Page 359 of 856 FirstFirst ... 259309349355356357358359360361362363369409459 ... LastLast
Results 7,161 to 7,180 of 17112

Thread: Blatant Gambling Scammer Christopher Mitchell (YouTube/Baccarat/Roulette/Sportsbetting)

Silver
    Load Metric
    Of course Mr Donk

Amen 🙏 to all you PFA dead broke jealous hater paycheque to paycheque 9/5 (🎶 what a way to make a living &#127926 in your pathetic dead beat J.O.B.S

That should cover everyone but let me know if I have omitted anyone and I will do half a dozen Hail Chrissys 👋

Comments

Elmo: Amen to all the haters!! Fuck Chrissy!

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BedWetterBettor View Post
    Chrissy is LIVE right now and apparently went to Phoenix Airport for some reason?

So not much happened, but an alarming amount of people joined the Circle Jerk right then and there as Chrissy was sending them FB friend requests and payment receipts.

He got at least 3 suckers to join named Max, Richard Hudson and one dope named David Russell. His chat log confirms he’s in Winter Garden FL and below is the only person that matches the name and location , but it may not be the same person. Feel free to anonymously message this guy and see if you can warn him!

[redacted]

If that's really the David Russell in question, it's pretty sad. The dude is an electrical engineer. I took some EE courses in college -- it's not easy, and requires a very logical brain to understand!

How could someone with such a strong grip on mathematics fall for a simpleton scam by a dope like Chrissy?

I see the guy graduated HS in 1973, making him either 66 or 67. That's not young, and maybe his mind isn't as sharp as it was 30 years ago, but it's also not super old. Maybe he's experiencing early senility? Or perhaps this is a different guy? So strange.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Chrissy is LIVE right now and apparently went to Phoenix Airport for some reason?

So not much happened, but an alarming amount of people joined the Circle Jerk right then and there as Chrissy was sending them FB friend requests and payment receipts.

He got at least 3 suckers to join named Max, Richard Hudson and one dope named David Russell. His chat log confirms he’s in Winter Garden FL and below is the only person that matches the name and location , but it may not be the same person. Feel free to anonymously message this guy and see if you can warn him!

[redacted]

If that's really the David Russell in question, it's pretty sad. The dude is an electrical engineer. I took some EE courses in college -- it's not easy, and requires a very logical brain to understand!

How could someone with such a strong grip on mathematics fall for a simpleton scam by a dope like Chrissy?

I see the guy graduated HS in 1973, making him either 66 or 67. That's not young, and maybe his mind isn't as sharp as it was 30 years ago, but it's also not super old. Maybe he's experiencing early senility? Or perhaps this is a different guy? So strange.
    Sorry Druff,that was a mistake on my part. The website won’t let me edit old posts for some reason. Here’s the real guy’s info(which I posted today)

https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003716301480

He is a divorced Waiter with 2 kids. His phone number is in the about info in case you wanna text him!

Load Metric

Sorry Druff,that was a mistake on my part. The website won’t let me edit old posts for some reason. Here’s the real guy’s info(which I posted today)

https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003716301480

He is a divorced Waiter with 2 kids. His phone number is in the about info in case you wanna text him!

Did he remove his phone number?
    I see where it says "About David"
    He says "Father to 2 amazing kids. I am blessed" but no number.

I deleted my FB account awhile ago. Unless you need to be logged in to see it?

If someone can see it, can you private message it to me?
    Last edited by PositiveVariance; 03-24-2022 at 05:28 PM.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I just went and redacted the URL to "incorrect" David Russell's Facebook.

Glad to see that the 67-year-old engineer wasn't the (unlikely) victim here! Gives me faith in fellow engineers again.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Believe it or no, I think he doesn't want to charge yearly because he wants a constant income stream.

Chrissy might have had a (minor) self-aware moment, where he realized he is too much of a degen to get all the money up front, and a stream of income is better for him than a lump sum.

However, I think it's more likely that he wants people just to get used to the $99 charge per month, rather than having to ponder each year to pay $1000 or whatever.

Load Metric
    Believe it or no, I think he doesn't want to charge yearly because he wants a constant income stream.

Chrissy might have had a (minor) self-aware moment, where he realized he is too much of a degen to get all the money up front, and a stream of income is better for him than a lump sum.

