the Lexus on the same day...sounds like someone ready to hit the open road to me!!!

Name:  foster.jpg
Views: 415
Size:  151.9 KB
    It is weird because he refers to the live tug-along as being "tomorrow night" which is traditionally sunday night, or tomorrow.
    That suggests it was live today.
    Alternatively not knowing the American system, how often would mechanics be doing those types of service on a Saturday (semi-rare in NZ, usually before lunch only if it is).

1m 10s mark, he is a broken man, trying to come up with something plausible.

Later he half heartedly says the next mastermind session will be $399 for circle jerkers, $799 for non members, but you can pay $99 to join.

Poor Brandon and Mike got bambazooled on that first mastermind session when Chrissy knew less but charged more.

Said Mastermind ession will be very limited in numbers (I'm sure almost no one will turn up despite Brandon's most positive reviews of it) and will be end of April, giving him enough time to sort his lifestyle out.

For those who have seen the tv show "The Shield" there was very much the sense of the 2 hour final when Handjob Prescott says "Going home".....

Comments

BedWetterBettor: Saturday is one of , if not, THE busiest day for mechanics as people are normally home for the weekend and have time to fix their cars. Some mechanics even stay open Sundays if they are not a big chain like Midas! It’s easy money for them!!

Forum Wars: Whoa, just realized what happened, I think (see my reply below)
    When faced with a difficult decision, ask yourself "What would Micon do?", then do the opposite.

PFA Rookie of the Year Awards
    2012: The Templar (unknown)
    2013: Jasep $5000+
    2015: Micon's gofundme legal defense $3k begging for 100k:
    2018: 4Dragons
    2019: Dutch Boyd: Mike Postle
    2020: Covid19
    2021: SMIFlorida and some sort of shit coins for $50k
    2022: BDubs leaks chums club info
    2023: 22nd Feb 4th Dec Youtube channels removed
    2024: Dustin Morgan wins Chrissy's $1000 contest

Load Metric
    Sorry not buying this lip service of the Mitchell’s are doing fabulous! You can hear the fear and trepidation in his voice when he says the family is doing great, fabulous, etc. His eyes dart around in true liar fashion when he says this and he has to clear his throat to get the words out because he is getting dry mouth from all the stress of lying!

Name:  C807D04D-E4C8-4F4D-8BB0-95F34318DCE3.jpeg
Views: 407
Size:  68.7 KB

Couple interesting points

1) He charges the Inner Circle Jerks $299 to attend the Masturbation Mind Meeting, yet charges $799 for non-members? Pretty odd numbers when he was just selling the “lifetime” membership for less. He figures he can get 3 idiots like Brown Nose Brandon for $300 each and maybe 2 new idiots to cough up $799 each, putting him just around $2500 he needs for the down payment on the new apartment!

2) Didn’t he just say a week ago he will no longer do yearly membership? He was only doing monthly, now all of a sudden he’s trying to scam $800 from new idiots to join the circle jerk?

Those people who are paying this mental midget $99 should be asking what the hell I am even paying $99 per month for? But they’re too stupid to even realize they’re being fleeced by a homeless, hairless simpleton!

Comments

RMS9: Wow…before I could even type my last comment you and Zeal were seeing what I was seeing. The fear is real. The uncertainty is real. He can’t bring himself to look into the camera. The BLOAT is worried. As he should be.

zealanddonk: 0 out of 5 hollar attcha boy reps for chrissy's latest video

PROUDBOY MAGA 2024: I love watching this lowest form of human squirm and sweat. Nobody deserves it more then this arrogant douche !

Load Metric
    That dick-liking tongue of his was licking those dried out, cracked lips a little more often than normal today. His body language and voice tone sounds of a person who’s not really sure what his next move in life is. So to try and hide the uneasiness, he’s going to rattle off all the places he’s been to recently drumming up new “business”; after only two weeks of pressing palms with millionaire and billionaire visionaries. All of these great financial minds have jumped feet first right into the pool, of the abundance that is, the unknown Christopher Mitchell “businesses”. If I had to guess, he’s feeling a little financial squeeze. He has no true “home” to go to since being booted from his rented condo. His time is limited and he has to find a new home to set up the videos, or people will begin to ask questions why all of his videos are of him out in public sitting on benches, walking in parks, coming out of the local McDonalds instead of at home, “in the comfort of his own home” gambling and making “life-changing” money.

Chris, what’s your next move, buddy? Suga-daddy Foster’s car is now lubed up and ready to run away to it’s next temporary living quarters. Great life you live, you fucking squatter.

Comments

PROUDBOY MAGA 2024: Yup, it's wonderful to see.

Elmo: Great synopsis RMS

Thread Information