However, I think it's more likely that he wants people just to get used to the $99 charge per month, rather than having to ponder each year to pay $1000 or whatever.
    Someone else said it’s probably so he can raise the price gradually when he needs to and I support that idea. He would want $500 up front instead of 5 installments of $99. It’s the same reason tech support scammers sell a “lifetime “ service charge of $499 while offering a 1 Yr. plan of $199 and 2 yr. plan of $299.

They want to give the appearance of great value on the highest priced “option” when in fact the victim rationalizes why pay annually when I can get lifetime membership for $XXXX less???

That’s Chrissy’s game now, give them a taste, then spring a “value price” on them! Look how he gave Brandon and Sam “free” membership for the year(lol) after they paid him $500 a week ago. THAT is his game plan, make them think they will get better value if they pay to go to his Mastermind Masturbation Meetings and gouge them every time!

Speaking of Brandon, I have a phone number that might be his. Let me know if you want it?

Comments

Elmo: Dox that passive aggressive slimy bastard.

PROUDBOY MAGA 2024: Time to prank call Brownose Brandon Wingerter.

zealanddonk: Given the number to OSA's friend

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Hmmm... Brandon seems so brainwashed that it's hard to believe any phone call could be effective, unless he reaches out to me first.

With that said, maybe I could try calling and having a respectful conversation with him. I guess if he hangs up, it's no harm, no foul, and I can let him go on his merry way.

My general impression of all of Chrissy's followers is that they're not bad people -- just misguided and trusting the wrong "mentor". Bob Hesley is the one exception, because he tattled on Lee back to Chrissy, when clearly Lee was trying to do him a favor. Fuck him.

Comments

Elmo: Yes sir! Fuck that old fart Bob Hesley.

zealanddonk: Brandon's only turning once Mike becomes the main character in Chrissy's morality play

Pablo: fuck bob

Gold
    Load Metric
    Has anyone else noticed that Chrissy’s Instagram followers are steadily dropping? Pretty sure he was over 9000 at one point. Now it’s less than 8200 and seems to keep dropping little by little.

Comments

BedWetterBettor: That and he’s using old photos like his last post in front of the car with prop money. Wouldn’t be surprised if the “dinner” photos were taken months ago and just photo dumped recently to keep up the charade!

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRivers View Post
    Has anyone else noticed that Chrissy’s Instagram followers are steadily dropping? Pretty sure he was over 9000 at one point. Now it’s less than 8200 and seems to keep dropping little by little.
    Just like he buys YouTube subscribers, I’m 99.9% sure he’s buying followers on Instagram.

Name:  C76F0095-C078-49C7-A269-744FD864D140.jpeg
Views: 362
Size:  403.1 KB

He thinks he’s the perfect little puppet master. He manipulates everyone around him. He is a delusional insecure narcissistic bastard.

Name:  E3885277-9249-4109-A9FB-713BB238FF38.jpeg
Views: 370
Size:  1.19 MB

Go ahead Brandon and let that mastermind lead you.

Comments

BedWetterBettor: Chrissy Dunham and Peanut Head Brandon rep!

PositiveVariance: Peanut brain Brandon. Great Picture!

PROUDBOY MAGA 2024: Blowjob Bob Hesley must have also bought Instagram followers.

zealanddonk: The lower number was probably he issuing a charge back cos he is smarter than everyone

Forum Wars: Lotta puppeteering goin' on

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Chrissy did a live stream about an hour ago from Drongo airport.
    Only 18 minutes long although he mentions it is 2 hours wait for his flight.

Someone asked where he saw himself in 5-10 years: I doubt he'll answer because genetically and lifestyle factors means he'll be lcuky to make 65, despite one of his previous rants about how many people die before that age.

4m 30s mark approx, he states the pay $5k to play with him live in Vegas is ending "very very soon". He doesnt explain why, but I'm guessing he's finally moving to Florida, or Ohio, or prison.

Naturally being Chrissy he has already moaned twice that people arent asking questions or chatting so whats the point of a live stream.
    Someone then types "Waffles or Pancakes?" to which chrissy replies "Waffles or Pancakes what?". Seems it was a pretty clear question to me that he could attempt to answer rather than being the surly midget that he is.

I also wonder if he treats non-verbal Bubs the same way off camera.

"I have nothing better to do so I thought I'd go live".
    Then claims he has been travelling for 10 days straight, clearly he forgot the mastermind session last week.

8m 50s Asked if his old channel is coming back, he states he is working with someone from Google and it might be coming back.

10m 15s "I stopped drinking Monster a month ago. I drink it now not because I need to but because I like the taste". He sure has packed a lot of "complete lies" into such a tight video.

13m mark "whats the best things about Vegas?"...Answers include its always sunny, except I seem to recall it raining at Xmas when he revealed he financially abuses Stacey. Hopefully he brings that clip back.

Asked if he thinks theres a big difference between european and american roulette he mentions 1 green 0 and 2 green 0s and thats not a big difference [complete lie].

Yeah, pretty safe to skip this nonsense.
    About the only other highlight is he still had his wedding ring on, so at least he was smart enough to put it back on after the "slip and slide bubble party" scene he filmed for Colt.

Comments

TheRivers: I think the 5K coaching thing goes away because now he’s going to shift to the mastermind group thing (assuming he can attract e life people to that”. He might be leaving Vegas…but who knows.

BedWetterBettor: YouTube has a Transcript in the description with time stamps and links, so you can look that over and his lies easier now!

Phantom Limb: He seemed defeated and surly so I'm guessing things maybe didn't go the way he hoped.

RMS9: You could tell he was noticeably aggravated that he was only able to entice 13-18 people on his live stream. The majority of which couldn’t put a coherent sentence together. Some guy named Steve Lee just kept firing off questions that made no sense
    When faced with a difficult decision, ask yourself "What would Micon do?", then do the opposite.

PFA Rookie of the Year Awards
    2012: The Templar (unknown)
    2013: Jasep $5000+
    2015: Micon's gofundme legal defense $3k begging for 100k:
    2018: 4Dragons
    2019: Dutch Boyd: Mike Postle
    2020: Covid19
    2021: SMIFlorida and some sort of shit coins for $50k
    2022: BDubs leaks chums club info
    2023: 22nd Feb 4th Dec Youtube channels removed
    2024: Dustin Morgan wins Chrissy's $1000 contest

Load Metric
    As far as the $5k “Play with him in Vegas” comming to an end. I think this goes back to one of Chrissys first scams - “Create False Urgency” to try to get folks to feel they are “Missing Out”.

We all know that if Chrissy is offered any amount of money to Gamble with him, he would take it. He is a chump. Just look at a couple weeks ago when the 3 stooges met up with him for only $500. They gambled as well right? Knowing Chrissy he will say, “but I only use my 98% winning strategy when people pay me less than 5k. They don’t get the full 100% strategy”.

The only thing that is 100% is Chrissy being a Buffoon.

Brown Nose Brandon, Are you here yet?? Are you reading this?? Brown Nose, you need to Thank Elmo for the Picture he took of you with the other puppets.

Comments

BedWetterBettor: Has he even had any numbskull besides Cat Daddy pay him that much up front? Frank paid $2500 and beyond that nobody has come forward. Have to believe that nobody is dumb enough to pay him after Cat Daddy’s video aired!

Silver
    Load Metric
    The gambling has really fallen of the map.

He has really taken this scam on the road. So what is he now? A door to door salemen? I thought the online gambling/sportsbetting/bitcoin was all to spend all this time with fam.

Now its airports by himself.

edit: sad that YT shuts him down then just allows him to jump on wife's account and just do it all again.

One of the sadder live streams. Nobody there. "Please someone say something." haha

Comments

RMS9: Agreed it was pretty rewarding watching him waiting on his stand by flight begging the 13 people on his live stream to talk. Twelve of which couldn’t formulate a coherent sentence other than “waffles or pancakes?” What a life he lives.

BedWetterBettor: What’s ironic is if he played online during the live stream it would get the saps there in droves. But should he lose, it would expose him as a fraud! Choices choices Kyle, get the live stream revenue by gambling live or admit you were lying ??

TheRivers: He still says he plays while in flight. I don’t see how that is possible. Most airlines block video streaming on their WiFi…and even if they didn’t it would be horrible quality with constant pauses.

Forum Wars: Gamb-foolin' is frozen for the time being
    Last edited by crudebar; 03-26-2022 at 04:26 AM.

Silver
    Load Metric
    I enjoy how even semi-recently he once again believed he was a winner---showing that daily win/lost totals for around a week maybe week and a half.

Blamed his son(i believe) for a 2k loss(wrote a whole rambling post about it) then claimed to have won 1.6k back(never showed a daily win/loss on this). Then the daily win/loss was never shown again.

He boxes himself in(doesn't really matter as his cult doesn't hold him responsible for anything) because he simply isn't all that bright.(obviously)

Comments

zealanddonk: Yeah, the win/loss for the month would show if he was being honest about how much he had played while he was away if nothing else

Forum Wars: Child-blaming rep

Silver
    Load Metric
    Folks I reckon Chrissy reads this thread more than the moderator 🧑*⚖️ 😂😃

No recent gambling vids? Cue gambling vid.
    Never any toys 🧸 out for silent Champers? Cue carefully placed toys in view of the camera 🎥

Let’s try this one for Chrissy Bottoms.

Chrissy I believe that you are a closet homosexual and to prove otherwise you have to have sex with Stacy Skank on a live stream
    (bum sex doesn’t count)

Let’s see how we progress with that , I’m sure we would all love 💕 to see Stacy bollock naked bent over a barrel 😁

I have only managed to watch the first few minutes of this pewk 🤮 so I will await Mr Donks summary , cheers 🍻 Donk 👍

However although I have only watched a bit my money is on that the BLOAT will win 🏆

Comments

Phantom Limb: I've only just realized that Skank reminds me of Jill Biden (i'm sure CM will love that)

zealanddonk: Here's my review of Stacey having sex "Ooo Sam, o yes, oo Sam, stick a baby in me, O Sam, you are so much better than Chrissy who only likes bum sex" rep

Pablo:

Bronze
    Load Metric
    New vid. Mostly boring roulette -EV "Mitchell-gale" nonsense with some entertaining ranting.

Sorry no time stamps but I just had it on in the background while I did other things

-Referred to his PIC as a "Think Pot" which made me chuckle

-His takeaway from the millionaires (and THREE billionaires, wooo) is that everyone needs a successful coach/mentor (he's back to winning "Every Single Day", apparently)

-Claims he's consistent ("complete lie") and shames some in the PIC who have come up with their own strats

-"The blind leading the blind will lead you into a ditch" is about the only true (unintentionally) statement he makes.

-4-5 hundred thousand in losses in the "early days" of his lengthy 3 year gambling career.

-"no one teaches people how to win in the gambling community more than I do. That's a fact, baby" Funny, I've won quite a bit with the info I've gotten from subs to poker training sites over the years...

-If the dealer really mattered in roulette, why wouldn't he track them and build a dealer trend database (other than the fact that the dealer is irrelevant in roulette)? At least that's a "system".

It finally dawned on me who Chrissy reminds me of: Dirk Diggler in Boogie Nights after he discovers cocaine and meth...both in his baseless arrogance, bad attitude, and prison GED way of speaking. I'll start calling him Sniff Sniffler.

Comments

Mrhorney: Very informative thanks. Sniff Sniffler :) Nice one centurion like it like it (Life of Brian for all the youngsters on here)

zealanddonk: Solid review and great point about shaming others for sharing their own strategies in the private inner circle

Elmo: Dirk Diggler rep lol

Load Metric
    Back to $1 martingale bets and writing results down on an index card for little Kyle!

Name:  E8F72959-4DE5-4F10-A30F-6B5E9CD64E21.jpeg
Views: 254
Size:  143.7 KB

He also uses a betting progression of $1, $5, $15 , $35, $75, & $155. Basically quintupling the risk of ruin all for $1 profit!! Great strategy there Kyle! He’s also getting excited and hollering over $1 and $4 wins like an idiot!

And the old selective stat rationale of “I just won $19 in 19 minutes. That’s $60 an hour!” Conveniently leaving out the losses of $21 in 5 minutes you had to endure to get that sweet $19 profit! And using Chrissy’s idiotic logic, that would be a loss rate of $252 per hour!

At the 26 minute mark he starts losing and giving back his “profit,” a whopping $18!!! So he gets scared like the coward he is and makes excuses why he’s not going to play anymore such as “uhhhh there’s a new dealer” and “welllll I’ve been traveling and can’t focus”. Can’t focus on betting $1 then doubling it when it loses?? Thought you were the Goat Chrissy? Sounds like excuses from a loser that can’t afford to play high stakes or even show the bank transaction for your alleged $18K membership fee?

Comments

Elmo: Back to index cards again rep

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Back to $1 martingale bets and writing results down on an index card for little Kyle!

Name:  E8F72959-4DE5-4F10-A30F-6B5E9CD64E21.jpeg
Views: 254
Size:  143.7 KB

He also uses a betting progression of $1, $5, $15 , $35, $75, & $155. Basically quintupling the risk of ruin all for $1 profit!! Great strategy there Kyle! He’s also getting excited and hollering over $1 and $4 wins like an idiot!

And the old selective stat rationale of “I just won $19 in 19 minutes. That’s $60 an hour!” Conveniently leaving out the losses of $21 in 5 minutes you had to endure to get that sweet $19 profit! And using Chrissy’s idiotic logic, that would be a loss rate of $252 per hour!

At the 26 minute mark he starts losing and giving back his “profit,” a whopping $18!!! So he gets scared like the coward he is and makes excuses why he’s not going to play anymore such as “uhhhh there’s a new dealer” and “welllll I’ve been traveling and can’t focus”. Can’t focus on betting $1 then doubling it when it loses?? Thought you were the Goat Chrissy? Sounds like excuses from a loser that can’t afford to play high stakes or even show the bank transaction for your alleged $18K membership fee?

His most recent version was $1, $15, $35, $75 and $155

Someone probably pointed out that was too big of a jump, and $5 made sense.
    So despite the claim people in private inner circle shouldnt share strategies I suspect someone added this "tweak".

Proper serious credit to Chrissy, by writing down how many progressions he got up to for each win, if he sticks with it over many spins per session, he'll note it tends towards half each layer he goes down.

Back to Chrissy bashing, we know he doesnt have the consistency for that, and even if he did we know he doesnt have the capacity to make any intelligent observations on the data he has.

He also went to a mentoring camp where mentors told the mugs, everyone needs mentors to be successful. What did he expect them to say?

He walked back his "Guarenteed $100 a week" to "At least $100 per month" (so still pay me).

He also claimed he doesnt sleep, despite needing a nap during the day yesterday [so, complete lie]

Most telling, claimed to have only been home briefly, yet given the choice between sex with the wife or potentially blowing his bankroll, he had to scratch that gambling itch of his.

I pray Sam is black so we all get the true Xmas gift, not just Non-Verbal Bubs.
    When faced with a difficult decision, ask yourself "What would Micon do?", then do the opposite.

PFA Rookie of the Year Awards
    2012: The Templar (unknown)
    2013: Jasep $5000+
    2015: Micon's gofundme legal defense $3k begging for 100k:
    2018: 4Dragons
    2019: Dutch Boyd: Mike Postle
    2020: Covid19
    2021: SMIFlorida and some sort of shit coins for $50k
    2022: BDubs leaks chums club info
    2023: 22nd Feb 4th Dec Youtube channels removed
    2024: Dustin Morgan wins Chrissy's $1000 contest

Load Metric
    Well…Good old Chrissy couldn’t give Sam his privacy. Caught this snippet from the video with Meth Head Mike and Brown Nose Rat Boy Brandon. I don’t think Sam is black. He looks like an illegal.

Name:  6101D41B-5287-47A0-A3ED-05C1F08CAE30.png
Views: 235
Size:  5.66 MB

Stacy is sleeping with the dishwasher. No wonder why Chrissy has an issue with hard working folks. Sam is back for his 2nd session and he’s working hard on that Skank…

Name:  A73DF8CB-C112-4764-894C-9B23A4A322A4.jpeg
Views: 220
Size:  402.3 KB

I guess she like bi-guys dressed up like cats…props to BWB for the picture earlier in the Thread! I guess Sam wanted to be incognito since he got put on blast here. Oh well…lol.

Name:  C347F964-6D6D-4004-92CD-70A744C72CD2.jpeg
Views: 228
Size:  871.3 KB

How much can the Serial Skank take? Brown Nose Rat Boy Brandon can’t keep up the fake millionaire lifestyle for them financially. Chrissy’s scams are drying up just like her crotch. Sounds like Stacy found her way out…

Name:  072C4348-84DE-4674-8726-02D1B11F127C.jpeg
Views: 228
Size:  884.4 KB

Comments

Phantom Limb: Elmo's eagle eye comes through. Solid as always

Forum Wars: Spot On Elms...

PROUDBOY MAGA 2024: Not only does the Skank look 55, she has put on 50lbs !
    Last edited by Elmo; 03-26-2022 at 03:50 PM.

Silver
    Load Metric
    Bravo 👏 Mr Elmo you dirty gringo 😆

Comments

Elmo: Lmao

Forum Wars: Mrhorney, Chrissy's boss

Thread Information